The Geodomes: Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can help, I know what I am doing!" I said happily.

"I can help," Ali said, "no clue what I am doing though."

It didn't take long for us to get done, Thee casting me resentful glances every time he looked over while I was showing Ali how to find eggs and gather them. When Ali got me to a secluded corner and backed me to a wall with a grin, I was thrilled for our first kiss as he leaned in.

"Lovie, are you done?" Thee demanded, coming around the corner.

"Yeah! Be right in with our haul!" I called, blushing.

Ali didn't look away from me as he smirked from inches away.

"I'll walk you back," Thee said, moving closer and taking my wrist, pulling me off the wall.

"Thee! Leave off!" I said angrily, tugging my arm out of his hand. "I'm an adult and if I want a minute alone with someone, I can decide."

"Not him," Thee hissed.

"Man, really, what is your deal?" Ali asked angrily, squaring up to the much larger Thee.

"Everything cool here?" Jaydan called from the top of the long chicken coop.

"No, hold on!" I said, pulling away from both boys. "I'm walking back with you."

"You ok?" He asked, taking the towel I had handkerchiefed into a pocket.

"Yeah. Sorry. You read people, what is wrong with Thee?"

"Complete lack of social graces, awkward as hell and head over heels for you," he answered matter of factly.

"And Ali? Is he toying with me?

"No. Ish. You may not have noticed, but you are short. Small. So is he for a dude. Only other option for him is Ella, maybe Katie if she never wears heels. Some guys wouldn't care, he does. You are cute too. So is he playing you? No. Can I be sure he wouldn't pick someone else if he wasn't so focused on his size? No. I can tell you this. The dude is self absorbed. He will never like anyone more than he likes himself."

"Thanks. I said I would hang with him tonight."

"Cool. Have fun, feel him out if you want. You two would make cute kids. You're what, hispanic?"

"No. White, just have that look."

"No offense."

"None taken, not at all. I know I have that look. Thee... is he self absorbed?"

Jaydan half laughed. "Naw. Thee is Lovie absorbed. Has been since he laid eyes on you when you walked up. He may be intense, but the dude would worship you. Just don't piss him off. His temper would be a volatile thing. Honestly, I ight avoid him, not let him think he has a chance so he will move on."

I smiled and thanked him, then went inside. For a moment, I considered going to my room and ignoring everyone, but Thee caught up to me quickly.

"Can we talk?"

"Tomorrow, Thee," I said tiredly.

He put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't stay in his room tonight? I know almost everyone is already coupled up and hanging tonight, but... just sleep alone? Or, if you don't want to be alone, stay with me?"

"Thee... I told him I would hang tonight and talk. That's all. Tell you what though. If you can stop being a hovering, possessive ass, we can hang tomorrow?"

He scowled. "I don't want your pity company."

"It's not pity. I would like to get to know the you that isn't all controlling and angry."

"Tonight. Give him time tomorrow."

"Hey Lovie, you still coming to hang?" Ali asked, coming up behind me and putting his hand in the small of my back. It felt electric, making me stand up straight and look at him.

"Yeah!" I answered breathlessly.

Thee snarled and left, slamming his door.

Ali led me to his room and I felt myself blushing as he let me go and went to his closet. He came out with a t-shirt. "Here, to sleep in," he said, turning his back.

I changed quickly, then turned, meeting his eyes in the reflection of the TV screen. He had been watching me change! He smiled and turned, looking me over.

"You look great in white," he said, pulling me to the bed.

"Thanks," I said, watching him as he pulled his shirt off, then his pants. He got into bed with nothing but his boxers. "Umm. Can you make it cooler in here? Or can I?"

"Sure, whatever you want," he said, throatily, leaning close to me.

"Gamma, set temperature at 58 degrees. Ummm. Gamma, lights out."

The room went pitch black and I laid down as he chuckled. I felt his hand find my face in the darkness and he turned my face to his. I felt his breath on my lips moments before he kissed me, his lips full and hot and full of need. I kissed his back, tiny thrills shooting through me. His hand slid down, groping my breast through the fabric of his shirt and he let out a low groan as my nipples got hard and pressed into him. He pulled my shirt up and slid his hand up my ribs, caressing my breast and thumbing my nipple.

I should have told him to stop, should have said slow down, we were supposed to be talking, but I was so thrilled and excited. Beautiful, sexy, hot Alessandro wanted me!

His hand slid down and into my panties and I gasped as he rolled his middle fingertip over my bud. I started to turn away from his kiss to tell him to stop, but he moved his other hand on the arm he was leaning on and took hold of my hair, holding me in place. He kissed me harder as he rolled his finger faster, then used his knee to nudge my legs apart.

