The Genie in the Lamp

Story Info
Nora’s disapproves of Henry’s bi erotic stories until…
2k words
4.19
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

The Genie in the Lamp

My wife, Nora, walked by as I worked on my newest short story. She sighed, exasperated with my hobby, "What are you writing about this time?"

Concentrating I answered absently, "I'm writing a story about a genie in a lamp."

She gave a disdainful "hmmm." So that caught my attention.

"What? You don't like the concept?"

I'm sure it's fine but don't you think it's been done to death?"

"Except the guy's going to ask the evil genie for unlimited blowjobs. But being evil, the genie turns it around so that the guy ends up giving the blowjobs instead of getting them."

She repeated herself, "Done to death." And she gave me that disapproving look. She let me write these stories as a concession; to keep my lusty mind preocupied. But the closest we ever got to collaboration, or participation, or living any of it out, was her critiques.

"Ok, suppose he's gonna give his wife oral then she will magically grow a dick which he is compelled to suck?"

"That's got potential..." But her attitude was cool.

"What's wrong with it? And don't say it's been done."

She went into the bathroom to remove her make-up. "It's all plot but lacks poetic irony. And why does the magic have to hit the reader on the head like a brick? Let them wonder."

Going to my lovely wife I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. Unfortunately, she rejected my advances yet again, "Oh Honey, it's late and I'm tired. Maybe we can do something tomorrow."

Back at my desk I sympathized with the motives of my main character that spurred him to ask for unlimited blowjobs. Without giving it much thought I casually stroked my very ordinary lamp with the very ordinary plug and the very ordinary lightbulb. I murmured, "I wish I had unlimited blowjobs."

No smoke emerged and no genie, evil or otherwise, offered me wishes.

In the morning she got up to make breakfast without offering any closeness. Over eggs she suggested that maybe a magical incident is too trite a plot device. She went on being a little condescending since she was the only one of us with a literary degree while I was an amateur. "The protagonists should be compelled to suck cocks in more metaphorical circumstances. Leave it to the reader to draw their own conclusions about why he does it. You might even get your stories published in a real erotic anthology instead of posting them for free online."

That afternoon I was typing away when she shocked me by coming in wearing sexy lingerie. She tapped one finger on her chin contemplatively. "I think you should reconsider taking your stories to a publisher."

I argued, throwing her words back at her, "My 'pathetic' stories aren't that good. It's not like you yourself aren't always criticizing them." (Secretly, another reason I preferred to publish anonymously online was that I didn't want the world associating my name with stories where there was always gay cocksucking.)

"Henry, it's not that your stories aren't good. And I didn't mean that your stories are pathetic. I meant it's pathetic that you use your talent the way you do."

She'd never admitted that before, "Do you mean it? My stories are good?"

Nora placed her hands on her hips defiantly and spit out the truth reluctantly, "Yes. They're good. I just said it didn't I? Now come over here and suck my cock."

I don't know what got into my wife but after years of denying me she was finally going to participate in my dom/sub fantasy.

Of course, I would never suck a cock for real but I was always trying to get Nora to take part in my little role plays. Years ago she had tried it out just the once, but told me she felt icky and would never do it ever again under any circumstances.

Trembling and kneeling, I let her tie my arms to the uprights on our exercise equipment.

Since I was helplessly bound, she used her leverage, "If you want the game to continue you have to agree to see a publisher."

Lust-bound I would have agreed to anything. I nodded vigorously, stammering that I would. In response Nora ground her panty clad pussy against my mouth, talking dirty and demanding that I suck her dick. I was harder than I'd been in a long time. It's more the dominance than any real attraction to the male appendage. But what good would dominance be if one were only asked to do what they already desired?

After a time I could smell her arousal and she pulled the edge of her panties aside so I could please her properly. Nora abused me verbally, "It's been two days since my last bath. I bet it's really ripe. Is it? Is my cunt smelly and foul?" I loved her newfound pottymouth.

I nodded, digging my tongue deeper, before sucking her clit to deliver the orgasm I owed her. She claimed to want romance and that she wasn't turned on by my games. But she sure did come quickly from the nasty talk.

She humped my face one last time as she came down from her orgasm, then she surprised me. I felt something poke at my lips from between her legs. I tried to pull back; to look. But she wouldn't let me. It was hard and when it started to vibrate I knew it was her sex toy.

I sucked the end of the phallic toy Nora pushed at me. Greedily I kept my mouth glued to her cunt as much as possible. I could have sucked for hours but she was bored too soon and ended my fun prematurely and on her terms.

