The Gender Change Party Pt. 01

Story Info
A man goes to a gender change party.
2.2k words
4.5
23.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my freshman year in college and I was walking around the school's campus when I found the poster.

Gender Change Party! it said on the poster. I thought it was a joke. I looked at it closer. "Have you ever thought about what it would be like as the opposite gender? Come to the party and experience it for yourself for the weekend." The event was that night at 7 o'clock.

"It wouldn't hurt go to this thing," I thought "Its just going to be a bunch of people crossdressing. Maybe I can hook up with someone tonight."

So I went to the closest Target and brought everything female. I picked out some cute panties and a bra and a cute floral dress to wear to the event and before I left I found some make up that I thought I could wear. I then went to the Party City store and got a wig that match my hair color.

When I got home, I realized that it was 6 o'clock and needed to get ready. So I went to the bathroom, shaved all of my body hair and face off and put both the panties and bra on. I then put on the wig and looked at myself in the mirror.

"God I look horrible," I said aloud. I lived alone so I wasn't worried that someone would walk in on me and my experimenting. I then put on the dress and then my make up. I watched some youtube videos on how to and did my best with what I got. I made notes in my phone on what to buy if I decided to do this again.

After I was done with my make up I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:45. I needed to go. Luckily the place where this was happening was in the same apartment complex. So I left my apartment and went the building where the event was happening. I traveled up to the fourth floor and found the apartment. I took a deep breath and knock on the door. A minute later the door opened and a woman was there.

"Why hello, you're new. Come on in," she said moving away from the door to let me in and shut the door behind me. "I'm Stephanie and you are?"

"I'm Mike. I'm sorry I saw your..." I respond.

"Mike, that's not a womanly name there, Mike. How about we call you Michelle? Everyone meet our new member of the gender change club Michelle."

"Hi Michelle"

I looked around the room and like Stephanie there were many woman but more along then myself. There were guys there too but they looked like butch lesbians than actual men. "Hi everyone."

"Don't be nervous Michelle. Everyone here believes that they were meant to be the opposite gender. We started this group last year when I discovered a magic pill that will change our gender for the weekend. Myself, Stacy, Pat, Pattie, Ron and Mandi were the first members of the group. Then Rachel, Maddy, Madeline, Roger, Rob and Finn joined. We put up those posters hoping to get some new members but you are the only one to show up."

"Really?"

"Yep. This is a fun group, and we have fun with each other every weekend. Pat, Ron and Mandi have all graduated. I'm about to graduate along with Rachel and Maddy. After we all change we have an orgy. But you don't have to stay for that part if you are uncomfortable."

"So this work? I'll be female not some hormones and then I'll have to have surgery and all that stuff."

"Yep and you can take the pills to make it permanent. You're in luck, tonight I am going to make mine permanent and be 100% female. Pat and Mandi have made their's permanent."

"So you are not going to miss?" I ask looking down to her crotch area.

"Oh god no. I've hated it since I was 6. Everyone here feels the same. How about you? When did you feel like you were a woman trapped in a man's body?"

"What? I.... I.... I don't know what you are talking about. I came here to see what it's like to be a woman. I never felt like I was a woman trapped in a man's body."

"Oh I thought since you were here you.."

Right then a man came up to Stephanie and said "Hey honey it's 7."

"Oh it's 7 already. Michelle this is my boyfriend, Pat."

Pat reached out and I shook his hand "Hi Pat nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too Michelle. Welcome to the group"

"Honey, I don't know if Michelle will be joining us regularly. She just wants to experience sex as a woman."

"Oh what a shame. I think you'll look great as a woman."

"Me too," Stephanie said and then turned to the group and said "Alright ladies and gentleman, it is time."

Right then everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and took off their clothes. All round me were woman with dicks and boobs and men with pussies and hairy chests and boobs. Clearly I was the only one here that wasn't transgender. I turned to Stephanie as she was removing her panties. "Come on Michelle take it off. It's not like we've all not seen a dick before."

Everyone laughed. I took off my dress and undid my bra and took off my panties. "Ooo she's hairless. She's clearly one of us," someone in the group said. I blushed.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen as is tradition here the person who is new and is going to make it permanent get to change first," Stephane hands me a blue pill and a bottle water. In her hand there were two of the same blue pill. "Michelle dear if you ever want to, it just takes two pills to make it permanent." Stephanie then took the two pills and put them into her mouth. She then took the bottle of water and took a quick swallow of the water. I nervous a first, took my pill and did the same.

Within seconds, my head started to tingle. I could feel my hair on my head to start to grow. I took my wig off and flung it off to the side.

"I knew it! I knew she was wearing a wig!" said one of the girls and she was quickly sushed by the others.

