The Geodomes: Echo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes went up to Helena's and he smirked.

"Not shit in here about how or rape, there aint no such thing in this new world order! Check this shit! I say we have us a good old fashioned pussy hunt! Let them run and hunt them down, you catch it you get it."

"Holy shit!" Michail said, reading his own PED. "He's right! We can..."

Helena was not going to wait around to see how this played out, she sprang up and sprinted down the hallway to her room. Halfway there, Ryan opened his door, coming out and she pivoted, pushing him in and going in as well, closing the door behind her.

"Echo! Hide my location on the PED and lock down my bedroom door so no one can get in but me, can you do that?"

"It is done."

"Hide every girl's location on the PED and do not let anyone override that command unless it's the person in question."

"What is going on?" Ryan asked, confused.

She looked at him. Was he as kind as he looked? She could only hope so.

"Please do not tell anyone I am here, especially Blue? Please? If you go back out there?"

"Ok, he giving you shit? What is happening?"

"Just, go out there and act normal, like you haven't seen me. Please? You will figure it out. Lock your door please?"

"Ok?" he said, still confused.

He left and Helena looked around in worry, trying to find a place to hide. She hoped she was right about him, but just in case, she wanted to be hidden in case he came back ready to hand her over or try something himself.

Finally, she found a good place she was happy with on the top shelf of the closet behind his empty bags. He had unpacked and hung his clothes and put his bags up on the shelf. She got settled in behind the bags and pulled them close, laying as flat as she could so you couldn't see her unless you moved the bags and could see up that high. Of everyone, only David was tall enough to see her without standing on something, but she wasn't worried about David. She was worried about Blue.

A good hour later, she heard Ryan come back in and order the lights on.

"Hell?" he whispered. "Hell?"

She didn't answer, unsure if he was alone.

He sighed. "Echo, lights out," he said softly.

The lights went out and she heard the whispers of sounds like he was getting into bed and the blankets were rustling. Several minutes later there was a knock on his door.

"What?" he yelled.

"Open up!"

He got up and opened the door. "Lights on!" Blue yelled, coming in. "She in here?"

"She who? Dude, I was sleeping."

"Helena. The short chick with the long brown curls. Always looks startled? I know you know who I mean. You have her in here?"

"Yeah dude, I have her in here. She's right there in my bed. What the fuck man? I said I didn't care about your alls game. I am opting out, I will take whoever is left."

"Right and take a chance getting stuck with that Libby or Denise? Right dude. I know she came down the hall but she aint in her room. I ripped that mothafuckin door down, she aint there. You were the only other person down here and she couldn't go into another room."

"Unless she had been invited. You... what are you doing?"

The closet door opened all the way and light flooded in. Helena stayed still and listened as Blue went through everything and even batted at the empty bags on the top shelf, making sure they were empty. He left and tossed the bed, then the bathroom.

"Listen up, shorty. That bitch is mine, you feel me? I done said it and I'll say it again, I will straight up cut the throat of anyone else who touches her. You find her? You bring her ass straight to me. I told you all what my special job here was and I aint afraid at all to slice a mothafucker. You feel me?"

"Yeah, we all get it. You get to kill people. If she pops out of my underwear after you leave, I will let you know."

"Watch that smart mouth, shorty."

"Dude? What do you want from me? She isn't here! I only leave my room when I have to, don't you get it? I am not going to be the one who finds her. Did you look outside? Did you see how huge this dome is? She could be anywhere. Have you found any of the girls yet?"

"Kyle said Dana found him and same with them two halvesies. That tall asian fuck just took that little asian chick to his room, she didn't even run. The medic took the little farmgirl back to the medbay, then he left. I think he's lookin for that redhead, the Laurel chick, not the ugly asian with orange hair."

"Is anyone keeping an eye on Chrissy?"

"Why, you want that shit? Go for it big man, aint no one stoppin' ya."

"She's like a sister to me, we go way back. No."

"She a butter face anyway. You could go try and find Laurel first. She's hot as fuck. No ass, but some nice fake titties."

"No thanks, like I said, not interested in your game. I'm going back to bed."

"I mean it shorty, if..."

"Yeah, got it, the little clueless girl is yours. Why do you even want her?"

"She's hot and I like how her mind works. Don't worry bout it."

"So you just want to torture her, right? Fuck with her constantly bacause she's not like us?"

