The Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam didn't need to be told twice. He shifted forward and dropped his cock into the inviting chasm, pleased at the sight of his new, 11 inch monster slapping heavily onto Amy. Bringing his hips back, he started thrusting in and out of the warm embrace of his fiance's boobs. "Ah, fuck..." he groaned, watching as Amy rubbed a nipple with one hand and fingered herself with the other.

It was too much. Liam felt his balls tighten and warmth surged through his shaft. It was like nothing either of the couple had ever seen before as cum began to shoot from his cumslit, in ropes that seemed much thicker than before. The ropes of jizz flew into Amy's face, painting her in his cum and gumming up her ginger hair. "Fucking hell babe, there's so much!" Amy shouted in amazement, bringing a hand up to feel it and scoop it to her mouth.

It was thick like glue, almost chewy even, with a warm salty flavour. Amy wasn't the type of girl to shy away from a mouth full of cum, but this was something else, and she loved it. As she revelled in the taste, Liam's load began to wane and he leant back, breathing heavily from the exhaustion. Taking a guess, he thought he'd just ejaculated about a pint of cum all over Amy's face and chest! As he rested, Amy watched his cock begin to droop.

"Hey, I haven't had my fun yet," she thought, disappointed that he was already spent. However she suddenly remembered there was someone else here. Amy looked over at the genie still sitting in her chair; she seemed disinterested in the couple's lovemaking, but Amy could sense the being was more intrigued than she let on. Not wanting to waste time, she blurted out, "I wish Liam had no refractory period!" The genie smiled and waved her bejewelled hand, and Liam's cock rapidly began to swell back to full erection. "I think we need to this properly now, don't you?" he asked, and Amy smiled and nodded.

Not needing any further invitation, Liam shuffled back and lined up his phallus against Amy's pussy, and forcibly shoved it in. If Amy's mouth felt good, this was pure bliss. The warmness enveloped him and Amy cooed in pleasure, before wincing in pain. "Fuck, I think you might be a bit too big," she groaned, not used to such a large insertion. Not even her biggest dildo she'd tried compared to Liam's new monster. He frowned, before having an idea. "I wish Amy could take my massive cock!"

The genie rolled her eyes at the crass wording, but granted it nonetheless. Amy suddenly felt the aching pain in her groin subside, and immense pleasure took its place. She grabbed her boobs and began to tweak her nipples as Liam pounded her on the sofa, both lovers rejoicing in both their own new bodies and their lover's new sizes. As Liam's shaft penetrated deep into Amy, deeper than anyone or anything had been before, he felt that he was in heaven.

It didn't take long for the couple to near their climaxes. Almost as if they were synchronised, they both reached their orgasm at the same time, and as Amy howled and her cunt spasmed around Liam's cock, he began to shoot his second load of the night deep into her. They stayed in place for almost a minute until their respective frenzies died down, and Liam pulled his softening dick from his fiance's grasp.

"Whoa..." was all Liam could muster as he looked down and saw Amy's belly. Her usually thin, toned abdomen was now slightly bulging out, as if she was a few months pregnant. "I filled you with cum," he murmured, putting a hand on the mound. Amy sat up and looked at her tummy, wiping some of the drying jism from her face. "That was amazing, you've never been that good in bed," she purred, and Liam couldn't decide whether to take it as an insult or a compliment. He settled on compliment.

~

Breakfast was a little more awkward the following morning. Amy and Liam sat opposite one another as they did every morning; both in their dressing gowns with some cereal and some tea, though Amy's gown was struggling to contain her tits, and Liam had decided to completely forgo any underwear, realising how uncomfortable it was to cram his considerable cock into his tight undergarments.

It wasn't their new bodies that were the awkward element. They couldn't help but feel uncomfortable as the dazzling genie sat next to them, watching them intently like a dog waiting for a treat. "Do you have to hang around all the time?" Liam levelled at the cosmic being, and she nodded. "It's part of the deal, think of it as the cost for the power I can provide."

"I guess awkwardness is a reasonable payoff for what she can do," Amy shrugged, trying to navigate her spoon around her new bustline that protruded over her bowl. "Besides, I'm sure you'd like some company at work," she added, remembering how boring Liam's workplace was. He smirked and nodded, taking a sip of his tea.

The genie looked out of the window, watching the city move on by, and pondered the human world. It was now so different to what she last remembered; there were so many cars and so many people, and the buildings were so tall! Every time she was released from her lamp, she liked to see how the mortals had developed. She smiled at the thought of her last master; a kind old soldier who wished to escape war, and she remembered his final wish - a successful family antique shop. She wondered what would be in store for her now with her new master. Or rather, masters.

"So what shall we do today?" she asked.


12