The German Teacher Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of The German Teacher.
12.8k words
4.14
22.1k
45

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archie89
Archie89
924 Followers

Note from the author: I'd like to thank everyone of you who's been waiting so long for this final chapter of "The German Teacher" to get published. I really had a long struggle to find out where I wanted things to go for Sandra, Frank and Abam, and I really didn't want to write just anything to get it over with. No, I wanted it it just the way it has finally turned out. Covid and my job got in the way as well, but now I finally have some spare time again to write new stories. Again, lots of thanks to each of you, and now I hope you'll enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Warning: This story contains themes of cuckolding and incest.

The door shut with the familiar, soft click. It was the only noise Sandra produced when she came home that early summer evening. Her short dress was softly swaying around her knees as she was walking up the stairs barefooted with her shoes in her left hand and an envelope in her right one. The long, reddish hair was bound together to a ponytail.

Frank was already lying in bed, reading a book when she entered the bedroom. The moment he laid eyes on her, she let both the shoes and that envelope, containing fateful news, fall to the floor.

"Darling, I didn't hear you come in."

Frank put the book aside and straightened himself up inside the bed while leaving the blanket on his lower body. He was either naked or only in boxers, and his natural, slender upper body was catching Sandra's eye. Yes, she'd always found him attractive.

Sandra didn't say a word. A slight grin on her face was the only sign she was giving her husband that she wasn't upset about him not noticing her earlier. No, she wasn't upset at all. Excited was way more suitable a word to describe her state of mind.

Within mere moments, Sandra had climbed inside the bed and pulled the blanket down. To her satisfaction, Frank wasn't wearing any clothes at all, and his white, clean cock was quickly starting to harden as it was responding to her aggressive approach.

"Don't say anything, my love!" Sandra's demand was infused with love and sexiness. Frank nodded.

Of course he would agree. For the past eight weeks, their sex life had basically been looking like that: Abam would have exclusive access to her body, and he had made use of that privilege almost every night since the first time he attempted to impregnate her. Frank, on the other hand, agreed not to try to sleep with her at all. Sandra offered to pleasure him any time he'd ask for it -- be it by hand or mouth -- but he'd always refuse to let her make him cum. He'd always tell her that preventing himself from having that post-orgasmic clarity would keep him from having second thoughts or any other doubts.

As she was lowering herself to kneel on top of her husband, Sandra lifted her dress up to her waist. She hadn't bothered putting her thong back on after the appointment she'd just had. Even after all those years, the excitement in Frank's eyes when they caught the sight of her pussy was all Sandra could be asking for. How much she loved him.

When she was kneeling on top of him, Sandra took Frank's semi-hard cock in her hands and guided it towards her naked pussy, crowned by her red, well-trimmed landing strip. Gentle but firm movements of her legs and hips let her slide up and down her husband's fast growing cock.

"Darling, don't you think that's too risky?" Frank's concerned voice interrupted Sandra's line of thought. "I mean, I've got nothing against it whatsoever, but don't you wanna make sure that... you know... he's the father?"

Sandra intensified her grinding against him, lubricating him with her wetness.

"I think we won't have to worry about that any longer, honey." Sandra was biting her lip as she felt Frank's cock twitch.

"You're saying that... you're pregnant?!"

"Yes, I'm pregnant." Sandra gave him a loving smile. "I've just been at my gynecologist, and he confirmed it: I'm carrying Abam's child."

Silence. Nothing could be heard but their breathing and the soft slurping sounds that Frank's cock produced while grinding up and down her wet, pregnant pussy.

"I... Well... I'm so happy for you! For us! You wanna celebrate with him, I guess? Does he even know?" Frank obviously tried to be serious, but his body was clearly focused on hers.

"No, I don't," Sandra replied, leaned down and kissed him. "I've cancelled our date, because tonight, I want to celebrate with you first. I'm going to tell Abam tomorrow. You've been nothing but the sweetest, kindest and most loving husband those past weeks. You've abstained from sex only to make me happy, and now it's your turn, my sweet love! Tonight I want to be yours and yours alone. No other man, just you and me"

Sandra's hand reached down as she lifted her body further up. Her soft fingers grasped his cock and positioned the head at her entrance. Frank's breathing turned shallow. He seemed to be lost for words.

"Shall I... Shall I put on a condom?"

"No!" Sandra let herself sink down on Frank. "All this time you had to watch. Now you get to feel it too!"

Inch by inch did Frank penetrate her as Sandra was lowering herself down on him. Although he wasn't as big as her African lover, the feeling of her loving husband entering her again after all those weeks sent jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Oh gosh, Frank, I've missed having you inside of me!" Sandra moaned as she began riding him.

"I've missed it too, darling!" Frank sighed. "It was so hard to only watch you. I can't believe this is actually happening!"

Sandra began humping up and down on him more aggressively. Her hands took hold of her dress and took it off. Her breasts, which felt a little tense, were bouncing up and down as she was riding her husband. With rising arousal, she took his hand and placed it on her still rather flat belly.

"Are you really okay with me carrying the child of another man?"

Frank's cock twitched, and he began meeting her movements with thrusts of his own, causing her to moan deeply.

"Yes. I'm okay with that, baby." Frank seemed hesitant to go on speaking. "Do you... Do you enjoy that? Do you enjoy me submitting to this? To you? To... him?"

Sandra smiled seductively and began to let her hips circle, feeling every inch of Frank's cock against the insides of herself. She had been reluctant to do that at first. Never had she dreamed of teasing -- let alone humiliating -- him about it. However, Frank seemed to be longing for it. Not only had he taken Abam's cock in his hand twice but also licked her while her black lover was fucking her, thereby making contact with his cock and cum. Verbal teasing seemed to be the least and most harmless thing she could do to excite him.

"Mmm, honey, you have no idea how much I enjoy it!" Sandra kept pressing his hand against her pregnant belly. "Knowing that here I am, pregnant from another man with your full approval, feels so good! Can you imagine that in a few months I'm going to give birth to Abam's baby?"

"Yes!" Frank moaned.

"A black baby?"

"Yes!"

Sandra sensed her husband was close. For the past few months he hadn't wanted to cum at all, but this time it would be different. This time there was nothing that would stop her from making him cum. It was his turn.

"And can you imagine that everyone will know about us? Everyone will know that your wife had slept with a black man."

"Oh god, yes! I'm so close now!"

Sandra increased the pace, feeling her own orgasm approaching.

"Think about it," Sandra had leaned forward and whispered in Frank's ear. "Your wife got pregnant by an African migrant. You're about to cum inside me, but the deed's already done."

"Oh gosh, darling! That's so hot! I'm so close..."

As her pussy was massaging her husband's cock, Sandra couldn't help but feel her own arousal and excitement about that wicked situation taking hold of her.

"Yes, cum for me baby! Shoot all that cum that you've been saving in my pregnant womb!"

Frank screamed. His fingers tightened around her waist, and he was pumping his cock violently in and out of her as he came.

"Yeah, baby! I can feel you! Keep going, and I'm gonna... gonna..."

The climax Sandra was experiencing was like no other she'd had before. Pure pleasure, mixed with a strange and sweet feeling of domination were exploding inside of her as Frank was releasing a huge amount of cum.

She collapsed on top of him.

Almost an hour had passed with none of them uttering a single word. They had just been lying there. Sandra was still on top of her husband, enjoying the silence and thinking absolutely nothing.

When Frank finally sighed meaningfully, she rolled to the side and rested next to him. They were looking in each other's eyes.

"Frank, are you really, really sure, we can go through with this? Are you absolutely certain?"

Frank's look revealed surprise. "Yes, I'm certain, darling. I've had enough time to come to terms with it, and I think we're going to be alright. There are but two things to be done now: telling our families and figuring out how and to what extent Abam is to be involved..."

Sandra gulped. Yes, those were the exact two issues she'd been dreading. She had no idea how their families were going to react to all of this. It wasn't exactly conventional for a married German couple to have the wife impregnated by another man -- let alone a black migrant -- and especially not to arrange their relationship in the way Sandra was about to propose to her husband.

"Frank, I know telling our families will be hard, but I think I've made up my mind about this whole arrangement of ours and how this could work."

