The Genie Who Wanted to Be a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Were he dreaming, he didn't want anyone to pinch him. But he wasn't dreaming, and by this time he was aware that he had a very special girl in his care and keeping.

OK, she was a genie. A technicality; because he wanted her to become a girl. How to do that? He wanted badly to make love to her, and... and what would happen to her then? The question rankled.

-------------- The Fateful Encounter -----------------------

They had not been in Cheyenne but a few minutes, still on the road, and she confessed that she was exhausted. He had thought about that, and had watched to see what helped her stamina and what drew her down. Multiple orgasms, clearly, were a drain, but she begged him for more. She was eating consistently now, and that seemed to help. Roast beef sandwiches and fresh fruit – pears, especially, she told him with a special twinkle in her eye – and lemonade seemed to be her favorites. She was waking up from a little nap with her head on his lap, and the down time with him had helped some, but mostly, he knew now from experience, the two massive orgasms before that were what had worn her out. She liked him to play with her, to fondle her breasts and stroke her pussy and finger her, and so he was not surprised that she would be tired at this point. He knew what had to be, and he ordered her back into her jug.

She went willingly, as genies do, but there was a winsome look in her eyes, sweet and feminine, reluctant to leave him. He knew she had meant what she had said the previous day. She loved being with him. She had been eating with him now for four days, since the pear in Norfolk, and seemed to take it well, and that had strengthened her. What caused her to get tired was still a mystery to him, and her answers to his question told him she didn't understand it very well herself.

Well, they were working on that. Once into the main gate there was a long drive over to the housing office, and his thoughts turned once more to her. She had said again that she wanted to be a girl...not a genie, a real human girl.

He checked in, stopped for a pizza and a two liter bottle of Countrytime lemonade, and they...he... was soon in their...his... apartment. He wanted her to be with him, so, after just a moment, he set her jug on the night table next to the bed and pulled out the stopper. Out she popped like a shot out of a cannon, flying to him, and throwing her arms around his neck, sobbing, gasping, and terrified.

Wow!

Such a reception from his genie he had not expected at all, and quickly perceived that something was not right. To judge from her arrival, the hounds of hell themselves were close behind her. As directed back in Omaha, she now came out of her jug in all her glory, fully formed figure, nude save for her chain and the gem in her cute naval, and her flower and breasts bared to his pleasure.

He held her tight, his hand on her bare back and then her cute bottom, quiet words soothing her upset. At last, her tears staining her pretty face and not the least inhibited in being completely nude with him, she looked up begging his protection.

Protection? Of course!

But protection from what, he asked himself? Well, for one, her fear of that from which she was running, wild dogs at her heels! After a few moments and a little patience, wiping her nose and drying her eyes for her, the words tumbled out.

"He said I would never be a girl, because he would fuck me before you did, and he was chasing me through the school and I was out of breath and then... and then you called for me. Oh, thank you, My Master." Winded, she collapsed into his arms. Her simple, declarative statement struck his immediately as odd. He scooped her up and turned to the bed, pulled the covers down on one side and carefully laid her nude form down on the sheets. There was still terror in her eyes, but he could tell she felt safe now that she was with him. It was a thrill to his heart that she was so feminine and vulnerable, yet with him, she relaxed in confidence, and blossomed for him as he taught her new things and they explored the world of humans...blossomed! Yes, she blossomed in more ways than one, and with extraordinary beauty!

She wanted to be a girl, she had said. He stood there looking at her laying on his bed, and thought he had never even imagined a girl that could be any more perfectly formed in her body than was his genie. In her personality, too, they were more compatible and had had more fun together these last few days than any girl he had ever hoped to find. He had decided that morning as he was driving that he wanted her to be his forever. He wanted to keep her for himself and love her all his days. It had looked then like that were possible; now, per her words, that very hope was in danger.

While thinking, and mulling over her words to him, he slipped out of his clothes and crawled in next to her, pulled the blankets over them, and held her close, calming her, soothing her in her anxiety, and then, too, making her purr for him, kissing her behind her ear softly.

Calmed and safe in his arms, conversation was again possible after a time snuggling together. "Tell me again, Babe, about where you were, and who he was, and what he said." He really didn't want her to have to relive again what was to her a real nightmare, but he had to know what was needed to protect her.

She didn't want to do that either, but he had asked her, and she knew to interpret that as a command from her master, and started the story as best she could.

"He is the leader of the school. A large, cruel, possessive first rank genie," she seemed to cringe at the memory of him, "not at all tender and kind with the genies as you have been with me. He makes me afraid of him. After serving you, My Master, I know he is a terrible genie." She looked as if she hoped that was all he needed.

"Go on."

"Then he yelled at me and said he was going to fuck me...."

That she used the word so casually struck him as odd, as had the word no precise meaning to her, but the reason he stopped her at this point was that he wanted to know the cause of the yelling to start with.

"Well, he had been looking at my record and asked me if I was eating human food. I told him then, yes I was and I was trying to learn how to become a real girl. With that, he said terrible things to me and bellowed and growled at me like a hungry tiger. He frightened me so badly that I ran from the room to get away from him. That's when he yelled that he was going to fuck me, and I ran...." She was reliving the event again, fear drenching her frail voice, and he pulled her head to his chest to calm her.

Clearly, it was not a joyful occasion to her. He considered carefully how to get her to give him the information that would solve the puzzle of the big genie's actions.

"Tell me his words again, Babe, as exactly as you can remember them."

"Which words?"

"Whatever words he said about fucking you, and you not ever being a girl."

He could see did not want to, but was trying to be brave. He could see it in her eyes.

"Oh, OK." She couldn't keep her voice from trembling. "He said that he was going to fuck me, and because he was going to fuck me before you did, I would never become a girl." She waited for his response. "What does that mean?"

"Do you have any idea what it means to be fucked?" He tried to make that as gentle a question as possible. He didn't want to hurt her with such crudities, but this was critical. He saw her answer in her eyes as soon as he had asked it and, after a moment, she shook her head. Ah ha, just as he thought; sexual intercourse was a foreign activity to genies, except, evidently, to this big bruiser. "Has he fucked any other of the genies that you know of?"

She nodded.

"Do you know what happened to them?"

Her expression was hollow with fear.

"Can you tell me about it, maybe just a little?"

He could be patient with her. The information was clearly not pleasant, but he needed to know something about it, at least. He waited for her to gather her strength to talk. "He makes them his slaves. They are broken and maimed, and he whips them. It's terrible. He has said it is a sin for a genie to become emotionally involved with a human master..." and her tiny voice trailed off nearly to silence, knowing that she was confessing all her weaknesses to her master, "and the price is that he purifies them by fucking them."

Her response seemed to add the crucial bits of information he needed. There was, evidently, a struggle in progress for her... for her soul, perhaps; even a battle for her possession, certainly for her loyalty and her future, and the conflict was at a crisis point. Yet, that still did not answer his question.

"But what," he asked her gently, "actually happens when he fucks them?"

Her eyes told him before she spoke. "I don't know. None of the genies know, I don't think; it's not part of our training."

"Why do you think he mentioned thatI might fuck you? What did he mean by that?"

She hesitated, feeling stupid that she did not know what seemed now to be such a simple thing. "I don't know, My Master," and she could not help it that her voice was trembling with fear.

"After my experience with you, though, I don't think My Master would hurt me." That was really more of a question than a statement; she was afraid now, and vulnerable and hopeful, hopeful that he might confirm that she was safe with him. And,what did it mean for him to fuck her? Not a clue!

He lay down next to her, awash in his own thoughts despite the visual stimuli of such a beautiful girl, OK,she was a genie, in bed with him... as he was trying to make sense out of the few fragments of information. He gathered her to his side and stroked her, touched and then pinched her cute little nipple lightly, which made her whimper and relax in his embrace, once again his tender and intimate caress calming her distress. She knew she was safe with her Master.

There was, he imagined, one possible explanation for the big genie's ranting, even rather obvious in the logic, but he needed to be sure. He had called for her, and she came, barely escaping his clutches, to judge from her condition, but she had only limited strength to remain and then she would have to go back.

Would he be waiting?

Very likely.

He could infer from the big genie's words that for her to be fucked by a human man would not only save her from his wrath, but also allow her to become a girl... perhaps evenmake her a girl, not a girl genie, buta human girl? Was he missing something? Might there be a trap laid here for her? What if fucking her... making love to her, hurt her in some way, crippled her, even killed her, or sent her back to that hell forever and beyond his reach to keep her safe with him? This was no time to overlook the obvious. Was he missing something? And how could he combat something he did not understand?

Whether he was or not, whether he did or not, he knew the clock was ticking on her time with him,and her leaving him again might be final. Though his picture was incomplete, it was likely as complete now as it was going to get. He would have to make his decision based on the info he had. If he let her go back, he was almost certainly sending her to hell. If he made love to her like he wanted to... fucked her – he had been thinking of that since the very first – he would open to her, and to himself, a bright new world. That is, if he was reading the tea leaves correctly.

Somehow, the big genie had been able to monitor her activity, thus the question about human food, and too, he thought, his playing with her body and thrilling her with multiple orgasms must also show up somehow on her record. The big genie must also be aware of their relationship, that he wanted to fuck her, or why the threat that he would fuck her first?

But he could not just fuck her like that. He knew about love, and how a man and a woman could enjoy such a beautiful companionship if love bound them together. He could easily make love to Brianna, with tenderness and passion, and with sincerity and great intensity, and it became clear to him that anything less than such a motivation would create for her, even if it made her a girl, a destructive relationship like unto the hell from which the very act had freed her. Thus, he could not 'fuck' her and leave her in the way many fellows thought of it. He loved her deeply; he couldn't do that.

It all had to do, he felt, with the intent and sincerity of his own heart.

She was dozing comfortably with her head on his shoulder when he started talking to her. "Babe of mine, we need to talk. I need to tell you about fucking."

She lifted her head and looked at him, feeling that he was telling her something very important.

"I can not be sure what the big genie meant by the word, but I do know very well what humans mean by it. I was married a couple of years back to a wonderful young lady, she was my wife, and we fucked often... though I call it something else; the action is essentially the same. Then she died in a car accident, when two cars crashed together. We were deliriously happy together, she felt safe and secure with me, and we loved each other. If you'd like to know, we fucked often, many times,and she begged me never to stop... never to stop loving her...."

Brianna may have been an inexperienced fourth rank genie, but her emotional involvement with this human man had nourished her tender heart, and she noticed immediately that there was a tremor in his voice. She looked up at him and noticed the moisture in his eyes, and sensed his sincerity with her. She sensed too the intensity of the memories welling up in his heart again, and could feel her Master speaking to her from his heart. She lay close against him, sensing in some way his heart reaching out to her to pull her closer just as distinctly as she felt his warm hand on her bottom.

"Here, my darling Brianna, is how this happens." There was no way to avoid telling her something, but to be too clinical would be unfeeling, too matter of fact rather crude. He would have had no idea how to do this, save for his earlier experience with his wife, holding her, caressing her, and feeling her body preparing for him. "This happens when a man and a girl become physically intimate."

All right. Now what?

They were nothing if not intimate at that very moment, as they lay together, her pretty breasts snuggled against his chest and her big blue eyes waiting for his every word.

