The Geodomes: Echo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush it, baby girl," he said almost gently as he pulled out. "Shiiiit, boo. You really was a virgin. That tight little cunt was prime as fuck. Don't worry boo, it won't hurt like that every time. C'mon, get up and get a shower. Get all that blood cleaned up. Me and you, we have to move out to one of the houses. You gon' play little wifey, boo? Move up, share the water. Fuuuck that was hot baby girl. You always come that hard?"

She blushed and looked away, shaking her head. "I... touched myself before, but never like that. That never happened like that, it was just...small. Then over."

"Yeah? You touch yourself for me?"

She hid her face, trying to be gentle as she washed herself clean for the third time in an hour.

He moved her out to the closest small dome and she was half glad for it. It was misery inside the facility as she called it. The boys had discovered that they weren't allowed to cheat, but only vaginal penetration with a penis was cheating. Everything else was fair game and they traded off or wagered things from the girls often. Kyle mostly kept Dana out of it, but he involved her in some of it. Switching off blow jobs with Mike, trading Laurel and Dana, but the girls were mutual on that for the most part. The boys played games with them, wagering sex acts at the poker table. It came out that Ryan had more than just a penchant for slut shaming and spitting and pissing on girls, he also liked to double fist them.

At first, Helena had felt horrified for Libby, it was her fault she had been stuck with Ryan, but Libby was more than good with it. It was her idea to let him do it to her constantly with an audience and let the audience participate. The group of them turned the massage room into a giant orgy room where they were constantly forcing the girls into every kind of sex act.

Blue took Helena into the room constantly, but he only sat against the wall on one of the couches and watched, usually making her suck his cock while he did it. He wouldn't let anyone else touch her and for that she was grateful.

When they were alone, he always made her come, then fucked her as hard as he could, making her cry for him to stop. He reveled in it, got off on it, loving it.

She lay there after he had hurt her particularly bad, a little over a week in and shivered.

"Get up, Boo, it's almost dinner. It's over, stop."

She suddenly realized something. Why hadn't she seen it sooner? She turned and looked up at him. "You know that you are really hurting me, right? Badly? I am not playing your game and just screaming for you like the spanking. It's bad!"

He frowned down at her, then half laughed. "Baby girl, you shittin me? I been with a dozen girls and they all got off on that shit. It can't hurt that bad."

"It does! It truly does! Can't... can't you be more gentle? Just until I am used to you?"

He dropped his shirt and pushed her down to the bed, scowling. He laid next to her and took her chin in his fingers, turning her face to his as he looked at her face. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I was! I didn't know you thought it was... roleplay. It wasn't until just then when you acted like I could just turn it off that I realized that you didn't know it wasn't just for your benefit."

"Aight Boo," he said softly, then did something he had never done before. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It shocked her so much that she pulled back to look up at him in surprise. He gave her a half smirk, then leaned in and kissed her again before getting up. "Get dressed, baby girl. Let's go eat."

He held her hand as he walked her into the dining room, something else he never normally did. Especially not around other people.

"Hell!" Dana squealed, then ran to hug her close. "Do not eat the dessert," she whispered in her ear, then pulled back, smiling. "You've been crying?" she asked sadly.

"I'm ok, I'm just still getting used to things," she answered breathlessly as she looked around the table.

Don't eat dessert. Was she poisoning them? No, she saw the lemon meringue pie in the middle. Kyle hated lemons. Not all of them. Lemon Meringue was Kyle's favorite though, he had demanded she make him one several times. Now she finally had. Who else knew? Who was going to eat it? Just the men, surely and just the mean ones? Should she stop it? No. Their lives were hell, they should be able to make the choice if they wanted to.

She sat down shakily and ate dinner, but she felt sick. As soon as she was done, she leaned into Blue. "Can we go home? I don't feel well."

"Sure, Boo. Yeah, you look pale as fuck. C'mon baby girl," he said, standing and helping her up.

"Take a piece of pie with you for later!" Dana said cheerfully, cutting a piece and putting it on a plate. He took it and Dana gave Helena a brilliant smile. Helena smiled back, but walked back with Blue, feeling sick. She didn't know what to do! She sort of liked Blue and she definitely didn't want him to die. She knew the other girls didn't understand that, but they didn't see how he treated her when they were alone. He was growing on her and getting nicer every day.

When they got home, she took the plate and set it on the counter, then pulled him back to their bed. "Can... can you hold me? Just for a little while?"

