The Geodomes: Echo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby named him Binh, after her father and was pleased when Blue treated him like his own.

Even pregnant, Blue made love to Helena every day, sometimes more than once. Once Libby was released to start trying again, Helena was uncertain about how she felt about it. He came to her and asked her to come in with them and she felt awkward as he laid her in the bed next to Libby. He kissed her and made love to her, being slow and passionate while Libby watched, then suddenly, at then end, he pulled out and pushed into Libby, his eyes closed as he came, holding Helena's hand.

He did that every time, though Libby began leaning over the bed and looking away as he made love to Helena. He would pull out and come in Libby until Echo said she was fertilized, then he would go back to Helena only.

Over a year later, the girls were all circled up in the living room of the facility, watching their babies crawling and playing, holding their pregnant bellies and talking. Libby was quiet like she always was and finally, Dana noticed her.

"Hey Libs. Is it really that bad out there? You never talk and Hell hardly ever comes out. Is he awful?"

"No. No... in fact he is pretty great. He treats her like a queen. She is having a hard pregnancy this time and trying to take care of little Beckett, it's wearing on her. He is taking care of her and so am I... but it's hard to be around. He's nice to me and he loves Binh, treats him like his own even... but I would give anything for him to look at me like he does Hell. Call me his Boo or his Baby Girl. It's stupid, I know, but... he adores her. Even when he has to come to my bed, he brings her and makes love to her and just comes in me. I feel... I don't know. Like I wish I had someone of my own?"

"Is he really good to her?" Chrissy asked, a little surprised. "He seems so..."

"No, he is. He loves her. And Binh and Beck, he calls them both lil' man and he treats them exactly the same. Kissin on them and playing with them and making them laugh."

"That seems so... unlikely. Not like the guy that we see everyday."

"You all see the enforcer, the guy who sees through the shit. She sees her husband and she's his wife. She goes by his last name even. She loves him as much as he loves her. It's almost sickening and hard to be around. If it weren't for Binh, I thought about staying here while I was pregnant. But she needs me. She really is having a hard pregnancy."

"She is only four months in, if it's this hard now...? I mean, you are about to pop again and you are helping with her? Does she know what she is having?"

"We are both having boys again."

Emma sat up. "Should I move her to the mebay, do you think?" Emma had taken over as midwife and medic, but she had little experience in the field. She had been reading and practicing as much as she could, but she was quiet and very unsure of herself.

"No, she does better with Blue around. He takes good care of her. Don't worry, he has no issues calling for you if he thinks anything at all is wrong. You should know that by now."

Emma gave a tight smile. She did know that. Even if it was 3 AM and she was having Braxton Hicks contractions.

The years passed and Helena and Blue got closer and closer. She had four boys in a row, then finally had a girl. Blue was crazy about his little blue eyed princess. He loved all of his boys, but he doted on his baby girl almost as much as he doted on Helena.

They had cleared out the massage room to turn into a nursery and the workout room got integrated around the pool to make a school room. They took turns teaching and as the years passed, they began apprenticing the kids when they turned 10. The child got to choose what they wanted to learn and they were allowed until the age of 12 to switch. Once they turned 12, they had to stick with what they chose and learn it.

It was a surprise when Laurel's son, Dimitri, turned 18 and asked to be paired with Dominique. It turned out, they had been talking a lot up until he turned 18 and it had been planned. As soon as Dom had the baby she was carrying, it was allowed.

That started a trend and the young men, as they came of age could choose between one of the few girls their own age or one of the women who had been left 'widowed' as they were calling it now, not wanting the kids to know what happened. Only Libby was left until there came a 2 year period where it was only boys coming of age and one of them was forced to take her on as a partner. He wasn't happy about it, but he did treat her well.

Helena was content and happy as she watched Blue playing with their kids. He still treated Binh like his own and treated all of Libby's kids like he did Helena's. He even treated Libby's new partner, Eric, like a son in law. He wasn't happy the day Allyssa, his blue eyed princess, turned 18, but he handed her off to Mason with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. He shook the boy's hand, then took his wife home and curled around her and her pregnant belly.

"You ready for grandkids, boo? Beck's girl is due any day and Binh's girl is due next month."

"Sure. I guess. Grandkids. At our age. It feels so... strange."

"Mmm. I can't wait."

"I know," she smiled, still amazed with how much he loved kids and how good he was with them. "I'm glad you picked me."

"Me too, boo. I knew the second I heard you talk that it was you. So smart and cute. We got some smart fuckin kids too, don't we?"

"Yeah," she smiled, hugging his arm closer. "Are you ready to be a dad again?" she asked, putting his hand on her contracting belly.

"No shit? It's early!"

"Not too early and Josh was this early."

He jumped up, still as frantic and excited as he was the first time, calling Emma to get there right away, then going to the bathroom to run water in the tub.

Helena turned and looked up, then closed her eyes and breathed in. This wasn't what she had been expecting her life to be like, but she was happy. She never would have found Blue if things hadn't happened this way.