The Gear Jammer & The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here milady," he told her. "You need help getting out?" he asked, imagining his hands on her waist as he slowly lowered her to the ground. Her legs, waist, and breasts just inches from his eyes and mouth.

"No, I think I can manage," then she looked down. "Well, maybe I could use some help." Grinning, Mac climbed down and beckoned Amy to get out through the driver's door. As she began to climb down, he got a great view of her long supple legs and firm ass. Reaching up, he grabbed her hips and lowered her to the ground.

"Thanks, Mac," Amy said, still feeling the heat where his hands had touched her bare skin. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek, then darted to the lady's room. In the restroom she stared into the mirror, taking several deep breaths as she tried to calm down. When she got herself somewhat under control, she headed into a stall. While doing her thing, she noticed a hook on the door. Feeling that long lost thrill, she took off her bra and hung it on the hook. Then, wanting to be even wilder, she slipped her panties off her legs and hung them on the hook with her bra.

Feeling deliciously naughty she finished and fixed her clothes. She stopped at the sink to wash as several women came and went. Getting a platoon of butterflies marching in her stomach, she changed her mind and returned to the stall to retrieve her underwear. When she opened the door, the hook was empty. In a mild panic, she checked every stall and the trash can, all to no avail. Squaring her shoulders she began to walk to the exit, determined not to let anyone know.

Since they were stopped, Mac went into the men's room, combed his hair, and relieved his bladder. While walking back to his rig, he watched a cute college girl walking a young puppy, and a family that was cleaning up from a picnic lunch. He glanced at his watch and took out his cell phone. He made a call and spent several minutes talking.

Somewhat reluctantly, Amy left the safety of the lady's room and saw Mac was on his phone. Before she was close enough to hear the conversation, he hung up and turned to see her walking toward him. His eyes grew wide as he watched her walk. The way her tits swayed left no doubt, she was not wearing a bra anymore. She was walking a little funny, he studied her for a moment and was almost positive she had gone commando as well.

Amy felt self-conscious when she saw the expression on his face, so she crossed her arms over her chest, hoping it wasn't obvious that she had released the twins from their satin prison. When she reached the truck, he stood behind her as she climbed in and was able to peek up the leg of her shorts, confirming that she was in fact, commando. Mac climbed into the driver's seat, noticing that Amy's face was a bit flushed as she mumbled, "Ok, I'm ready to roll," barely looking at Mac.

He started the truck and once they were up to speed on the big road, he looked over at her. "Anythin' wrong?" he asked as he took out another lemonade and offered it to her.

Knowing she was busted, Amy was surprised by the relief she felt. She took the lemonade with a grin. "All of our wild talk put salacious thoughts into my head, so I did something impetuous," she paused and shrugged her shoulders, then told Mac what happened, "...so some bitch has my bra and panties now, so my sweater puppies are out of the cage," she says cupping them and laughing.

"As my mama used ta say, 'almost is only good when yer playin' horseshoes, tossinn' grenades and nukin' commies,'" he said, looking slyly at her, his eyebrows raised a bit in an unspoken challenge.

Amy smiled. "You dirty old man. You want to see them, don't you?" She cupped and squeezed her breasts as she chuckled, then undid a button on her shirt and pulled it open a bit, teasing him. In her exuberance, she pulled a little too hard and suddenly buttons were flying around the cab of the rig like bullets in a war zone. She started laughing as the shirt flew wide open, exposing her breasts to Mac's gaze. She let the blouse fall from her shoulders, leaving her topless, the cool air of the air-conditioning made her nipples stand out long and proud. "Is this what my Big Mac wanted to see," she asked, teasingly.

"Those are the two nicest all-beef patties I've ever seen, I'm about to have some special sauce in my pants, especially if you lettuce touch them. My pickle wants to be put onion cleavage, cheese these are bad puns, sesame," as he started chuckling at the expression on her face.

Amy groaned as the puns assaulted her ears and debated covering up to punish him for the agony he was inflicting on her.

"Sorry I couldn't resist, I love puns, it's my only bad trait," he said as his hand moved slowly toward her. "Seriously, they are truly lovely. It should be illegal to hide those from view, it's like hiding the Mona Lisa," He told her, his face serious. His hand stopped short of actual contact. "May I," he whispered, reverently.

