All Comments on 'The German Teacher Pt. 04'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Omg I love this story! I truly hope you revisit it, I’d love to hear about her growing belly and their explaining to family and friends, even her convincing another of her married friends to follow in her path with another refugee. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not your best

Though well written and erotic, I thought this chaper was to predictable. I didn't get a sence of angst or build up. Maybe you should have had Frank remove the condom with his mouth :) or have Abam come to Frank and plead his case that the only way he could stay was if he could prove their polyamory relationship. Regardless thanks for writing and sharing, hope we see many more adventures from you

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FANTASTIC chapter!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 4 years ago

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on Literotica. I love this story! It's extremely exciting to read. Of course, I am a big fan of black on white impregnation stories, so your writing is right up my ally! The whole idea of Sandra and Frank offering her up for impregnation for Abam's sake is a great - and hot - concept. I hope you'll continue writing this series, at least for a while. I'll echo a commenter below and say that I'd love to read about Sandra's pregnancy. Maybe how she announces that she is pregnant to her husband and her lover, and maybe how she justifies it to her friends and family.

Also, I hope you'll write more in the Tribal Call series, as it's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Husband should lose control

Very good indeed! Especially the beginning of the last chapter. Later I would have preferred a more dominant lover and a wife fighting with her passion. Frank is too much controlling the story. Do you think an alpha male would accept this? And it should be clearer that the wife falls for her black lover... so just the end wasn’t my thing. The rest was great.

Hope you give us more stories

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Thank You Archie. It was great!

I liked reading about Frank's experiences.

I want him to go further

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011about 4 years ago
The end

Now for a perfect ending to the story he Frank has to go down on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Scenario

Or Sandra will move to Ghana to be with him and have their baby.

jblacklovejblackloveabout 4 years ago
Awesome!!

What a great story! Perfect ending. You could end it here or write another chapter telling Sandra and Abam's continued atempts. As they keep fucking, Frank settles more and more as their servant. Because the government wants to send Abam back before the baby is born... maybe Frank will do the ultimate sacrifice? Divorce Sandra, let Abam marry her and become their servant?

LPCreamLPCreamabout 4 years ago
Fantastic ..

What a great finish(?) to the story. Cracking work sir, thank you very much.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Frank already is a submissive sissy and he will be treated as such in society too once this gets out, I have not doubt that the whole family would probably be ostracized but I doubt that will be part of the story. To try and make him out to be anything but that is just stupid. Besides knocking up your married lover would probably not get Abram anything in the process for residency. Not even sure marrying her would do it, it would just be seen as a way to cheat the system.

I get that this is a fantasy but to me it's hard to suspend my disbelief this much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story and will look forward to seeking more chapters soon.

Would love to see how they handle the pregnancy and relationship. Also how it works telling family and friends.

Phoenix215Phoenix215almost 4 years ago
This Story Is Hot As Hellllll

Archie, one thing I noticed about all cuckold stories is deliberate negativity and outburst by the readers. They all call cliche and boring but still end up favoring every one of your stories. The point that I'm trying to make is don't let them deter you from what your story is eventually headed. If you want Frank to slowly become a sissy then so be it. I personally fell like it's much hotter that way. Especially since the dude actually got his wife pregnant meaning you already established yourself as a number 1 cuckold. Seriously man don't let this hater mess up your story.i personally like her to become more dominant towards Frank and make him more submissive. Like wear a cage or completely shaven. You don't have to make himgay but certainly make him more submissive to her and the bull. Love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!!!!

Just reread the whole series and I sincerely hope theres more to come! You're an INCREDIBLE writer, and honestly I appreciate the pacing of everything, and gr he characters motivations get better and better each chapter. I would love to see more focus on Abam and Sandra's relationship and internal thoughts. Keep up the great work! And cant wait to read what's next! 5 STARS

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31almost 4 years ago
The Best

Can only hope you continue this story. Fucking awesome, Would be great to introduce more women into this story as her pregnancy starts to show. Her sister perhaps, or another fellow teacher.

dave631003dave631003almost 4 years ago
Can We Have More

These series has been great and very "hot" to read. Thanks. I'd love to have this series continued and I though I'll add an epilogue that may give you some ideas to continue. Keep up the great work.

