The Geodomes: Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, thinking about it.

"Anyway, I didn't know I would be up for that, but I totally was, so if you two ever wanna double up again? I am down. Totally."

I felt myself blushing but I nodded. "I liked it too... it was exciting."

We came out in the living room and Thee was there, his arms crossed, glaring murder at me. My anger surged and I gave him the finger before catching up with Jay and grabbing his hand. "Ready for round two?" I asked loudly, pulling him down the hall.

He laughed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder as I squealed and kicked playfully. He set me down gently on the bed and kissed my head.

"Ok if I get my things and bring them in here? Move in officially?" he asked.

"Sure," I answered, smiling. "Bring your own blankets though, I don't share!"

He was laughing as he left and I went and got dressed, still smiling. I decided to go ahead and unpack my bag. I was hanging clothes up when he got back, hauling his bag and blue comforter off of his bed.

The blue against his tan skin was striking and for some reason it pulled at me in a low place. I went to him, pulling the things out of his hands and dropping them on the floor before unlacing his swim trunks and pulling them off of him. He watched me, grinning as I looked down at his cock, semi hard now. I pushed him to the bed and went to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth and pulling, sucking, licking until it was hard and thick and long. Thick enough to make my jaw ache.

He sat up and pulled me up on to the bed, moving higher, then pulled me over him so that I was straddling his face and his cock was in front of me. I pulled it into my mouth as he closed his lips around my mound and ran his tongue up my slit. My body was trembling, frantic with need and I took it out on his cock, sucking and bobbing furiously. He slid a finger into me, then another and I moaned as I got closer to coming again. He pulled his hands apart and I realised he had his two index fingers inside of me and he was stretching me open, his hands spreading my thighs, his fingers my pussy. He licked inside me, as deep as he could shove his tongue and sucked on my open pussy as hard as he could.

I came with a squeal around his cock and he pulled back with a gasp as I squirted all over his face. I squirted with every squeeze and clench of my pussy walls and he rolled his face in the juices, reveling in it as he tried to keep my pussy open to him around my orgasm.

I kept sucking, frantically wailing around his cock until he came for me, exploding into my throat with a groan. I swallowed every shot as his cock throbbed and pulsed, then pulled back, panting and exhausted.

He rolled me and I laid where I landed, unable and unwilling to move. His eyes were bright as he moved to look down at me. He was soaked, covered and he looked thrilled. "Lovie... I have waited my whole life for that!" He leaned in and kissed me exuberantly and I laughed, still too weak to move.

"I need a shower," I panted.

"I just had one," he purred happily.

"My bed is wet, isn't it?"

"Soaked. I'll share my blanket though. Seriously though Lovie, you do that a lot?"

"Mmm."

He grinned. "This is going to be amazing."

I laughed again. "Seriously. I need a shower."

He jumped up, his adrenaline going high and picked me up. He carried me to the shower and pinned me to the wall, kissing me again. He leaned in closed, looking down at me intensely. "I love you, Lovie Mason. I don't care if it's soon and you don't have to say it back. But I am all in. I love you. I am so freaking proud that you are my wife and I can't wait to see what other amazing things I can discover about you."

My heart hammered in my chest and I couldn't stop the smile that spread over my face. I hugged him, hiding my face in his arms as I giggled giddily.

We didn't leave our room until dinner and then we came right back.

An alert woke me in the morning, the plot map beeping. 'Action needed'. I yawned and got up, then looked it over and grumbled. The parts I had been putting off, talking to the people who would need things planted. I transferred the list to my PED and yawned, sitting at my desk.

My PED beeped and the display came up, bigger than usual. I tried to figure out what I was seeing. Was that Maggie? When she was younger? She was tiptoeing through a house, sneaking into a room. She opened a purse and pulled money out, then snuck away. Again in different clothes. Again. A dozen more times. Maggie at a store, slipping things in her bag. At another house, palming things and putting them in her pockets. Maggie snorting white powder up her nose and laughing.

The camera slowed and Maggie was walking up to an older man who was at an outdoor evening party. "Hi Daddy!" she said, smiling and batting her lashes.

"Magpie, you only call me that when you want something," the older man said.

"I need two large Daddy, can you help me out?" she asked, leaning in close, pressing against him and groping his growing bulge. "I will make it up to you, don't I always?"

The man smirked and pulled money out of his wallet.