Amy grabbed his hand and pulled it to her breast. "I wouldn't have shown them to you if I didn't want you to touch them, but after those puns, you're BUNS are out of the FRYING PAN, heading to the fire. Anymore jokes like that and we're going to have a BEEF, and you won't get to RELISH these GOLDEN ARCHES til the ice cream machine is fixed," Amy said, teasingly.

Mac's jaw drops as he looks over at her, "I think I've found a fellow paronomasiac, Mac says grinning broadly as his hands lightly fondled her breast, and rubs her erect nipple. Amy held his hand on her left breast as he lightly squeezed it and touched her nipple. "Maybe later we can discuss that special sauce of yours if you play your cards right." With her right hand, she reached down and unsnapped her shorts.

"Darlin, I don't think I need to play any cards. You dun already stripped to what yer mama gave ya. But I wouldn't say no to some liquor n' poker..." he grinned widely, while he ran lightly pinched her nipple.

She gently stroked his arm with an approving smile. His hand felt good on her skin. A man's hand touching her, a hand that knows hard work and compassion. Looking over at Mac she could see a tent in his pants and she smiled.

Mac saw exit 408 approaching, and he maneuvered into the right lane and took the off-ramp. He made a left onto Texas 171, drive under the interstate, and soon turned into the parking lot of a Wal*Mart Supercenter. Big Mac looked over at Amy. "I'm fixin' ta stop this here rig, in about two minutes. When I do, ya know what's gonna happen. If you ain't wantin' it, now's the time ta brake check me," He said as he started to coast into a row of unused spots at the far end of the lot.

Smiling Amy replied, "No brake check needed. When you stop, I'm climbing into that berth and...," She stood up and dropped her shorts to the floor of the cab, as the air brakes hissed. Mac shut off the truck, pulled the privacy curtains closed, and turned on the portable AC unit he used to avoid wasting diesel.

"Don't keep a girl waiting, Big Mac," she purred from the Sleeper as her hands wandered down her firm body and started to caress her hot naked flesh, waiting for her lover. Mac turned and dropped to his knees. He grabbed her legs and pulled her ass toward his mouth. As soon as his target was in range, he buried his face between her smooth, soft, supple legs, and inhaled the aroma of her essence. Moaning in delight, he swiped his tongue across her lips and let it flick her clit.

Amy shuddered in pleasure. Billy hated doing this, even though he demanded blow jobs all the time. Purring she said, "that's it, daddy, eat my sweet pussy like a real man." It was obvious to her that Mac truly enjoyed eating pussy and knew how to pleasure a woman with his tongue, "You know, I believe this is the first time my first kiss with someone was on those lips."

She rubbed his head through his close-cropped hair, moaning as Mac flicked his tongue over her hard clit. Mac was enjoying this as much as Amy, getting her close to orgasm and then backing off slightly, driving her crazy with desire. Soon the edging was getting too much for the younger woman. "Make me cum Mac, ooohhh...make me cum. Fuck! I need you to make me cum, stop teasing me." As she held his head and bucked her hips.

Her response was just as he expected, she was hot, had been ignored, and denied way too long. He loved the aroma filling his nostrils and her nice thick clit. Mac was taking his time, he wasn't going to be rushed. He could sense her needs, how badly she wanted and needed a release, but he would let her cum only when he was ready, and not until then. His tongue was flat and wide as it swiped at her inside, rubbing both sides of her pussy and flicking her clit as his tongue it came to it. Every time he exhaled, the warm air was directed onto her clit.

He could tell she was ready before she said anything, he sucked her clit into his mouth and bit on it as he rubbed her lips with two fingers. Soon those fingers slid inside and found her G spot as his lips, tongue, and teeth worked over her clit. He increased the rubbing on her G spot as he took her clit between his teeth and scraped them along its length while sucking on it until it popped out of his mouth. "Cum for me Amy, take what you need," he said, looking into her eyes as his thumb started to caress her clit and he kept rubbing her G spot, before adding his tongue to the assault on her pleasure center.

Looking between her legs and seeing the joy on his face, she trembled. Amy let out a long moan as her body trembled. He was touching her in a spot that she had never been touched, that combined with his touch earlier, it was now too much. She shook as a wave of orgasms, denied for so long, rocked through her. She grabbed the sheets next to her and thrashed around. His manipulations succeeded in sending her through three consecutive orgasms. She was panting heavily as each touch seemed to trigger another smaller orgasm. She had no words, as her chest heaved, trying to catch her breath.

