All Comments on 'The Georgia Peach Pt. 02'

by sfor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Please keep going this has the makings of a cracking story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read the f*cking room...

Really? You thought June 2020 was a good time to release a "Genteel Slave Master falls victim to fiendish Union troops" series?

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous "Read the f*cking Room"

You really think this story is motivated by issues of race as opposed to fetish-centric erotica? Get a grip my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Room

I have felt very agitated and upset about June 2020 events, I think it’s been upsetting for everyone. I feel that this story calms my anxiety. I enjoy the author's complicated portrayal of history. You see the relationships between characters on opposite sides of conflicts and everyone on each side has both good and bad inside of them. It was like that in the Civil War and it’s like that today. I like the nuanced portrayal.

With that said it’s clearly majorly a fetish story. I am a writer too and I believe the author wrote this before and is just publishing it now. I say that because it’s polished. The setting is sort of an accident but I’m glad the author published it now.

You can always tell which stories on this site are good in the noncon section based on how angry the reviews are. This is clearly one of the best.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to "The Room"

Thank you for that very encouraging feedback. I can confirm this story was written, albeit this year, before the events of June 2020.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 4 years ago
Well

Got to say I am an absolute sucker for this type of controlled sadism and this is as good as it gets.

Very well written, descriptive and the mental imagery just shines through.

As to the present day...so what !

This sort of thing happened and no amount of hand wringing and apologies is going to change that or rewrite history.

Enjoy it as an erotic fiction and if you don’t like it, then stop reading.

Well done author on an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersfor@sfor
I unashamedly enjoy a kink or two, largely to do with female punishment, incarceration and control. I hope that you enjoy my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES