The Genie and the Wish Ch. 05

Story Info
Logan and Julie discovered a magic lamp - antics follow.
2k words
4.5
2.8k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe hurry up! We were supposed to start heading to my parent's house fifteen minutes ago!" Julie shouted from the end of the hall.

"Just a minute! Who the hell plans a family dinner on a Tuesday anyway!" Logan shouted back as he tried to finish shaving his face.

Logan had to rush back to the apartment after work and had only finished showering a few minutes earlier. His brown hair was still wet from the shower and a white towel was still around his waist. When he finished shaving and brushing his teeth he headed to the bedroom where his clothes were neatly placed on the bed waiting for him. He changed quickly and then headed to the door meeting up with Julie who gave him a kiss before they headed to the car in the garage.

The two got into the car and headed out of the garage and out of the city to one of the suburbs where Julie's adopted parents lived. Despite Julie being adopted her parents had always treated her the same as their biological children. Julie had grown up with 2 sisters and a brother so there was always mayhem in the house but now that they had all grown up and left her parents were a bit lonely and enjoyed visits now and again. Logan had met his girlfriend's family several times before now at parties and holidays but he always felt a bit odd at the beginning of their interactions.

Logan drove for about 50 minutes before finally getting off the freeway exit for Julie's home town. It only took a few more minutes before they were parked in the driveway of the nice 2 floor colonial looking home. The couple got out of the car and made their way to the front door with Julie holding a bottle of wine for her parents. The bell was rung once which was almost immediately followed by Julie's father opening the door.

"Julie! Logan! It's good to see you" Roy said waving them into the house.

"Oh good you brought wine! Your mother will be so pleased." The older man said taking the bottle from Julie so she could hang her coat and scarf by the door.

"How have things been?" Logan asked Roy.

"Well -- very well. We just got back from our trip. It was great, the mountains, and the buildings, so beautiful. We can tell you all about it at dinner." Roy explained as the three made their way further into the nice traditional looking home.

As the three walked into the house Logan playfully groped Julie out of sight of her parents. She smiled and let out a chuckle before pushing her boyfriend away.

"Julie! It is so good to see you!" Julie's mother said taking off her apron and giving her adopted daughter a big hug.

"And Logan you look nice -- have you been working out more?" Elizabeth said giving Logan a hug as well which pressed her large breasts against his chest.

"It must be the work at the warehouse." Logan said a bit flattered by the compliment.

"Roy why don't you take them into the other room. Dinner should be ready in a few minutes." Elizabeth mentioned putting her apron back on and getting back behind the counter.

The three of them then headed into the other room where the dinner table had already been set up with several more settings than was needed for the 4 of them.

"Dad are we expecting other guests?" Julie asked looking at the additional settings at the table.

"Your mother had invited your sisters and brother as she always does but it is so hard to see you kids all at the same time. Your brother is planning on seeing us next week and your sisters -- well -- they come and go." Roy replied.

"Dinner is ready. You can grab your plates and grab what you want. It is all laid out in the kitchen." Elizabeth said walking into the room from the kitchen with her apron off and fixing her short shoulder length brown hair.

"Thank you Elizabeth" Logan said with a charming smile as he and the others grabbed their plates.

The dinner went on smoothly as they always had. Roy, Logan, and Julie exchanged stories about work as well as stories about their trips. Julie's parents talked about their 2 week trip abroad and all the interesting sites they were able to see. Logan and Julie then talked about their recent camping trip but left out their discovery of the magic lamp and the wish Logan had made with the genie.

"This was delicious Liz." Roy said placing his fork down onto the plate.

"It was a new recipe. I'm glad you all liked it." Elizabeth replied with a smile and slight blush.

Julie's mother had always loved to cook and try new things so when something was liked by her test subjects she was always quite thrilled. Once all 4 of them had finished eating they cleaned up the table and brought everything into the kitchen. Roy and Logan then headed down to the basement where it had been finished into a nice entertainment area will a pool table, large television, and other fun things. Julie remained with her mother to finish cleaning up. After a game of pool the men rejoined the women up stairs for desert and coffee. More casual conversation was had and once they were done they cleaned off the table once more.

"Logan dear can you grab those plates and bring them into the kitchen for me?" Elizabeth asked pointing to some of the plates on the table.

"Of course" Logan replied grabbing the dishes and following the older woman into the kitchen.

"How did you like everything Logan?" she asked bending over the sink to clean the plates.

"It was all delicious as usual Elizabeth" Logan responded looking at the nice bent over figure of his girlfriend's mother.

"Was there anything in particular that looked or tasted the best?" Julie's mother asked turning around to face Logan with her breasts slightly exposed and wet from the sink.