Finally with tears of joy she beckoned him up to her, arms and legs wide. "Come to me. Thank you so much. I have never climaxed like that, ever." Mac stooped over and leaned down kissing her, his face still smeared with her fluids. They kissed for several minutes and she kept murmuring, "thank you." As she started to come down off her orgasmic high, she looked at Mac, "Now, let me return the favor, Lover."

"Another time," he said, smiling down at her. "Today is all about you. You're too beautiful and too loving to have been denied for so long," he said kissing her. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it onto the driver's seat. Kicking off his boots, he lowered his pants and underwear, sliding them down his legs, and dropped them on the driver's seat. He stood...(well hunched in the cramped space) naked letting her get a look at him like he had gotten to look at her. His thick shaft was erect and pointing toward his chin, as it looked for a warm wet hole to slide into.

"Oh baby, you are so thoughtful and you have a lot to offer this girl," Amy said, eying his body. She reached down and gently stroked him. "Nice, very nice indeed." She pulled Mac down to her and they kissed as she kept playing with his member before whispering, "Give it to me."

He entered her. It was an electric moment for him. Most of his bedmates were truck stop waitresses, a few secretaries, and shipping clerks that he would meet with when it was geographically convenient. With them it was about physical attraction and satisfying primal urges, there was little emotion or connection between him and his bedmates, until now.

This was different. She was different. There was a connection, he didn't understand it, but then, whatever it was between them, was undeniable. He started slow and worked his way up to a nice steady pace, not too fast, not too slow. He kissed her as he thrust into her. One hand supported his weight, his other massaging her breasts as his thrusts began to vary in speed and depth with every stroke. She wrapped her legs around him and moaned in joy as their bodies crashed together in the age-old dance of love. It was the first time in forever for her, but already it was better than every time with Billy had been, combined.

Their mating weaved its way from rough and primal to romantic and sweet lovemaking. Mac's touches and kisses were exactly what she needed. What she didn't realize was that she was giving Mac more than just simple pleasure in return. There was an emptiness in his soul that he had been aware of for some time and as he drove his shaft into her, that emptiness was being filled. They built a rhythm together, each filling the other's voids that were bigger than they knew.

Amy didn't want it to end, so when Mac slowed, she feared he was nearing climax. But he had more control than that and was only slowing to delay both their orgasms. Soon both were moaning in sweet pleasure, knowing this would not be the only time they'd make love. Mac pulled himself out of her and adjusted her position so that they were laying on their right sides. He pushed himself into her again as his hands found her breasts and his mouth found her neck. Their bodies were touching from head to toe, their legs intertwined as he thrust into her from behind.

Amy had rarely been fucked from behind and never by an experienced and unselfish lover such as Mac. Her cries of pleasure filled the truck cab as did her steady stream of, "Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, mmm, yeah fuck me, baby, oh, oh, yeah."

He was no longer making love, he was fucking her hard. He drove his cock deep into her, his hands squeezed her tits and pinched her erect nipples. His balls slapped her ass with every thrust. He was full of energy and had no intention of stopping until she begged him to fill her with his cum.

As her orgasm hit, Mac's lovemaking became more aggressive. His thrusts went deeper than any she'd ever felt. She finally understood what her friends meant when they claimed their partner fucked the hell out of them and she was loving it. Thrashing beside him, her hips met him on every stroke.

She loved how his large hands squeezed her breasts like he was juicing melons. Their bodies glistened with the sweet sweat of sex. Amy moaned in pleasure "YES, YES YES. That's it Mac, fuck me hard. Oh yeah baby, that's it. Mmmmmm, cum for me baby. Yeah, feels so good. Am I going to make you cum too baby?"

Mac felt her body start to tremble and tense. He knew she was about to cum. His hands grasped her tits harder as he drove his dick in deeper as she cried out in pleasure when her orgasm took control. Mac continued his thrusting as one hand released her breast and rubbed her clit to prolong her orgasm. He was starting to get close himself but he was determined to make her cum at least one more time.

Amy shook as Mac pinched her clit with expert skill. Not hard but firm enough to cause another orgasm to wash over her. She felt her vagina clamp down on his cock as she came and came. Her back arched in pleasure. Her head thrashed back and forth as she reaches out to pull Mac closer with a steady stream of, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh oh, oh ffffuuuuccckkk." She fell back exhausted, looking up at Mac as he continued slower and gentler, almost like he was trying to rock her to sleep.