The tingling continue down my face. I looked over to Stephanie and saw her on the ground and her face was becoming feminine. I took this as something that I should do so I did the same. I then felt the tingling move down my neck, as my Adam's Apple disappeared and my voice became feminine. Both myself and Stephanie faced each other with our legs spread apart. I noticed that her dick was long and hard. I looked down at mine and noticed the same. I started to pant as the tingling moved down to my chest and with every breath I could feel my boobs getting bigger and bigger. I looked at Stephanie and noticed that her a cup boobs that she had to start off with grew to Bs and then Cs and then finally they stopped at a D cup. I looked down at my chest and notice that they too stopped but I didn't know what they stopped at. Later I would learn that I had D cups just like Stephanie.

The tingling continued down my body and gave me an hourglass shape. My hip bones started to reshape themselves and some fat was added to my butt. Then all of a sudden my dick started to feel weird. It felt like someone was giving me a blow job. I looked down and no one was there. I once again looked over to Stephanie and she was playing with her dick in one hand and her left boob in the other. I did the same but with my right boob.

"Oh my god!" I said after what felt like forever and felt the cum erupt from the dick and go everywhere. Then I felt my dick go limp like it alway did but instead it kept on getting smaller and smaller. At the same time my balls went up into my body and form ovaries and where the ball sack was an opening formed along with my vagina. The final thing to fit into its place was my dick becoming my clit. The tingling then moved down to my legs making me short than the 6ft that I was when I started.

I laid there on the floor panting. My god that was the best thing I have ever had. Then I felt tingling again in my crotch area again. I looked down and saw a beautiful blonde head of hair eating my new pussy. I moaned and Stephanie looked up at me and smiled and quickly returned to eating my pussy. I laid back onto the ground. I quickly had what turned out to be my first orgasm. My body shook. I was really enjoying this new feeling when I felt something brush against my face. I open my eyes and see a pussy in front of me. The person then lowers themselves to me and then I hear in a deep voice "be a good girl and lick my pussy and then suck my dick"

I do what I'm told and start lick the pussy in front of me. Instinct took over as I had never ate pussy before. It wasn't long before the person's pussy lips sealed up forming a ball sack then I saw their two balls fall and fill the sack. The next thing I felt was the clit start getting bigger and bigger. Soon it was more than 2 inches and it got bigger. When it was big enough the guy started moving his hip back and forth. I just laid their letting them fuck me in my mouth.

On the other end, Stephanie stopped for a second as Pat came from behind her and started to fuck her pussy. After a few minutes I felt something enter my pussy. This caught me by surprise but I still had a dick in my mouth. I let out a moun. Suddenly the dick in my mouth I felt it release its sperm into my body. At the same time I shook from another one of my orgasms.

After he was done releasing his cum the man slipped his cock out of my mouth and left me there with some of his cum still in my mouth. I swallowed it and then sat up after another orgasm hit me. I looked down and saw that Stephanie was fingering my pussy while licking my clit and she was being fucked by Pat. She stopped fingering me and told Pat to stop. She got on her knees and gestured for me to come next to her. Pat knew what to do and stood in front of the two of us. Stephanie started to give Pat a blow job and stopped a few moments later and Pat turned his hips towards me.

"Be a good girl and suck that dick you know you what to," Stephanie whispers into my ear.

Without hesitation I start to give Pat a blow job. I must have been good at it because within seconds Pat cam into my mouth.

"Good girl," Pat said to me with a smile as he pulled his dick out of my mouth.

I smiled back to both of them.

"I dont think she's leaving us," Stephanie said jokingly.

"Nope," I responded with a laugh and a smile.

The rest of the night was a blur. I was fucked so many times by men and women that I lost count. But every time either Pat or Stephanie were there participating with me.

At around 11:30/12 o'clock everyone had enough and started to leave the apartment. I sat on the couch trying to catch my breath when Stephanie came and sat down next to me. We shared a passionate kiss.

"So what did you think about tonight?" Stephanie asked

"Wow," was all I could say.

Stephanie laughed. "I guess you'll be coming back?"

"Oh I definitely will," I answer.

Stephanie takes a deep breath and saids "Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

"No I dont. my last girlfriend broke up with me after Christmas. She said the distance was just too hard for her."

"Oh good because Pat and I are in an open relationship and we both love you and want to ask you if you want to be with us?"

I thought about it for a second and answered "I would love that."

"Yay!!" she was bouncing up and down on the couch and clapping with excitement. She leaned over and hugged me and we started to making out again.

Soon Pat came back into the room after going to the bathroom and saw the two of us making out. He cleared his throat. We stopped and turned to him.

"I'm guessing you asked her and she said yes?" Pat asked

"Are you sure your ok with me? I mean come Monday I'll be 100% male again"

"We know. we are both bi and baby you were so cute as a boy and even cuter as a girl."

"I love you both," I stand up and kiss Pat for the first time. Stephanie grabbed my hand and leads us both to the master bedroom.