The Gay-Cation

Story Info
The holiday that changed everything.
20.4k words
4.88
28.8k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, what are you going to do about the honeymoon?' My Mam asked as I sat there with my head in my hands.

It was the one question that hadn't even crossed my mind in the last few days. In a couple of days, I was supposed to be getting married. That all changed suddenly a few days ago, my fiancé, the person I thought I was destined to spend the rest of my life with, told me that the wedding wasn't going to happen. Apparently, she'd been getting close to someone she worked with, and it turned out she'd been cheating on me for the last few months. It felt like my world was falling apart and I didn't know what to do. We had a house together, and when she told me, I packed my stuff and left and was now back in my parents spare room.

Being 26 years old and moving back in with your parents wasn't part of the life plan. And now I had many things to cancel, including the venue and the honeymoon. I got some money back from the wedding venue, but the holiday was a whole other situation. After many phone calls, they decided it was too late to cancel and either the holiday could be changed to something else, or I went on our honeymoon trip to Bali. I worked so hard for that holiday, put in extra hours at work just so we could have the trip of a lifetime.

'We could always go on the holiday,' my Mam said that and then quickly realised it was a bad joke.

'I need to get away,' I said. 'I need some time away from everything, work, this place.' This place was Leeds, in the northern part of England. I just needed to be somewhere where people wouldn't know who I was. I was fully aware that I was more than likely the talk of the town since the news broke out. We shared a lot of the same friends, which in this situation wasn't good.

'Then maybe leave the holiday as it is then,' my Dad suggested.

'I can't,' I was miserable. 'Bali was meant to be mine and Heather's dream destination, but she ruined that. I'll figure something out with the travel agents and see what they say.'

Over the next few days, I spent some time researching different places to go. Eventually, I settled on a 5-star adult only hotel in Gran Canaria. Using the money from the Bali trip, I was able to get myself into the best hotel available for 5 nights and it was all inclusive. Meaning I had the option to drink myself silly if I wanted to. The hotel also had its own private beach, so I wouldn't have to leave the hotel at all if I really didn't want to. And the best part of it all, I could leave next week. It was early in June, so the weather wouldn't be ridiculously hot which I preferred and even if it was, I could get myself in the hot tub on my balcony, seen as though I was paying for the suite. I told my parents the plan and they were more than happy to drop me off at the airport.

I had a week getting myself sorted, doing a lot of online shopping and research of places I could go and visit while I was there. As it got closer to the holiday, that's when my mood started to lift slightly as I prepared myself for a week of sunshine and down time. On the morning of my flight, my Mam and Dad dropped me off at the airport early, I was ready to be away from Leeds and couldn't wait to land in Gran Canaria. Once I was through the initial check in process and was just waiting to board, I went and got my first alcoholic drink of the holiday. You haven't really gone on holiday unless you've had a pint in the airport.

The flight felt long and boring, I downloaded films to watch during the four-hour flight. I was lucky enough to get the window seat and nobody was sat in the middle seat, so I had a bit more room to spread my legs. Being 6ft 2 and flying had always been a pain. And I refused to pay for the extra leg room, which was probably just me being too stubborn. Upon landing in Gran Canaria, I was directed to my airport transfer and boarded a coach to the hotel. The heat hit me immediately when I left the airport, and I was glad I'd already dressed for the warm weather to travel. As they called out my hotel when we pulled up, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The place looked like a palace. And arriving at night-time just made the whole thing look so much better. It had a marble walkway leading to the entrance, and when I stood up to leave the coach, I was more shocked when I was the only person who was staying here. Everybody else on the coach gave me weird looks as I left, and I imagined they must've thought I was some sort of snob, but I deserved this holiday.

'Hola Señor', a friendly young man greeted me and took my bags from the coach before it drove away. He guided me to the main reception where I needed to check in.

I was greeted again by another young man who was working behind the reception desk. As soon as the guy with my bags heard what room I'd be staying in, he disappeared off into the lift ahead of me whilst I finished checking in. They gave me my wristband to signify that I was all inclusive and then he sent me on my way, pointing me in the direction of the lifts and where I needed to go when I reached my floor. I was only on the 4th floor, but I was too lazy tonight to take the stairs. My room was incredible, but there wasn't much time to take it all in. I was absolutely shattered. I thanked the member of staff for bringing my bags up before collapsing into bed and falling asleep in an instant.

