The Get Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazzy had enormous hanging pussy lips that were darker than the rest of her skin, almost black. They hung down from her vagina like dark beaded curtains.

He could not believe my butterfly. He looked unsure what to do.

Aaron knew what she meant by her butterfly. When she was aroused, her large pussy lips thickened and stretched, making it look like a black butterfly had landed on her crotch.

You like my butterfly, don't you, Aaron? You like how it gets wet and sticky when you pay attention to me? You like licking the tender, silky, velvet, juicy flesh I have provided for you to love and enjoy. Don't you?"

Aaron swallowed hard at the description of Jazzy's vagina. Her pronounced labia was one of his greatest turn-ons about her body.

"I do, but maybe not all men find that attractive."

"That's what I was thinking, but I was overthinking the moment. Charlie came to me, got on his knees, and began to suckle on my hanging flesh. I was so relieved and even more excited.

"After tasting my skin, Charlie stood up and kissed me. He tasted like my pussy and like wine, and I liked that. I even sucked his tongue a little. I don't think I've ever done that to you. Have I?

"I asked him about Marla. Would she be okay with this? He told me he's allowed to sleep with hookers. People who don't get attached."

"So that's why he gave you cash for a birthday gift? Checking all the boxes with his wife. Clever guy."

"Anyway, after working and playing with my clit for a while standing in the bathroom, I just wanted to have him enter me on the bed, so I made him pick me up and carry me to bed like I was his bride. It was romantic.

"He lays me on the bed, and he tells me to play with my kosset while he undresses. So, I open my legs wide-"

"Your kosset? What's that?"

"My pussy. Kosset, pussy. He wanted me to play with my pussy. I opened my legs real wide, but I was so wet my pussy lips stuck together, so I used my fingers to let him get a good look. I then curled two fingers inside myself.

"He dropped his pants, and I finally got to see his cock."

"I saw it once when we were in a men's room," Aaron said, "it's different."

"It was the thickest cock I've ever seen. I mean thick like a beer can. I wasn't sure how that was going to work, but when he got on the bed on his knees, he opened my mouth and gently pushed it in. I sucked on the tip first, then relaxed and let him push in further."

Jazzy could feel a little friction between her hand and Aaron's cock, so she reached over to get a bottle of hand lotion, slathered some Jurgens on her hand, and resumed stroking him. Aaron shuddered at the sensation.

"His cock was salty. Much saltier than yours. I guess each cock has a different taste."

"I wouldn't know," Aaron replied.

"Well, take my word, they do. Anyway, he grabs my head and pulls me in close. I almost gagged, but you would be proud of me; I got that fat cock deep in my mouth, and I could tell he was loving it. I love to use my mouth on men, so I worked it and kept my eyes locked on his so I looked obedient.

"I got him worked up pretty fast because he couldn't last very long. When he came, it was kind of a shock. Filled my mouth so fast that some of it dripped out on my tits."

"So that was it then? He was done? I thought you said you fucked?"

"Oh, we did. About fifteen minutes later. He had to rest. I mean, the guy isn't Superman. After he came in my mouth, I licked him clean, even squeezed out some extra cum from his cock because I know you like it when I do that, so I assumed he would too, and I think I was right. I have to give you credit for that move.

"I know most of the time you fall asleep after cumming, so I assumed he would too. I was prepared to get myself off, but before you know it, he's in between my legs and giving me the best pussy eating in years."

"Hurtful," Aaron remarked, "but go on."

"Well, he took his time and went in deep, and that tongue of his is pretty powerful. He's really good at it. He then stopped kissing my pussy. He commented on how beautiful he thought my dark lips were. He could not believe the flesh around my pussy was so dark and so long and nibbled at them.

"With two hands, he meticulously kneaded my right pussy lip from the bottom to the top. It was excruciatingly slow, up and down the hanging flesh gently touching the skin, exciting the nerves, and making the blood flow. I thought I was either going to cum or pee. He then did the same with my left pussy lip. Two fingers on each hand, pinching, kneading, and massaging from top to bottom. He said it was a Hindu way to prepare a bride to be deflowered.

"Finally, he started licking me again. He said I tasted like herbal tea. By the way, that's why I eat cranberries all the time. It makes my pussy taste sweet.

"Anyway, he introduced his fingers with his tongue, and I felt like it was...just wow."

"Did that get you off?"