Epilogue

It's been six years since Abam left. He got employment in a different part of the country. Sandra was heartbroken at first, but soon realized after the birth of our black baby boy she'd have the pick of the refugees at the center. It wasn't long before she was being the naughty with three or more black lovers, all wanting to have the chance to stay in the country.

What we hadn't counted on was the addiction. The sexual high that both Sandra and myself felt when we were fucking knowing that a black baby was growing inside her was just so hot and dirty and oh so addictive. So far we have helped three refugees say in the country with a fourth on its way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wenn dies das Ende sein soll, bin ich enttäuscht

Denn so scheint es eine Liebesgeschichte zwischen Abam und Sandra zu sein.

Dies würde mich an Frank's Stelle Eifersüchtig machen.

Hätte Sandra dagegen von der großen Anzahl an "Stechern" in der Unterkunft gebrauch gemacht, so wäre dies leichter zu ertragen, da dies deutlich machen würde das es nur um "animalischen Sex" ging.

Auch würde ich mir wünschen, das Sandra und Frank mit Sandras Kollegin Anna und einigen anderen einen privaten Partykreis von Liebhabern "schwarzen Fleisches" etablieren würden.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 3 years ago

Great Story. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This goes against the grain....

In so many ways. Not only is the husband allowing this black man to fuck his wife, but the black man wants to knock her up too ! That's just too much to ask for. He should respect the couple. Why the fuck does he have to knock her up? That's just too fucked up to even contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
German Teacher

Great story, each chapter flowed into the next. However you really need one more chapter. One where she really gets knocked up and that black baby lets the guy stay in Germany. Hope you will write it and end the saga in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MOREEEEE.. CONTINUE THE STORY. I LOVE IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful, erotic story. Keep writing.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Archie what a hot story. Felt like I was there! For Frank to tell his wife to go ahead and let him impregnate her was such an act of love for his wife, so hot. Like offering your nuts to be cut off to prove your love. Massively Hot Story! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute crap! As if any self respecting white woman would let a black illegal immigrant impregnate her, just so's he could achieve asylum. The husband must be an absolute pussy to let something like this take place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful tale so sexy, I was stiff all the way though.

I did like it when Frank took off Abams condom off his mighty penis and let him impregnate his wife but he's going to be storing up trouble in the future.

A guy like Abam, bigger stronger than Frank the father of the baby he's put into Sandra. I think it would come to the time where she would have to choose between them.

I think it would end with Frankie boy moving out and wanking himself in his new shitty little apartment.

rolandskyrolandskyover 2 years ago

Schätze mal, dass die Story für dich beendet ist und du sie nicht weiterführen möchtest.

Daher also: großes Kompliment an den (vermutlich) fränkischen Autor! Nicht nur, dass du die Geschichte kontinuierlich zur Klimax hin aufgebaut hast - deine politisch-soziologischen Nebenbemerkungen zum Stand der Dinge in Deutschland nach der Flüchtlingsflut sind ebenfalls gut angelegt. Das nenne ich eine thematische Bereicherung zum inhaltlichen Schwerpunkt der interkulturellen Befruchtung.

In den anderen Kommentaren wird es ja schon angedeutet: der von dir entwickelte Plot hat großes Potenzial, du könntest problemlos fortsetzen und weitere Episoden schreiben. Bleibt Abam nur der "Lover" oder nimmt er mehr und mehr Raum zu Lasten des Ehemannes ein? Wird er in die Gesellschaft eingeführt, also Sandras Eltern und Freunden vorgestellt? Bleibt Abam ein netter Flüchtling oder nimmt er sich mehr und mehr heraus und treibt Sandra und Frank zunehmend dazu, Sachen akzeptieren zu müssen? Ermuntert Abam seinen Vater oder Onkel, ebenfalls nach Deutschland zu kommen und wird Sandra mit zunehmendem Druck dahingebracht, dem Vater/Onkel ebenfalls zu einem "väterlichen" Bleiberecht zu verhelfen? So viele Richtungen, in die du weiterschreiben könntest.

