The German Teacher Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank didn't say a word. As Sandra was still massaging his cock and balls, she looked at him. His mouth was open in awe and he was breathing heavily. Of course he was turned on. His body was betraying him. While Sandra let her left hand slide down to touch herself, she gave Frank's cock a little squeeze.

"Yeah...", Frank murmured.

"What did you say?" Maria demanded after moaning deeply as Abam met a particular strong thrust of her. "I... We couldn't hear you. Please speak up!"

"Yeah, I like it," Frank suddenly answered very clearly. Sandra could feel his fastening pulse in his cock. "It's obvious I like it, isn't it? Oh god, this is so fucked up. We shouldn't... I shouldn't..." Frank did nothing to stop it though.

"What do you think, Sandra, don't I deserve the same attention you had earlier?" Maria was looking at her while biting her lip.

"Yes, you do, Maria," Sandra replied with a slight tremble in her voice. She knew what was about to happen and she could only hope Frank would like it.

Sandra's right hand let go of her husband's cock and went to the back of his head. With an asking look on his face he was looking at her as his cock was rhythmically twitching in the air. She leaned over and gave Frank a long and passionate kiss. "Just go with it," she whispered as she leaned back, not resolving any bit of the confusion in his eyes.

Then she went for it. Very gently but firmly, Sandra began to apply pressure on the back of Frank's head. Never would she forget the widening of his eyes as he apparently realized what was about to happen. Frank offered no resistance. Slowly but steadily, he came closer and closer to them. Maria had paused and was sitting still and even Abam leaned to his right to see what was going on in front of them. When Frank's mouth was only inches away from his sister's pussy, Sandra could see him closing his eyes as she was still guiding him towards her. The smell of her sex was in the air, but she could only imagine how aromatic her scent had to be so close. Maria was arching her torso backwards a little, thereby pushing her pelvis forward.

A visible shiver rocked through Maria's body when Frank's mouth finally made contact with her pussy lips. She sighed and kept her pelvis in place as he instinctively began gently kissing her labia the way he always did when he went down on Sandra. She watched with erotic disbelief as he finally parted his lips and let his tongue do its magical work. It parted her pussy lips and eagerly went for Maria's clit. All the while, Sandra's hand was still on the back of Frank's head, caressing him and keeping him in place. After a short while, however, Sandra sensed that wasn't necessary at all.

"Heavens, Frank! I had no idea you were such a pleaser!" Maria gasped as she resumed fucking Abam again. Their combined moans were incredibly sexy. "That's it! Yes, Frank! Just like that! Show me what you've got!"

Sandra caught Abam's eyes as he was looking forward from behind Maria and blew him a kiss, which he returned.

"Yeah, Frank, keep going!" Maria cried after some minutes and forcefully pulled his head against her. "Keep going! Yeah! If you keep this up, you're gonna make your little sister... your...Uuuuhh!"

Maria let out a loud cry as her body was trembling. Frank seemed to be desperately trying to leave his tongue on Maria's clit, but her movements were too abrupt for him to keep track, causing his tongue to make contact with both her inner thighs and Abam's shaft and balls.

When Maria's climax had finally subsided, she was panting, sitting still on Abam's lap and placed both her hands around Frank's head. "Keep licking, Frank. But please, be very gentle! I'm so incredibly sensitive right now."

As Frank complied with Maria's request, Sandra felt the excitement and arousal within her reach a level she could hardly bear very much longer. Her right hand had long found her entrance and she was masturbating with pleasure as her left hand was alternating between fondling her breasts and caressing her belly. It would happen any moment.

"Abam, you wanna cum?" Maria asked with a sexy voice.

"Mmm, yes, Maria. I would like that very much. Do you want it inside?"

A new, sudden flash of jealousy came over Sandra. Yes, Maria was on the pill, so there wasn't any chance Abam could knock her up. However, the mere thought of Abam cumming inside another woman was almost painful for her to imagine. Luckily she wouldn't have to worry about that.

"No, Abam. I have something different in mind," Maria said seductively. Sandra braced herself as she felt her juices start to flow almost uncontrollably.

Maria's feet tensed on the floor. The muscles of her thighs were visibly flexing as Sandra's sister-in-law was slowly pushing herself upwards. As Maria's body went up, Frank followed suit and tried to rise in his kneeling pose as much as he could to keep the contact between his tongue and Maria's pussy from breaking. Her hands assisted his head to remain in touch. With a sound only sex can produce, Abam's cock finally popped out of Maria and remained standing up proudly while it was glistening with their combined juices. Sandra couldn't help it and bit her lip as she began fingering herself more intensely.

Then Maria lowered her body again. Frank was still gently treating her as she was slowly getting down to straddle Abam once more. This time, however, it was different. Abam's rock-hard black cock touched Maria's pussy once more. Although instead of entering, it was now slowly sliding up her pussy lips. Sandra gasped as it was nearing Frank's head. Maria was indeed turning this into a spectacle.