"Well, I got self-conscious. I mean, I wasn't expecting to have a neighbor eating my pussy on a Thursday afternoon. I wished I had shaved because my pussy looked extra dark with that thin coat of hair. He didn't seem to care. So, while he's licking, he puts two fingers on either side of my clitoris to hold it steady for his tongue.

"I love that tantric stuff, but at that point, I just wanted to get off. I grabbed his head and pushed my pussy into him, and Goddam, if I didn't cum right in his mouth. It was wet, and his face was drenched."

Aaron was enjoying the story, and the fact that she made Charlie cum and he made her cum without intercourse made it all acceptable. He let his wife massage his cock as he smiled.

"Hey, get on top," Aaron asked.

"Don't you want to hear the rest of the story?"

"There's more?"

"Of course there is. After I orgasmed, he crawled up to me and kissed me. I mean a deep kiss. I could taste my pussy on his mouth and face. It did taste like sweet tea, I licked it off, and it made me want to ride that fat cock even more."

Jazzy looked down at Aaron's erection. "You want me to ride your cock while I tell you the rest?"

Aaron nodded, and Jazzy climbed over him and settled on his cock so they were facing each other. She closed her eyes as she let herself rise and fall on Aaron's penis. She had just begun to enjoy the ride when Aaron stopped her motion.

"I thought you didn't like that. You make me wash my face after I've gone down on you."

She looked at Aaron and gave him a pouty face.

"I know. Turns out I was wrong. I really like it. I learned things about myself from him. I promise you can eat my pussy, and I'll lick your face clean. I will."

"Finish your story."

"So now his cock is rock hard again, and I start to jack him off, but he wants to fuck me. Which is exactly what I wanted him to do. So, he makes sure I'm comfortable, and he puts that thick cock against my pussy. Luckily, I'm still soaked down there from his mouth, so it slides in nicely. I will tell you, there was a moment when I thought I needed to stop."

"You realized you were crossing a line you could not uncross..."

"Thankfully, that did not occur to me. No, I was afraid he was too thick for me, but it turned out he wasn't. He slid inside me just fine. He started slow, thankfully, but my vagina stretched out to accommodate him, thanks to the yoga class his wife and I attend."

Aaron was ready to blow just from listening to the story. Jazzy swished her long black hair around so it hung down across her right breast as she gently rode her husband's cock controlling when she would allow him to cum.

"So, what happened then?" he asked, desperate to hear how his wife brought his best friend to a climax.

"Well, he was on top of me fucking me through the crotchless panties. Can you believe I still had on the top? It was a shelf bra, so he pretty much had access to my nipples, but he was trying to get it off and got a little frustrated."

"I thought it was cute, but he got angry, grabbed the fabric, and tore it open. I was a little shocked, but I have to tell you, it was a hell of a power move. I really wanted to please him after that."

Jazzy, absentmindedly let her hand wander to her clit, a move noticed by Aaron.

"So, he rips off my bra and pulls it clear. It's ruined. He then puts my hands over my head and wraps the torn bra around my wrists tight, and I mean really tight.

"I was scared, but I was also about to cum, so let's just say I was more confused than scared. Then, he took his penis out of me and stood next to the bed, watching me as he masturbated. He had no words, he just looked at me and stroked his cock like I was his prisoner, and this was my torture.

I am laying there, hands bound, hoping he'll put that cock back inside me. Instead, he reaches down, grabs my brand-new panties that he bought, and rips them off me. Then he told me to wipe my pussy with them.

"And you did?"

"He was in charge. I didn't just want to obey him. I wanted to please him. He was my master, at least for the moment. My hands were bound, so I begged him to do it for me. I opened my legs, and he mopped up all my wetness, then sat in a chair and inhaled my scent like a drug.

"Then, he began to stroke his cock with my wet panties. All the while, I swear his penis was getting bigger.

"Finally, he stood, pulled me to my feet, then guided me to the couch and pushed me over the side. He was so rough. My feet were on the floor, and my ass was up. He held my head down and told me to talk to him in Farsi."

"What did you say? He doesn't understand Farsi, does he?"

"I started talking in Farsi. I just told him what I wanted to do in my language. Kiramo bokhor, I want to suck your cock. Bad joori mikham bokonamet, I want to fuck you so bad. Mikham hamejeh shab bokonamet, I want to fuck you all night."

"The couch height was great because it tilted me up perfectly. I could feel my kosset dripping down my thigh. The wait for him to fuck me was murder. Finally, he came up behind, and he entered me again. I could feel every bit of his flesh inside me. Then he pulled out and pushed in several times in a row. It was like ripples of pleasure.

