All Comments on 'The Genie of the Fleshlight'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marx810marx810about 2 years ago

"You can have any one wish, but you cannot ask for infinite wishes."

"But technically speaking... I get a new wish everytime I use the fleshlight. So I can get a new wish for every boner I pop."

"Yes."

"So... I get infinite wishes."

***

Lol seriously though, this audio is amazing. I think my favorite part is that you get steadily more breathless with every summon and bu the last one I was almost laughing at you trying to say the genie parts through clear post orgasmic moans. You always put so much into these audios and it is noticed and appreciated.

Great story!

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks marx810 your comment was so appreciated too!! 😊 I love that you enjoyed this story!

Venom316Venom316about 2 years ago

I love your Stories. Your voice is do sexy and hot. I wish i could get blowjob fron you. And make second wish to fuck your hot wet pussy. Record more stories.

TheatreBumTheatreBumabout 2 years ago

Why didn’t I think of this? Oh wait….I did! Thanks for another fantasy cum true, Lacy! Expertly brought forth with all three openings being served, I am going to try edging through till the final blast! This one will be revisited! You are one sexy woman! 🎭🤙

FreakyD1975FreakyD19759 months ago

You are amazing!! I have listened to all of your stories and each one gets better and better!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! 🥇OMG!! I'm getting closer to 4000 followers here! THANK YOU!!!! 💋 I promise to think of an extra special naughty tale to share with you all when I reach that goal! I'm going to be enjoying reading (and crea...