The Gear Jammer & The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had everything they needed, Mac and Amy headed over to the grocery side of the store. As they walked past Ladies sleepwear, Amy stopped and looked at something. When she looked up Mac had disappeared. She ran toward the last place she saw him and found him in the soft drink aisle putting a case of Mountain Dew in his cart. He already had Iced Tea and lemonade, and Gatorade and several variety packs of chips.

As she walked up to him, he asked, "Whacha like ta drink, any snacks you want?"

"That's fine," she said indicating his selections, as she linked her arm in his. The walked through the grocery section and Mac grabbed a multi-pack of single-serving cereal boxes, some Ramen, assorted canned foods, a jar orange marmalade, several blocks of cheese, and two large boxes of crackers. Amy added some tea bags, and protein bars, to the cart. Mac heads to the produce section to get some fruit, and the bakery to grab some bread cookies.

"Anything else you need," Mac asks, as he reviewed his list to make sure he got everything he needed.

"Nothing I can think of," she says glancing over towards lady's clothing.

"You may want to get something to pass the time while I drive. It can get boring, Maybe a book ta read er some crossword books," he tells her. "Oh and ya got a phone charger, I only got da one."

Amy's eyes shot open as she realized she didn't have a way to charge her phone. Mac chuckled and took her phone from her. He saw it was an old cheap phone with a cracked screen. Shaking his head he looked at the charging port and grabbed a cord for it from the display by the register, adding it to their stockpile. Mac swiped his debit card and took his receipt.

As he was pushing the buggy toward the door, Amy stopped short. "Mac. I forgot I need some feminine products. I can pay for them, I'm going to run and get what I need while you get everything stowed."

Mac throws an arm around her and pulls her tight to him, "Don't take too long," and kissed her on the lips. She melted against him as she tasted her own essence on his lips.

When they broke apart, Amy blinked several times as her eyes focused on Mac, "I think I liked the other kiss better, but I'll take one of those anytime. As she headed into the store.

Mac watched her walk away until she was lost from sight, then went out to the truck and started to put his purchases away. He loaded the gym bag with Amy's toiletries.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Amy headed to the HBA section until she was out of sight of the registers, then she changed direction and head to lady's wear. She wanted to do something for Mac, and she wanted to do it without his help or knowledge.

She walked over the item that caught her eye earlier. Walking over to it, she examined the black silk lace baby doll bodysuit. The bottoms had a triangular cut out over the butt, there was an adjustable ribbon that ran around the body and could be adjusted to conform to the wearer's body. The collar was red and was tight around the neck, and there were two matching lack cuffs with red ribbons that could be tied together restraining the hands. Amy loved the outfit and knew she would look and feel unbelievably sexy in it. She couldn't wait to put it on and wear it for Mac. She went to a self check out, paid, and jauntily walked to the truck humming Slow hand by the pointer sisters.

Amy climbed into the truck as Mac got the curtains open and started it up. As the truck eased forward, building up speed, Amy feeling playful looks at Mac smirking, "So Mac I have a question, you said you always treat people in need like they were your mom or your sisters..."

"I did say that, and I do my best to live by it, most of the time. But there are some things I do with people I ain't never gonna do with momma or my sisters, and what we did, well that darlin', that was one of em." They both laughed as he pulled into traffic.

Her phone rang again. It was Billy. He kept calling until she shut the phone off, and plugged it into the charger Mac bought for her. "Thank you so much, Mac. Just meeting you has really opened my eyes to that overgrown boy."

"Do you want to talk about him or should I change the subject?" he asked her,

maneuvering around a kiddie car that was in the granny lane.

Lost in her thoughts and looking out the side window at nothing, it took Amy a while to answer. Somewhat bitterly, she said, "I'm done with him. Let's talk about anything else." Before Mac could change the subject, Amy started to vent about everything she had been through with him, "Fuck him and his idiot brother, I'm done. Abso-fucking-lutely done! Lazy asshole, video game loser, play your shitty games now, hope you got a fucking snorkel, you good for nothing fuckwad." Amy was screaming, finally having lifted the lid of the boiling cauldron of rage she had kept been letting simmer far too long. After several minutes of her cursing and screaming at Billy and Brad, she collapsed back into her seat, exhausted and relieved. She felt more relaxed than she had in years.

"Sorry about that. I didn't realize how angry and resentful I had grown, or how much it had been building in me. I feel so much better now. "Let's just have fun from now on", she said, more to herself than Mac.