"Do I look like I would fuck with someone for not being like the people around them? I tole' you. I like her. I like her mind. Pssh, shiiit. Just call me if you see her."

Blue left and Ryan shut the door, then started pacing. "Echo, where is Helena?"

"She has disabled her GPS until she restores it."

"Yeah yeah. Is anyone in medbay besides Chrissy?"

"Chrissy is no longer in the medbay. The medbay is empty."

"Where is she?!?"

"Chrissy is in Detroit's bedroom with him."

"Fuck! Has he already...?

"They have become life partners."

"Life?!? Holy fuck. Ok, Echo, which girls have not become partnered?"

"Helena Chadwick, Libby Maniford and Laurel Elliott."

"Wow, they all got found that fast?"

"Only Laurel and Helena have not been found. Libby is being held in her room."

"Which dudes aren't partnered?"

"Lee Richards, Mike Zimmer and Ryan Everett."

"So if Mike is off looking for Laurel and Blue has Libby locked down in her room, he is the only one looking for Helena? How long can she hide from him? Echo?"

"If she is not partnered before Sunday at 10 AM, a partner will be found for her."

"Who will that be?"

"At present, between the three males left unpartnered, her closest match would be Mike Zimmer, then Ryan Everett."

"Who would have been her ideal match? Out of curiosity?"

"Intellectually, Jae Proulx. Personality, Mike Zimmer."

"Who would have been my ideal match?" he asked, laying back down.

"Chrissy Stevenson."

He sighed. "I knew you would say that. What about Libby? Is she nice? She slutty? Where is she on your list for me?"

"Libby Maniford is second on your list of ideal matches."

"Oh, not so bad I guess. She ok? She isn't hurt or anything is she? Should I let her out of her room?"

"She is asleep."

"Oh. So not hurt I guess." He sighed again. "Echo, is it really in the rules that Blue can kill whoever he wants?"

"Lee Richards is allowed to carry out executions when needed."

He sighed again and turned in the bed. "Echo, lights out."

The lights went out and Helena waited until she heard his soft snores before reaching down and pulling one of his jackets off the hanger. She curled up on the shelf, facing the wall and turned on her PED to read and find a way out of all of this.

She fell asleep before she did.

She jerked awake when the lights came on, then went still, listening to him take a shower and get dressed. He left the room without speaking and she let out a breath. Maybe she should have said she was there so he could have brought her food? No, it was too early, he wasn't eating. He was feeding animals.

She turned and opened her PED to try and find something. He came back in an hour and she could hear voices in the hall.

"...yeah, got it," he said in annoyance. "I was just there, she is not in the barn!"

He slammed the door and let out a frustrated sigh before opening the closet all the way and stepping in to change his shirt.

She sat up on her elbow and looked over the edge.

"Holy fucking shit! Jesus you scared the shit out of me! Have you been here the whole time? Fuck!"

"Can you help me down, I need the ladies room?" she asked quietly, then she let him help her down.

"He is looking everywhere for you," Ryan said softly when she came out.

"I know... I don't want him to find me before Sunday? I..."

"It's not gonna matter. He is trying to make me go in there with Libby and partner up with her. That way you are the only one left and you are stuck with him and you HAVE to let him. Look at the rules. You HAVE to try to procreate once a day. It's insane."

"What if... what if I was with you first?"

"He claims he can and will kill me if I do... are you... choosing me?" he asked, looking surprised.

"You are more... suited to me than he is. I think... I think I can stop him from hurting anyone. You are about to go to breakfast, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Let Kyle know, quietly, that a leader needs to be elected and that the leader can stop anyone or punish anyone, including Blue. Also, look in the secondary bylaws. Once the singular tertiary job has been exposed, he has to move out. He can't live here with everyone else."

"You read all the laws and bylaws?" he asked, again, surprised. "Uhh... yeah. I can let him know that," he said, licking his lips and looking her over. "So... uhh... here. Lay down? You are tired and probably sore, right?"

"I'm fine," she said as he pulled her to the bed. She looked up at how nervous he was and she understood suddenly. "Are... you going to make me put your penis in my mouth?" she asked in a fearful whisper.

He licked his lips, looking confused for a moment. "Uhh, do you want me to? Is that like, a thing for you?"

"No! It's what he made me do."