"Shoot!" Frank sat straight up, concentrating on what she was going to say.

"I...," Sandra hesitated. Was she really going to say it? Yes, she had to. "I'm in love with him, Frank. I'm in love with Abam. I love you both. That sounds so silly, I know, but during those past months, during all those times he and I were... together, there've been feelings growing inside of me. And now that he's made me pregnant... It's just so complicated."

As tears began filling her eyes, she noticed Frank looking at her with all seriousness. Nevertheless, there seemed to be a very slight, knowing grin on his lips.

"I know, darling. I'm not blind, and I'm not a fool either. I knew you had feelings for him the moment you nearly broke down when you told me he was going to be deported. When we were in bed that night and I allowed you to let him... do it, I knew there were but two options. The first was to stand by and watch you mourn his absence for the rest of our lives. The other was to go for that one chance to try and save both the love between you and me and between you and him. I've always known it was going to get complex and tough, but here we are..."

"Here we are...," Sandra repeated Frank's words like in a trance.

He wasn't mad? She had been so scared to confess her feelings to him, and now he was telling her he had known all along? Relief and confusion within Sandra were so high that she had no idea how to deal with them at that moment.

"I have two questions for you, darling: do you still love me?" Frank asked with a seriousness in his voice that almost scared her.

"Yes! Yes, honey! You're my first, true love and I would never ever want us to separate!"

"Thank you, darling, I really needed to hear that, because I feel the same for you! That brings me to my second question, though. How do you want this to work out? How is this... relationship supposed to function?"

Sandra could tell right away that was an issue that had been troubling Frank for quite some time. The anxious look on his face, the deep breaths he was taking: this was serious.

"I've thought about that too, and here's how I'd like it to be: I want Abam to move in with us. As the biological father, I want him to honor all the responsibilities that go along with it, and both the child and I need him to be around."

"And what about me? There would be two men living under this roof. How are we supposed to arrange that? Arrange -- and I really can't believe I'm saying this -- sharing your love?" Sandra noticed Frank's eyes turning watery.

"I know," she confessed. "It does sound crazy, and I would've never thought that something like this is possible, but I really do love you both. I could never ever lose you, but I can't deny my feelings for Abam either."

Sandra could practically hear Frank's thoughts clash inside his head. Yes, that was all hard and confusing for her, but surely it was even harder for him. She was on the verge of adding her lover to her family while Frank had to deal with the prospect of sharing something he had already had.

"And where would he sleep?" Frank was looking at her with questioning eyes.

"Uhm, are you saying you're really considering this, honey?" Sandra couldn't keep her mouth from falling wide open.

Frank was silently looking her in the eyes,

"Yes... I see how happy you are, and I have to admit that I'd have to be a fool to think you'd not have feelings for him. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to have him here with us and see how we all get along."

Sandra couldn't hold it. With a cry of joy she swung her leg around Frank and sat back on top of him. As Frank was about to say something, she leaned forward and kissed him. Although he seemed to be reluctant at first, he quickly participated, and their kissing quickly turned into some passionate making out.

Frank's hands, which were on her neck just moments before, found her still naked breasts and began playing with them while Sandra could feel her husband's cum still leaking out of her. With her right hand, she reached behind her and stroked his cock. In mere seconds, Frank was rock-hard again.

"I love you, Frank," Sandra whispered as she lifted herself and let her husband penetrate her once more.

"I love you too, Sandra!" Frank exhaled.

As she began sleeping with him for a second time, Sandra had to hold back tears of joy. Not only had she avoided the big fight she had been afraid of for weeks, but Frank had also given his okay for Abam to move in with them. Words could not express the love and admiration she had for her husband at that very moment.

Yes, she would definitely make Frank cum inside her once more.

Four weeks later, Sandra was lying in bed. She was crying. Neither Frank nor Abam, who were on either side of her, were able to say or do anything that could calm her. Too fresh were the memories of the visit at Frank's family that day. Too much did the pain of all the accusations, the yelling and the disrespect hurt.