Jazzy paused and closed her eyes, and she remembered the pleasure of that moment.

"He wanted me to thank him for fucking me."

"Don't tell me you did?"

"Of course I did. I thanked him for allowing me to enjoy his cock. He then wanted me to beg for an orgasm. Before you ask, yes, I begged him for an orgasm.

"I had to open my legs wider, which was good because he was able to get deeper in me. He started talking about how much cum he was going to leave inside me. His balls are huge, so I figured it would be a hell of a load."

"You let him cum inside you?"

"What could I do? My hands were tied. Besides, I wanted to serve him.

"So, I can feel our bodies heating up. I'm still talking in Farsi, only now I'm just moaning filthy words in a language he can't understand; he's starting to sweat, so I know he's close."

Aaron's cock was receiving pleasure from two fronts, Jazzy's pussy and the images of his wife, face down over a couch, hands tied, as his best friend is treating her like a whore and riding her to an orgasm in a hotel room.

"He begins to groan, and then I felt him cumming inside me. It felt like someone was spitting in my pussy. It was smooth and silky, and there was a lot of it. I don't think he had cum in a long time.

"I shouted out, 'daram mijam!'"

"What does that mean?"

"I'm cumming. I forgot how to say it in English. That's how intense the moment was. It was an amazing feeling. When he finally pulled his cock out, I could feel his cum cascading on the carpet.

"I just lay there bent over the couch for five minutes. He staggered to the bed and kept working the last drops of cum from his cock as he watched me."

Finally, he untied my hands and told me to lay next to him and massage his cock.

He wanted to pay me for the sex to make it good with Mallory. He tried to give me $500. I told him no. Not because I was against women getting paid for sex. It's an honest job for some women.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't take his cash."

"I didn't. I wouldn't. I took his credit. I told him I was worth more than that and would extend him credit. I told him to open a credit card in my mother's name and put five thousand dollars on the card. When she needs more money, I'll fuck him again."

"You can't be serious. Was he okay with that? You're okay with that?"

"He keeps asking when you are going out of town, so I'm fairly sure he's good with that. As for me, I will always provide for my mother."

"He wanted me to stay, but you and I had theater tickets to see Chicago. I didn't have time for a shower, so I had to sit through that entire show with Charlie's cum leaking out of me."

"We had sex that night. I remember we did."

"Did we? I was probably still horny. I mean, can you blame me?"

"I'm pretty sure I went down on you too. Oh, Christ."

Jazzy gave Aaron a deep kiss as she rode his erection.

"Did I taste good, Sikteer? Did I taste like another man's cum?

Aaron was too close to cumming to speak.

"Did you like fucking my sloppy pussy? Do you like the idea of another man's cum inside me? Do you mind me selling him my pussy?"

She had never felt Aaron be this big. Her story done, she could tell he was ready to erupt, and so was she.

Whispering in his ear, she asked, "Do you like me telling you how your friends fucked me?"

Aaron nodded yes. He sure as hell did.

"I'll cum now and make you cum too," she whispered.

Almost immediately, Aaron felt a rippling sensation against his cock, as Jazzy began to orgasm.

She knew she could finish him off in one sentence.

"Cum now, and I'll tell you how Jack fucked me in the ass."

That was it. That was all Aaron needed to hear, and he unleashed a torrent of cum inside his wife. Her reaction was to throw her head back and writhe in pleasure as she made her pussy contract to milk his cock dry. She rode him for as long as he ejaculated and held him tight as he relaxed against the pillow.

Aaron lay looking at the ceiling, exhausted. He could not remember the last time they had morning sex.

His cock slid out, followed by thick ropes of his semen.

Jazzy got up, cleaned herself in the bidet, and then showered. He could see her through the glass. She was always clean-shaven, not because of the American woman trend to be hairless but because Muslim women have always shaved their underarms and genitals. She liked the feeling, and Aaron loved the look.

Jazzy had breakfast ready when Aaron came downstairs. He sat at the table and played with his food, lost in thought. She would want to know about his escapades with her three friends. Perhaps he should just come clean and tell her the truth, but she had already put herself out there, telling him everything because she felt freed by his admission of guilt.

April Fools' pranks were never a good idea; this one had gotten way off track. However, he did have the best sex with his wife that he could remember. He looked at Jazzy in an entirely new light, and while he tried to muster up anger that she would allow herself to be tricked into a hotel room by Charlie on such an obvious ruse, he was excited it happened.