I woke up the next day around lunchtime, not how I planned on spending my first morning on holiday, but I forgot to set an alarm last night and now I'd already missed breakfast so had to wait an hour or so for the lunch buffet to open. I took some time to explore my room, it was bigger than your average hotel room, and was more like a mini apartment. In one half, I had a sofa and the television. Then through into the second room was my bedroom and en suite bathroom. Both rooms had access to the balcony. I got myself ready, dressing in my swimming shorts, a vest, and sliders before slowly making my way out onto the balcony. The view from the hotel was incredible. Every room came with a sea view, and from my balcony, I could see down to the pool before, so far, I could only see a few guys lounging around on the beds. And then I could see where the private access to the beach was, and it gave me a good idea of how enclosed it was. Surrounded by rocks, I couldn't see any other beaches within the area.

But now I was getting too hungry, so I decided to take myself down to the restaurant for something to eat. 'Table for one Sir?' The waiter greeted me at the door and led me to a table. I was in a world of my own whilst I was eating my lunch, browsing through my phone, and catching up on all things social media. It was only when I was leaving the restaurant that something seemed off to me. I still hadn't seen one woman whilst I was in the restaurant but there was a lot of guy couples and even a lot of single guys. Even when I was looking down towards the pool, there weren't any woman for me to admire, and things were starting to seem a little strange.

I headed back up to my room feeling slightly confused and grabbed my laptop. I started researching the hotel and that's when my jaw hit the floor. In big letters across the top of a recent review on Trip Advisor, 'THE HOTTEST GAY HOTEL IN GRAN CANARIA'. I slammed the laptop screen shut, as my heart started to pound through my chest. What on earth had I gotten myself into? Whilst I digested the news I'd seen, I decided to stay in my room for the rest of the day, only heading down for something to eat before quickly heading back upstairs. I struggled to sleep that night and started looking at alternative hotels, but had no luck. Well, no luck with the budget I had.

The next morning, I made my way down for breakfast again. Today, I had my shorts on again but this time I was wearing a football shirt, I was a massive Leeds fan. I was sat peacefully eating my breakfast when I could see someone walking towards me. The young guy walking towards me, had ginger hair and beard, and was dressed in a vest and swim shorts.

'A fellow football fan,' he said with a very noticeable Irish accent. 'Do you mind if I sit down?'

'Go ahead,' I said trying to seem unfriendly.

'Paddy,' he reached his hand out. 'Nice to meet ya.'

Classic, an Irish boy named Paddy. 'James,' I shook his hand and went back to my food. He was slightly pink in the face, probably from the sunburn. But you could see he looked after himself. He wasn't very tall, but you could just see that he probably had a decent set of abs underneath his vest.

'You just arrived?' He asked me, clearly intent on not letting me enjoy my breakfast in peace.

'A couple of days ago,' I said, keeping it short and sweet.

'What do you think of the hotel?' He smiled at me.

'Let's just say it isn't what I thought it was,' I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

'What do you mean?' He seemed genuinely confused.

'I didn't know it was a gay hotel,' I said to him, and he started laughing. And for the first time in a couple of days, I laughed at my own misfortune.

'Holy shit,' he said when he'd finally stopped laughing. 'So, you're not gay?'

'No,' I said laughing at myself. 'Well, who knows, I'm here for 5 nights. I can't stay in my room all week.'

'That's hilarious, you know its Pride month as well. This place will be rammed.' Paddy continued. 'You've got another 4 days to get through, you're not going to survive.'

By now, I'd finished my breakfast and was getting up to head back to my room. Paddy told me that he'd be around the pool this afternoon if I wanted to join him. I told him I'd think about it before I made my way back upstairs. On my way back up the stairs, a couple of guys walked past me, wearing nothing but a pair of speedos and they smiled at me as they passed. A few hours later, I was starting to feel bored. I looked out over the balcony and saw Paddy laying around the pool. I decided I couldn't hide away for another 5 days and knew I'd have to go outside at some point. I headed into the bathroom and started to apply some sun cream to myself.

Looking in the mirror, I always thought I was an average looking guy. I was just over 6ft tall, blonde hair, blue eyes and a bit of a stubble seen as though I couldn't really grow a beard. I was average build, not overweight because I spent just enough time in the gym to prevent myself getting overweight. I wasn't particularly hairy either, being blonde meant most of my body hair was a light colour, which sometimes made it looked like I shaved. Heather used to try and wind me up by saying that I had a bubble butt, and she spent a lot of time playfully slapping it. Once I was ready, I grabbed my towel and headed down to the pool. I walked over to where Paddy was, 'is this bed taken?'

'Good to see ya,' he laughed when he saw me. 'Take a seat.'

I laid my towel down on the sun lounger and got myself comfortable. Most of the guys around the pool were all wearing skimpy swimsuits, including Paddy who was wearing a pair of speedos. It made me feel slightly overdressed. Me and Paddy laid and chatted for a while, it was still early in the afternoon, but drinks were flowing around the pool. Then, some of the couples started to get a bit more comfortable with each other, they started climbing on top of each other and grinding against each other.

Paddy caught me looking, 'it gets a lot wilder than this later, trust me.' I loved his accent, there was just something about an Irish accent, I could listen to them all day.

'Seriously?' I asked, shocked that people were this open in public.

'Oh yeah, stick around long enough and you might see a live sex show,' he smiled at me.

Eventually I managed to relax enough that I laid back and closed my eyes, ignoring what was going on around me. I heard a few whistles and cheers but resisted the temptation to look at what was going on. The only thing that caught my attention was when someone stood in front of my bed, blocking the sun, and making me look up to see what was happening.

'Hola Paddy, who's your friend?' I looked up and this guy was smiling at me, just standing there in a pair of speedos. His black hair was slicked back with water and droplets were slowly making their way down his tanned body (which he clearly spent a lot of time in the gym working on), dripping onto the floor next to my sun lounger. He looked like he may be in his mid-30s. As I sat up, my eyes were level with his hips, and you couldn't miss the bulge of his cock in the speedos. I quickly looked away.

'Alvaro, this is James. James, this is Alvaro, he's a regular here,' Paddy introduced us, and Alvaro held out his hand for me to shake. 'In fact, I've got a spa treatment booked, so you can get to know each other if you want,' Paddy smiled at me, and I gave him a dirty look as he collected his things and said his goodbyes.

Alvaro smiled, pushed his sun lounger so he was right next to mine and sat down. 'Ah, so you're the straight boy, are you? He laughed and explained how word had gotten round quickly that a straight guy had ended up at the hotel. I re-arranged my sun lounger, so I was sat up right. He asked me was about my situation, so I was open and honest with him. I told him about everything that had gone with my fiancé and how I ended up on this holiday. At one point he put his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze when I told him she'd been cheating on me.

'So, do you think you'll go home straight?' He laughed, and patted my thigh again.

'Well, I've made it through nearly two days already, only another four or five to go,' I laughed back at him.

'Oh, would you look at that,' Alvaro's attention had gone elsewhere around the pool, and he was pointing something out to me.

Just around the pool, probably about 20 metres away, there was a young guy, who looked like he was in his early 20s, he was on his knees in between a much older man's legs. I say much older, he may have been in his 40s. The younger guy was rubbing the crotch of the older one through the material of his swimwear. Then they looked at each other, and he pulled his swimwear down and out popped his hard cock. The younger guy then dived headfirst onto his cock and started to suck.

'Oh, that's hot,' Alvaro moaned and moved his hand to the front of his trunks. He gently started to rub his own cock and I didn't know where to look.

The older guy now had his arms behind his head, and was clearly enjoying the blowjob he was getting. I tried to focus on something else around the pool, but everyone's attention was now on these two. And I couldn't stop watching. Strangely, I found it quite erotic. I'd never seen two people getting intimate before that wasn't in some cheesy porno film.

