The Get Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She yelled out a string of swear words, and I was about to pull it out because it must have been hurting her, but I heard her tell me to fuck her hard.

"I started doing what she asked. Of course, this was my first time having a penis, so I was a little awkward. I pulled back too far and popped out. Now, I had to penetrate her all over again. I got the hang quickly and slid in fast, pulling out to mid-shaft and then in."

"She was enjoying it?" Aaron asked.

"A whole lot. Honestly, she was making sounds I'd never heard, and I'm glad we were outside with the ocean around because she was so loud and told me how much she loved my girl cock. She began to nod her head, and that meant she was close to cumming, so I put my hands on her shoulders to give me better leverage.

"So, here's kind of a secret..."

"Isn't everything you've said today kind of a secret?" Aaron said as he massaged his cock"

"I looked over at the balcony two rooms down, and I thought I saw Marla and Mallory on a balcony watching us fuck. I'm almost sure it was them."

"Anyway, when Gracie's orgasm came, she froze for a second. I thought she was having a stroke or something. I panicked. But then she began to shake, and despite the chilly air, she was sweating. I pulled the dildo from her ass and caressed her hole with my fingers so the pleasure could linger.

"She slid down to the balcony floor, and I joined her there. We just held each other and kissed. After a while, we got cold, entered the room, and got in bed with Eddy. I looked at the other balcony; if the girls were there, they had left.

"Once we got inside, she did a strange thing..."

"This whole story is more than a little strange."

"Ok, yes. Well, she took the strap-on cock off me and put it back on herself. I was thinking she was asking for round two, but she took me under the covers and snuggled up to me with her rubber cock on my thigh like it was real. I called her my Aziz-am"

"What's that word mean?"

"Nothing you would care about. I told her how Mallory and Marla saw us fucking on the balcony. She said we should try to seduce them someday. Please, Sikteer, tell me how you bedded those two women, and I'll pass that on to Gracie.

"We were tired, and she held me with her strong arms and legs as we fell asleep. She held me like a man might. I felt protected.

"I got up in the middle of the night to pee. When I came back to bed, Eddy was snoring, but Gracie had uncovered herself and was lying on her back stroking that big fake cock like it was her own. I knew what she wanted, and I did too, so I crawled up her body, kissing her thighs, and then, just for fun, I gave her fake cock a little blow job. I could see she was enjoying it. Then I climbed higher and lowered myself onto that monster. It was huge, and I wondered how she or Eddy handled it in their asses.

"She pulled me in, and we kissed, and she sucked on my nipples. She loves how dark they are. She grabbed my ass cheeks and held me tight, then snuck a finger into my butt, and I started to cum. I didn't want to wake Eddy, so I kept my mouth on Gracie. Here's the thing. She also came. Without me even touching her pussy or breasts, she came just from me riding her fake cock. It was remarkable.

"We were both tired and breathing hard and fell asleep almost immediately. I still had her inside me when I awoke in the morning."

Aaron was close to cumming, but not quite there.

"Sikteer," Jazzy whispered, "I've been talking about myself and not paying attention to you. Let me make you cum for me."

Slowly riding his cock in the reverse cowgirl position, she looked backward at him; Jazzy smiled victoriously as his eyes remained closed.

"Sikteer, please allow me to bring Gracie to our bed so you can please us both. We can perform female sex for you."

Aaron looked at his wife's curvy ass as she rode up and down on his cock. Her back to him, he could see her puckernut open each time she would rise, beckoning him to try and enter.

He thought about how obedient and providing Jazzy was for him. She might have had sex with other men, but it was all for his benefit. No one else had a wife so dedicated, so focused on pleasing her husband as she was. He was her master.

Aaron began to imagine Jazzy and Gracie both sucking on his cock. The idea that this was in the realm of possibility caused his balls to churn, and for the third time today, he ejaculated a thick stream of semen deep inside the brown lips of his wife's pussy.

She used that moment to allow herself to orgasm but kept riding his cock. Her semen-soaked pussy made wet slurping sounds as she slowed. She smiled, knowing she had made him cum yet again, and the day was far from over.

Jazzy gently got up from the bed as a long stream of Aaron's semen leaked down her right leg.

"I am spending half my day on that bidet. What has gotten into you? You're insatiable."

"I didn't realize how turned on I would get hearing about your dalliances."

We're only halfway done. I haven't heard one detail of you and the ladies. Does Mallory have a tattoo under her right boob? Because I think she does. Even when she wears a bikini, she never shows the underside of that right boob. I think it's a tattoo. What is it?

"Jazzy, I have something to say. A confession."

"Wait, don't tell me there are more women? I only have the three guys. I can't compete with more."

"There are no other women. No Mallory, No Marla, no Gracie. I made that up. It was supposed to be an April Fool's Day joke. A prank. That's all. It was going to be funny. I say I slept with your friends, you get outraged, and then I was going to say April Fool's."

