The German Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank nodded and smiled back at her. "Better," he said.

Then Frank did something that Sandra obviously hadn't expected. He bent over towards the couch, held his wife's hips in place and began licking her swollen clit. Her moans of pleasure were like music in his ears as Abam, who must have noticed what was going on, started pumping his cock in and out of Sandra.

"Oh, good lord, keep going, Frank! I'm cumming again!" Sandra screamed as Frank increased the pressure of his tongue, tasting the combined juices of his wife and her black lover.

Sandra's third orgasm was the heaviest Frank had ever experienced with her. Although the spasms of her body caused Frank's lips to make contact with Abam's cock more than once, he continued licking her until she started to calm down.

"Princess, I won't last long now," Abam suddenly said. "Please get on your hands and knees!"

Sandra obeyed her lover's wish without hesitation. Having signaled her husband to sit on the couch in front of her, she rose from Abam and took a doggy position right before him.

The African wasted no time, got up and placed his feet on either side of her bottom. Then, instead of kneeling behind her, Abam went down into a squatting position and reentered his German lover. With almost violent thrusts he resumed fucking her, causing Sandra to scream with pleasure.

Sandra, on the other hand, began kissing Frank passionately, removed his hand from his cock and started jacking him off herself. Feeling his wife's hand was just what Frank needed. He knew he wouldn't last long himself.

"Sandra, I'm about to cum!" Abam suddenly groaned.

For a moment, Frank feared that his wife was going to let Abam cum inside her, but to his relief, she quickly broke from him, sat down and took Abam's cock into her mouth, giving him a final blowjob while she continued jacking her husband off.

"Uh! Princess! Here it comes!" Abam shouted, held her head in his hands and came to a complete stand-still. As Sandra's right hand kept stroking that black cock, Frank could only imagine how spurt after spurt of potent cum was shot into her waiting mouth and how busy she was swallowing it all.

That was too much for Frank. Grasping his wife's left breast, he came himself. Sandra, her mouth still around her black lover's cock, directed her husband's cock forward, letting his cock fall down on the wooden floor before them.

No words were spoken after that. They were just sitting there, coming down from their excitement.

Sandra got up.

"Shall we go to bed?" She was looking at them. "All of us?"

Both Frank and Abam nodded.

They had opened Pandora's Box.