Patting me on the head she trotted off to take a shower. "I'll let you out when I'm done... but only if you fully commit to take your stories to a real publisher. Who knows? If the stars are aligned you might even suck an actual cock some day. You have my permission, you know."

This too was a new surprising twist. Not that I wanted her permission. I merely wanted her to make me submit and do sexual things I wouldn't ordinarily do.

I didn't think they would want my stuff. But I had a long time to think about it. What would it hurt to make an appointment? And I just might prove her wrong.

Monday in the publisher's office, he was short, fat, and balding. He pushed away from his desk. "Your story inspires me, Henry. In fact it inspires me a lot. I mean, unlimited blowjobs." He flashed a wicked grin. "What kind of man would write a story like that?"

He unzipped his pants. "You know we can make your dreams come true." Mocking me he rubbed the very ordinary lamp on his desk. "I wish I could receive unlimited blowjobs. Me and all the other guys here at Pandora Publishing..." He pulled out a pale wormy little dick. "Get over here! You want to get published, don't you?"

I could go back to Nora without being published. She would be proven wrong. But then again I would be a real-live author if I did this. That or she would never let me hear the end of it. Maybe I really would like sucking cock. But without Nora to command me I doubted it would have any appeal.

I knelt between the publisher's legs stroking his penis and trying to work up the nerve to follow through. I just didn't find him nor his cock attractive.

For his part, the publisher read manuscripts and took notes, apparently content to let me stay there all day to make up my mind.

Then his phone rang and he had no compunction about taking the call with his dick about to be sucked, "Yes, I read the manuscript. It shows promise. Any minute now. Sure. No problem. Here he is."

He turned the phone to speaker, allowing me to hear the person on the other end; a woman. "Henry, you know what you have to do. Now get to it and make me proud." It was naturally and quite unexpectedly - Nora.

At her command I bent my head to my task. It was no longer a hard decision. I slurped his soft dick into my mouth sucking fervently.

"That's a good boy, Henry. I can hear you clearly. How's your first cock? Don't answer. I know you're busy. Suck it harder Henry - louder. Now lick up the sides. How do you feel about balls? Are they gross? Well, your feelings don't really matter, do they? Lick those balls good. Back to the head, Henry. I wanna hear puckers when you kiss it. Now slurp again. You sucking cock is turning me on, Henry. When you get home I'll have a surprise for you. But for now just suck."

Her filthiness was incredible, and she never stopped, "Can you get it in your throat? At least let me hear you gag trying. It's a shame I can't be there to witness your cocksucker's debut. I'll try next week. Or the week after..."

With his stubby dick in my mouth, and Nora listening, the publisher confirmed what she said, spelling out the details for me. I was to return once a week with new stories and service whoever I was told to.

Nora spoke again, but to the publisher, "Charlie, do me a favor and moan when you cum. And Henry, don't swallow, well not right away. Smack your lips for me so I can hear the cum in your mouth."

"Well, Henry, it's about time. Why don't you finish off your new master now? You've got five seconds to bring him off or you won't get to suck my cock when you get home. I have a new bigger one that straps on. Would you like it if I fucked your face with my new life-like cock?"

I had dreamed of scenarios like these with Nora for years. I wanted that VERY much. In fact, I was desperate for it.

"Five!" She said.

I sucked harder than ever, knowing she could hear my efforts.

"Four!" She continued.

I jammed it against my throat trying to deep throat it. I knew she heard my throat's rejection of the invading cock.

"Three!"

I jerked on his shaft, milking it into my mouth.

"Two!"

Jacking his cock with lightning speed I slapped my lips loudly with his cockhead.

"One!"

With just the crown in my mouth I sucked like my life depended on it. And I was finally rewarded. Blobs of slime oozed out onto my tongue.

"Don't swallow now!"

I didn't. Charlie had latched onto my head when he shot his load and now that he was done spasming he let go. I pulled off, smacking my lips as ordered. Loudly I pushed the slimey cum around in my mouth, opening and closing my lips, sucking the cum from the corners of my mouth to maximize the noise.

"Good boy, Henry. Now hurry home so I can fuck your mouth too."

Back at home Nora just finished reading chapter two of Genie in the Lamp which she'd found open on Henry's computer. Going to a cupboard she took out the ancient lamp she'd recently acquired and rubbed it, "For my second wish I want him to be a perfect physical specimen." No smoke emerged from the lamp. No genie appeared. But Nora just knew her wish would come true like her first. She wondered what unexpected aspects of the wish would come true too. After all, she never thought she would enjoy dominating her husband when she wished he would become wildly successful.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers