The Get Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Gracie and Eddy took pity on me and invited me back to sleep in their suite. They always book a huge suite. He's such a showoff. They had a fold-out couch, which was much better than trying to sleep while you threw up all night.

"Gracie wanted to go to the disco, so we did. She is so much fun when she drinks tequila. We went to use the bathroom, and she suggested we take off our bras. I wasn't sure, but she did, so I did too. She wanted to see if we could get some attention from the guys at the bar.

"We came back to Eddy, who was talking to some girl. You could see his eyes go right for my tits. I look down, and my nipples are trying to break out of my sheer top. You could even see the outline of those little bumps that encircle them. Do you think I have big nipples?

"Anyway, Gracie started dancing with some gay guys, so Eddy and I danced. The more he was staring at my breasts, the more excited I got. I've caught him sneaking a glance in the past, but he wasn't trying to be subtle this time. We had a round of shots, and Gracie whispered to me that Eddy wanted to see my tits."

"Don't tell me you flashed him at the bar?" Aaron asked.

"No, of course not. I did make him a bet. I told him I did not think he could tell my nipple from Gracie's if he was blindfolded and only allowed to use his lips. He swore he could.

"I've seen Gracie's breasts. They are pretty much like mine, so I was confident I was right. She said a bet is nothing without stakes, so the deal was this. If he got the nipples right, I would sleep on the fold-out couch as planned. But if he got it wrong, I would sleep on the bed next to Gracie, and he would sleep on the couch.

"As much as you could see how hard Gracie and my nipples were, you should see how much he had to adjust his kir.

"We headed back to their stateroom. Gracie took a scarf and tied it around Eddy's head to make sure he was not peeking. Then, we both took off our shirts. I'm like a 34C and I think Gracie might be a D, but our nipples are both just about the same shape. Of course, mine are brown and hers pink, but he couldn't see.

"Gracie took some ice and touched it to my nipple to stiffen it up. She did the same to herself. Then, she pointed at me to go first. I held my breast in my hand and gently fed it to Eddy's mouth. He was allowed to use his lips and tongue only. He circled my areola, feeling it with his tongue, then licked my nipple and finally sucked on it like a child. He finished with a nibble.

"Then Gracie fed him her right breast, and he did the same. You would think this would be easy. I mean, how many times has a husband played with his wife's tits. A lot, I should think. Still, he was having trouble with it."

"Having trouble, or just having fun?" Aaron interjected.

"He was being thorough. This wasn't as easy as you think. You fucked Gracie, you're familiar with her tits. Don't you think they were similar? I sure do."

"Well, yes, similar. But there is taste. You taste different."

"Oh, I forgot. We dipped our nipples in a glass of tequila, so I'm fairly sure we both tasted like Don Julio."

"Clever girls."

"We really are. Or should I say clever Gracie because while Aaron was sucking on her right tit, she leaned over to me. I thought it was to tell me a secret, but instead, she kissed me. An intense and passionate kiss. So unexpected."

"Wait. You said you fucked all the guys on our street. You didn't say anything about Gracie."

"She's not a guy. Also, you were so proud that she was your conquest; I didn't want to lessen that for you by telling you I was with her, too."

"So, this story is about you, Eddy, and Gracie."

"Is that too much? Should I stop?"

"My God, no. I can see why you saved this for last."

"So, Gracie is kissing me while Aaron is sucking her breast. He asked for another taste of girl number one, so I fed him my left breast while I continued to make out with his wife. He's so into the game, but now I'm so into Gracie, and we're kissing, and he can't see it.

"Finally, he guesses, and he gets it right. I was so bummed. I was this close to spending the night in bed with Gracie and exploring her body. Instead, I was going to sleep on the couch.

"Gracie calls out, 'Double or nothing.'

"Eddy and I were confused, and honestly, I had never heard of the term double or nothing, so they had to explain it to me.

"Gracie said if Eddy could tell her vagina from my vagina by the taste and smell, then we would sleep on either side of him naked. If Eddy got it wrong, he had to sleep in the bathroom while she and I shared the bed.

"We blindfolded him again and took off our skirts and panties. I'm guessing you were surprised as I was how hairy Gracie's pussy was. It was a thick tangle, and I couldn't even see her opening.

"I took down my skirt and showed her my brown, hairless pussy. She came over to me and placed her fingers inside me, getting them wet from my juices. She then placed them under Eddy's nose. He inhaled, and then she let him suck her fingers to enjoy the taste.

"Gracie then lay on the bed and spread her legs open wide. She used her fingers to open her thick hair. I was so amazed at her pussy I just stared. She took my hand and guided three fingers inside her. She was warm inside, actually hot. I moved my fingers slowly and watched her react. I wanted to stay inside her longer. I started to pull out, and she held my hand with her two hands, forcing me inward. Her pussy was large, and I could tell she wanted more. I have such small hands that I could curl my pinkie and thumb and slipped my hand inside her kosset. She let out a sigh and smiled at me. I gently moved my fist around, and she was in such pleasure. I wanted to keep going, but I had to feed my fingers to Eddy. I pulled out, and my hand was soaked. I placed it near his nose, then put a few fingers in his mouth.

"Eddy began to smell and then suck on my fingers as Gracie brought her mouth to mine. She kissed me deeply and lifted my hand from Eddy's mouth so I could embrace her.

"Gracie and I explored each other's mouths when I felt a wetness between my legs. Eddy had taken off his blindfold and joined in by going down on me. I felt a sudden bolt of lightning as he focused in on my clit. I grabbed his head, opened my legs wider, and pushed him in deeper. He began to really explore my pussy, going up and down.

"The game was over, and we didn't care. She was fondling my tits while Eddy licked my pussy, and I was in heaven."

"And a few doors down, I was throwing up."

"Really? Do you have to make this about you?"

"I'm sorry?" Aaron asked more as a question than a concession.

"The couch was no place for three people to explore each other's bodies, so Gracie took us both by hand, and we went to the bed.

"Eddy took his pants off, and I got a look at his cock. Of the four cocks on April Street, I have to say he was the best-looking. He's large, not huge, but perfect in every way. If I were to pick out a dildo, I would want it to look like his cock."

"Where do you rank my cock? No, wait, don't answer that."

"You have a genuinely nice penis, Aaron. Very nice. I'm just saying Eddy has a perfect penis. If it's any consolation, you dress better than he and drive a nicer car. But his cock, wow. Everything from the shape to the taste."

"Can we move on from Eddy's cock?"

"Not really, not if you want me to tell you how it felt inside me."

"Well, tell me more about Gracie."

"I do want to compare notes. We can do that later when you tell me about when you fucked her."

"Gracie and I wrapped our arms and started kissing again. We began fingering each other's pussy, and I almost forgot Eddy was there, but when I looked up, he was stroking that perfect cock just inches from my face.

"I broke off from Gracie and got on all fours to suck on Eddy's cock, and Gracie got in behind me. I felt her hands on my ass, so I spread my legs, and she began to lick my pussy from behind. I had her tongue dancing on my pussy, making it hard to concentrate on Eddy's cock, and then she moved to my ass and focused on my suraakh kun. I must have used my teeth on Eddy because he winced.

"To not make the same mistake twice, I decided to lick up and down his shaft instead of sucking, which was good because Gracie put two fingers in my pussy and began to explore me while probing my suraakh kun.

"So, Gracie is eating your ass and teasing your pussy while you licking Eddy's shaft?"

"For a while, but I wanted that cock in me. I reached back to bring Gracie up so I could kiss her. Then, I laid on my back near the end of the bed and opened my legs to let Eddy know I was ready for him.

"I asked Gracie if it was okay for Eddy to fuck me. I wasn't sure if she had some rules like Mallory did. Turns out she did not. Eddy got up, feet on the floor, and slid his cock into me as I held my legs open wide. You never realize how perfect those bed heights on cruise ships are until you want deep penetration. Guys fuck best with their feet on the floor.

"Eddy's cock had a slight angle to it, and as he slid inside, the entire length of his penis slid along my clit. I mean, each vein sent shivers through me. Gracie crawled over and was squatting over my face. She said that since Eddie was pleasing me, I should please her. Her full bush was right over my face. It was wet and tangled. Her clitoris was barely visible through the black hair. She used her fingers to open her cleft and started to drip her wetness into my mouth. It was thick, like honey, but not sweet, more earthy. When she lowered herself into my mouth, I was able to get in deep. She was unshaven from her pussy to her ass, and the smell was so exhilarating. I could barely see her suraakh kun through the tangle, opening and closing each time she would writhe.