The man slipping from a room where a woman slept on the bed and going into Maggie's room. She was waiting in lingerie, smiling. She immediately started sucking his cock. A picture flashed, a family photo with Maggie and her mom and the man. Another picture of when Maggie was younger, her mom and a different man. A man that Maggie looked like. More images of Maggie with drugs. With her step dad. Stealing. On and on and on.

I couldn't look away until it stopped. When it did, I looked over at Jaydan confused. He was setting up, frowning at the display on his PED.

"Maggie?" I asked.

"David," he said, pushing the blankets back and putting his feet on the floor. "He's a peeping tom? I guess? Sneaking pics up skirts? Spying? At least he used to be? Yours was Maggie?"

"Yeah," I said, not giving any details. "I'm going to get dressed and finish my work, I need to talk to a few of the others about what they need from me,"

"Do you think everyone is getting these?" he asked anxiously. "About all of us?"

I paused, thinking about it. "I don't know."

"We should find out?"

I felt supremely uncomfortable. I didn't want to let Maggie know I knew about her past. I liked her and I didn't want things to change between us. That was her past. It should stay that way.

"Let's let it go. If everyone got these, no one is going to care about who they got, only who is looking at their past."

Jaydan looked at me and the stress was higher. "You aren't worried?" he asked.

I half laughed, trying to think. "Ummm, one time I couldn't find a book anywhere, but I found it at a library. I checked it out then said I lost it because I wanted to keep it."

"You stole a book?" he asked flatly.

"I paid for it! I just couldn't find it anywhere else. I wanted it forever."

"So... you paid for a book. Lovie... that is so lame!"

I laughed and shrugged, trying to think. What was the worst thing I had done? "One time when my gramma was teaching me to make gravy, my grandpa was yelling at her, being mean and telling her she had damn well better get enough salt in it. I unscrewed the top and poured the whole shaker in while she was checking the biscuits."

Jaydan fell back on the bed, laughing. "Lovie... I fucking adore you. Ok. Let's get dressed."

I was looking at him laying there, all beautiful and hot and I got up and went to him, letting my robe slip off. We didn't end up leaving our room for an hour, until breakfast was announced.

We went in, smiling and holding hands and I had forgotten about the video.

"Ow ow owwww!" Kenan howled, looking at me. "You get a good shower Jay?" he asked.

"Uhh, sure?" Jay said, confused as he sat down.

"You didn't tell us your girl was a squirter," he said, grinning and bringing up video of me on his PED. In it, I was flushed and flustered and setting a cup on the couch.

I remembered that day. It was the first time I had squirted when I came and it had been like a geyser. I came all over the couch and I couldn't get it dry before my mom came home. I had tried to fake spilling a drink.

I went red to my ears.

"Turn that off," Jay snapped.

"Seriously?" Geo asked, eyes wide. "That is fucking hot as hell!"

I looked down, tears springing up. My eyes went unbidden down to Thee. He looked sad and upset as he looked back at me. Sad for me? Concerned? I looked away, then started to get up and go.

Tanisha and Ali were coming in, Ali with his PED open and the display on. "Seriously, Jay?" Ali demanded angrily.

"Sit down and shut up!" Jay said angrily, standing.

I was shocked at his vehemence and I immediately wondered what he was hiding.

"No, Jay! You sit down! Y'all are going to want to hear this," Ali announced.

"Gamma, if Ali doesn't sit down, silently, punish him," Jay said, his fists clenched.

"We want to hear it!" Thee said, standing.

"Yeah, you all want to hear it," Tanisha said. "Jay ain't who he says he is at all."

"Gamma!" Jay began.

"I grabbed his arm. "It's ok Jay. Calm down," I said gently. Let them say what they think they need to, it won't change anything."

"Lovie, it changes everything," Ali said. "Especially for you. First off, Jay has lied since day one. Before, since he planned out the lie before he got here. He wanted to be an actor and a model and his father told him no. His father said he couldn't come here and he wasn't going to. Not until he saw Lovie's interview. He cyber stalked her, got to know everything about her, made up elaborate lies about what he was going to school for to impress her. He wasn't going to go to college, he was going to work in his dads dry cleaning business. He snuck away with this plan to act his way through this, show the world his acting skills, then his father couldn't say no when agents called. That's not all, Lovie. The day of my trial? When he made me say that about relinquishing rights to you to the powers that be? Well, he is the powers that be and he knew it. I gave him to you. I didn't know that. I didn't know that sex meant sealing the deal on a partnership, but he did. He made me give you over to him. So picking partners? All a farce. You were partnered up before anyone else was. You and Thee picked each other both times, but you were already partnered."

I went cold all over and I immediately turned and looked at Thee. He looked stunned as he looked at me.

"You picked me?" he asked, his voice hoarse and cracking.

"You picked me? You weren't mad or... holding a grudge?"

He let out a strangled sound and rushed to me, pulling me close.

"Let her go! Lovie, this doesn't change anything," Jay said desperately. "I was serious when I said I loved you. I am serious. I adore you! Look at me!"

I stared up at Thee, my heart hammering.

"Lovie!" Jay yelled, pulling me away from Thee. He wasn't rough, but he was insistent.

I turned and looked up at him, tears in my eyes. "You did this to me? When you knew how I felt? When you knew I wanted..."

"I say we let them switch!" Ella said, standing.

"I agree!" David said, standing with her.

"Sit down Dave! I got your video. Spied on any girls lately? Pics up skirts?" Jaydan asked angrily.

"It was harmless!" David said, clutching his stomach like he was wounded.

"This isn't about him!" Thee said, stepping up to Jaydan. "Release her. Let us choose each other."

"I'm good with that!" Ivy said, stepping up.

"No, not happening!" Jaydan said, stepping back.

"Jaydan!" I said pleadingly, looking up at him, heartbroken. What had happened to my sweet god? He was this angry, feral looking boy now.

"Lovie!" He said desperately, pulling me close. "I love you! I adore you! Haven't things been good? Amazing even?"

"Yes... but it's all been based on a lie. Jaydan, please?"

"I say we vote!" Ali said. "Everyone who thinks they should renounce their partnerships and choose again, say 'Aye'."

Everyone but Jaydan said 'Aye'.

His hands went to his perfect hair as he shook his head. "No. No!"

"We all voted yes," Thee said. "Let her go!" Gamma, we voted, we want the pairings reset! Lovie and I and Jaydan and Ivy!"

"If every partner agrees, pairings can be changed, but only if there has been no procreation and a lineage started."

"Agree," I asked Jaydan, pleading with him.

He looked away stubbornly.

"Gamma, if we agree unanimously to override the leader, can he be set down and punished?" Ali asked.

"Yes. Leadership will revert to the next in line, Lovie Mason."

"Do it!" Thee demanded. "Let her go! Or we will depose you and make you do it!"

Jaydan let out a frustrated yell. "Lovie! Please? I love you. I have loved you since I laid eyes on you, you are perfect for me!"

"Do it Jaydan," I said sadly. "Or I will motion for the vote myself."

He sighed and sat down hard in a chair. "Fine, Lovie. If it will make you happy. Gamma, I agree to rescind my partnership with Lovie Mason and trade with Timothy Barker, taking Ivy Lewis as my partner."

"Me too!" I said quickly, turning to look up at Thee, smiling.

"Me too!" he said, smirking slightly as he pulled me against him.

"I will too," Ivy said, going to Jaydan.

"Partners can only be transferred if there is no procreation," Gamma said. "Lovie Mason has been fertilized."

I froze, gripping my belly in shock, my mouth an 'O' of shock.

Jayden leapt up joyously as Thee stumbled back.

Jaydan caught me as my knees buckled and everyone stared at us in astonishment.

"Gamma, you can know that already?" Ai asked, "It has been one day?"

"We have the ability to monitor many things."

"Is anyone else... fertilized?" Ella asked, her voice sounding terrified.

"Maggie Ortega, Katie Patton and Aysha Joyce."

"How?" Ali demanded. "The odds of that are... astronomical."

"The air is filled with enhanced fertility microbes. Once a lineage is started, the offspring may only pair with one other lineage for three generations so that no mixing of the blood can occur. Once The third generation is born, each family will be relocated to a new dome for three more generations."

"So... if my oldest pairs with Lovies oldest," Maggie said, frowning, "then all my kids have to pair with Lovie's kids?"

"Yes. It keeps the blood from mixing."

"It makes sense," Ali said. "Makes incest impossible if it's done that way. Gamma, you said Lovie is fertilized, but that does not mean it is viable yet. There is a chance she will not become pregnant?"

"Correct."

"If she isn't, they can switch?"

"Correct."

"But we still have to try every day?" Jaydan asked, hope in his voice.

"Yes."

I looked back at Thee sadly. I didn't want to hear anymore. I didn't want to be here anymore. I turned and fled back to my room, curling up in my blankets to cry. The door opened and I knew it was Jaydan who sat on the end of the bed.