"Fun I can do," Mac said to her and his radio blared to life.

"Hey, that you Big Mac," an air horn blew right next to Amy. "Where'd you get the seat cover?"

Big Mac smiled, showing all his teeth. "That you Squid Boy? How the hell you doin'?"

"Not bad, not bad,...but about that seat cover..."

"She's a thumb I picked up near Winters, ...Takin' her over cream cheese way."

"Damn driver, wish I could find a thumb that looked like that..."

"Hell Squid, even Miss Piggy, and the Hungry Heifers run from you."

"Hey now, don't be sendin' your hate and discontent this way driver. Jus' cuz I'm sexier than you and I got a classy chassis while you're still drivin' that yard goat of a bulldog, ain't no reason to be an aggravating agitator"

Mac laughed good-naturedly into his radio, "Where you headin' Squid?"

"I jus' got some motion lotion and groceries and am headin' to sin city. My ole lady is meetin' me there for our anniversary."

"10-4 Squid boy. I gotta go 10-7 jus about outta time. Catch ya on the flip."

"Roger driver. Catch ya soon."

"I'm 10-10," Mac hung up the mic and downshifted as he turned into the TA and pulled up to the pump.

"What did you mean, out of time?" Amy asked as he stopped between two fuel pumps.

"Da feds say a driver can only drive a maximum of 11 hours a day and gotta take 10 hours off before he can drive again. I'm just over ten n a half, now, so this is home for tonight. Well take a shower and get some dinner, n I gotta do some laundry," he tells her.

"Sounds good," Amy said, starting to feel a bit nasty and sticky.

Once the truck was turned off, and the brakes set, Mac told Amy, "That silver barrel under the step, that's the fuel tank. Unscrew the cover, put the nozzle in, n when I tell ya, pump til it's full. Works jus' like a car pump," Mac told her as he jumped out and swiped his company credit card. After filling up he parked his rig in the lot. He yanked the sheets off the bed and put them in a small mesh bag, then he opened a small compartment and took out a cylinder of fabric.

"What's that?" Amy asked.

"Best way to keep clothes. It's a full outfit, underwear, socks, shorts, and a shirt, all rolled into a bundle. Easy to store, easy to grab, and unlikely to drop your drawers or socks as you walk around." He told her, handing her the purple bag with her personal items. Amy takes some clothes out of her backpack and puts them in the gym bag.

"First we'll shower, then start laundry and get dinner. After dinner, we'll come back here and watch tv or...whatever."

"Sounds, good, I'm famished. I haven't eaten since yesterday." Amy said as her stomach rumbled in agreement.

"Why didn't you tell me? I got all kinds of food. I could've gave ya sumtin' ta eat."

Amy hung her head in embarrassment. "I have my pride. I...I hate asking for handouts."

"Dere's a handout and dere's a hand up. We'll talk more over dinner. Jus don't be fraid ta ask fer anythin' ya need. If I got it, y'all can have it."

Throwing his bag over his shoulder, he grabbed the full laundry bag, and nodded at the door and watched as Amy got out of the truck. Smiling as her tits freely swayed, he watched until they were out of sight and then climbed down after her, locking the truck after verifying he had the key.

They walked hand in hand through the parking lot, heading to the brightly lit building. When they entered Amy saw what looked like a small mall. There was a food court with several fast food joints and one sit down restaurant. There was a cell phone kiosk, a small theater, a barbershop, a convenience store, and even a small chapel.

As she looked around at the people, even Amy could tell the professional drivers from the general public. For the most part, the drivers were alone. They had a unique way of standing and walking, they stood proud and tall and looked like professionals. Almost every one of them had a knife on their belt and a small flashlight in their pocket. Most of them had an American flag somewhere on their clothes. Amy was amazed at the number of female drivers, not that there were a lot of them, but more than she'd expected. As she drank in the bustling facility, she noticed a short blond man, walking towards them.

"Hey Big Mac, short time no see," he said grinning.

"Oompa, how the hell ya doin?" Mac said laughing.

"Who's the dish?" he asks, leering at Amy.

"She's a thumb I picked up down the road a piece. Takin' her home."

"Wish I would find thumbs with gams like those."

Amy dis pervert is Ommpa, owner of Short Haul Transport LLC. Oompa, this is a lady that thinks you're uglier than a monkey's armpit, though you do smell a little bit better." Everyone within earshot started laughing at the exchange.