Jazzy looked at Aaron with a long, hard stare.

"You think telling me you having had sex with all my friends was funny? Something that would make me laugh? Were you raised in a cave?"

"I was wrong. At the time, it seemed like a funny idea. But now that I think it all the way through."

"Sikteer," she interrupted, "those things I told you about. About Charlie, Jack, Eddy, Gracie-"

Aaron cut Jazzy off, hoping to mitigate the situation.

"None of it matters. I'm good with it. Sex is just a game, and you are great at it, and I'm okay with you sleeping with my friends as long as we're honest about it. If you do this to make me happy, I'm good with..."

"April Fooled!" Jazzy said with excitement.

Aaron looked at her with a lost expression. She smiled and jumped up and down, laughing and smiling.

"April Fooled! I got you!" she continued with excitement.

"You got me? How?"

"I made up those stories. I never had sex with Charlie, Jack, or Eddy. Not even Gracie. I've never had sex with anyone but you. But I got you so good!"

"But why? How?"

"I saw you write those things in that notebook. I figured out your joke. Your little, what do you call it? Prank? Mine was better. I got you good."

"But your stories. They had such details. Too much lube, farting during anal, Gracie wearing a dildo, the edibles, the lost underwear-"

Jazzy was beyond excited to have tripped up Aaron so well at his game.

"My mother is a great saleswoman. She is the master of the lie. A good tale about details, she taught me. The more details I gave you, the more real my stories sounded."

Aaron started realizing he had been had and tried to play it off.

"Well, I had my doubts, I mean..."

"Did you? Because you just came three times today! That didn't feel like doubts to me."

"Where did you come up with those ideas?" Aaron wondered. "The details?"

"Online erotica. I found a lady who publishes some really dirty stuff and just repeated what she wrote."

Jazzy looked at her defeated husband, unsure if he was sad that he had been played or sad that none of it was true.

"I'm sorry if this went too far," Jazzy said. "But you had it coming to you. The very idea of telling your wife you fucked her friends. Not nice."

"I'm sorry...it was a bad idea for a joke. Are we going to be okay about this?

"Sikteer, we just fucked three times today, and it's not even four o'clock. I think we're more than okay.

Jazzy bit her lip as she licked her fingers, then swirled them around her pert, brown nipples.

"Did you want it to be true? Me fucking your friends like that?"

"I have to admit, it was a crazy thrill. The idea of you with each of them, you pleasing them like only you can, but always coming home to me."

"Like I was your own personal whore, that you shared with your friends."

"Now that I think about it, it's crazy."

Jazzy smiled and walked into the huge walk-in closet.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to put on something sexy for you and fuck you for the fourth time. Your whore wants to dress up for you."

"My pretend whore, he corrected her."

"Pretend. Of course."

"Jazzy smiled at Aaron as she entered their huge walk-in closet to put on something sheer and sexy.

She pulled open the top drawer to the built-in dresser, revealing her delicates collection. Looking through them, she pulled out one sexy outfit after another.

"Hey," Aaron called from the other room, "put on that sexy green see-through thong thing with the lace that I got you for the Super Bowl. You know, the one you said Jack took when he fucked you. By the way, that was a nice detail."

Jazzy picked up a tiny Victoria's Secret bag and pulled out a brand new pair of the green panties Aaron had described. She held them up to admire them, then pulled off the price tag, stepped into them, and pulled them up. She admired herself in the mirror: amazing eyes, nice tits, a great ass.

She was closing the lingerie drawer and then decided to open it again. Under all her many lacey undergarments was a small, tattered notebook.

Flipping it open, it had a list written that was illegible to anyone who didn't read Farsi. Jazzy ran her finger down the list, remembering each man who bedded her and the notes she jotted down to make sure she remembered each one.

She scrolled down the entries with a smile and then turned the page. There were four more entries. These were written in English.

Charlie: Bought me lingerie, fucked me in a hotel room, treated me like a whore, pays mother for my services. Jack: Only would fuck my ass and come in my mouth. Remained hard for hours so I rode him again before sunrise. Set mother up with his wealthy brother. Eddy: The most perfect cock I ever had. Fucked him and his wife on a cruise. I let him cum inside me. A weak man, useless to me and mother. Dominated by his wife. Gracie: Pussy tasted like wine. Fucked her with a strap-on on the balcony of a ship. She is my Ma'shoogh.

After that were the two names:

Mallory Marla

But there were no notes about either of them.

"By the way," Jazzy called out to Aaron, "I've organized a girls' weekend for us ladies next week. Two nights at a beach house on the island. Will you miss me?"

"That sounds like fun. You ladies have a fun time."

Jazzy finished putting on the new lingerie and examined herself in the mirror. She smiled, knowing she could seduce any man any time...and probably any woman.

Stashing the notebook, she grabbed a strap-on dildo from a bag of sex toys and headed back to the bedroom to fuck her husband, the fool of April Street, in the ass.