"Umm- well the pie was good. Just the right amount of sweetness" Logan said his cheeks turning red.

As he looked at Elizabeth he thought of how fun it would be to fool around with Julie's adopted mother but didn't know if that would be crossing a line. Since his magic wish with the genie he had started to learn that dynamics had clearly changed and pornographic situations just happened.

"Do I look good?" Elizabeth said walking closer to Logan.

"Yes- you look very nice" Logan said hesitating but feeling his cock pulsing with desire.

"Well then maybe you should have a taste of me-" the woman said looking right into Logan's eyes and rubbing his cock through his pants.

Logan quickly did the math in his head and decided there was no reason to resist and to just give into the primal urges he felt. Without a second thought Logan wrapped his arm around Elizabeth grabbing her ass and pulling her close into a kiss. Their tongues thrashed around in their mouths while Logan started to dry hump his girlfriends adopted mom. Elizabeth then bent herself over the kitchen table and lifted up her skirt exposing her well toned rear. The young man then quickly undid his pants and grabbed Elizabeth's waste before starting to stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey.

"Ohh- Logan" Julie's mom moaned as her hands clamped around the other side of the table to keep her in place as Logan went to town on her.

Not wanting anyone else to hear Elizabeth's moans Logan grabbed a pear out of the fruit basket on the table and placed in front of the woman's mouth who freely opened up and bit down on it to muffle herself.

"Uggrrmmmpphhh!" Elizabeth gurgled into the pear as Logan began to thrust harder and faster into the woman.

After a few more minutes of pumping his meat into his girlfriends mother Logan pulled out and exploded onto the kitchen table. The pear then dropped out of Elizabeth's mouth and rolled onto the table.

"I'll finish cleaning up the kitchen- run along hung man" Elizabeth said with a smile.

Logan did as he was told and left the kitchen for Elizabeth to finish cleaning including his cum on the kitchen table. He walked into the other room where Julie and her adopted father were sitting down watching the nightly news.

"Everything alright in there?" Roy asked Logan as he walked into the room.

"Oh- yes everything is fine. Elizabeth is finishing up now" Logan replied still a little amped up from what had just taken place in the kitchen.

"Well I should go take a look -- my wife can be a stickler for perfection" Roy said as he stood up from his seat on the couch and stretched before heading out of the room.

"Is everything okay?" Julie asked looking at her boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" Logan asked while debating in her head about if he should tell her what happened or not.

"I can feel your heart pounding-" Julie said pressing her hand against Logan's chest.

"He just fucked your mom in the kitchen" came the voice of Alya the genie before walking into the room causing Logan and Julie to jump in surprise.

"You what?" Julie said looking back at Logan.

"I -- fucked Elizabeth. I bent her over the table in the kitchen and pounded her from behind" Logan responded owning up to what he did in a confident manner in the hopes that Ayla's magic would make this al work out.

Without a work Julie gave Logan a big kiss and then got up and walked out of the room. Logan stood up to follow but Ayla motioned to him to stay put as if she knew what was going to happen next and was planning everything in advance.

"Wait 7 minutes and then go looking for her" Ayla said with a chuckle and smile before snapping her fingers and vanishing into a small cloud of green smoke as she usually did.

Logan did exactly as he was told and watched the seven minutes go by on his phone. Once the time had elapsed he stood up and went to look for his girlfriend. He went room by room checking the bathroom and the kitchen but didn't find Julie or her parents. He then had a sudden thought but didn't think it could be right. Never the less Logan acted on his thought and went up the stairs and checked all the bedrooms. One after another he found them empty. No one was in Julie's room, or her sisters, or her brothers. Then he came to Elizabeth's and Roy's room. He pushed the door open and had his thought confirmed. There was Julie lying naked on top of her mother as they kissed and Roy behind them both fucking Julie.

"You goanna join or just watch?" Julie asked looking at her boyfriend standing in the door frame.

Logan didn't need a second invite as he ripped off al his clothes and headed for the three of them. Over the course of the next several ours the four of them played with one another. Logan, Julie, Elizabeth, and Roy were in total bliss and they moved around on the bed. At one point Julie and Elizabeth groped and kissed wile Roy and Logan took turns taking each other in the ass. Julie and Elizabeth also found themselves pressed together as Roy and Logan fucked them both between them like a sandwich. What had started as a simple dinner turned into an all night orgy. When the sun came up the next morning all four of them were still nude sprawled out on the bed. Logan and Julie then had to quickly drive back to their apartment to get ready for work. As they drove home in their dirty clothes Julie looked over and held Logan's hand.

"I'm fucking your brother the next time we see him" she told Logan in a very serious tone.

"I guess that's fair" Logan responded.