"Nice to meet you Amy, and Big Mac, I'll tell Loompa you said hi." Mac nodded and shook the small man's hand before he walked away.

"He drives a truck?" Amy asked, watching him walk away, thinking he could double for Peter Dinklage.

.

"His twin brother and him own a small regional trucking company. Their rigs are modified, hand acceleration and brakes, and they're automatics," he told her, knowing she was wondering how little people could operate big trucks.

Amy nodded, then bursts out laughing, "Wait, Oompa...Loompa from Willy Wonka?"

Big Mac smiled and nodded, "That's why I'm buds with 'em, besides bein' good drivers, we got the same sick sense of humor." As they laugh, he led her to a pin pad and swiped his loyalty card and used his points to for a shower. A receipt printed out with a code on it to access a shower room. He took the receipt and walked to the shower rooms.

They entered the shower room and Mac made sure the door closed and locked. He dropped the laundry bag and stripped off his shirt, dropping it into the mesh bag. "Always wear shower shoes, some of these nasty fuckers...ya don't wanna step on dese floors barefoot..." he told her as he pulled off his boots and put them down.

Amy watched Mac undress as she pulled off her shirt and tossed it onto the pile of laundry. She kicked off her shoes as she watched Mac stand up and lowered his shorts and underwear at the same time. She was delighted to see his manhood pointing straight out, showing that he enjoyed watching her strip.

After Mac undressed, he pulled out a washcloth, shampoo, and body wash. He walked over to the shower and put them on a small shelf. Returning to his bag, he pulled out his shaving kit. He walked over to the sink and he began to stage everything. It was almost like a ritual, the way he placed each item in just the right spot.

Amy finished undressing and watched as he took care of his teeth, he brushed, flossed, scraped his tongue, and finished with mouth wash. Then he applied shave butter to his face. Amy stood silently, watching as Mac rubbed it over his face before he picked up the straight razor and with a practiced motion he ran it over a strop stopping a few times and checking to see if the edge was properly honed.

When he was happy with the edge, he began to shave slowly and methodically, making several passes over every part of his face, in different directions. Within minutes, most of his face was free of hair, except his thick mustache and a goatee. Mac carefully cleaned and dried his razor, and put everything away.

For some reason, Amy had found watching him do this to be almost as intimate as having sex with him. Once he had put everything away, he turned to Amy, "I hope you like hot and steamy, cuz that's how I roll."

Amy giggled, "Didn't we already do hot and steamy?" she asked.

Mac let out a big belly laugh, "That we did darlin', that we did," as he adjusted the water and the room began to fill with steam. Amy collected her dirty clothes and put them in the laundry bag as she went over to the sink and took care of her teeth, before joining Mac in the surprisingly clean and roomy shower.

Mac had finished wetting himself down and had stepped out from under the water as he began to wash his hair. Amy walked up behind him, and let her naked breasts push into his back, as she reached around his body and began to stroke his semi-erect dick.

"Ohh that feels so good, Amy," he moaned as he finished washing his hair. Amy could feel his cock grow in her hand, and started playing with his balls. Mac shuffled forward a bit and rinsed his head while getting a reach around.

He stepped back again and Amy scooted around him, dropping to her knees. She immediately started to lick the length of his shaft. Mac groaned and reached down, idly playing with her long locks. Mac had always had a thing for hair, it wasn't quite a fetish, he wasn't aroused by hair alone, but he definitely had strong preferences. Long, at least shoulder length, straight or wavy, and if it was red he was in trouble.

Amy's hair was a little shorter than Mac liked but the color was pretty and didn't come out of a bottle. Mac let his fingers slide through her tresses as she sucked his balls into her mouth and slathered them with her tongue.

Once his balls had been teased, she let them fall out of her mouth and then enveloped his head with her mouth. She let her tongue caress his hardness, her hands tickling his sack and roamed over his flesh. He watched as the water cascaded down onto her back and flowed over her naked skin. "She is so fuckin' beautiful' he thought to himself as she took several more inches into her mouth.

She began to bob up and down on his shaft, desperate to repay him for everything he'd done for her since they'd met, only a few hours ago. She couldn't believe she'd only known Mac five or six hours. She moved her hands to his hips and used the added leverage to push herself closer to his waist, letting his cock slide deeper into her throat. She held herself on him for several seconds then pulled back to get some air.

"Amy that feels so fucking good," he moaned.