I took hold of his arm, whimpering as I pulled my face away. "Slow down!" I said desperately.

"You are so wet baby, you are loving this," he whispered, sliding his finger down into my slit, ignoring my hands trying to pull his arm away. "I want to feel you come for me. You want to come for me Lovie?" he asked in a whisper, kissing my neck.

I did. Badly. My body was arching up to meet his fingertips as he rolled his fingertips and I was panting. He pulled my panties off and shoved my legs wider, then went back to rubbing my clit feverishly as my hands clutched him. He nudged my legs wider and wider with his knee and leg, but I didn't care, I was so close!

"Come for me Lovie," he whispered, his lips on my jaw.

"Ohhh, ssssoooo close! Ohhh!" I came with a scream, my body going rigid as I bucked. He moved, pressing me down, holding me down as I came, then he jerked my leg up and I didn't understand what was happening for a moment until he was guiding his cock into my wet slit. He rammed in and I screamed again before he covered my mouth with his. I tried to push with my hands and turn away, but he held me down tight as he thrust into me again and again. "Stop!" I screamed, jerking my head away, but he buried his face in my neck and groaned, ignoring me. "Please! Stop!"

"Shhh baby, fuuuuck, almost... Almost there!" he panted, still thrusting.

"No!" I wailed and he clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh...almost...oh fuck baby," he groaned again, then rammed into me and came, throbbing and squirting inside of me. He lay on top of me, holding me down with a hand over my mouth, breathing heavily into my neck. "That was perfect baby. You were so wet and hot and tight. I loved that," he whispered, kissing my jaw.

He moved his hand and I turned away. "Get OFF of me!" I screamed and he jerked.

"Babe?"

"I said stop! I said no! Get OFF!"

He moved back, looking perplexed, then condescending. "Babe, it wasn't a big deal. I made you come, right?"

I scrambled up and snatched up my clothes, then fled the room to my own. I dropped against the door and cried, then tried to pull myself out of it. It was fine. It was going to be him anyway, right? That was what I had wanted? I yanked off his t-shirt and went to my shower, then curled up and cried again as the hot water pounded me.

I went to my bed and lay there alone, but I didn't want to be alone. Not at all. I considered going to see if Ella was alone. I opened my PED. Only four people were alone. Me, Ali, Thee and Ivy. I sighed and closed it. I got up and went to door 13 and knocked. It opened like he had been standing there waiting for me. Maybe he had been watching me on his PED?

Thee stepped back allowing me entrance and I slipped in quietly, looking around. His room was silver on black.

He turned down one side of the bed quietly and held a hand out. I got in and he tucked me in, then got in on the other side, rolling to face me from a distance. After a moment, he spoke. "Gamma, lights out."

The lights went out.

He set a hand over mine on my stomach. I rolled into him and let him hold me as I cried. He didn't ask, he just stayed quiet and held me. I realized he was probably thinking I was crying for my lost family, my lost life on the outside. I should have been, but I was crying for losing something I hadn't wanted to lose yet. Even if it was only by a day or two.

"I was a virgin," I said to his chest.

He went tense. "I guess you wanted to rub it in?" he asked darkly.

"It was just supposed to be the other... I didn't want more. It happened so fast and then I said no and stop but it was over."

He sat up, "Gamma, lights on! He raped you? Is that what you are saying?" he asked, his face going feral.

"I said no. I said stop," I sobbed brokenly.

He got up. "Gamma, tell everyone to meet in the living room, now!" he raged.

"Thee! No! I don't want this" I yelled as Gamma made the announcement.

"Did it happen or not?" he demanded, his nostrils flaring.

"It did..."

"Then we are doing this," he hissed, picking me up and carrying me out to the living room where others were coming out.

Ali was among the last, looking guilty and upset.

"Dude, you RAPED her?" Thee demanded, as soon as Ali was part way in the room.

There were noises of shock and murmurs of questions. Ali looked down and away.

"Ali?" Geo asked incredulously.

Ali turned and went back to his room.

"Holy shit!" Marcus whispered. "Lovie, are you ok?"

"She came to me crying, what do you think?" Thee demanded. "She said no, she told him to stop. She went in there thinking they were going to talk and that's it and instead he raped her!"

"Thee!" I whispered miserably, horrified.

Ella came to me and took hold of my hand, then Tanisha. "Girl, I knew this was going to happen," Tanisha said. "No one to reign them in, no laws, just men taking what they wanted from us! This is some bullshit!" she said angrily, rounding on all the men.

Suddenly the other girls were pulling away and the room divided. Thee was the only one standing among us.

"If any of you assholes thinks you are going to lay a hand on me, you are mistaken!" Ivy said, lifting her chin. You won't touch me! You won't touch us!"

"Bitch, no one was touching you," Kenan sneered. "And you heard this place. Couple up, make babies. You saw what happened to Tanisha. So I suggest you cunt's watch your tone. We'll be fucking who we want to fuck and if you object you can have some of what she got. Right boys?"

There was some shock and discomfort on their faces at first, then realization dawned on them.

"He's right, you know," Geo said. "This place will lay you the fuck down for us if you don't lay yourselves down. I suggest you start trying to make your boys happy instead of telling us what you ain't gonna do for us."

Zachary stepped up with them, though he was quiet, then David did as well, though he was red faced. Eric stared at the floor as he stepped up.

Jaydan looked at them like he was seeing an interesting development, but said nothing. Marcus looked sick and backed away. "No, that's not how it's supposed to be. We partner up like couples! Not like master and chattel. Husbands and wives!"

"Bitch, really?" Kenan asked. "Gamma, tell Ali to get his ass out here. Marcus, get your ass over here. Which bitch you want? Thee, you want that little bitch? She's all yours. Take her and go. Ali, my man. You didn't do shit wrong. Come out here. Which one of these bitches do you want?"

"What?" Ali asked, horrified.

"Which one? We don't have to do shit. This place wants us to breed these hoes? We will breed these hoes."

"No! No, that isn't..." Ali sputtered.

"From the guy who already raped a girl?" Geo asked. "Shut that shit down man. We are running this shit now. Think about it! Who will stop us? No one! If they say no? This place will put them in their place. You saw what it did to Tanny when she tried to say no. They are ours. Go ahead man, which one you want tonight?"

"Oh fuck yeah, we are switching these bitches up!" Kenan said gleefully. "A new cunt every night!"

I was horrified as the girls around me stood in shock. "Tanny?" I whispered. "You and Maggie get to the kitchen, get knives. The rest of you, after they break for the kitchen, run to your rooms. Ella, get Marcus to help you, Marta, get Ali. He will help. Katie, try to get Jaydan to help. Go!"

They scattered and I realized I hadn't told Thee to take me to my room. It was chaos for a moment as half the guys took off after Tanny and Maggie, then tried to change direction and go after the girls fleeing to their rooms.

Marcus and Ali did help them, but Ali shoved everyone into his room and shut the door.

"What the fuck?" Kenan yelled, dragging Maggie in by her hair. The others followed. Tanisha must have bolted out the back door. "Where are the others?"

"Ali's room," Zach said.

"This one is mine," Thee said. "You said I could have her and I am taking her to my room."

"Wait! Hold on. We have to find a way to get the girls out of Ali's room."

"Not my problem," Thee said darkly.

"We don't get them out, we get to share out these two bitches," Geo said, ripping Maggie's shirt open.

Jaydan turned and eyed me, assessing me. I was terrified.

"Gamma," he said loudly. "Open com to everyone. I want to choose leadership now. Any nominations?"

The boys all looked at him, confused. I was confused, but I was starting to think I understood. "I nominate Jaydan Wyatt," I said, nudging Thee.

"I second it," Thee said, looking confused.

"I nominate Lovie!" a female voice on the come said.

"I second it," another voice said.

"I decline nomination and put my support behind Jaydan Wyatt," I said quickly. "I move to vote!"

"I nominate Kenan Higgins!" Kenan said loudly.

There was silence for a moment as Kenan looked around.

"I move to vote," I said again. "All for Jaydan Wyatt, say 'aye'."

There were several 'ayes', but most people still seemed confused.

"Consensus was not achieved," Gamma announced.

"All those abstaining to vote, say 'aye'! You have to vote for Jaydan or no one. Silence counts as abstaining."

There was silence as everyone looked around.

"Consensus is achieved, Jaydan Wyatt has been elected leader for two years," Gamma announced.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Jaydan gave me a small smile.

"Let Maggie up, let her go. All of you, go to your rooms. We will have a trial in the morning."

"Are you fucking serious?" Geo asked, snorting and standing up to Jaydan.

"Gamma, what happens if the leader tells the others to do something and they don't?" Jaydan asked.

"They are punished," she answered.

"So. Everyone. Everyone. Go to your room. Your own room. Now. All you girls too. No one will touch you or hurt you. Thee, let her go."

