All Comments on 'The German Teacher Pt. 02'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
julie_van01julie_van01about 4 years ago
German teacher

Wonder what might follow, now that Pandora's box has been opened? Good story..

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 4 years ago
Good follow up

I hope there’s a part three. Will Abam take her bareback all the way and knock her up and encourage her to share here pussy with his friends and make Frank a cuck.

ethrv78ethrv78about 4 years ago
need more

love how this going would love to see her pregnant and frank enjoying cleaning abam's cock after each time and sharing the sperm with his wife

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 4 years ago

Good story. There was such a build-up of anticipation that I thought you would leave us hanging (pun intended) but you did not disappoint. I hope there is a chapter 3 soon!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
Very sexy tale of sex and desire

and no doubt Abam will next time they fuck cum deep in his white German queen . She won't get pregnant yet but it will happen and her belly will grow with a black mans baby .

Author , please , please don't turn Frank into some gay boi cock sucker and no more holding Abam's cock as he enters Sandra . So many of these stories turn the hubby gay , please don't . A simple sharing and maybe let hubby sperm in her too so some competion to see who's sperm gets her pregnant .

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Need More

This deserves a Charter 3. It should start with the bedroom that night and how she decides to take the chance and lets him shoot his cum fully in her pussy while her husband lies alongside them. After that, some type of non-condom birth control is needed so we don't get into that trite having a black baby thing.

I'd like to see her form a friendship with the other teacher and get advice on handling two or more African lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter

This is so hot and heavy

Phoenix215Phoenix215about 4 years ago
UPDATE SOON!!!

This story has been set up very well and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm liking how Sandra is becoming more dominant towards her husband Frank and I hope she continues to emasculate him as TV hey progress. Hopefully in this chapter she gets a cream pie and has her husband eat from it. But please dont make her get pregnant so soon that should pushed to later chapters but for have her and Abam dominate Frank by potentially sucking his dick to get it bard for her. And make Sandra start to taunt her husband further and further. This story is hot as fuck and I hope you have the motivation to update at a frequent rate cause this story is the epitome of sexy writing.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Next chapter she HAS to get pregnant with a black child

Hubby gives his permission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Absolutely disappointed with the ending of chapter 2, I gave it ONE STAR because the black bull didn't cum inside the gorgeous German wife.

What a let down, I was all ready to blow myself until Abam pulled out, are you serious!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE EMAIL ME TRUE STORIES LOWLIFE ROUGH BLACK BAD BOYS

I was molested before by lowlifes. Can anyone email me true stories or videos of lowlife rough black bad boys thugs forcing orgasm on decent pretty white lady bosses , teachers, housewives humiliating them freeloading them black breeding them against their will turning them into reluctant sluts bitches milking cows?

Please don't ask anything about me ok. Lets just be anonymous email friends exchanging true stories or videos about those - virgintsik1 @ gmail com

jblacklovejblackloveabout 4 years ago
Chapter 3, please!

Beautiful story! Please write a Chapter Three. Sandra and Abam deserve a delicious ejaculation inside... and a black baby. Frank needs to get to a point where he'll bless the breeding. The third chapter will turn this story into a classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blam!

I just cum.

A good story plenty of sex in it.

I would like a pt3. I do hope Frank continues to get involved. He could eat Abam's sperm. It's always a winner with me to read of the white husband in a beta position.

Anyway I'm going to have another go at my junk now.

Archie89Archie89about 4 years agoAuthor

re: Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Well, I've decided not to escalate the story too quickly. I think it's rather sad to rate this one with just one star, just because it hasn't fulfilled all your expectations. Good ratings definitely are a key motivation to continue writing, and I surely have great plans for Sandra, Frank and Abam...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

So what your saying Archie89 is that this story is going to drag out forever just like "The Speedo Doesn't Lie" by FifthEstate. How did that story end, OH YEAH it didn't, maybe in another year or two FifthEstate will publish the next chapter. Go back and read my comments for that stupid piece of work.

Readers lose interest when you draw out your stories, month's or years between chapters. My guess is you probably will never finish the "German Teacher".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

This is a great story, I love that she was jacking him off while recalling what she and Abam had done, just what I would want my wife to do! I really hope she ends up breeding with him, but too many stories stop there, I think they should continue after the baby is born, the humiliation of the hubby in the nursery and at the baby shower when she introduces Abam there to family and friends, Frank in public with her and the baby, everyone knowing it’s not his, her breeding again, maybe with a different black man, multiple kids from multiple black bulls. Ugh. Thanks again and please don’t make us wait too long.

Ecbert173Ecbert173about 4 years ago

I remember personally emailing you to write the second chapter as your setup and storytelling is just too hot to handle.Thanks a ton for the update, loved it.And even happier now to see you have plans to continue this great story series! I always feel like when the build up and the setup is well paced the eventual sex is more fulfilling.So happy to see Sandra hasn't given in to Abam fully yet and thats even hotter as we all know Abam will eventually fully seduce her and ejaculate his black seed inside her.Please don't make us wait too long for the 3rd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He needs to fill her fertile pussy with his black seed and leave them with a black baby bump

jim3128jim3128about 4 years ago
great story

thank you for the very erotic story,have to say I really enjoyed it and I have read a lot of stories on here and this one is one of the best.

stratocass7501stratocass7501over 1 year ago

a marvelous severe innocent big big black cocked front off delicatefull little blond bush

bbclovebbclove11 months ago

I really enjoyed this series

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hot as fucking hell!!!

cannaecannaeabout 2 months ago

Well done. Hot.

I wish there had been a photo of Sandra. My old brain could use minimal visuals to accompany such narratives.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I adore everything about this story. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous