The Geodomes: Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My PED beeped. "Lovie, we are about to give Ali his punishment, don't you..."

I cut Jaydan off. "No. I am really busy, actually, I have a lot to do." I turned the link off. I wasn't lying. I had a ton to do if we wanted crops. There were some planted, three gardens in various stages, but I needed to plan more, keep a cycle going so we were always in food.

Half an hour later, I ignored another knock.

My PED beeped. "Little Love?" Thee asked.

"Yeah, Thee. Sorry. I'm actually still super busy. I will be till lunch, then I need to go tour the grounds and the gardens, see what I am working with."

"Need company?"

"Any other day, yeah. Today I need my space. Sorry." I turned it off. He had to understand.

Lunch came and I grabbed a sandwich to go as I left out the back. I heard the door behind me and I sighed, thinking I would have to send Thee away.

It was Jaydan who caught up with me. "Are you alright?" he asked softly, walking beside me.

I had intended to say I was fine, I was busy as I looked at the map on my PED, but when I looked up at him and his open face, I sighed. "How do I live with seeing him every day? Them? Knowing what they really are inside?"

"Some men will show ugliness when faced with zero repercussions, but most will stay in line when they know there are. I'd like to think most wouldn't be ugly, but after last night... It was disappointing to see who was who. We will always know, that won't change. Hopefully they will grow. We all will. Short answer is you don't have a choice. Knowing he paid for his crime crying and begging like a girl might help. Long answer is time will help, but time is long in coming. I will do what I can to help, just say the word. Where are we going?"

"Here," I said, pointing to the map.

"You know... there are horses for this? And ATV's?"

"There are?"

"Yeah," he said, laughing.

"Well I needed a walk," I said, smiling. "So who do you think you will choose in the morning.?"

He shrugged. "A few nice girls, a few pretty girls, a few smart girls. I've talked to a few. I don't know. What about you?"

I shrugged. "Probably Thee. You said he would never hurt me. He cares for me."

"Do you like him though?"

I shrugged, thinking about it. "Thee is hard to like like you mean, but he has good intentions. He would never... rape me. And he is cute-ish, in a brooding bad boy kind of way."

"He's intense, that's for sure. Smart. I think he is one to hold a grudge, though."

"Probably," I agreed.

He stopped walking and I paused and looked at him. "Do you need help with what you are doing? I don't want to bug you."

"No, I am just getting boots on the ground, my eyes on the dirt. That's all. And yeah, I do kind of want to be alone, to think. Thanks for the talk though. Good leadership in people who look out for their people."

He smiled and nodded, then turned and walked back.

I made my tour feeling a little better about everything, but thoughts of Thee did nag at me.

It was dark by the time I got back, feeling sore and good after walking so much in the sunlight, being 'outside' with the plants and the dirt.

The dome was dark and quiet as I slipped through to my room. When I opened my door, Thee opened his up the hall and looked out. I waved slightly before hurrying in and shutting my door. I stood under the shower feeling almost normal. A day working in the dirt, in the sun. Feeling that pleasant soreness. A nice shower.

I curbed up in bed with a sigh. "Gamma? Turn off all notifications and my PED unless it's an emergency?" I said sleepily. "Sundays are for sleeping in."

"Contact severed."

The way she worded it made me shiver, but I passed out moments later.

"Lovie! Wake up!"

I jerked and turned, squinting in the brightness. "Jaydan?"

"We've been trying to get you on your PED but Gamma said you shut down contact. I had to override your door protocol. It's time to partner up? So you don't get fried?"

"Oh! Right," I said sleepily, getting up. I stumbled out of bed, following him in my PJ's as I was, not caring how I looked as I yawned and stretched.

Someone laughed and I flipped the bird in that general direction, which got more laughs.

"Alright, we are all here," Jaydan said as I curled up on a chair and half dozed again. "I know some of you have already chosen partners. Those that have, go sit with your partners in the couches on the south east wall."

I peeked, curious, then sat up as Tanisha and Ali walked over, holding hands. I blinked. Was I seeing that right? Tanisha? Who had wanted to castrate him? Nettie and Zach sat also and that didn't surprise me as much. Marta and Eric as well, they looked adorable together.

"That leaves the rest who are unpartnered for one reason or another. We talked and decided that the best way to take the next step is a draw of sorts. Open your PED, open the Gamma Doc box, put in your first choice and if they match, Gamma will announce it."

Easy enough. Opened my PED and stared at it a moment before shrugging and typing in Timothy Barker. He cared for me. He would try to make me happy and I felt like I had feelings for him too, a little. I could like him.

I waited.

"Results: Aysha Joyce and George Lopez. Ella Jenkins and David Waters."

"Easy enough, right?" Jaydan said as the two couples got up, blushing in Ella and David's case and grinning in Aysha and Geo's case and went to the other wall. I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I sneaked a peak at Thee and he was glowering down at his PED, refusing to look at me. I felt crushed. "Ok, One more time, then Gamma pairs who's left. Go for it."

Shaking, I typed it in again. 'Timothy Thee Barker.'

"Results: Kenan Higgins and Katie Patton. Maggie Ortega and Marcus Chester."

I swallowed hard and looked back at Thee again. It was just me, him, Ivy and Jaydan left. I was heartbroken.

"Ok. Gamma, who do you pair Ivy Lewis with?"

"Ivy Lewis is paired with Timothy Barker."

I looked down, my heart trying to wrench out of my chest.

"I guess that's me and you," Jaydan said softly, touching my arm. I jerked back instinctually, then made myself be still. I nodded, not trusting my voice. I looked back and Thee was finally looking at me, tears in his eyes. Ivy had her arms crossed, looking away from everyone. "Umm," Jaydan said awkwardly. "So, this day is kind of for the partners to get to know each other... and umm. You know. Start pairing up. So. Those confined to quarters, I guess go back to where you need to be, if you don't have a job. Umm. There is a rule. Umm, Gamma, what is the rule on partners and how often they need to... umm, have sex?"

"Partners must attempt to procreate at least once per day unless the female is on her menstrual cycle or either partner is ill. Partners who resist will be punished and will be required to undergo a series of treatments to ensure willingness."

"So. Umm. Go ahead and spend some time with your partners and talk. Stay mindful of the rules," Jaydan said, then reached down and touched my arm again. "Let's go talk?"

I got up and followed him, but he stopped at my room. I let him in and he looked around.

"I thought we'd stay in here since you have to work here. We can stay here until we start having kids, then there are houses. I like this, super bright and cheerful. Mine was redwood with electric blue accents. This is very... one with nature. Like you I guess. So. I guess I'm not what you were hoping for?"

He sounded so hurt, I forced myself to stop mooning over my loss and reconsider. Jaydan was a catch. Nice, smart, hot. Why was I so stuck on Thee?

I made myself smile up at Jaydan. "Sorry. I just... I thought he liked me. It never even occurred to me that I was in your league. Just hurt when he didn't pick me."

"I understand. I guess you upset him? Or was it not a grudge?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe he was upset that I blew him off yesterday to spend time alone."

"Maybe he saw us walking? Maybe it's my fault? I'm sorry."

"No, hey, it's fine. I am upset I didn't get second place when I should be happy I came in first, right?" I asked.

It felt like a lie.

He smiled and moved close, pulling a hand out of his pocket to smooth my hair back and kiss me on top of the head. "I will work to make you happy, Lovie," he said gently. "You were my first choice, even if I wasn't yours."

"I was?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah. That's how I know you didn't pick me," he said with a sad smile.

I blushed. "If I had thought for a second you felt that way..." I said, astonished, but didn't finish it. I still knew it was a lie. I still would have picked Thee.

"Hey, it's cool," he said, hooking my hair behind my ear. "So, tell me about what home was like," he said, pulling me across the room to sit on the bed.

I told him about where I grew up, and how I grew up and he told me about him and how his dad had been a blacksmith and he had grown up learning it, but he was going to double major in law and psychology. We talked until lunch time and he led me to the dining room holding my hand. We were smiling and laughing right up until I saw Thee.

He looked down at me, pissed, his nostrils flaring, barely containing himself he was shaking so badly.

I shied back.

"Dude, get over yourself," Ivy said, shoving past him, forcing him to the side.

I dropped my eyes and kept going. Jaydan patted my shoulder and sat forward in his chair, blocking my view of Thee and therefore Thee's view of me. I was grateful for it. What was his problem? He had rejected me! Was I not supposed to get a happy ending? I felt anger welling up.

I ate quickly, then went to my room, ignoring the invitations from others to join them. I went to the Plot Map and started working until Jayden came in.

"Hey," he said, hands on my shoulders, his thumbs rubbing softly. "You cool?"

"As a cucumber. Just getting some work in."

"Don't let it bug you. Come on. Put your swimsuit on and come to the hot tub with me."

I turned to him, grinning. "I've never been in a hot tub."

His smile was stunning. "Hurry up then!"

Seeing him in his swim trunks in the hall made me stop and stare. He had a beautiful, muscular, hard body. Tan and tall and slender, as beautiful as his face.

"Wow Lovie," he said, his eyebrows climbing.

I reached up to my messy bun, was it down? Did it look stupid? Did I look stupid?

"You look freaking hot as hell!"

I froze, blushing. "You too," I said faintly.

He held my hand to the hot tub, looking down at me ever so often as we walked. Maggie whistled when we walked through the living room and I smiled at her. We climbed in the huge hot tub and I groaned as every sore muscle I had ever had seemed to try and climb out of me and get to the heat.

"That good huh?" Jaydan asked, putting his arm around me.

"It feels amazing. Oh my gosh." I laid my head back on his arm and sighed.

"Incoming!" Maggie yelled from across the room.

I looked and her and Marcus were walking over in their suits. They climbed in across from us and a noise made me look back. Thee and Ivy were coming. Ivy looking like she had spent an hour getting ready to come sit in the hot tub and Thee in cutoff shorts. I spun, going tense. They got in and sat down and I started to move.

Jaydan caught me and leaned close, nuzzling my jaw. "Don't let him chase you off. Ignore him. Just you and me here Lovie."

I nodded.

"This is awesome!" Marcus said, waving his hands in the water. "My uncle used to tell stories about his hot tub parties."

"Ewww!" Ivy said, pushing water away like she could push the story away. "We know what things you mean. Don't even. So. This place already sucks, right? The assholes?"

"Doing their time, let it go," Jaydan said, his head back.

"Well, all I know is if that creeper comes near me, Timmy will squash him like a bug."

I glanced at Thee who was clenching his jaw. He hated being called Timmy. She was doing it to get a rise out of him.

"Maggie," I said, changing the subject. "I have to admit I was super happy to see you and Mark end up together. How are things going?"

"Good! The boy can make me laugh!"

"He a good kisser?"

"I...uhhh... don't know yet!" she said, laughing. "What about Jay?"

"Me either, actually," I said, blushing.

"Me either," Ivy said dismally.

I ignored her.

"We could play truth or dare, but dares on partners only," Marcus said hopefully. "Or girls. Girl on girl. That's cool too. Yeah?"

"Yeah!" Maggie agreed, sitting up.

I was less enthusiastic, but I sat up. Jaydan did when I did. I didn't look at Thee and Ivy.

"Jay! Truth or dare!" Mark asked.

"Mmmmm... Truth."

"Were you happy when you found it you would be with Lovie?"

"Very," Jaydan answered, smiling. "Ivy, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who was your first pick?"

"Which time?"

"First time."

"Geo. Ummm... Lovie. Truth or dare."

I thought of the questions she could hurt me with on truth, so I forced a smile. "Dare! Let's get this ball rolling."

"Awesome! Kiss Maggie, open mouth."

Maggie met me halfway and we kissed as Marcus cheered gleefully. I was smiling when I sat back down, Jay's arm around me. "Mark, truth or dare?"

"Dare baby!"

"Kiss your girlfriend, open mouthed, thirty seconds."

He blushed, but she grabbed his face and kissed him and I was giggling and kicking my feet as I watched them lose themselves in the moment.

They finally pulled back, looking insanely happy. I was smiling so big I had to bite my lower lip to tone it down.

"Thee! Truth or dare man."

"Truth," Thee said harshly.

"Are her tits real?" he asked, motioning to Ivy.

"No idea, haven't seen them. Lovie. TRUTH or dare."

"Dare," I said with a shrug, not looking at him.

"Take your swimsuit off."

I froze slightly, wondering if Jay was going to call foul. He moved his arm out of my way. I sat up and undid my top, then let it fall as I lowered myself in water to my chin, glancing at Jay. He looked a little stressed. I slid my bottoms off, curling up like a ball and setting my swimsuit on the edge of the hot tub. I huddled into Jay, hiding myself.

"Ivy? Truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"Kiss Thee with your top off, open mouthed for at least thirty seconds."

She wasn't shy about standing and taking her top off, showing off her perfect DD's. She leaned over Thee and I looked away, watching Maggie watch them.

Finally, Ivy spoke. "Jay, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Take your trunks off."

Jay stood, turning so I could curl up and hide myself, then slid his trunks off. I couldn't help myself, I glanced before he sat, then I blushed. He was... nicely endowed, at least he seemed that way soft.

"Mark! Truth or dare!"

"Dare!"

"Off with the trunks man."

Marcus stood up and faced Maggie and did a strip tease and she was laughing until he pulled his cock out.Her smile froze and her eyebrows went up as her jaw dropped. She looked up at him in shock. Mark pulled the trunks off then did a little spin and all of us gaped. Marcus was hung like a proverbial horse.

"Holy shit!" Ivy whispered.

"Little Lovie, truth or dare!" Mark said, sitting down like a newly crowned king.

"Dare!" I laughed.

"Straddle your boy and kiss him, open mouthed for at least one minute. Before you do, call out your next turn."

I felt my face go red. "Ivy, truth or dare," I said, unable to hide the fear in my voice.

"Dare?"

"Take off your bottoms," I said, then took a deep breath and pulled myself up, swinging my leg over Jaydans lap and pressing myself to him, trying to hide everything from view. I was shaking as I looked at him and he put his hands on my waist, giving me a reassuring smile. I put my arms around his neck and lifted my lips to his and he kissed me very gently. He held my face, stroked my hair, pulled me in tighter and we kissed. It was deep and passionate and I lost myself in him. I felt him get hard beneath me, his long, thick cock pressing up against my ass. His kiss became more insistent as he pulled me in tighter.

A hard splash brought me out of it and I pulled back, blinking and watched Thee storming away.

"Fusking asshole," Ivy muttered, pulling her suit on before following him.

Jaydan turned my face back to his and he kissed me again. I lost myself again. His hand slid down to my ass and he lifted me slightly, his other hand guiding his cock to my slit. I moaned eagerly, excited and terrified at the same time. He eased me down, the head of his cock pressing against my opening, then parting me and pushing in.

"Ohhhhh!" I breathed, lifting my mouth from his. "Ohhh!"

Jaydan kissed my jaw and my neck, his hands and kisses gentle as he slowly eased me down until I was settled on him as far as I could take him.

"You feel so good!" I whispered, rolling my hips, just feeling the fullness that was him.

"Uhh... still here?" Maggie said.

I gasped and Jay pulled me in tight, chuckling.

"Shh babe," Mark said lightly. "Hey, when in Rome?"

I was blushing furiously as Jay turned my face to look up at him. "It's fine. Don't stop," he whispered. He pushed up slightly with his hips and I closed my eyes. I ignored the other sounds I was hearing and I leaned back, watching his eyes as he looked down at me. His eyes saw perfection. His cock throbbed slightly and he raised up, lifting me as well, still on his cock. He laid me on the corner of the hottub where there was a flat surface and kissed me again as he went to his knees in the water. He began pulling back gently and pushing in, slowly sweetly. I could hear Maggie and Mark in the background, loud and wild and it was exciting. Jay held my face, running his thumb over my cheek as he looked down at me, thrusting into me gently.

"I adore you Little Lovie," he whispered.

I stared up at him, my heart soaring. I closed my eyes as tears leaked out.

"Shhh, don't cry!"

"Happy tears," I whispered. "Mmm, Jay, faster? Please?"

"Mmm," he growled gently, pressing his mouth to my head. He began thrusting faster and harder. He was still being gentle, but it was what I needed as pleasure well up in me, trying to overflow.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhh!" I wailed, then the orgasm hit me as my limbs went taught and my pussy clenched around his cock. He came seconds later, first gasping, then with a shuddering sigh. He kissed me, again and again as he held me there and I realized he was waiting for Maggie and Mark to finish. It took long enough that I was losing myself in his arms again as he spun me to straddle him in the water again. When he slid his hand down, I thought he was ready again, but he eased his finger into me from behind and slowly fucked me with it as he moved his other hand down to press on my nub. I came in his arms again, screaming against his neck.

We lay there in each other's arms after I came again, him holding me, kissing my head as I lay languidly against his chest. Satisfied. Happy.

Mark and Maggie finished soon after and I listened to them panting and giggling and kissing.

I looked up at Jay and he smiled with his eyes closed, knowing I was looking at him. "Mmm Lovie?" he asked throatily. "You wore out? Ready to go curl up and read?"

"How do you know I read?" I asked curiously.

"Your interview," he said, sitting up.

I thought about it. I didn't remember mentioning it in any of the interviews. Maybe he had just assumed, or mixed me up with someone else.

"Let's head back to our room," Jay said, reaching for my swimsuit with his long arms.

Maggie and Mark came with us and Maggie was grinning at me as she dropped back and pulled me back to let the guys walk ahead of us. "Soo, that was really hot! Did you see the size of his..."

"Yes!" I giggled.

"And his stamina! Jeez the boy is a god! And you and Jay! So hot and so freakin cute together. I can see those pretty babies now!"

1...34567...10