Thee set me down and I hugged myself. "He wasn't going to hurt me when he wanted to leave with me, he was trying to get me to safety," I said quickly.

"I know, Lovie," Jaydan said gently. "Go to bed. All of you. Alone. Everyone."

I went to my room full of relief. Had I just done the right thing? Jaydan seemed fair and smart. A fast thinker. He had de-escalated that with a simple look and a trick because he had studied up on how this place worked. What else did he know?

I curled up on my bed, alone, and cried myself to sleep.

The plot map woke me in the morning, chiming. A red button flashing. 'Action needed'. I got up and went to it and started going through what was on hand and how much space I had for what. I was organizing the orchards when my PED chirped and the display opened.

"All available personnel, come help in the barn." a robotic male voice said, then seconds later, "No! Damnit, umm... any girls who aren't busy, or umm, Mark or Ali or Thee or Jaydan," Nettie said, sounding frantic.

I ignored it as I continued laying out the orchards and moved on to where I wanted the grains.

Half an hour later, my PED chirped again. "Everyone meet in the living room for a short trial, then we will have breakfast," Jaydan said.

I stepped back, then went out front, feeling sick. Did I want to see all of them again?

I sat next to Ella and she hugged me close. Thee came in and moved around to stand behind me.

Ali was sitting alone in a chair and the room had been arranged to face him. Jaydan was sitting on a table near Ali. When everyone was in and sitting, Jaydan stood.

"Alessandro Legge, did you rape Lovie Mason?"

"Look, it wasn't like that! We were fooling around and she said no as I was coming. It was too late!"

"Lovie Mason, is that true?"

"No," I said, angry and embarrassed. "We were making out a little. Kissing. He... he did more and I asked him to slow down. Then... without asking or warning, he moved and held me down and... raped me. I said no right away and stop. And again when I got his hand off my mouth. He was holding me down, he had me pinned. He knew what he was doing the whole time! I cried when he finished and he told me it was no big deal. He said it was ok that he did that because he made me come first."

"Is that what happened, Ali?" Jaydan asked Ali.

"She was into it, she didn't say no till it was over, acting like the victim!"

"Gamma, whose account is accurate?"

Ali went pale as he sat up.

"Lovie Mason is accurate," Gamma stated.

Ali dropped his head to his hands.

"Alessandro Legge, you have been found guilty of rape. Does anyone contest this?" Jaydan asked.

No one spoke.

"Alessandro Legge, relinquish your rights to Lovie Mason to the authorities that be. Just say it outright," Jaydan demanded.

"I relinquish my rights to Lovie Mason to the authorities that be?" Ali said, confused.

Jaydan nodded and turned. "We can decide as a group what a fitting punishment should be," Jaydan said. "I open the floor to suggestions."

"Castrate him!" Tanisha said.

"He'll need to be able to have kids," Jaydan said, shaking his head. "Lovie? Any ideas?"

"Shave his head," Thee said. "Make him take two of those jolts Tanisha took, but no pain meds."

I looked back at Thee, then at Jaydan and nodded.

"Anyone disagree with that?" Jaydan asked.

Silence.

"Ok, sentence to be carried out after breakfast. Kenan Higgins, George Lopez, Alessandro Legge, you are under strict quarters confinement for two weeks unless you are eating or doing your job or helping with another job. Do any of you want to contest and open it to a vote?" Jaydan asked, looking at Kenan and Geo.

No one spoke, not even them.

"David Waters, Eric Pearson, Zachary Vaughan, you are banned from all amenities and have a strict 7 PM curfew to your rooms for two weeks. Do any contest this?"

No one spoke.

"Alright, anything else before we close for breakfast?" Jaydan asked.

"I want a slap each for Geo and Kenan," Maggie said, standing.

Jaydan nodded. "Any objections?"

"Let her punch them," Thee said.

"I second that!" Tanisha said. "And I want Lovie Mason as second in command. She saved us last night and I think she should be leading us."

Jaydan nodded. "Lovie, will you take on leadership in the role of a vice president of sorts?"

"I can do that," I said, embarrassed. "But I didn't really do anything."

"Ok, A single blow each, of her choosing, for Maggie on Kenan and Geo. Anyone else?"

Silence.

"Ok, I would like to ask, in the spirit if unity, that once punishments are meted out and over, that the crime is dispensed. We do not bring it up again. We can live like people, right? Not be at each other's backs all the time? Meeting adjourned, let's eat!"

Breakfast was quiet and Ali stared at his food in silent, stewing, anger. As soon as I was done, I hurried to my room and shut the door. Moments later there was a knock. I ignored it, and the one ten minutes later.