All Comments on 'The German Teacher Pt. 05'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally! Can‘t decide what‘s hotter: both women getting pregnant or Maria being so naughty with her brother. Worthy final chapter!

markmarksen07markmarksen07over 1 year ago

Thanks for the last part … greatly done. Looking foward what stories come next 👍

CuriousGirl96CuriousGirl96over 1 year ago

HOT!!! Thanks for this amazing ending of this excellent story! I had been wondering if you were ever going to finish it, but here we are. Loved how you included Frank's sister in this. I never thought I could enjoy something between siblings, but hell, that was hot!

It's sad to hear the story has come to a close, but keep up the good work!

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesover 1 year ago

Thanks for ending the story Archie, it was not the ended I imagined but it kept me interested right to the end. A good twist.

I hope you will now finish Tribal calls, I really want to see what happens before she goes home and if she goes with aBlack Baby.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! Really glad you could make the last installment of this wonderful series!!!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year ago

Glad you're back, loved it thank you.

Looking forward to more from you :).

pasadenaapasadenaaover 1 year ago

Thanks a lot for this wonderful story!! The end was incredible good and the fantasy can rise. It makes me smile:)

zorrofinzorrofinover 1 year ago

Thank you a lot, You have done amazing job and its well written. 👏👏🙏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your writing style. I hope you write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am quite surprised that Abam allowed Frank to impregnate Sandra. I assume that Maria has been taking care of Abam since that night that Maria had sex with Abam but it looks like Bako got Maria pregnant. I am pretty sure that Frank sucks off Abam (and Bako) at least several times a week. If Frank did not suck them off, they probably would take Sandra and Maria. Sandra and Frank are still in love with each other even though Abam is still in charge. I wonder how long after Sandra gives birth will she be subjected to many other black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid end. I loved the whole story till this episode. Why must the author go sich a strange way?

The whole story was nice, but why make Frank a cuckold and diminish his position

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have been copied in the German literotica by Morgana 123 in the story The Beautifell Black Bull.

Very identical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot story, didn't expect it to go where it went but it felt somehow well developed and not at all forced like many of these stories usually go, even the character's actions and dialogue feel believable within the story's world. I got to agree with what someone else mentioned and say that it feels out of character that she would let her husband impregnate her when her black boyfriend is clearly the dominant partner when it comes to their sexual hierarchy by the end, I mean, the husband sucking him off made that final. It would have driven the point home even stronger concerning their dynamic if it was revealed that she was once again pregnant with Abam's baby, with the first pregnancy she had an excuse that she didn't want him deported, but if she once again let him breed her it would have made her true feelings obvious to the world.

doctoryes48doctoryes4810 months ago

well done. I enjoyed this series very much. I thought the story would take a different turn with Abam being deported and the white wife needing to turn to her African student to get the black cock she now craved. nonetheless, great work

cannaecannaeabout 2 months ago

A fairy tale with a happy ending. I loved it. The spirit of the 1960s is still present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous