The Genie and the Wish Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie has a fantasy happen in a store.
1.2k words
4.55
3.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie pushed her cart of outfits from the back room and onto the main floor of the store. She stopped in front of a naked black wire mannequin torso frame and grabbed a cute purple dress from her cart. She then began to dress up the figure in the lovely dress she knew she could not afford on her pay.

"Cute" Chris said walking up behind her.

"I know -- This dress is so nice except for the price" Julie replied with a chuckle.

"I meant you not the dress." He said with a smile.

"Oh -- are you just openly flirting at work now?" Julie asked the man she had an affair with her first day back after the adventure with Logan and the genie.

"Harmless flirting like saying your cute isn't bad -- no If I were to tell you I'd like to take you to the nearest changing room and rip those clothes off -- then that would not be professional for work" Chris replied helping Julie step down from the small stool she had been standing on to get the dress on the wire framed mannequin.

Julie stepped down and looked into Chris's brown eyes.

"That would be rather inappropriate. But if you did say that which dressing room would you take me to?" Julie said with a smirk.

Chris grabbed Julie by the wrist and led her to the nearest changing room. Without a second thought the two of them went into one of the rooms, locked the door and immediately started kissing. It took merely seconds before their hands were all over one another and under their clothes. Julie felt the buttons of her top come undone and her employee coat fall to the floor. She then reached for Chris's cock and started to jerk him off before getting to her knees and serving him with her mouth. Chris grabbed Julie's long dark hair which was tied into a ponytail and forced his hard cock down her throat. Julie gagged a but happily continued to suck as she began to finger herself under her skirt.

"My cock taste good?" Chris asked in a deep voice.

"Uggmmm" Julie replied her mouth full of Chris's dick.

Chris then quickly pulled out of Julie's mouth and stood her back up pulling down her skirt. Julie was then lifted up and pinned against the sturdy wall of the fancy dressing room. Chris slid himself inside making Julie let out a moan that was quickly silenced by Chris's hand.

"Mmmpphh!" Julie groaned into Chris's hand as he started to move back and forth inside of her.

"Good girl -- now stay quiet" Chris ordered removing his hand from Julie's mouth and placing it on her hip for support.

Julie but her lip to keep quiet and then wrapped her arms around the man's neck for support as she bounced up and down on his manhood. The young woman thought back to only a few days ago when her boyfriend had made the wish with the genie and just how much had already happened and changed them. She had hardly been a prude or innocent before the wish but she would have never thought that she would have found herself in some of the positions she had in the last few days. Julie looked at Chris and kissed him moaning into his mouth as Chris continued to use her holes. Chris eventually lowered Julie back onto the ground turning her around and having her bend over leaning against the wall for support. Julie then felt Chris's cock push into her once more. Chris cupped her breasts and played with her hard nipples as he pounded her.

"Julie to Women's Clothing" said a female voice over the intercom.

"Shit!" Julie said before they could climax.

The two quickly got dressed and left the changing room splitting up in different directions. Julie headed over to the area where she had been called over the intercom and saw her boss standing over by her cart.

"Yes Leanne?" Julie asked the tall and slender woman standing by her cart.

"Where have you been Julie?" Julie's boss asked.

"I went to use the restroom-" Julie lied.

"You left this cart unattended and didn't let anyone know where you were going!" Leanne said pointing to the cart.

"I am so very sorry Leanne -- " Julie responded but stopped in mid sentence as an idea popped into her head.

"May I show you something?" Julie asked looking at the slightly older woman with her short blonde hair and blue brown eyes.

"What?" Leanne asked a bit puzzle that Julie had seemed to change topics in the middle of her sentence.

"Come with me Leanne" Julie said as she made her way over to the changing room where she and Chris had just been fooling around.

"What is it that you need to show-" Leanne asked but once the two were in private Julie turned around and cut off Leanne with a kiss.

"My gosh!" Leanne shouted in surprise.

"Shhhh" Julie said pressing her gently against the wall and placing a finger to her lips.

"You are quite attractive for an older woman you know that?" Julie asked while unbuttoning the uniform top Leanne was wearing.

"I- you -- well -- " Leanne stuttered shocked.

"In face this uniform was hiding a very nice figure" Julie said with Leanne's coat falling to the floor.

Julie then began to kiss and nibble at Leanne's neck and slid a hand down her boss's skirt to play with her pussy. Leanne let out a shutter of pleasure as Julie's fingers slid inside her.

"Is this okay?" Julie whispered in a sensual voice.

"Y-yesss" Leanne answered.

Julie began to lower herself to her knees and licking Leanne's clit. Leanne let out several moans which were muffled by her own hand. As the two women continued to fool around they could here several people come in and use the other changing rooms next to them which only made the situation hotter for them both.

"You like that boss? Do I make you feel good?" Julie asked teasing her boss.

"Julie-" Leanne said with a smile as her employee's arms wrapped around her groping her and fingering her.

"Yes boss?" Julie responded in the same seductive whisper.

"You- are -- amazing" Leanne murmured.

"I know" Julie replied with a smile as she kissed Leanne again.

Julie had found a new sense of confidence since Logan had made his wish with the genie to turn their lives into living pornography. The young woman felt amazing and as if she had a new power to manipulate people as she had with her boss who was now at her mercy. With one loud grunt from Leanne silenced by her own hand once more she felt a rush through her body and slid to the ground.

"Well look at that -- looks like my shift is over for today" Julie said looking at her watch and then fixing her uniform.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow boss" Julie added as she walked out of the dressing room stall leaving her boss panting on the floor half naked and stunned by what had just happened.

As Julie made her way out of the store and to the bus stop she thought about if and how she would tell Logan about her day. She also wondered if her day was any better than his.