Amy smiled with a mouth full of cock happy that he liked what she's doing. She'd never enjoyed fellatio before because Billy had always demanded it, and had never reciprocated. It had become a distasteful chore she'd do just so she wouldn't have to listen to Billy whine.

Mac had already given her more orgasms then Billy had in a year. She needed to do this for him, to make him happy, to thank him. She began to rock forward again taking it into her throat, as Mac gently, lovingly, almost reverently played with her hair. As she got used to the feeling of having a Kielbasa sized blockage in her esophagus, she held him in her throat until tears were flowing from her eyes and then pulled back and let him slip out of her mouth. She gasped for oxygen as she let her hand slide up and down his tumescent shaft.

"Are you enjoying this Mac?" she asked, looking up at him with her eyes wide.

"Darlin' it's...it's wonderful, but there's...there's somethin'..." his voice faded and he looked embarrassed.

"Mac you've been wonderful. Ask me, and if I can do it for you I will."

"Mac looked at her, his face turning red, "I always...always wanted...a ...a...a hair job."

"What's a hair job?" Amy asked as she continued to stroke him.

"Wrap your...your hair around...around..."

Amy smiled and started moving her head so her hair would brush against Mac's cock. She giggled in delight when it jumped every time her hair brushed over his shaft.

"OHHH FUCK," he moaned as his knees buckled. He was able to grab a handrail to stop himself from falling.

Amy gathered up some of her hair and wrapped it around him. She began to slowly rub her hair up and down his shaft as his body shivered in pleasure with every stroke. He gripped the handrail so hard he felt his fingers leave imprints in it, as he felt his cum boiling in his balls.

"I'm going to cum...pl...pl...please... let...let me cum...cum in ...in your...your hair..." he stuttered.

Amy figured what the hell, they were in the shower and protein is good for hair..."Cum in my hair Mac, shoot your special sauce all over my long full honey brown hair."

As soon as she finished speaking, he blasted his cum into her hair. When he saw the white cream coating her locks, it made him cum harder, so hard that he could no longer stand. He used all his remaining strength to lower himself to the floor.

Amy kept her hair around his shaft and never stopped stroking as he went down. She milked him dry then climbed on top of him and kissed him, as his cum oozed along her hair.

Mac took several minutes laying there, recovering from one of the most powerful orgasms he ever experienced. When his breathing was almost under control, he said, "I've wanted someone to do that since high school. I was always too afraid to ask... Never heard anyone else who liked hair...that way," as his hands roamed over her wet naked flesh.

They lay there for a few minutes just holding each other. When Mac regained his strength, he eased Amy off of him and pulled himself to his feet. He reached down and offered his hand to Amy to help her up. Grabbing her shampoo, he poured some into his hand and began to lather her hair with his strong hands, massaging her scalp as he cleaned his cum from her.

They began to grope and fondle each other all over, pretending that they were washing each other. Every part of their bodies had been cleaned repeatedly when Amy's stomach reminded them that she hadn't eaten in over twenty-four hours. They both rinsed off quickly and dried themselves, not wanting to start something they couldn't finish.

Mac put on a pair of cargo shorts and a graphic tee with a howling wolf on it. He sat down to put on his boots and he watched as Amy, still naked, bent at the waist, vigorously rubbed her head with a towel in a futile attempt to dry her hair. He admired the way her luscious boobs swayed and jiggled as she did her best to get the excess water out of her hair. "We definitely need to get a hairdryer tomorrow," she said, annoyed.

Mac laughed as she gave up with the towel and dropped it to the floor. She picked up her hairbrush and brushed out her hair to keep it from tangling. Mac finished putting on his boots and dropped his towel with the other laundry before he put his shower stuff back in his bag.

Amy pulled out a bright, yellow, lacy, thong, and slid it up her legs as Mac watched. She pulled a tight short pair of cutoffs up her legs. The shorts were cut so high, that about two inches of her butt cheeks were exposed. Then she pulled on a tank top with spaghetti straps that stopped about three inches above her belly button.

"Good thing Oompa didn't see you in that shirt. He might have had a heart attack." Amy blushes when she thought of what he would have seen from his point of view. They gathered up their stuff, Mac took her hand and led her to the laundry. He dumped their dirty things into an empty machine, added some detergent and fabric softener, and started it. He led Amy to the sit-down restaurant, grabbing two menus from the Host stand, and escorted her to a secluded table.