Yes, the three of them had already known that Frank's conservative family, proud of a history filled with respectful doctors, teachers and bankers, wouldn't be as accepting of their altered lifestyle as Sandra's rather progressive family had been the day before. Instead of surprised but in the end respectful and compassionate reactions they were confronted with doubts about their mental health, swearing and threats of disinheritance. Everyone was against them. It was only Frank's younger sister Maria who stood up for them. She was their father's favorite, and although she tended to have rather progressive and leftist attitudes, she could never do anything wrong in her parent's eyes. Her support, however, drowned in the flood of bad will directed at the son, who seemed to be out of his mind and at his adulterous wife with her African lover, who only appeared to be looking for an excuse to stay in the country. No, it was hopeless.

"We'll get through this." Sandra felt Frank's hand enclose her left. "My family will come to terms with this one day. In fact, I think they acted less intense than I had feared. Anyway, the most important thing is that we've done it. Our families know and our friends do, too. I'm so glad we've finally come out."

"Yeah," Sandra replied as she kept staring at the wall, "we've done it. I know it sounds foolish, but a part of me had hoped they would understand. That's silly, I know, but... I don't know what to say anymore..."

"It is what it is." Abam's soft, low voice infused the air in the bedroom, and his big, dark hand caressed the naked flesh of her already swelling belly with his child inside. "If they accept it: good. If they do not accept it: life will go on. We will be okay either way. I am sure of it."

As the three of them were slowly dozing off, Sandra's thoughts kept wandering from one place to another. Would they really be alright? Would Frank's family really come around and accept the path their son and daughter-in-law had chosen? Would they accept Abam? Would they accept the baby girl as their grandchild?

Only the soft, steady breathing of Sandra's two partners, lying against her body, were able to cause her to let go of any worrying thought and finally go to sleep.

Eight months passed, and Sandra's world wasn't the one she was living in a year before. She was now heavily pregnant and on maternity leave. The only teaching activity she was still practicing was teaching German at the refugee center. Since Abam moved in with her and Frank, the interracial couple had become even more famous among the refugees, especially among those from Africa. Her classes were always filled with young men eagerly watching that German woman who had taken one of their own as a lover and a partner.

Sandra was standing in the kitchen. Her hands were guiding the knife to slice the vegetables for dinner. Normally she would have treated herself with a glass of a good red wine, but her considerable baby-bump would always remind her it still was still a considerable amount of time ahead until she could enjoy some alcohol and other pleasures of that kind again.

"How are you feeling, darling?"

Frank must have noticed Sandra's thoughtful pause as she was contemplating about her pregnant state. She felt him walk up to her from behind. His gentle hands embraced her body and rested on her belly. Although Abam was constantly looking out for her, it was Frank that would always show her the gentleness and comfort she was craving for in those precise moments.

"I'm fine, honey," Sandra replied as she instinctively leaned back against her husband. "I'm just thinking about our little girl. Our little Diana. Even though everyday life is getting tougher and tougher for me, I'm so looking forward to finally having her here with us."

"So are we, darling. The three of us will take such good care of her. She'll want for nothing, I'll make sure of that, and I'm certain Abam feels the same, especially since he's got a job now. My parents may still keep their distance, but your family and our friends are all with us."

Abam's situation had changed dramatically during the past months. In a surprising turn of events, Abam had been granted an accepted permission to stay, which didn't provide him with the full rights of a legal immigrant, but he had now been safe from deportation and was no longer forbidden to work. Within two weeks, Abam had found a job at the communal building yard, where he would work for 20 hours a week. The salary wasn't huge, and it were still Sandra and especially Frank, who paid the bills, but finally, Abam was able to contribute to their unusual family.

Just when Frank had excused himself and went upstairs to have a shower, Abam returned from the building yard. As he entered, a soft scent of fresh sweat followed his movements. This alone would have been enough to trigger Sandra's arousal, but his dark, glistening skin just added to it.

"Hello, mama!" Abam's low voice penetrated Sandra's mind. In mere moments, Abam positioned himself right at the place where Frank had been standing just a little while before. His hands found Sandra's belly and caressed it.

"Hey, papa! How was work?" Sandra still had a grin on her face when they spoke those names of endearment out loud.

Archie89
Archie89
924 Followers