Grüße aus dem Rheinland nach Franken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need a part 5 now, this is a great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was very hot. Much like the characters in the story, my wife followed along a similar path. She actually is a grief counselor and does a lot of work in inner city schools. Due to the high number of deaths among young black males, she spent a good deal of time at Walnut Hills school. There was one young man, Carter, who happened to have two of his friends gunned down within two months of each other. My wife spent time with him during the first and saw how distraught he was. She told me she even broke one of her rules and hugged him when he was inconsolable. After the second friend was killed she spent a good deal of time with Carter and she came home one night and asked if I had a problem with her seeing him in our home for some additional counseling. I of course said ok. Carter was a very bright young man but you could tell that the stress of the inner city was keeping him from reaching his full potential. One night she got a call from him saying that his mother had been arrested for drug possession and was in jail. Having several convictions and it being a parole violation she was sent to prison. My wife asked if we could help Carter get by until graduation, meaning stay with us. I was hesitant but i liked the kid and agreed. I noticed Carter’s infatuation with my wife fairy soon and mentioned it. She kind of blew me off saying that kids tend to latch on to a caring mother figure when they are going through major hardships. I noticed that she began to become a bit more relaxed around him and started to dress back in casual clothes. No bra, shorts, etc. Carter was having a hard time hiding his hard dick whenever she dressed like that. I began to tease her that she was torturing the poor boy. She laughed but I could tell it also started to turn her on thinking about him desiring her. The casual clothes got even more casual and Carter’s crush became open knowledge between us all. When his graduation night came, we asked if he was going to any parties or if there was something else he wanted to do. He said he would love to go out to a nice dinner with us. During the graduation ceremony I got a call from the police. Someone had broken into my bother’ house and he had come home and surprised them. There was a scuffle and he was currently in the emergency room with a couple of cracked ribs. I told my wife not to disappoint Carter and for them to go to dinner and I would go take care of my brother. That night I spoke with her on the phone and told her I was going to get my brother home and maybe stay a day or two to make sure he was ok and had everything he needed. I asked how her “date” was and she got a little silent. She said that Carter was very excited to be out with her and that he was fawning all over her. Then at the end of the night as they got home he told her how much he cared for us, especially her and thanked her for everything. They hugged and she said she felt his dick pressing into her. The hug lasted a bit long and when they pulled back he leaned in and kissed her. I asked how that made her feel and she said to be honest she was flattered. Between knowing he was hard and the kiss, she admitted it turned her on. Well, I was honest with her and told her I thought it was hot. I asked her if she wanted more from him. She laughed it off but I could tell the idea had crossed her mind. I was at my brothers for three days and during each call I would tease her even more and she would tell me snippets of things. It seemed like a sexy joke. When I got home she practically attacked me. She pulled me into the bedroom and told me that she and Carter actually had sex the night before. I was torn. It was wrong…but damn it was so right. It seems they spent a night with horror movies and snuggled under covers. She got scared at one point and slid right up against him and snuggled in tight. Hands started to wander and soon they were making out and she was stroking his dick while he fingered her. They moved it to the bedroom and she told me that he actually fucked her four times last night and twice more today. That was the start of a couple of great years of sharing her with Carter. He is in the Army currently but is scheduled to be discharged in a few months. My wife has said that if he decides not to return to our town, then maybe we might consider helping out another unfortunate black youth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another foolish husband who can't think with his head and lets his lust control him. The ultimate outcome for this story is heartache. Frank will become number two and the black man number one, and if more children are conceived (very likely) Frank will become superfluous and can thus be removed.

Archie89Archie89over 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 5 is submitted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous