The German Teacher Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank took her into his arms and let his wife have a good cry. They both new that this scenario had been rather likely and both of them generally favored the general principle that asylum should only be granted to those who really needed it and that it shouldn't be used as an instrument for simple migration.

"I know this was likely to happen, and I also know it's not unfair, especially since he hasn't made too much of an effort to learn the language." Sandra seemed to compose herself for a moment. "But you know I do love him..."

"I know you do, darling. And as I've said before: That's okay. Only a fool wouldn't expect a woman not to develop feelings for a man she sleeps with. And to be honest, I'd like him to stay as well. Watching you with him still is so incredibly sexy, and I do share in the additional happiness he brings you. How's Abam doing?" Frank was stroking her hair.

"He's more than downcast of course, a picture of misery. We didn't do anything but lie in each other's arms and cry..."

Frank's heart sank as he was listening to Sandra opening up to him. He couldn't bear seeing her so desperate. How could he help her? How could he make things better?

"Darling, if there's anything I can do to help, you must let me know!" Frank kissed her forehead.

Sandra was sobbing again. "Oh Frank, there's only one thing that could help, and that's the one thing we can't do..."

Frank gulped. He knew it literally was the only chance Abam had to stay. The only thing that was impossible to think about was the only way the African migrant had a chance to turn things around.

"Sandra, I..." Frank began.

"No, please don't!" Sandra interrupted him. "It can't happen, I know that. I just need to find a way to cope with it. And there I go bemoaning myself while Abam is the one that's really off the worst here!"

Frank knew it was better not to argue with his wife at that moment. All he could do was be there for her, and while Sandra's sobs were woefully sounding in the darkening room, they both fell asleep together.

The daily routine and work did help to distract them for a bit during the following week although it could only keep their minds from the looming changes for a limited time. Frank felt the pain Sandra was going through, and witnessing his wife in such despair made him feel more than helpless, a state he had never really experienced before.

Abam was gone for a week to visit an African friend of his in Hamburg. He told Sandra he had hoped to visit that beautiful city under happier circumstances, but now he wanted to go there as long he still had the chance, which made Sandra even more depressed than she had already been.

Frank had given his best. He contacted old friends that worked as lawyers, he searched the internet, and he even phoned the immigration bureau under a false name asking for possible steps to take in that scenario. It was in vain.

Saturday evening arrived. Sandra had planned to treat Abam with a delicious dinner and have him with them for the weekend to spend some time together. He told them everything about his trip to Hamburg, how he visited all the sights, took a little cruise on the river Elbe and got to know all about his Eritrean friend, who had gotten the permission to stay in Germany.

"You must be tired from your eventful journey, Abam." Sandra's voice was both soothing and caring. "Why don't we just go upstairs and watch a movie in the bedroom? It's already late, and tomorrow, we'd like to take you out on a little hiking trip with us."

Abam gladly agreed, and after the three of them had taken care of the dishes - Sandra did the washing, Abam the drying, and Frank put it away - Frank found himself once again lying in his marriage bed with Sandra lying in the middle and Abam to her right. Almost like routing, they had all stripped down and lying naked under the sheets, they were watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

Although Sandra would usually make sure her loving attention was equally distributed between Frank and her lover, Frank had agreed that her main focus would be mainly directed at Abam that night. It was the least of goodwill he could show her at that time.

Naturally, the movie hadn't even been running for 20 minutes when Frank's eyes caught the movements to his right. While still looking at the TV, Sandra's hand was clearly wrapped around Abam's cock. The gentle pumping under the blanket was easy to see, and Abams heavy breath was enough to give them away.

"I have missed this so much, princess! I have missed your pretty hand on my manhood!" Abam's hips were now moving along with Sandra's movements.

Frank's own cock didn't take long to respond to the ongoing foreplay next to him. When he noticed that both Sandra and Abam weren't paying attention to the movie anymore, he turned the TV off.

A quick and easy move of Abam's hand eventually pushed the blanket aside and uncovered his massive cock, as stiff as it could possibly be. The removal of the cover also revealed Abam's large, black hand on Sandra's pussy, barely covering her red landing strip and having inserted two fingers into her wanting entrance.

"Mmm, I have been saving up for this night, my white princess!" Abam's voice was infused with the pleasure Sandra's hand was giving him. Frank's gaze caught her wedding ring on her right hand as it was going up and down the black shaft.

"That's good to hear, lover. I need you to give it to me tonight. I need you to give it to me good!" Sandra kissed him.

"Honey, I need a condom." Sandra was holding out her hand as Frank had already started playing with himself before complying with her request. She smiled when she saw his white dick all ready and proudly standing up.

In no time, Abam's black cock was wrapped inside the rubber, and Sandra's soaking pussy was already towering only centimeters away from the thick glans. A loud and satisfied moan of her went accompanied her slow and savoring slide down the length of her African lover as his hands were embracing hers in loving support.

"Oh Abam, you feel so amazing inside of me! I want to make you feel good tonight! And I want to show my husband once more how well his little wife can take a big, black cock!" Sandra met Frank's grin with a smirk and started riding her black lover.

Frank was lying next to them, enjoying his long, slow strokes on his throbbing cock as his wife was giving her all to keep up a vigorous pounding of Abam's manhood, slamming her body against it with a maximum of desire and lust. His dark hands were firmly holding her butt cheeks, spreading them to allow him even deeper penetration.

"Princess," Abam groaned as Sandra's breasts were bouncing back and forth in front of him, "I don't think I can last very long. It is too good what you are doing to me!"

"That's okay, Abam. You can cum anytime you want."

Sandra was just starting to even increase the pace of her vehement thrusts when Frank raised his voice.

"Stop! Stop it, Sandra!" Frank hissed as his wife, taken by surprise, immediately halted on top of her lover. "Get off him for a moment!" Frank commanded.

Neither Sandra nor Abam uttered a word when she slowly raised her body and let Abam's cock pop out with a sloppy sound. Her fluids were glistening on the rubber. With curious eyes they were both looking at Frank, who had sat up next to them.

Never would he forget the shock and disbelief in their eyes when he finally did what all contemplation over the previous days, all the desperate attempts to help, all the silent sobs of his wife had opened up his mind towards.

It felt like in slow motion when Frank's right hand was reaching out for the large, black phallus that had been inside of his wife only moments ago. Abam let out a sigh when Frank's thumb and index finger finally barely enclosed his shaft just below the hem ring of the condom. Under Sandra's watchful eyes that conveyed both lust and surprise, Frank applied pressure on his grip. Slowly but steadily, he pushed the thin rubber upwards until it eventually came off. He tossed it on the floor.

"Darling," Frank said and gulped, "sit down again." He was holding Abam's bare cock with its glans glistening of pre-cum firmly in his hand, pointing it up towards Sandra's dripping pussy.

"B... Baby, are you sure? Do you know what you're doing? These are my most fertile days..." Sandra's voice was shaky, but her protest sounded sincere.

"I know perfectly well what this means, Sandra." Frank's left hand reached up on her butt to slowly push her downwards, right towards Abam's waiting flesh, ignoring her reluctant struggle.

Sandra let out a loud moan of pleasure when her lover's bare cock was finally reentering her. Her wetness let her once again slide down all the way with ease. After Frank had finally removed his hands, allowing her to consume even the rest of Abam, he lay back down again without touching himself as his cock was standing proudly erect and pointing towards them.

Sandra and Abam were still looking at him when she instinctively began to slowly move her body on her lover once more.

"Frank, are you aware of what could happen now?"

"Yes."

Sandra increased her pace a little.

"Are you really sure about this? It could happen even if he pulls out in time..."

"He..." Frank paused, knowing his next words would be the hardest he ever had to bring across his lips. "He doesn't have to pull out."

It had been said. The world appeared to stand completely still for a while as the implications of his words caused both Sandra's and Abam's eyes to open wide, revealing their shock.

"You let him... impregnate me?" Goosebumps were all over Sandra's arms and breasts.

"Yes, Sandra." Frank's voice was shaking. "If Abam is to stay here, it is the only way. The only one..."

"But, but..." Sandra was lost for words, but her body still continued riding her lover, who didn't seem to fully realize it either.

"Let me ask you this" Frank interrupted her. "If it wasn't for me and you and Abam would be dating, would you do it?"

"Yes, I would." Sandra's response came hesitantly but assertively.

"Then you have my permission. I allow you to have your first child with him..."

"I... I don't know... I mean..." Sandra stumbled, but a sudden thrust from Abam almost caused her to scream.

"Don't you hear, princess? We can finally do it! I can finally make you a mama! Thank you, Frank! You are doing an honorable thing!"

In one, elegant effort, Abam lifted his body with hers and pushed her over to lie on her back. He pulled her feet up to rest on his shoulder as he started energetically pumping his now fully bare cock inside of Frank's wife.

"Frank!" Sandra called him, and he instantly crawled up to lie next to her. "I love you so, so much! I can't believe we're actually doing this!" A primal moan escaped her mouth as a particularly vigorous thrust of Abam slammed against her opening.

"I love you too, Sandra!" Frank kissed her on the forehead and turned on his back, facing his wife.

"Oh, Abam!" Sandra exclaimed. "This is it, fuck me! Fuck me like you've never done before!" Her legs wrapped around his ass as her hands grabbed his waist, pulling him harder against her with every thrust.

Frank thought a moment whether he should take care of his own erection, but he immediately recalled how depressive and confused he would get if he climaxed, so he decided to just remain in that state of horniness; for her sake.

"Sandra, I am so close now! Please tell me what you want! Please tell me that you want me to do it!" Abam groaned as Frank noticed he had never heard Abam call Sandra by her name when they were doing it.

"Yes, Abam!" Sandra cried, rocking her pelvis upwards to meet her lover even better. "I want it! I want you to knock me up! Ahh! Put a beautiful black baby in me! A little you and me!"

"Here! Here it comes, Sandra!" Abam's wild thrusts turned into a real frenzy.

As Abam let out a mighty roar, Sandra was crying in ecstasy, shaking in spasms as she was having an intense orgasm.

"Awwww gaaaaawwwwdd!! Abam!!" She squealed. "I can feel you! Yes, knock that white German pussy up! Knock me up, Abam! YES!"

Abam's wild slams never seemed to end. Frank could only imagine how the African's potent seed was now flooding Sandra's womb.

Frank closed his eyes, and only then did the realization hit him with all its seriousness:

Sandra was going to have a black baby.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
Archie89Archie89over 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 5 is submitted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another foolish husband who can't think with his head and lets his lust control him. The ultimate outcome for this story is heartache. Frank will become number two and the black man number one, and if more children are conceived (very likely) Frank will become superfluous and can thus be removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was very hot. Much like the characters in the story, my wife followed along a similar path. She actually is a grief counselor and does a lot of work in inner city schools. Due to the high number of deaths among young black males, she spent a good deal of time at Walnut Hills school. There was one young man, Carter, who happened to have two of his friends gunned down within two months of each other. My wife spent time with him during the first and saw how distraught he was. She told me she even broke one of her rules and hugged him when he was inconsolable. After the second friend was killed she spent a good deal of time with Carter and she came home one night and asked if I had a problem with her seeing him in our home for some additional counseling. I of course said ok. Carter was a very bright young man but you could tell that the stress of the inner city was keeping him from reaching his full potential. One night she got a call from him saying that his mother had been arrested for drug possession and was in jail. Having several convictions and it being a parole violation she was sent to prison. My wife asked if we could help Carter get by until graduation, meaning stay with us. I was hesitant but i liked the kid and agreed. I noticed Carter’s infatuation with my wife fairy soon and mentioned it. She kind of blew me off saying that kids tend to latch on to a caring mother figure when they are going through major hardships. I noticed that she began to become a bit more relaxed around him and started to dress back in casual clothes. No bra, shorts, etc. Carter was having a hard time hiding his hard dick whenever she dressed like that. I began to tease her that she was torturing the poor boy. She laughed but I could tell it also started to turn her on thinking about him desiring her. The casual clothes got even more casual and Carter’s crush became open knowledge between us all. When his graduation night came, we asked if he was going to any parties or if there was something else he wanted to do. He said he would love to go out to a nice dinner with us. During the graduation ceremony I got a call from the police. Someone had broken into my bother’ house and he had come home and surprised them. There was a scuffle and he was currently in the emergency room with a couple of cracked ribs. I told my wife not to disappoint Carter and for them to go to dinner and I would go take care of my brother. That night I spoke with her on the phone and told her I was going to get my brother home and maybe stay a day or two to make sure he was ok and had everything he needed. I asked how her “date” was and she got a little silent. She said that Carter was very excited to be out with her and that he was fawning all over her. Then at the end of the night as they got home he told her how much he cared for us, especially her and thanked her for everything. They hugged and she said she felt his dick pressing into her. The hug lasted a bit long and when they pulled back he leaned in and kissed her. I asked how that made her feel and she said to be honest she was flattered. Between knowing he was hard and the kiss, she admitted it turned her on. Well, I was honest with her and told her I thought it was hot. I asked her if she wanted more from him. She laughed it off but I could tell the idea had crossed her mind. I was at my brothers for three days and during each call I would tease her even more and she would tell me snippets of things. It seemed like a sexy joke. When I got home she practically attacked me. She pulled me into the bedroom and told me that she and Carter actually had sex the night before. I was torn. It was wrong…but damn it was so right. It seems they spent a night with horror movies and snuggled under covers. She got scared at one point and slid right up against him and snuggled in tight. Hands started to wander and soon they were making out and she was stroking his dick while he fingered her. They moved it to the bedroom and she told me that he actually fucked her four times last night and twice more today. That was the start of a couple of great years of sharing her with Carter. He is in the Army currently but is scheduled to be discharged in a few months. My wife has said that if he decides not to return to our town, then maybe we might consider helping out another unfortunate black youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need a part 5 now, this is a great story keep it going

rolandskyrolandskyover 2 years ago

Schätze mal, dass die Story für dich beendet ist und du sie nicht weiterführen möchtest.

Daher also: großes Kompliment an den (vermutlich) fränkischen Autor! Nicht nur, dass du die Geschichte kontinuierlich zur Klimax hin aufgebaut hast - deine politisch-soziologischen Nebenbemerkungen zum Stand der Dinge in Deutschland nach der Flüchtlingsflut sind ebenfalls gut angelegt. Das nenne ich eine thematische Bereicherung zum inhaltlichen Schwerpunkt der interkulturellen Befruchtung.

In den anderen Kommentaren wird es ja schon angedeutet: der von dir entwickelte Plot hat großes Potenzial, du könntest problemlos fortsetzen und weitere Episoden schreiben. Bleibt Abam nur der "Lover" oder nimmt er mehr und mehr Raum zu Lasten des Ehemannes ein? Wird er in die Gesellschaft eingeführt, also Sandras Eltern und Freunden vorgestellt? Bleibt Abam ein netter Flüchtling oder nimmt er sich mehr und mehr heraus und treibt Sandra und Frank zunehmend dazu, Sachen akzeptieren zu müssen? Ermuntert Abam seinen Vater oder Onkel, ebenfalls nach Deutschland zu kommen und wird Sandra mit zunehmendem Druck dahingebracht, dem Vater/Onkel ebenfalls zu einem "väterlichen" Bleiberecht zu verhelfen? So viele Richtungen, in die du weiterschreiben könntest.

Grüße aus dem Rheinland nach Franken.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Namibian Heat Pt. 01 A husband watches as his wife succumbs to African cock.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Tribal Calls A wife gives in to lust during a video chat in Namibia.in Interracial Love
More Stories