'Do you mind?' Alvaro said to me, and I wasn't sure what he was referring to, but I assumed he wanted to play with himself. So, I nodded and told him to do whatever he needed to do. He reached for his waistband and pulled his trunks down, so they were around his thighs. His hard cock popped out and immediately caught my attention. It looked big, thick and wasn't uncut. Alvaro spat onto his own hand and started to slowly jerk his cock; his eyes fully focused on the two guys.

I could feel the blood rushing to my own cock as it started to stiffen in my trunks, but was struggling due to the way it was positioned. I tried to discreetly move myself to make it more comfortable, but Alvaro clocked me straight away. He didn't stop stroking his own cock as he looked at me and said, 'it's okay to be turned on by this, and it's okay to get yourself off, no-one will say anything. Everyone is watching them anyway,' he smiled.

I looked away from him and back towards the younger guy, who had freed his own cock and was now jerking himself off whilst sucking the other guys cock. It was so much to take in, and I wondered how long I would be able to resist touching my own cock, until I realised it was already in my hand and I was giving it a gentle squeeze. Alvaro again had already seen me as I tried to remove my hand and again, he just smiled. He knew it was only a matter of time and so did I. Very quickly, my fingers were now inside my shorts and wrapped around my cock as I slowly jerked myself off. And soon after, my shorts were around my thighs and my cock was out in the open and I was jerking off around a swimming pool filled with people.

Alvaro was switching his attention between me and the action. And then he started to stroke his cock quicker, then he shouted, 'oh fuck', before he grabbed my arm with his spare hand, and I turned to look at him just as his cock started to shoot cum. Multiple ropes left the tip of his cock and landed all over his stomach. He kept on jerking himself off, and I was impressed with the amount of cum that came out of his cock. All the while, I continued to stroke my own cock and now turned my attention to the younger guy who was now furiously jerking his own cock whilst his head bobbed up and down.

Alvaro turned onto his side so he could see me jerking off as well as what else was going on around us. I could still see the last of the cum leaking from the tip of his cock. The young guy started cumming, I could see it shooting from his cock and onto the sun lounger. Then the older guy placed his hands on the back of the younger guys head, and I assumed he was now cumming as well. Now there was nothing else for Alvaro to focus on and he had turned his attention to me. He reached across and started rubbing his hand across my chest, my instinct was to stop him, but it felt nice, and I was close to cumming.

'Fuck,' I muttered under my breath.

'Cum for me,' Alvaro told me quietly.

I started to jerk my cock quicker, and then I started shooting my load all over my own chest. I grunted as it erupted from the tip of my cock and some of it even landed on Alvaro's hand who then surprised me my quickly licking it off his hand with a devilish smile across his face. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I grabbed my towel and wiped the cum from my body. Alvaro pulled his trunks back into place and then sat on the end of his sun lounger. 'I didn't take it too far, did I?' He asked, 'I didn't know if you'd want me to touch you.'

'It felt nice,' I told him and immediately felt my face go red.

'Well, no pressure, but if you ever decide to explore more, I'm always happy to help,' he stood to leave. 'Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?'

'Maybe,' I said before heading back to my room. I only briefly nipped down for something to eat on the evening before quickly returning to my hideout. A lot of things were running through my mind as I tried to sleep, and as I thought about the events that unfolded during the day, I started to get turned on again. I jerked myself off thinking about it before I came all over my chest, even when Alvaro touched me was running through my mind. I was trying to fight how I was feeling, but it felt useless seen as though I was stuck here for another few days.

The next morning, I was up and about for breakfast. After cumming last night, I was flat out like and slept like a log. Feeling refreshed, I was tucking into breakfast when Alvaro appeared from behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

'Morning amigo,' he said as he walked by and headed to the buffet. He grabbed himself some food, came back and took a seat opposite me. If he'd have done this on the first day, I'd of probably told him to fuck off, but now I didn't mind too much. 'Plans for today then?' He asked me.

'Nothing major, was going to chill around the pool again.' I told him before taking another mouthful of food.

'Why don't you come and see the sights with me?' He offered and I was reluctant to accept but it would probably make the day go quicker, and give me the chance to chat to Alvaro more. 'I'll take you round a few shops, maybe we can update your wardrobe.'

'What's wrong with my wardrobe?' I laughed.