The Gems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire was the one with the most difficulty. She was running out of mana to defend herself and the Merchant and despite the water helping her keep them safe, her lack of mana was making the ice dome weaken. The Bandit Shifter had been on top, scratching and punching while the Earth Mage had made a sort of battering ram to attack the base. As it began to crack, Sapphire took a gamble and sent the Bandit Shifter flying with a solid attack.

The ice dome broke on the Earth Mage's next attack with the battering ram. Sapphire used the rest of her mana to create a smaller shield, but the Bandit Mage grew tired of her defensive stance. Angrily, he threw rocks over her shield. Diamond raced over to aid her, but the Bandit Shifter dropped from above and landed on her, scratching and clawing wherever he could reach. Diamond tried to throw him off, but she and the Shifter (due to very close proximity) were blasted by cold water that knocked both of them down. As the Bandit Shifter jumped back on top of her, Diamond placed her sword just right to where the crook impaled himself over her body.

"Diamond, cover me!" Emerald yelled.

He raced past her and she held up her shield, running along with him as the Bandit Water Mage attacked them. Together, they fell back towards Sapphire, who was having all but a torrid affair trying to keep the Earth Mage from tearing through her defenses.

"Sapphire! Switch with me!" Diamond demanded.

As the Bandit Earth Mage turned to face her, Emerald shoved past him, knocking him down on his way to get to Sapphire. Off balance, the Earth Mage raised his arms in a feeble attempt to defend himself as Diamond drove her sword through him.

"All that's left is to finish off that damn Water Mage," Emerald said as he healed Sapphire of her wounds.

The Bandit Water Mage wasn't going to make it easy for them as he sent a wave of water towards them. Sapphire made a wall of water that absorbed the wave, then sent it back towards him. Along with the wave, Sapphire made an ice platform for Diamond to ride on, giving her the opportunity to surprise the Bandit and slash her sword across his body.

With their enemies dealt with, the group decided to set up camp by the river. Diamond did a quick scout for Emerald to check for Bandits, not spotting any. Taking a chance, Emerald cooked a good meal for everyone, using some of the fresh meat and vegetables. They also got some bread and drank from the river.

"I'm full," the Merchant declared, crawling towards his horse and falling asleep.

"I could do for a bath," Diamond sighed, sniffing her garments and making a disgusted face.

"Set your outfit to the side, it needs to be repaired," Emerald reminded her.

"Y-You're going to repair her garments?!" Sapphire asked shocked.

"Of course," Emerald replied with a serious face. "If I didn't, her garments would wear and tear away, and she would be a distraction to just about everyone in a fight."

"He's really good," Diamond added.

"No, I'm just good enough," Emerald corrected. "I don't want you to get your hopes up that I'll make it look like new. I'm just using the fabrics taken from our fallen enemies to make repairs."

"Oh, well then... then, do you think you could work on my garments as well?" Sapphire asked. "I mean, while I bathe."

"I don't see why not," Emerald shrugged. "Let me get my stuff."

The ladies stripped off their garments and raced to the river while Emerald got his things to sow and worked on their clothes. They laughed and played in the water as the frigid temperature sent tiny bumps all over their skin. Emerald turned his back to them, not wanting to be distracted by two naked females illuminated by the moonlight. Diamond's outfit was worse than usual, needing more fabric to be modestly worn. Sapphire's garment had a few holes in them, but he was able to take care of them with no problem.

He set their outfits on a rock for them and went to check out their inventory. They still had a good portion of the fresh meat bought from the marketplace, bread, fruits and vegetables, and a lot of fabrics even though Diamond used plenty of them.

"Ladies, I've finished your garments," Emerald told them.

"Oh, thanks," Diamond replied. "To be honest, it feels like my garments are purposely getting ruined."

"I think the Malevolent One wants you to run around naked," Sapphire giggled.

"Thanks for putting that in my head," Emerald yawned. "I'm going to have that in my dreams now."

"Come on, jump in with us," Diamond suggested with a smirk.

"Diamond!" Sapphire exclaimed. "We're not... we're not wearing clothes."

"He's been standing there for a minute," Diamond reminded her, "it's too late to be embarrassed."

"But men... men aren't supposed to see a woman naked... unless they're married," Sapphire stated, sinking into the river as she covered herself.

"We're a team, Sapphire," Diamond said. "We can't let something like skinship creep us out."

"Maybe some other time," Emerald declined, not wanting to force things.

He took his time walking back to their camp, straining his ears to listen to the girls whisper about him. Emerald could barely make out any words as he moved further away, but it did sound like Diamond and Sapphire was having a disagreement about something. He just hoped it wouldn't split the team.

Morning came pretty quickly and everyone rose to finish the quest. Emerald kept his eyes on his teammates, but there didn't seem to be any animosity between them. Still, he kept an eye on them in case emotions flared up.

The group had a light breakfast to munch on while they moved on, continuing to scan the trees for suspicious looking people and indiscriminate traps laid about. Unlike the first couple of days, they didn't meet any Bandits and traveled a good distance through the forest. As a result, the Merchant was able to point out the city he was going to, Riventra.

"It's a wonderful city, I tell you," the Merchant promised.

The group set up camp and they slept around the wagon. Emerald decided to officially take first watch and counted the inventory while he was up. As small of a job as it sounded, Emerald realized they were running low on bread. I'm going to have to get more than one loaf next time, he thought.

"Is it my turn?" Diamond asked.

"Actually, I really wasn't keeping track of time," Emerald chuckled a little. "If you're still sleepy, you can get some more rest."

"Thanks, but I'm fully awake now," Diamond replied. "What do you think of our new teammate?"

"Well, she certainly fits in," Emerald commented as he put the inventory away. "I think you and her work well together. Um, that wave you rode on to kill the Water Mage was pretty nice. I also like the diversity, you both can cover each other's weaknesses and get assistance when needed."

"Oh, I didn't expect that," Diamond replied.

"The compliment?" He asked.

"The sincerity," she said. "I thought you were going to say something about her body, or perhaps her personality."

"She's well suitable for her abilities," Emerald informed. "As for her personality, I think she's a hard worker, though I can't say for sure; I barely know her."

"Then what about me?" Diamond asked.

"Lazy like a prickly cactus," Emerald fired off. That comment earned him a swat as he laughed at his joke. "No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let me try again."

"If you joke again--," Diamond threatened.

"Believe me, I wouldn't," Emerald smirked. "Diamond, in my opinion, you have a resilient personality. Regarding your body, it's adaptable, being tough as nails one moment and malleable like clay the next even though I've only known you for little over a month."

"Was that a joke?" She asked.

"You didn't come up here just to take over watch duty, did you?" Emerald inquired.

"I may have had something else in mind," she smirked knowingly.

"We can't right now, they'll wake up if we do," Emerald cautioned, even though his body reacted to her words.

"Don't worry, I made sure they were sleeping," Diamond promised.

"You didn't kill them, did you?" Emerald asked.

"Ha ha, back with your jokes again," she rolled her eyes. "I poked them with a stick, hard too. No reaction, so they're sleeping hard."

"I bet," he laughed.

"Come on," Diamond insisted, moving herself on top of him, "it's been a while and I don't want to waste this night away with my own fingers."

Emerald embraced her and let his hands roam her body. Diamond wrapped her hands around his neck, kissing him lightly. He couldn't say that he wasn't looking forward to this; Emerald had been stealing glances again.

Platonically, of course.

They kissed under the moonlight, rubbing each other where they liked to touch most. Emerald let his hands slide under her garments and fondle her tits, loving the softness of her skin against the tough fabric. He found her nipples and flicked them around, drawing a pleasurable sound from Diamond enjoying the teasing. Yet, all it did was make her want more.

Diamond reached for his waist and slid her hand under his pants, caressing his erecting cock heavily. Her touch mirrored his own and Emerald groaned as he marveled at her skill. She left no spot untouched, going over his entire length multiple times and rubbing the head just as much.

"Touching me like this is a good way to finish me off before we get started," Emerald stated.

"You've done me like this before," she reminded him. "Besides, I just want to see how much you have in you."

"This isn't going to help me in the long run," he said.

"I'm sure your future woman wouldn't mind," Diamond gleefully replied.

"My future woman's going to be upset that you finished me off so quickly," Emerald smirked.

"Your future woman's going to want to do the same," Diamond bantered back.

She wet her hand with her saliva and grabbed his erection again. Emerald felt more of her hand than when it was dry and grit his teeth to hold on longer. Of course, it was a losing battle for him, but he still made Diamond work for his release. Eventually, he could hold out no longer and came in her hand.

She didn't let up either. Being stronger than him, Diamond forced him to lie back and pulled his pants down. She had had a couple of experiences doing something like this, so she had some form of idea of what to do with his cock between her lips.

"Watch the teeth," Emerald warned.

She bobbed her head to get accustomed to his dick. It wasn't too big for her, but she wanted to remember how it felt in her mouth. Emerald groaned at her administrations, a positive sign to Diamond that she was doing it right. But out of spite, she let her teeth graze his dick lightly, stalling his release.

"The teeth! The teeth!" Emerald hissed, writhing in pleasurable agony.

He tried to push her away, but Diamond wasn't budging an inch. Every so often, she'd let her teeth come in contact with his sensitive flesh, drawing out more hisses from him and extending the time with his dick in her mouth. As she continued though, Emerald hissed less and less as he groaned more and more until he suddenly held her face into his crotch, shooting his seed down her throat. Diamond came up sputtering and coughing, spewing his life bearing essence all over him as her body tried to remove it from her lungs.

"Okay, no more teeth," she laughed and coughed intermittently.

"My turn," Emerald declared, getting ready to put his face between her legs.

"Just take me," Diamond replied as she pushed his head away. "You can do that some other time."

"O-Okay then," he said, clumsily bringing his dick to her vagina.

Although it was for a brief period of time, Emerald's cock was back where it belonged, deep in the caverns of her damp pussy. Diamond sighed loudly and lied back. Emerald grabbed her legs and pushed them against her torso, getting all the access he'd need to plunge his cock deep inside her. He gently laid his body on top of hers, their hips smacking each other with every thrust he made. Diamond had very little movement to do anything but she wrapped her legs around his abdomen and pushed back however she could.

Emerald had a look of concentration on his face, doing everything he could to hold off his orgasm until Diamond had hers. It was only fair since he had two already. Diamond wasn't thinking on the same level though; she was shaking her hips and thighs lustily as she arched her back. Unfortunately for her, it was a losing battle as Emerald's previous orgasms delayed his upcoming third.

Her pussy saturated his dick with her juices, giving it a nice shine to glisten in the moonlight. Emerald still wasn't close, but Diamond loosened her grip on him so he could finish off. As he increased his pace, Diamond wrapped herself around Emerald once more as his pace quicken, signaling his end soon.

"Diamond, I'm close," he grunted as he tried to untangle himself.

"Don't... stop... it feels... so good," she breathed in his ear.

With his end too close stop and Diamond's solid grip embracing him, Emerald came like a fountain. His body jerked erratically while their juices mixed like a cocktail, painting their privates in the clear luminous liquid. Diamond snaked her hand down and rubbed herself quickly, tensing again as she came for the second time that night.

"That... that was... wild ," Diamond sighed with a satisfied look on her face. "I don't think I'll be able to do my shift now."

"Yeah, you can barely keep your eyes open," Emerald yawned. "And you knocked the wind out of me."

They helped each other get dressed and walk back to their respective tents, both of them falling asleep and dreaming nothing but good dreams that night.

*****

If you ladies and gentlemen are satisfied with the story progression, please comment below and let me know what you think.

Addendum: There are a few things that I'd like to point out about this world I'm making, in case someone has questions they'd like answered.

  1. There are three main bars that I follow: health, mana, and stamina.
  2. Mana is used to summon weapons, cast spells, shift into hybrid forms, and heal others and oneself. Continual use of weapons, spells, forms, and healing depletes the mana; major power moves removes a lot of mana and stamina.
  3. I don't use levels. Experience, memories, and scars are more useful than being given a number to show how dangerous someone is. Like training for a game or studying for an exam.
  4. With that being said, or written(?), there are different leagues to separate those who have plenty of experience from those who're just beginning.
  5. I don't use physical stats, like ATK, DEF, SPD, DEX. I don't understand them enough to use them and I'm sure you guys would just skip over that information anyway.

12