The Gay-Cation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started slamming against my ass almost straight away. I put my hands out onto the wall in front of me to stop myself falling over the toilet. He was fucking me hard, and I loved it. I reached for my own cock in my thong and started to play with it, and it was soon rock hard. Anyone walking past would've heard both our moans as we went at it like rabbits. But occasionally, he would slow down, and I knew he was trying to stop himself from cumming.

'Do you want to fuck me on my back?' I suggested to him. And he agreed, so I moved off the toilet and he laid down his shirt for me and he was soon fucking me missionary. He started off slowly at first, almost being deliberate with his thrusts and how he was fucking me. It was driving me wild, and I was still playing with my own cock, and I could feel my own orgasm building. But I didn't want to cum before he did, so I let go of my own cock and focused on him. 'When... oh fuck... you're going to cum... fuck... climb on top of me and cum in my mouth,' I told him in between moans. 'Don't hold back, I'm ready when you are.'

He soon was driving himself hard and deep inside me, holding my legs open before I wrapped them around his waist. 'I'm so close,' he moaned. And he kept fucking me.

'I can't wait to taste you,' I said reaching forward and playing with his nipples.

'Oh fuck,' he moaned, 'I'm gonna cum,' and he quickly pulled his cock out of my ass and climbed on top of me, so he was sat on my chest. I ran my hands up and down his legs as he got closer to cumming, when he said he was gonna blow, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He lowered his cock, so it was just above my lips and cum started to shoot out the tip, straight into my throat. I kept swallowing, but some of it missed my mouth and ended up on my face. He tasted good, and when he was done, he had a big smile on his face.

'Have you ever wanted to make another man cum?' I asked him, and he nodded his head to say he has. 'Would you like to now?' He climbed off me, and we both stood up. We started kissing, whilst he reached for my cock and stroked me gently. It wasn't going to take long before I was going to cum. 'Where do you want my cum?' I said breaking off our kiss.

'On my face,' he suggested.

'You better get on your knees then, cause I'm gonna cum soon,' I told him as he continued to jack me off. He dropped to his knees and soon my cock exploded all over his face. He swallowed what ended up around his lips, but he needed to wash his face when he was done. I did my best to clean up before I returned to the lobby. I'd just been fucked by a 19-year-old, and I couldn't wait to do it again.

'I'm James by the way,' I said, realising we hadn't even said our names.

'Brad,' he said and smiled back at me. 'Could I have your number?' I typed my mobile number in his phone and said our goodbyes.

I returned to the lobby and waited for my transfer to the airport before the long flight back home. Upon landing back in the UK, I was reflecting on the holiday of a lifetime when I realised, I'd had four messages since I'd been in the air. One was from my parents to say they were there to pick me up, one from Brad to say thank you, another was from Paddy who was trying to meet up with me already and the last was from Heather, a message saying, 'can we talk? I think I made a big mistake.' I replied to that one and said, 'you made a big mistake, and the answer is no, we can't talk.'

This holiday was the start of my new life.