"Oh... Uhhh... yeah, actually. I do want that. I want you to suck my cock," he said, unbuttoning his jeans and moving closer to her face. He swallowed hard, then pulled his cock out and pressed the tip to her lips as she looked up at him. He was smaller than Blue and a lot hairier. "It's ok baby, it's what you want right? To be with me, not him? Open your mouth for me," he coaxed, rubbing the head of his cock on her lips. He started trembling and she could feel his cock twitching and throbbing on her lips as tears slid down her cheeks. "Come on baby," he whispered. "Suck me for a minute before I fuck you. You been fucked, right? Come on. Open up for me. Suck my cock. Open your mouth!" he demanded, jerking on her hair. She turned away, tears falling more freely and he made a frustrated noise before jerking her head back and forcing her mouth open with his other hand. He rammed his cock all the way to the back of her throat, making her gag and choke, then held her there as he fucked her face.

"Oooooh, fuck yeah baby. That's hot as fuck. Come on baby, stop fighting, suck my cock! This is what you want isn't it, slut? Me, not him, you fucking cunt? You want to be filthy fucking whore. You need to learn what I like and suck for me. Mmm, fuck baby, I'm gonna come! You want a facial baby?" he asked, his eyes hooded with want as he continued to thrust into her throat. He rammed in, holding himself there, choking her and listening to her gagging and choking whimpers as she struggled. "Fuuuuck, baby," he whispered, finally pulling back. "That was hot. Stay right there, I got something else for you," he said, running his thumb over her lower lip. He squeezed her mouth open almost roughly and leaned in, then spit in her mouth. She let out a squeal of revulsion and horror as she turned and gagged. "Swallow," he demanded, holding her hair tight and turning her face up to clamp her mouth shut. "Mmm, I like that baby. I'm going to treat you like the whore you are. You know what else whores get?" he asked, finally letting her go. He stepped back and aimed his cock at her, then started pissing on her. She screamed as the hot stream hit her and scrambled away to the wall, but he followed her, drenching her in it as he watched with a glazed expression. "Mmmm, that is fucking hot as fuck," he said as she cowered and trembled on the floor. "Do not fucking move from that spot. I will be back after breakfast to fuck you. As you are. Do not move, do you understand? Do not move a fucking muscle or I take your asshole first."

She only sobbed and tried not to vomit. As soon as the door shut, she scrambled to the bathroom and into the shower, peeling her stinking clothes off in the water. She didn't feel like she could wash herself enough, but she had to hurry. She ended up vomiting in the shower as badly as she was shaking, but she didn't care. She stumbled out and grabbed a towel, then fled his room.

He was a monster! She thought he had been good, but he was worse!

She got to her bedroom door, her hand on the broken handle, then made a decision. She turned and ran down the hall to the kitchen. She was still shaking violently and soaking wet in the towel when she stumbled into the dining room.

Blue jumped up and hurried to her, but Ryan stood also, actually looking confused.

"What the fuck, boo? Where you been? What's wrong wit you?"

"Please? Please, not him, ok? Not him?"

"Not him who? What the fuck, baby girl?" he asked, then followed her terrified glance at Ryan.

He went toher, pulling her against him as he looked across the table at Ryan. "You had my girl this whole time?"

"She was hiding, I didn't know till this morning and she said she chose me! Didn't you Helena? You chose me?"

"I didn't know! I didn't know you were a monster! I was afraid of him but I am more afraid of you! He... he spit in my mouth and he peed on me!"

"Dude, what the actual fuck?" Kyle demanded.

"What? Everyone has their thing! Some people like feet, I like to slut shame."

"She ain't no slut you fuckin freak!" Blue said angrily. "I'm gonna carve you a necklace you little bitch!"

"Stop! Please? Please! You are less of a monster than him and he didn't... he didn't... I am still not partnered. I don't understand you at all but I don't think you would do those things to me? Please."

"Hush up, boo," he said, slipping his fingers into her wet hair. "I'm bout to go claim my girl here, but when I get back? You best be ready to throw down. You feel me? You don't treat no girl that way, specially not my girl. Fuckin punk ass bitch. Yeah, you go hide. I'll find you!"

Blue stood for a second after Ryan took off out the back door, then he bent slightly and picked Helena up, an arm under her bottom. Helena had a moment to look around in wide eyed shock at the people at the table all looking at her, then she was around the corner.

"I oughtta beat your ass for making me look for you so long," he said, pushing open his door. He tossed her on the bed, then started pulling off his clothes.