He nudged her hip gently that she would relax and lay on her back, then moved his hand to between her legs where he had played before, caressing her tenderly. "When a man fucks a girl he pushes his hard cock," – responding to her beauty and his desires, his fully engorged member lay hot and rigid on her thigh – "up into her pussy and fills her body with his own. A girl's little flower" – their eyes met, and she felt the intensity of his love and concern for her more than ever – "is tender and sensitive and very special; a gift from the Creator to us. A girl's body is made to receive a man's love in this way, and her pussy will stretch to accept him, and if he is kind and tender there is very little pain, but... butunspeakable joy in loving each other. In doing so, they commit themselves to each other, to be true and faithful to each other always. It is a gift that a girl gives to no man other than the one she loves with all her heart and soul. Filling her... loving her in this way, is a gift that a man gives to no other girl than the one he loves with all his heart and soul." He was speaking to her of his personal values and beliefs. They were the basis, after all, for how he treated her.

"In this way, too, he may give her a baby, their child to love and nurture and in which they will find unbelievable joy."

He waited for her to respond, but she had no idea how to do that, since the entire concept was not only new to her, but also very beautiful, and she was moved almost to tears that he would speak of it so. Still, the usage of the word in any context known to her thus far had been entirely negative, hurtful, extreme, and she was uncertain how to answer. He sensed that, and in loving her and wanting to respond to and allay her fears, he continued carefully.

"You are a delight to my heart, Babe, and I have wanted to make love to you... to fuck you and make you mine... but I have hesitated to push you such a commitment. If I understand the situation correctly, if I let you go back, he will destroy you....I can't do that, I can't let that happen if I can help it, because I love you.If I fuck you now, before you go back, that may be the doorway for you to become a girl, and if so, I want you to be my girl and stay with me always." He looked into her eyes, trying to ascertain her feelings, and needed to be sure she agreed. "Do you understand what I am saying?"

It made her feel very submissive that he had the power to give her such wonderful joy, even as she was still a little anxious of what would actually happen to her. She wanted to stay with him, and be a girl... and for the first time she began to grasp what lay before; it was still unknown, but her master told her it would be joyful. "That sounds wonderful, My Master." Trusting him with her whole heart and trying not to be fearful, her voice was delicate and tiny as she looked up at him, "Please fuck me, My Master, and make me your girl."

He had not known himself what he expected her to say, and yet the sweet way she answered him left him touched and loving her in response. With her words, too, his resolution was set.

Though the clock was ticking, he felt there was sufficient to make it memorable for her. She had given herself to him, and trusted him... he would make this a moment when her heart would sing like an angel, and she would thrill to the memory evermore.

He had played with her at length, and driven her body to orgasm now several times, to her increasing delight. She kissed him with abandon, they conversed as supportive companions, and their hearts had grown closer over just these few days, and he loved her. All that was now past, and only prelude to the present.

Now was reality. From what he had taught her already, she was learning how to welcome his caresses and the emotional peak he offered her. This time would be the ultimate test.

She felt both wonderful and scared. Her little flower, hot, stimulated by his fingers, and pulsing in anticipation, welcomed him with great pleasure, and, with his insistent if patient nudging, opened her vulva to accept his great length and girth. Fear at the outset was soon displaced by the sensations of the unspeakable joy he had promised her... at least the beginnings, and she could feel him filling her, filling her so completely, so deeply, that her being was thrilled to unheard of heights. She was in heaven, or very close, there was no other way to describe it. He thrust into her body again and again, deeper and deeper, sweeping her away in love and beauty... and then, like bolts of lightning and the crashing of thunder, her entire world shattered into shards of beautifully colored light... washing, cleansing, soothing, thrilling, satisfying, healing, and his followed as he filled her with himself and all he could give her. She was closer to him than ever, he made her safe, she felt exquisite joy and peace, and something momentous that she could not yet fathom. Her master had done this for her, her sweetheart! A more blessed and glorious existence she could not imagine.

He had collapsed on top of her, and now raised himself up on his arms. She felt him moving, and whimpered daintily, enjoying his weight upon her, holding him tight inside her, wanting him not to leave her, not ever, and he did not... would not, ever.