Mac wanted to savor every single stroke as he pulled her tight against him, continuing with long slow strokes until the pressure in his balls built to unbearable levels. "I'm about to cum!" he growled, not knowing if she would be okay with him filling her with his fertile seed. He relaxed his grip to allow her to move if she wanted to.

Amy thrust back into Mac taking him even deeper than he had been yet, she twisted her face around and kissed her lover as she felt his dick expand inside her, giving him silent permission to cum inside her. Her face glowing from his attention. "Thank you so much, Big Mac. You are so wonderful," as she kisses him again.

He smiled and let loose inside her, howling in pleasure as his cream exploded from his cock into her wonderful body. He kept trying to push his cock deeper into her as blast after blast jetted out of his cock and into her pussy. When his balls were totally drained, he wrapped his arms around her, pulled her to him, and pulled a sheet over their bodies. "Amy, you are one beautiful and special lady." He kissed her, as they laid there basking in their afterglow. It took them both a few minutes to truly relax as they laid together until they both drifted off into a delightfully restful sleep.

When they awoke several hours later they smiled happily at each other. It was noticeably darker in the rig. Mac peeked out of the curtains and saw the sun had almost set. "I hope I didn't make you late," Amy said, with a wicked smile, then she added, "but I think it was worth the delay."

"We got tons o' time. I'm almost out of hours today anyway, so by stoppin' durin' evenin' rush hour, I kin drive faster and get more miles, instead of bein' Gulliver trapped by the Lilliputians. Besides darlin', holdin' you close is worth missing a whole herd o' deliveries."

She smiled and kissed him in gratitude. Neither of them made any effort to rise, enjoying being together with their naked skin pressed together as MAc grabbed a remote and turned on a TV getting a local news program. They laid there watching for a while, not really paying attention to the talking heads, as they enjoyed each other's company. When the news ended, Mac glanced at his watch, "We need to go, git some miles behind us, get showered and throw some groceries down our necks, afore it gets too late."

Their contented bliss was interrupted by the ring of Amy's cheap cell phone. "It's my Momma," Amy said, jumping up and grabbing her phone, "Hi Momma...how are you doing?...don't overdo it, I'm on my way...no he wouldn't, I hitchhiked. No, I got a ride, Momma, with a nice guy,...ok Momma...I will...I am...no Momma, he's not here...Momma, listen I, I need to go. I should be there...," she looks at Mac and mouthes the word 'When?'

Mac smiles and quietly says "Friday morning."

"...sometime Friday morning, I think...ok love you, Momma." After hanging up she smiled at Mac. "Momma said I should keep my eyes on you since Billy's not here, that won't be a problem."

Mac chuckles and sits up. He reaches up and grabs his shorts, "As much as I luv you in dat outfit, we need ta get goin', or dere won't be no parkin' at da TA." Mac said, as he pulled them on and then pulled on his boots.

Amy slipped into her shorts, and dug a tee-shirt out of her backpack and pulled it over her naked breasts. Once they were dressed, they climbed out of the truck and headed to the huge store.

'"So the plan is, we go get you some personal hygiene products, shampoo and whatever else you need, and I need to stock up on vittles, and some other odds n ends. If dere's anythin' ya need grab it," as he takes her hand and led her into the store.

First, he leads her to the luggage and travel section, "What's yer fav'rite color?" he asks.

"Purple, why?"

Mac grabbed a small, pretty, purple, gym bag, and a rolling suitcase. He tosses them in their cart and then leads her over to HBA. "Grab what you need, shampoo, deodorant, conditioner, toothbrush, hairbrush, mirror, shower shoes, toothpaste, mouthwash, towel, ..."

As Mac was speaking, Amy grabbed items from the shelves and tossed them into their cart. When Mac pauses for a breath, Amy whispered, "Condoms..." and put several boxes of them into the cart.

Mac draped his arm over her and winked, "If you want 'em, but I ain't against havin' a few ankle biters, with da right ol lady."

Amy looked up into his eyes and almost, ALMOST put them back, but she stopped herself. She just wasn't there yet, she didn't completely trust herself to choose a good man as a partner after she'd seen Billy change from the sweet boy who'd won her heart to the... She forced herself to stop thinking about him.