"Can I have another shower? I... still feel really gross?"

"You have two minute's, Boo and then I'm serious, you are goin over my knee."

She had no idea what that meant, but she hurried in the shower, scrubbing herself all over again and washing her hair again. She came out drying her hair and hiding in a towel, but he pulled it off quickly before yanking her closer and pulling her across his lap and over his legs. He landed a smack on her bare bottom and she let out a shocked yell. It didn't hurt, it just surprised her. He smacked her again and again, but even she knew he wasn't trying to hurt her, it was symbolic.

"You gonna make me make you scream for it baby girl?" he asked, smacking harder.

"Oh!! I... what? OHHH!"

"Yeah, there you go. Lemme hear you."

He wanted her to kick and scream for him, but he didn't want to actually hurt her? She was confused, but she threw a fit, just so he wouldn't hit her harder. He yanked her around to the bed and her face was red from struggling and screaming.

"You gonna fuck with me again, boo? Trouble me up?"

"I... no? I don't think so?"

"Tha's right. Aight then baby girl. You ready for this cock?"

She looked down at the hard, thick cock jutting out at her, the ring shining in the light. "I don't like it in my mouth," she said quickly, pulling back.

"Boo, I ain't fittin' ta shoot off in your mouth, come here. I'm bout ta fuck you. You ready for this?"

"No? Can... can we just..."

He snorted a laugh and shook his head. "You is somethin' boo. It wasn't fuckin rhetorical. You about to get this cock, you make sure you keep screamin' for me. You feel me?" he asked, shoving her higher on the bed and shoving her legs wide. "Shiiiit, boo," he said, his eyes looking her over in admiration. "I'm finna make you scream for me. I wanna hear my name nice and loud, you feel me?" he asked, moving lower as he shoved her legs higher and further apart.

Helena had a moment to think that this wasn't how it was done before he ran his tongue up the length of her slit.

"Oh!?" was all she managed as her body twitched. She opened her mouth, her eyes wide as he licked her again and again, then kissed her bud genly before wrapping his lips around it and pressing his tongue against it. He purred against it and she gasped and grabbed for his hair, but it was too short to hold on to. Instead she just let her fingertips rest on his head and closed her eyes, letting the feeling of rapture course up her spine.

"I wanna hear you, boo," he said, licking languidly along her slit as he lifted his mouth.

"I... I can recite the quadratic formula? Ohh, please don't stop!"

He chuckled. "Mmm, baby girl, tell me what you want me to do to this pussy. Say it out loud and yell for me. Scream my name. I like that shit."

Helena sucked in her breath as he dove back in, then let out a low moan, unable to articulate anything else. She squirmed and whimpered, panting, but couldn't focus enough to say anything. He flicked his tongue rapidly, sucking and smirking over how lost she was to the world. He didn't even care that she wasn't screaming his name, this was just as good as she squirmed and writhed and made little mewling noises.

Helena let out a wail of shock when he touched her, his fingers playing over her lips. He wasn't holding her legs apart anymore, she was happily doing that for him. He eased a finger through her slit, then slid it into her, pushing past the slight tension, then flicking his finger inside of her.

"Ooooooohhhh," she managed, shaking her head as pleasure built up inside of her. She felt like she was on the verge of something, it was all rising up in her and it was all too much! "Oh please please please!" she begged, but she didn't know what she was begging for. He groaned around her clit and sucked harder, and she cried out as the pleasure seemed to hit a crescendo. She bit into her own hand as she screamed in pleasure, her body losing control of itself and doing it's own thing, bucking and twitching as her muscles spasmed with waves of ecstasy. He groaned again as she came, still sucking and licking and flicking with his finger until her body finally came down and she let out a sob of confusion and exhaustion.

He came up looking exultant and a little wild, his eyes crazed with need. "Now scream for me, boo," he said hoarsely, grabbing her hips and yanking her close. She had no time to react or protest before he pressed his cock to her slit and shoved in roughly.

She screamed and struggled, trying to escape the thing that had just ripped her open, but he held her down, one hand on her arm, the other on her hip as he began pounding into her as hard as he could. She cried out again, begging him to stop, to slow down, but he tilted his head back, lost to her words. He ravaged her, ignoring her pleas and only listening to the screams his cock was drawing from her. He came with a moan, exploding inside of her as she finally stopped struggling and just sobbed.