In his eyes, she was still getting adjusted to American men despite living here for years. She was naïve, and that was part of her allure. Even now, she believed he fucked her friends.

Jazzy looked at her husband with a flirtatious smile, and he smiled back.

"What? What are you thinking?" She asked. 'You are disappointed with me?"

"No, no, I'm not."

"You liked my story. That makes me happy. Tell me about Marla. Tell me how you made love to her. Where? When?"

The doorbell rang, breaking the moment and rescuing Aaron.

"That's going to be Jack," Aaron said. "He needs some tools."

Aaron went through the garage door and opened it to reveal Jack, a handsome man in his mid-50s who had come to borrow Aaron's circular saw. As Aaron searched his tool cabinets, he couldn't help but wonder how it was possible Jack and Jazzy had a liaison. Jack was at least twenty-five years older than his wife.

Jazzy came out of the house wearing a crop top sweatshirt and skintight yoga leggings that went right up the crack of her ass, leaving extraordinarily little to the imagination.

Usually, Aaron loved it when she showed skin or cleavage or wore tight, revealing outfits, but considering that she must have just run upstairs to put this outfit specifically for Jack, he was a little putout.

"Jazzy! Good morning," Jack said.

"I thought I heard you out here," she replied. "Remind Mallory we are all getting together tonight for cocktails."

"It's on the calendar. You know I never miss an evening with you...with you guys. I'll bring some edibles."

"Oh, you're so bad," Jazzy exclaimed, "you know what happens when I'm high on those things."

"Let's hope so, or it isn't a party. We'll see you guys tonight."

Jack headed out as Aaron closed the garage door and followed Jazzy inside.

"Did you guys get high and fuck? Is that what happened?"

Jazzy sat on the couch as Aaron sat next to her.

"Remember when I had so much trouble sleeping? Just after Christmas. I was tossing and turning all night."

"Was it my snoring?"

"No, I was just wound too tight. Short winter nights. Too much caffeine. I don't know. So, I told Mallory about my issue, and she said Jack was treating his insomnia with edibles. He takes some gummies, lets the high hit him, and then puts his head down, and out he goes. I to try some, but he insisted on giving me a tutorial.

"So, it was early February; we were all over here drinking. Oh, I remember, it was the Superbowl party. That's right. Everyone was drinking. You got wasted before the game ended and passed out on our bed. Mallory went home at halftime. She was a drunken mess and went home to throw up. Eddy and Gracie leave, so it's just Jack and I left to clean up after the game.

"He gave me a few gummies, and we began to put everything away. That, of course, turned into a shit show as we were so fucked up. The weed got my head spinning, so I went into the downstairs guest room to lie down. I'm lying there, and suddenly, I look up and see someone masturbating. I thought it was you and sat up to watch because I was feeling so mellow, and it looked beautiful. Just a hand massaging a good-sized penis. I watched for like ten minutes or maybe ten seconds. I can't be sure because time was standing still for me.

"Then, he puts it in my mouth."

"He puts his cock in your mouth without asking?"

"Oh, I asked. I might even have begged. But as soon as it's in my mouth, I know it's not you. It's Jack."

"You could tell that?

"The tip of his cock is big. Much bigger than you. It's like a mushroom. So, I knew it was Jack."

"How? How would you know that?"

"He never wears underwear, and I've seen his cock a dozen times when he's wearing shorts. He's always trying to get the ladies to see his cock."

"Yeah, you're right. He does seem to parade it around. I think everyone's noticed it."

"I looked up, and there was Jack, high as a kite, holding his cock by the balls and feeding it into my mouth. I know I should have just stopped there, but the weed made me so horny I figured I would sleep better if I had a little orgasm.

"I sat up and began to lick up and down his shaft, but I spent a little extra time on that thick purple cock head of his. He then grabbed his balls and put them in my mouth one at a time. Mind you, we haven't spoken a word this entire time because we are so high. I wouldn't even know what to say.

"After a while, he got in bed with me, and we began to explore each other. He's like, what, 56 years old, but boy, is he strong. I had on my Eagles T-shirt and no bra because you said wearing a bra was terrible luck for the Eagles. Is that true, or were you tricking me to go braless again? I also wore the green good luck panties you got me for the game. I looked so cute that day. I was glad someone was going to fuck me.