Instinct was obviously taking over inside Frank. When Abam's cock was coming up, separating his mouth from Maria's pussy, he retracted his head. Maria's hands on his head had other plans. When she was finally sitting on Abam's lap with his stiff cock between her and Frank, she finally started pulling him closer once more, causing Frank's eyes to open wide in alarm. This was the moment Sandra was scared of the most while it simultaneously turned her on to the maximum.

"Don't resist, Frank," Maria said in the most seductive voice. Her ample breasts were towering over Frank as he was still fighting her pull. "Just let it happen."

Sandra could practically sense Frank's fight wasn't relentless. If he had wanted he could have broken from Maria's grasp with ease. Then she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on his left cheek, thereby smelling Abam's musky scent in front of them. "It's okay, darling. I love you," she whispered in his ear.

It was as though an invisible barrier had been lifted. Sandra's words seemed to both weaken Frank's resolve and strengthen his arousal at the same time. His resistance was gone.

When Frank's lips touched the tip of Abam's cock, Sandra held her breath. Was this really going to happen? Maria had insisted it would be okay but she had had her doubts. A little more pressure from Maria's hands. Frank's lips parted. His head went down a little. Then it happened. Frank took Abam's cock in his mouth.

"Mmm, what is going on there? Is it really what I think it is? This is so naughty!" Abam moaned deeply, and Sandra could see he tried to tilt his pelvis up a little, letting his cock greet the source of pleasure even more.

"Yeah, Frank, you're doing great!" Maria encouraged him. "Yes, really suck on it! Use your hands around his shaft and balls too! There you go, brother!"

Sandra had to stop masturbating to let the image before her sink in properly. In disbelief she realized that it actually was her husband, a proud German conservative, who was in front of her, eagerly sucking off her African lover. The slurping sounds, the elegant movements of his hand around Abam's shaft. The erotic way he was looking up at Maria. It was surreal.

"How does it feel, Abam?" Sandra heard herself ask. "Does he do it right?"

"It feels amazing, my princess!" Abam moaned. "He does it so well! I am very close now! Yeah, I can feel it! Oh wow! OH WOW!"

Abam's voice turned into a roar as he suddenly got up, pushing Maria to the side. She just went down to kneel beside her brother. Towering over Frank, Abam took hold of his cock and began forcefully masturbating it while the tip still remained in Frank's mouth as he was kneeling in front of him. Sandra could only imagine how spurt after spurt of Abam's thick, white cum was shot into her husband's longing mouth as he eagerly swallowed bit by bit. Abam's other hand had taken hold of Frank's head, keeping him in place.

Then it was done. Everything went silent except for all their heavy breaths. Abam pulled his cock out and let go of Frank.

"This was the best birthday gift you could have ever given me," Abam said with a sheepish smile as he was standing there, naked and with an already deflating cock. "I think it is best to not say anything now and just go to bed. I love you, Sandra. Thank you and you two for this wonderful, wonderful experience!" With those words, Abam simply climbed into their marriage bed and lied down.

"What about you, darling?" Sandra asked Frank, who was just staring at the floor with his mouth still open. "Shall I take care of you?"

Frank shook his head. "I don't think it would be wise to lose the arousal I'm still feeling. Trust me." Sandra simply nodded.

"I think we should go to bed as well," Sandra said as she was standing up and took Frank's hand to lead him to the guest bedroom. She would sleep there with Frank leaving Maria to spend the night with Abam. She was tired and she knew Maria didn't have enough of it. She would take good care of Abam.

As Sandra and Frank were lying in bed, naked and on their sides facing each other, they heard the muffled moans of Abam and Maria. Frank's still rock-hard cock was touching Sandra's swollen belly with Abam's baby in it.

"This was so... so... I mean, I would've never thought..." Frank began but Sandra gently placed a finger on his lips, which caused him to relax, and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Sandra!" Frank whispered with a warm smile.

"And I love you, Frank! You're the most incredible person I could ever hope to know. I love you with all my heart."

It was a late summer day in one of Paris' many parks. Sandra watched as Frank was playing in the grass with little Diana. He was such a splendid father. If her skin hadn't been quite dark, people wouldn't have known she wasn't his child. She looked to her right and saw Abam and Bako queuing to get them all some ice-cream, then she gently caressed her baby bum that already began to show. This time, Frank wouldn't have to worry. This child was his, and she was glad that they had conceived it so quickly. Keeping Abam from entering her was one of the most frustrating things she had done since he didn't quite take it as well as Frank had. Sitting next to her on the bench was Maria. Her bump was bigger. She would give birth to Bako's baby soon, but she insisted to wait after their vacation before she told her and Frank's parents about the truth of the father. Hell, they were in for another great surprise after finally warming up to Diana.

Sandra chuckled. Life could be crazy indeed.