"Sure boo, what's up? You feelin like I ain't lovin on you enough? I got you."

He curled up around her, pulling her in tight and kissing the top of her head, then rubbing her back gently as he held her.

"You think you's sick? You needin Mike? Need me to call him out here?"

"No. No, I just want to be close for a few minutes."

"You think you might be gonna have me a baby?"

"What? Oh! Umm... I don't know. It's fast for that?"

"Nah, Boo. Almost all the girls are already pregnant, the dome said so. Says y'all got some hormones or shit to make you all fertile. Hey Echo. My girl here pregnant?"

"Helena Chadwick has not been fertilized."

"S'all right boo, we will get there. An Echo, her name is Helena Richards now. She's my girl."

"Noted," Echo answered.

Helena felt a small smile twitch on her lips. He considered her his wife? She jumped up and ran to the kitchen, dumping the pie in the disposal.

"Boo? Whatchoo think ima get fat?"

"No! No... I... You have to promise to stay here with me if I tell you. Swear it!"

"What's up baby girl?"

"Promise!"

"Yeah, aight," he said, concerned and going to her. "Calm down."

"The pie... they poisoned it. They... don't like how they are being treated. And I don't blame them."

"That bitch tried to kill me?" he asked angrily.

"No! It was my choice. She gave me a choice and I was never going to let it happen. But I also couldn't let you know until it was too late for them."

"What the fuck? This is some insane shit! They are really just killing all them men off? They can't do that, how they gonna repopulate the earth?"

"Who wants to raise babies to live in hell? You said they are all pregnant? Would you want to raise a baby with an abusive spouse? This is their choice, and I made mine."

"We need to go back right now and find out what is happening. How many are gone."

He scooped her up and practically ran back to the facility, pushing in and staring at the dining room table. There were five dead bodies on or around the table.

"Hell?" Libby asked, confused as she looked at Blue fearfully.

"I... I like him."

"He's the one who started all of this!" Laurel screeched.

"I get to decide for myself," she said, looking away from them. "He is mine and I... I want to keep him. I just... didn't understand him at first. He tries to be hard but he isn't. Not really. He has a gentle soul and just plays at being hard."

Kyle hugged Dana close and Jae looked stunned as he surveyed the room. Emma was close to him, holding his hand tightly. All the other men were dead.

"What now?" Denise asked, looking spooked as she stared at one of the corpses Helena refused to look too closely at.

"Echo? How do we proceed if people die?" Kyle asked hoarsely, kissing Dana on the head.

"Recalculating. New job assignments have been allotted. New partners must be chosen. Each male must have three partners. Punishment will be carried out after the birth of your children."

"We have to have sex with three girls a day?" Jae demanded, sounding strangled.

"Not up to the task?" Libby asked, but her heart wasn't in it. She looked more out of it than everyone else did. Helena was sure she knew why.

"An allowance will be given to perform with a single partner per day. You may now choose partners," Echo announced.

"But we just got free of them!" Brooklyn said, almost hysterically. She staggered forward and grabbed up a steak knife, then rammed it into her neck.

Helena screamed as Blue yanked her up and spun her away so she couldn't see anything, carrying her to Libby who had her hands on her head, also screaming.

"Hey! Hey girl, look at me! Take her and go out front!" he said, pushing Helena into Libby's arms.

Libby nodded and pulled Helena to the living room as Blue ran to where Kyle was trying to help Brooklyn.

"Hey! Jae! Stop starin' and get them girls outta here!" Blue yelled at Jae.

Jae herded the other girls out, looking over his shoulder in horror.

Helena was on the couch between Libby and Dana when Kyle and Blue came back in. They both looked sad and she knew what that meant. Blue went to her and stood behind her on the couch, bending to kiss her head before taking hold of the hand she reached up with.

"S'ok boo. We'll sort this. I got you, k?"

She nodded and pressed her cheek to his hand.

"Ok... " Kyle said, sounding tired and defeated. "We all have extra jobs now and I guess we need to sort out partners. Do we let the girls pick, draw lots, or what?"

"I don't care as long as it isn't him," Laurel said, pointing at Blue.

"Agreed," Chrissy said.

"Me either," Denise said, looking at the floor.

Libby shrugged. "I will go with him, if it means I can be with Hell."

"We don't really have room for more until another bay can be built," Helena said quickly.

"So Jae and I take two each and Blue gets Libby. Jae?"

"We pick," Laurel said quickly. "Libby, you were used the worst, but you picked... him. Denise?"

"Jae, I guess."

"Dom?"

"I woulda settled for Blue, but if I have to choose one'a them, I guess Kyle."

"I also choose Kyle. Chrissy, you good with Jae?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Ok. We knew this would happen and we all agreed. Well, sorry Hell, you weren't here, but we would have told you about it if we could have. We agreed that if it came to sharing partners, we would be good to each other and not be all jealous and catty. We all helped each other in this."

"So you was the mastermind?" Blue asked Laurel.

"I was. I am. You think you will try and punish me for it? Kyle was elected leader and he gets to decide who is punished and how."

"Naw. Just need to know who is the deceitful bitch around here. There was better ways to fix your issues."

"I didn't see you fixing anything, just watching and making her... perform for you while you watched."

"Yeah, aight, I know what you was seein'. What you wasn't seein' was me lookin to see who was the ringleaders, who was the worst and who was steppin up to do worse and makin sure things didn't go too far. No broken bones, no real hurtin'. Jus so you know? It wasn't Ryan who was egg'n'm on, it was your boy Detroit. He was the one pushin' to do worse and worse. Ryan was good with words and shamin', Detroit wanted to carve a bitch up. Brand'm. Ask yaself why he aint did that. Ask yaself why they was all backin the fuck up from what they was doin. You rein in the leader, you rein in all of'm. Head of the snake an all that shit. So while yo ansa was killen'm all, I was about to put a stop to it completely by bringin' ya boy down. Maybe you feel all justified and shit, but you never gave them boys a chance to settle their shit and start gettin ova they anga and seein' what they had. You didn't even do it to they face, you hid it up on them like a bitch. Somma them boys didn't even deserve it. Mike was never hard on you, you jus mad it wasn't Kyle. Pshh. Bitch, please. There was no justice in what you did, it was straight up murder. Mike adored you and for what? Yeah. Watch yo backs girls. That one there is a snake. She conned you hard and you aint even know it. Fuck all this. You take care'a your girl there," Blue said to Kyle, pointing at Laurel. "And watch her around your otha two. Make sure no accidents happen. C'mon girl," he said to Libby. "We out."

"I need my things!" Libby said, clutching Helena's hand.

"Aight, we'll wait. Hurry on then."

Libby left as everyone looked at Laurel warily. She was scowling with narrowed eyes at Blue.

"You got something you wanna say, bitch?" Blue asked her.

"No. Not right now, but watch yourself. Don't you hurt those girls. Libby will tell me if you do, even if you have that one too afraid of you to do anything about it."

"Pshh, Bitch please, what you gonna do? Get ya girl here to poison me? I know she done with that shit, you done fooled her once. Ya boy there aint gon' let it happen again," he said, gesturing to Kyle. "Ya face mighta fooled him once, be he know you a snake now. So now what, bitch? I don't need no snake tellin' me how to treat my wife. Let's go, Boo," he said, pulling Helena up as Libby came out with her bag. He took Libby's bag and they left, Helena feeling sick.

"You ok, girl?" Blue asked Libby.

"I... I guess so," she answered, clutching Helena's hand like a lifeline. She hugged Helena close. "You're my best friend here," she said softly. "I will endure anything to be able to be here for you."

Helena blinked at her friend, confused, but dismissed the odd comment. "You're my best friend too," she smiled.

Blue got them back to the domicile and showed Libby the extra room. "You gon' be aight here? The dome say I ain't got to touch you till you have that baby you carry'n. You good with that, right?"

"Yes! Yeah, I'm good with that," she answered, wide eyed.

"Good. Ok Boo, you ok? You lookin pale as fuck still."

"No, I'm ok. Just, you know, still in shock."

"Yeah, aight. You help ya girl get settled, ima go feed some fuckin animals I guess. I can cut them up, ain't never messed with live ones before, but im finna learn. You good here boo?"

"Yeah, thanks."

He kissed her on the head, then left.

"Is he always like that?" Libby asked softly.

"Yeah. Like I said... He acted hard for a minute... and in some ways I guess he is, but he's softhearted. He likes to play at being hard with me but... I guess you will see. I'm glad you came out here with us. Are you excited to have a baby?"

"Ryans baby? No. I don't know. Maybe? I'm scared mostly. I hope he's not an asshole."

"He? You know it's a boy?"

"Yeah, Echo already said it was."

"You thought of names?"

"I have a ton of time for that. Are you pregnant?"

"Not yet."

"Does he have, like, issues?"

"Issues?"

"Like, impotence or something?"

"No, the dome wouldn't have chosen him if he did."

"Tiny cock?"

"No. Actually, it's kind of big, especially compared to Ryan."

"That's right... I almost forgot Ryan got his hands on you first."

"I'm sorry. It never occurred to me when I ran that you would end up with him."

"No, it's ok. I would have run too. He wasn't that awful when we weren't having sex, he was even nice sometimes. It was just during sex he said awful things and did things... It was almost kind of exciting to have someone who wanted me so much. I never had that before. And when I was being watched? I kind of got off on that. I liked it. Being watched. I would let him do whatever he wanted if other people watched. When... when Laurel came to us with the plan, I almost said no, but... The things he did were pretty awful. Right? And the things the other guys were doing? Blue was right about Detroit. He talked about branding the girls with hot irons. They thought I had it the worst, but it was Chrissy by far. I at least enjoyed most of what was done to me... all that attention... I had never had that. Not her. She hated every second of it and he was so hard on her. I don't blame her for falling in with the others. I didn't really know I had a choice. Not until you came back in with Blue, defying all of them. But I guess you never knew about the whole plan?"

"No. Dana whispered to me not to eat the dessert."

"But you wouldn't have? You never eat dessert, you said you don't like sweets?"

"I don't."

"I bet... I bet she wasn't supposed to tell you at all. I bet Laurel told her not to and that was her going around Laurel. You think?"

"It makes sense," Helena said, analyzing it. "So Laurel is the ringleader in all of it? Was Mike really good to her?"

"He worshipped her. She claims he was mean when they were alone, but none of us really bought it. I mean, we did at first, but after seeing him? And then what Blue said about her wanting Kyle? It was never about saving us. It was about getting someone else to do her dirty work."

When Blue came back, the two girls were curled up on Libby's bed, sleeping. He kissed Helena on the head and went to take a shower, then gently carried her to their room. She woke and nuzzled his neck, putting her arms around his neck as he laid her down.

"You good my boo?"

"Yeah. You're a lot smarter than you sound."

"What? I soun' like some dummy ta you?"

She smiled. "I don't know what you sound like, it's hard to understand you sometimes, but I think I am picking it up. Anyway, you saw a lot of what was going on. Were you really fixing it?"

"Yeah baby girl, I was. I had Detroit bout a toe the fuckin line. He was pullin back all the hard shit, steppin off double time, ya feel me? I had a whole nother domicile fitted out as a cell to keep him in and I showed him what was finna happen if he didn't rein his shit back. Ask ya girl if he didn't start treat'n her nice after yesterday mornin'. I'm thinkin that snake could stay there till that baby is born. Whatchu thank, Boo?"

"I think... I think you should gather everyone and call witnesses and let everyone decide. Libby said some things. I think you are right about her."

"Aight baby girl. Tomorrow morning we will go."

He kissed her then, then kissed a trail down and made her come for him again. He was gentle when he made love to her after, watching her face with a small smirk. "This what you want'in baby girl?" he asked, rolling his thumb over her lip.

"Yes!" she whispered, her hands clutching his.

The trial for Laurel went almost as she expected it to. Every girl said that it was her idea and anyone that was reticent she strong armed into it. She had told them not to tell Helena at all, but Dana had. Blue showed them how he had retrofitted one of the domiciles as a cell and they mostly all agreed that Laurel should be confined until the baby was born and she could be tried for murder. Chrissy was the only one who spoke in her defense, saying that Laurel had done what needed to be done, but even she couldn't defend Laurel including Mike in her plan. Mike had been gentle with her and loving, she just didn't think he was good enough.

Laurel was kept there, alone until her baby was born, then Kyle himself ordered her executed. Blue did it in private and humanely, not even telling her what was about to happen to her, just ending it quickly.

Not everyone agreed with the decision, but there was enough pain and grief over what happened that no one really fought it. Laurel was poison.

Helena finally got pregnant three months in and Blue doted on her, kissing her, kissing her belly and talking to the baby growing in her belly.

When Libby had her boy, he was there, waiting outside and he smiled when he held him. "Hey lil' man. Lookitchu. Ain't you a lil' chunker?" he smiled, running a finger over one of the baby's fat rolls.