"I couldn't see what Eddie and Gracie were doing with her pussy in my face, but I could feel myself starting to cum. I told them it was going to make me cum, and Gracie told Eddy to pull out of me. I was so frustrated, but she did not want me cumming just yet.

"Gracie climbed off of me and told me to stand. She came up to me and began to kiss and lick my face, tasting her flavors. Meanwhile, Eddy laid on his back on the bed and pulled his legs back so his ass was open. I crawled on the bed and went for his cock, because I was falling in love with it, and Gracie went for his ass. She got down under his balls and began circling his hole with her tongue. I gently massaged his cock, then took him into my mouth in two gulps. I moved my hand to Gracie's shoulder since she was close by and massaged it while sucking Eddy's cock.

"I'm just going to put this out there. I'm fairly certain I give better blowjobs than any woman I know. I want you to be honest with me. Don't you think I do a better blowjob than Mallory, Marla, and even Gracie?"

Jazzy stopped massaging Aaron's cock and brought her mouth to it. She circled the head with her tongue, then relaxed her muscles and slid down to the base of his cock. She locked her beautiful eyes on him, trying to appear subservient.

Aaron was frustrated she had paused her story to brag about her cocksucking ability. Yes, she was good, but it had been a while since Aaron had another woman sucking his cock for comparison. At the moment, he was enjoying her impromptu blow job but needed to hear the rest of the story. Pulling her mouth off his cock, he held her face and looked at her.

"Yes, you are the best. But you can't tell the story with your mouth full. Now, please finish the story, then I'll let you finish me off."

"As you wish, Sikteer. So, I had his cock, and Gracie was licking his ass. Eddy was moaning. Every few licks, Gracie would rise and lick his shaft when I worked the tip. We tag-teamed him, but secretly, I could tell she enjoyed kissing me more than sucking on him. I held his cock, and she explored my mouth with hers. The idea that she had been licking Eddy's ass kind of thrilled me. She went back to his ass, and I worked that amazing cock even harder. I wanted this to be special for him, for both of them."

"Jesus, how the hell did he not cum already?"

"I know, right? I mean, you would have cum everywhere if two women were working you over like that. Hey, maybe I can get Gracie to join us some night. Since you guys have already done it. She won't be half as shocked as I was to be in an unexpected three-way.

"Gracie got up to pee, and Eddy held me in his arms. We kissed gently while he cradled me. He is so strong. Much stronger than you. He put me down on all fours like a dog near the end of the bed. He told me not to move, and then, with one foot on the floor and the other up on the bed, he guided that perfect cock into me from behind.

"You know how much I like it in that position. As he was riding me from behind, I wondered, when you guys have your locker room talk, did you tell him and the others I like it that way? Because they all fucked me that way."

"I might have said something to them, I don't know."

"Well, that's what happens when you gossip about me," Jazzy replied.

"I know I keep talking about his cock, but it was just so great and hit all my spots. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled it back."

"You hate having your hair pulled."

"I thought I hated having my hair pulled. Turns out I do not. He pulled my head up like he was riding a horse, and I loved it. The way he fucked me with one leg on the bed, I don't think he could get any deeper inside.

"Gracie came back into the room and was watching us. Get this, she had on a rubber dildo attached to a harness around her waist. She was watching us fuck and masturbating it. Well, I thought she was masturbating it; she was putting lube up and down the shaft.

"In the dim light, it looked real, and I thought how good she would look with a cock. I wasn't sure of her plan. Turns out she was about to fuck Eddy with it."

"She fucked Eddy with a strap-on? Are you serious?"

"Well, if you saw how much he liked it, you might try it yourself."

"Not on your life."

"Do you like it when I stick a finger in your ass?"

"Well, that's a finger. You said this thing looks like a cock."

"You've put your cock in my ass before. You telling me your butt is too delicate for the same thing?"

"No, I'm just not gay."

"He likes it when his wife fucks his ass with a plastic toy. That is no gayer than when my finger is milking your prostate."

Aaron knew she was right, and the idea of debating the semantics of pegging was just another tangent he did not want to explore. What he wanted was to return to the story.

"So, what happened then?"

"She leaned in next to me and we kissed while Eddy continued to ride me. I could tell he was getting excited.

"We kissed, and I stroked her cock because I wanted to feel it. It was big, maybe eight inches; it felt natural, fake, but natural.

