The George

Story Info
Guitar teacher wants to be sucked dry, will he?
2.5k words
3.43
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late at night, after a grueling guitar practice session, I found myself exhausted from dealing with these persistent kids. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love helping them learn the guitar, but this one particular kid had pushed all my buttons. Frankly, I was yearning for the day to come to an end. I craved the simple pleasure of being in my own company, relishing the evening before tucking myself in for a well-deserved night's rest. My god I wish I could end my day with a sexy woman and her delicious lips wrapped around my throbbing hard cock.

As I heard a knock at my door, I had to muster every ounce of my remaining energy to refrain from unleashing a frustrated tirade at the unwelcome visitor. My day had been an exhausting marathon, and, to be brutally honest, I was thoroughly fed up with it all.

"..COMING!!"

I yelled, my tone conveying my lack of enthusiasm as I reluctantly swung the door open. What met my eyes felt like a revelation. She stood there, tall, with sleek, blonde hair cascading gently to her shoulders, and her hazel eyes sparkled with a blend of nervousness and excitement that mirrored my own. But it was her smile, oh, that smile, that instantly dissolved whatever mood I had been in. Well maybe not my raging erection. Luckily I had slipped it up under my belt before answering the door. In my horny haze I wish the angel would look at it, stare at it and take it in her mouth. My god what was wrong with me, I was desperate for someone to suck me off, suck the soul out of me till I couldn't bear it any longer.

"Hi George, I'm Zoe. My boy, Jason, comes to see you for lessons and I am so sorry for how he has behaved lately, things are rough right now with my new job.."

As she continued talking, I had already mentally tuned her out, my thoughts drifting away from Jason. It became apparent from the distressed expression on her face that she was grappling with a difficult situation, and her son Jason was simply acting out. I couldn't believe I had allowed my frustration to get the best of me over a troublesome child. Without letting her finish, I interjected and spoke my mind.

"It's okay, I see it all the time with parents depending on whatever is going on at home. He'll be okay and so will you."

At that moment, she burst into tears, and an instant wave of panic washed over me. I began to wonder if I had said something insensitive or if my words were entirely inappropriate for the situation. I mean, I'm just a guitar teacher, not a therapist! Internally, all I could think was, "Fuck!?" But the woman slumped forward, burying her face against my chest, her words barely audible through her tears and mumbling.

"What did you say, Zoe?"

She looked up at me with her wet eyelashes and those heart wrenching eyes that would break me if they tried with just one look, She said.

"I could really use some company right now, if that's okay?"

I remained silent, simply holding her close and offering a reassuring squeeze as I guided her into my living room--the very room where I had been cursing her own child just moments ago. It struck me as highly unusual for Zoe's kid to behave like this; it was out of character for him. Furthermore, seeing Zoe so emotional and requesting to come inside was equally peculiar. I couldn't help but wonder about her husband or boyfriend. She had never really opened up about those aspects of her life with me. My thoughts raced as I questioned my own assumptions.

I desperately asked, seeing Zoe cry was heartbreaking and I have this intense desire to help her and take her problems away.

"I think what I am asking for is a lot to ask, please forgive me." She pleaded.

"What is it? I'll do anything, I've never seen you like this before and I am worried about you, Zoe."

She turned towards me, closing the distance between us. The magnetic pull of her presence was undeniable, and I found myself yearning for that kiss as much as she did. Her breath danced on my lips as she spoke, and her captivating perfume enveloped me, leaving me utterly intoxicated by her presence and driving me wild to the point I could feel my cock leaking.

"Please fuck me, George. I really need it."

She begged in such a way that was so open and sexy, I never knew I needed it till now.

"I want more than that, Zoe."

I told her in a stern tone, I was ready to show her more than just some one night stand, I was going to show her how much I needed this too. We both deserved to forget about our worries and concerns, getting lost in each other would be the perfect distraction tonight. I leaned in more so our lips finally touched, my hand caressed her face and my other hand around her waist. Zoe was melting into my touches that I gave her and I wanted us to savor this, slowly enjoy our arousal building up, I wanted Zoe to beg all night long for it, god she is so sexy.

I kissed her, slowly but passionately, my god her tongue was desperate to get in my mouth as I felt her moan echo in mine. So hot knowing how horny and desperate Zoe is.

"I am going to make you forget about your bad day and turn it into an even better evening, okay, Zoe?"

"Please George, please!!

Zoe begged for me and that drove me buck wild. I kissed her back this time with the same sense of desperation and desire. I needed this just like Zoe did, both of our arousals were growing and I couldn't focus with Zoe already moaning in my mouth. 'Yeah there is definitely no boyfriend or husband in the picture with her moaning like this' was my internal thought almost egotistically and proud that I was going to be the next man that she will hold up on a pedestal when it comes to being fucked like a good girl in the bedroom.

Zoe's hands moved to my thighs, her nails digging in with every kiss I gave her, she could barely contain it whenever I kissed her on her neck, so delicately and soft was making her crumble into tiny pieces. I moved my hand down to her thighs and her grip almost relaxed, rubbing her thighs and slightly pushing them apart so I could rub her needy pussy over her pants. I hope that I can feel the wet patch that I could only assume was already there. And Zoe was indeed wet, mother's were always so wet and hot when it came to foreplay, well any woman did and I love it. Turning women on was the hottest thing any man can do. I loved making all my partners feel good no matter how we had to get there, the adventures towards an orgasm were always my favorite.

This time with Zoe was going to be amazing, there was just something about her. Her moans were so delicious as I rubbed her over her pants making the wet spot more and more damp as I rubbed, it was making Zoe moan more than I had expected from her.

"Zoe, lay back and relax."

I told her in my stern tone again that she enjoyed the first time I used it on her, and she did as I commanded and laid back slightly relaxed, soon I would make her feel extremely relaxed with my tongue between her legs.

Kissing her tummy as I wriggled her pants slowly off her, along with her soaked panties I grabbed them and told Zoe to watch me.

"Watch me right now, Zoe."

She did and watched what I was about to do with her panties, I smelled them and licked them, my god she tastes and smells incredible.

"God, Zoe. You smell exquisite and taste absolutely Divine. Now spread your legs wide for me, I am so hungry for you."

Zoe opened her legs to me, exposing herself and her hot wet cunt. It was so hard not to dive in and just eat her, but I wanted us to really enjoy every second of pleasure, every second of our arousal. We deserved this. I looked up at her as I got comfortable between her legs. She was already bright red in the face but her mouth was hanging open, anticipating when I would release my tongue on her cute pink pussy.

Holding eye contact with Zoe I finally took my first taste, my tongue hot slick and wet as I gently ran my tongue along her cunt. Fuck! She tastes incredible.

"Mmmm more please, George." Zoe begged.

"What was that Miss Zoe?" I asked her hoping she would beg more.

"More please, George. Please!!"

Squirming as she spoke, I drove right in and started eating her delicious cunt. I kept looking into Zoe's eyes as I was enjoying her. At times her eyes were rolling in the back of her head and some moments she was staring back at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes. She had slight tears welling in her eyes as bliss was overwhelming her but this wasn't over yet.

I pulled away from her now dripping pussy and she was already back to begging for it.

"George please, please keep going oh my gosh. I want to cum."

Instead of answering her, I pulled my cock out and started stroking it in front of her, seeing her eyes watch every stroke and look at my face to see my reaction was so sexy. This sexy little minx was magical and I wonder what else she would enjoy. I got closer to her and slapped my cock on her face, she eagerly opened her mouth ready to taste me. I wanted it so badly to shove my cock deep into her mouth and make her gag till there is drool dripping down her gorgeous face.

I needed to know what it would feel like being inside her, how incredible her cunt would feel gripping around my throbbing cock. I pushed Zoe back and opened her legs as wide as she allowed me and seeing her pussy still wet and glistening I was ready to be inside this delicious human being. My cock glided in so easily into her, her cute little gasps as I let myself grow and swell inside her. I wanted to let go and cum that very second.

Zoe was moaning so much I had to refrain from focusing on it, but fuck my life. Seeing her tits bounce as I keep pumping inside her.

'I don't want to cum I don't want to cum.'

Those were my thoughts over and over again, the sensation of her hot wet cunt was driving me mad. I was a man on a mission to have his cock sucked and I wasn't going to bust no matter how delicable her dripping cunt was. I pulled out as I was getting too close to coming and I wasn't ready to hear Zoe climax, I knew the sound of her orgasm would send me over the edge, her moans were already doing that to me.

"Get on your knees, beautiful girl." I asked, still stern but smooth enough to make Zoe melt to her knees.

I wanted to feel her beautiful lips on me, tasting me and savoring the taste of me. Zoe was going to suck me dry and I would be the happiest man right now. I was desperate and I needed to see this woman looking up at me as she sucked me, licked me and took all my cum into her mouth. To feel the wetness and heat of her mouth, having her drool dripped down her chin as she worked my cock till it exploded ropes of cum into her pretty little mouth of hers.

And that's exactly what she did, she got on her knees and took me in her hands. She slowly licked the tip and my god she was teasing me! What a damn minx! I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to fuck her face and after I came she was going to fuck mine. My primal urges were strong and heated for this, and I was going to have it. I grabbed Zoe's golden hair and tugged on it tight enough so she knew what she was in for. A glorious face fucking. Zoe was moaning just from me tugging on her hair and I knew in my entire core she was going to love having her face fucked, fucked like never before and that inner minx had been waiting and eagerly ready to serve and claim my cock.

Right now I couldn't stop pumping into her mouth and pulling on the golden hair of hers as I wrapped it tighter around my fist. I was melting to the sounds that she was making and they were intoxicating so much I was going to ride this wave of pleasure till I climaxed in her pretty mouth. I was really tugging and pulling now, like I was in a game of tug-o-war and Zoe was on the other side.

"Take my cock, you sexy little minx!!" I yelled at her, aggressively pumping against her face as her piercing eyes looked up at me with tears in them.

Fucking her face was glorious making me feel like a king and Zoe my queen worshipped and took my cock deeply in her mouth making me the proudest king. She was gagging hard now with her drool dripping everywhere and all over her gorgeous face. I wanted to see if I could make her eyes tear up more just before I gave her my load. So I took her. I was fucking her face to oblivion now and her moans were now cries of pleasure and I was on the edge of coming.

"Take it, Zoe. Take it!!" Yelling at Zoe as I pumped like my life depended on it.

She did take it, her mouth was so hot and slick now and I was coming. I didn't let go, I was going to give her every last drop of my cum. My primal urges sent me over the edge and my hips buckled as I gave her my final thrusts to the face. Zoe was such an angel, as I wiped her tears and smiled down at her as she licked up the remaining cum that was over my cock. What a perfect little minx she was.It wasn't over as I grabbed Zoe's hand to pull her up into my arms and gave her a sweet kiss. She melted into my arms and sighed.

"I hope she's ready for this," I thought to myself.

"Time to come upstairs to my bedroom, Zoe." Showing her the stairs that lead up to my bedroom. It was time for this Queen to sit upon her throne. And that throne was me.