"Lovie? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you and I shouldn't have tricked you. When I saw your interview... you weren't like the others. Like Ivy, like most girls. You wouldn't look at me and be all over me. You were the type to see through looks. That's what I wanted. A girl who wanted me for me... and then there's you Lovie. You are so smart and so... in control. You don't put up with shit. I was afraid for a minute, when Ali tripped you into his arms so easily, like you couldn't see past his looks to what he was. Then I saw my chance... Everything was happening so fast I knew I wouldn't be able to get to know you, let you get to know me... I never realized that you had a thing for Thee. You seemed so annoyed by him. I didn't know it had become more, I swear it. I'm sorry Lovie. Please look at me? Lovie?"

I ignored him, laying there with tears falling.

He laid down behind me, sighing. He stroked my hair softly and I could feel his distress like a palpable thing. Me moved closer, curling around me, holding me close. "I love you," he whispered.

I didn't move, not to pull away or fight or reciprocate.

He held me until the plot map beeped again.

Action needed.

I ignored it.

It beeped again.

"Gamma, turn off plot map reminder," Jaydan said softly.

"Unable to comply. Refusal to complete duties will result in punishment. Lovie Mason, please complete job."

I sighed and got up, wiping my face. "Gamma, please ask Nettie, Katie, Tanisha and Ella to come here."

"Lovie?" Jaydan asked softly.

"Gamma, is there a job Jaydan needs to be doing right now?" I asked, choking up.

"His primary job is not in need at this moment, but his secondary job can be started."

"Secondary?" I asked.

"As shown in your PED's." she answered.

I pulled my PED up as someone knocked on my door. "Get that," I said to Jaydan, my voice more irritable than I meant for it to be.

It was Ella and David was with her. "Hey," she said softly, coming in. "What's up?"

"Just a sec," I said distractedly. "Jaydan, did you know about this?" I asked, trying to find it on my PED."

"Yeah," he said tiredly. "I was going to get to it."

"What is yours?" I asked, still looking for mine.

"Laundry," he said angrily. "Of course. Because what else am I good for?"

"What about the rest of us? Me?" I demanded, unable to find the information.

"Counselor," he said, sitting down hard.

"What are you guys talking about?" David asked.

"Our secondary jobs that we do when we aren't doing our regular jobs."

"Oh, yeah, I saw that. I have janitorial with freaking Ivy. Guess who will be doing the lions share of that?" David asked as Nettie and Tanisha came in.

"So does everyone know about their second jobs?" I asked.

"If they saw them," Jaydan answered.

"What second jobs? Tanisha asked, confused. "Is that why we are here?"

"No," I answered with a sigh as Katie came in. "Hey. I needed to ask you guys about what you thought you needed planted, how much of what you needed. I need close numbers because space is limited. Please get your totals to me as soon as possible. Ella, I have a plot set aside for your needs and you will have to give me specifics. I am not super familiar with some of the things you will be needing. Tanisha, I see garnishment things on your default list, can you keep it to necessities? Katie, I need you to get with Ella and see what can be doubled up for your needs. I also want to plant some blooming fruit trees near your hives as well. I need you to tell me what will work for you."

I went on with them for a few more minutes, and I was very aware of Jaydan standing against the back wall, watching me. I decided I didn't really want to be there under his scrutiny anymore.

"Anyway, get me your numbers and lists ASAP," I finished. "But right now head to the living room. Gamma, announce a meeting for everyone in the living room, immediately."

I left as the announcement was being made and went to the living room that was already half full of people being idle.

Thee was the last person in, his eyes rimmed red and his lips swollen like he had been crying. I made myself look away. "It has come to my attention that we have secondary jobs that we need to be performing on top of our primary jobs. I think a few of you were aware of this, but some, like me, were not. I wanted to make sure everyone understands what is expected of them so that there are no accidents. This place seems punishment happy if you don't do what you need to right away. The list is on our PED's, but unless you stumble on it or know what to look for, it's sort of hidden. I am going to read the list so that everyone is aware. Ali, barber."

Someone sniggered and whispered 'Ali Barber'.

"You got forty thieves?" Marcus asked.

"Keep talking, I get to cut your hair," Ali said, not amused.

I continued like I hadn't been interrupted. "Nattie, composting and fertilizer. Dave, janitorial. Maggie, dental? Key, fitness. Aysha, massage."

1...45678...10