"Gracie asked me if I was ready for the fun part. I was already having fun, so I wasn't sure how it could get better.

"The walls in their room were mirrored, so I could see her walk behind Eddy, holding that fake rubber cock in her hand. She put lube on his ass and then pushed the toy in between his cheeks. He moved the leg on the bed to allow her better access and let out a loud groan as she filled him.

"So now she's in him, he's in me, and I swear it was like the pressure of that rubber cock in his ass pushed on his cock, and I can feel him expand inside me like a balloon.

"Gracie began a nice slow rhythm which controlled his rhythm on me. When she went deep in him, he went deep in me. Goddamn, that was crazy good. I'll tell you this much: he might have had control of me by holding my hair, but she had control of him. She controlled us both. That is one boss bitch. I've looked at her differently from that day forward.

"She told Eddy how he needed to finish inside me. She acted like we were livestock and was breeding us together. I felt so menial, and you would think that would kill the mood, but it was the opposite. I swear, at the moment, I wanted her to make him to impregnate me. I really did.

"She told him to cum and not pull out until every drop was in me. She threatened him that if he let any cum escape, she would punish him.

"That's when she increased her speed on him and he on me. I tell you, I could not last much longer. Every bit of my body was about to explode, but he exploded first.

"Eddy let out a long, loud growl, and I felt him filling me. Each time his body contracted, I could feel a burning hot shot of cum hit the walls of my pussy. Maybe six or seven times. I lost count because I was cumming too. I thought I was about to black out as his cock would not stop.

"We rode the orgasm for a full minute. I can't be sure. I lost track of time. Eddy was panting like he just ran a marathon, I slid forward, and his cock slid out. I could hear all that cum gurgling out of my pussy and feel it dripping on the bed.

"Gracie kept her cock in Eddy and was angry he had let the cum leak out of me. She pulled out of him out fast on purpose, and I think that might have been unpleasant. She then took his head and pushed him down until it was in my messy pussy and demanded that he clean me.

"That's when I felt a cooling sensation as Eddy began licking my pussy while Gracie held his head against my behind. She was calling him all kinds of insulting names, and he just kept licking me clean. She was dominating him, and that was turning me on yet again.

"I was done, but that gentle tickling of his tongue as he searched my pussy for more of his cum, made the pleasure go on and on. I put my hand back to stroke his head in appreciation, but Gracie made me stop. She said he had been rewarded enough, and anything more would spoil him.

"Eddy and I lay on the bed, and Gracie slid in beside me. As she embraced me from behind, I felt the wet silicon cock against my leg. I thought she wanted to fuck me with it, but right now, my pussy needed a break. She kissed me gently, and I realized she had not gotten an orgasm yet. I felt so bad for her.

"I got out of bed, took her hand, and guided her onto the balcony. The cool sea breeze hit me and felt refreshing. The stateroom was warm, and we had heated it, so the cool air felt great. I reached down and grasped the strap-on cock and gently pulled it down, removing it from her like underwear.

"I stepped into it, pulled it up, and tightened it. It was amazing to look down and see a big cock swinging between my legs. You guys don't know how lucky you are. No leaking, no periods, no doctors up inside you, just a big piece of meat looking for a hole to hide in. At least, that's how I felt at the moment.

"Gracie is really strong. When she held me, it was with the strength of a man. I could feel her muscles. She's in such good shape. So, I turned her around and had her put her hands on the balcony railing. Her pussy was practically drooling. I massaged her slit for a few minutes, then I grasped my cock and slid the head over her clit. I was about to enter her, but I decided to tease her and pushed the cock along her pussy's opening. Her long pussy lips straddled the dildo as she wet it. She was ready, but I heard her whispering to me. She told me to fuck her like a man."

"Isn't that what you were doing?" Arron asked.

"I thought so, but she leaned forward and was able to open her ass to the size of a quarter. That takes muscle control. She said it again. Fuck me like a man. She wanted me to fuck her as if she was an actual man."

"She wanted you to fuck her ass!"

"And that's exactly what I did. I wet the cock with her pussy drippings, I spit on it, and then I pressed it against her suraakh kun. Her ass cheeks are all muscle. I pushed, but her body fought me off; she relaxed, spread her legs wider, and told me to try again. I pushed that rubber cock at her ass and went in with a pop.