The Getaway

Story Info
Surprise getaway leads to wife's pleasure...
4.4k words
3.83
28.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AFisher
AFisher
6 Followers

Intro

My wife and I finally are getting away, no kids, no work, just us. It has been a while, though we have had chances it is hard with family responsibilities. We are lucky she has two sisters that live locally that we all agreed early on, at the out-start of our families to take a weekend a month and host the kids, so the other two couples could get away. Well, it seems because we do not travel like the others do for work, we end up hosting more often than the others.

Her sisters noticed the lack of our "get aways" and came together and treated us to a week away, anywhere we wanted. My wife wanted sun and a beach, so that's where we headed. She picked a smaller Jamaican resort that caters to more of a wealthier European clientele than a larger, more popular resort catering to the "All you can drink" U.S. crowds.

The resort was very upscale, quiet and very accommodating in drink, food and privacy. We, upon arrival had a little booking "issue", we had chosen an all-inclusive package with a room by the pool with easy access to the beach. Seems they overbooked the main hotel and gave our room away to a larger group. I, inside my head immediately hearing this started getting worked up..... for some reason though, contrary to my usual self, I just listened to their suggestion on how to address the issue..... putting us away in a little villa on the private beach side of their resort. We made out good, real good! We arrived at the far end of 8 very small one-bedroom, mini kitchen/bathroom villas 30 yards off the ocean. The downside, if there was one, was that it was near a shower that was used after giving private snorkeling lessons to clean off the gear.

The first day started out slow, sleeping in, lots of sun, drinks and getting comfortable with our forgotten freedom.

We are by most standing a conservative middle-class couple in our early 40's. Both of us not really "beauty contest" winners, but more runner up types. We both agreed early on in our relationship to stay healthy as role models for the kids and for each other. We are both fit, exercise at least four times a week. She is 5'7 about 121 lbs., with a healthy 34-inch chest. She has short thick black hair with faint streaks of grey. She still has a tight athletic butt supported by a nice pair of legs, toned through miles of jogging and stair stepping. She still turns heads with her chiseled European looking face and thick black eyebrows. I am 5'9, 170lbs, very toned with greying hair. I would be considered very fit for my age.

Though I had more girlfriends than she had boyfriends in the past, we both would be considered more conservative in the bedroom, where I would be the one to introduce new ideas. She would be willing to try my ideas but not always on board. I had a few ideas over the years that she liked, one being her dildo. I introduced us to a dildo that she really liked. The dildo was a jelly, floppy type about 6 inches long. She loved how I would tease her with it until she couldn't take it anymore then get finished off with me inside of her. I picked that size as I am about 7 1/2 inches long, so getting me inside of her really did it for her those nights when "her boyfriend" came out.

We became pretty comfortable with our surroundings over the first day and a half enjoying the solitude the views and the amenities. We became comfortable with the staff that came around and the snorkeling lessons that took place in front of us. My wife even broke out the bikini she brought and was working on a great tan.

The attendant Pulo who taught the snorkeling lessons to the side of our villa was polite, cordial and respectful of our space. I guessed he was in his late forties, thin, 5'11 with light colored skin, lighter than most of the locals.

Today one of his lessons cancelled so he walked up to us to see if we would like a lesson. I said yes, and tried to talk my wife into it; she was reluctant but agreed if I went first. 15 minutes later she walked out in her one-piece suit, now I know the reason for her reluctance.....

We had all been chest deep in the water learning how to put on the snorkel, mask and breath correctly. After a few attempts the two beginners started getting the hang of it. Unfortunately, my wife was plagued with a leaky mask, she walked up towards the beach standing in two feet of water in order to try and adjust her mask. I followed and was standing in front and to her side in three feet of water. Pulo a few yards out asked what was wrong and came in to help. He came up at an angle farthest from me but directly towards her. He came up about three feet from her dripping wet, took her mask and stepped backed to make adjustments. I asked my wife if she wanted mine while he adjusted hers.... no response. I looked at her confused as she was fixed in a stare at him, not just at him but what I quickly realized was her staring at his dripping wet shorts. The materiel was light in color and clinging to his legs, then I realized what was going on, the loose materiel was clinging in a way that showed the outline of his dick hanging down his leg. I was startled, it was to say the least, huge, it had to be 7 inches long capped off with the outline of this huge head. I looked back at my wife who was locked in her stare. He was clueless of her staring. I was staring at my wife, them him, then her, I never saw this look on her face before; she was oblivious of me talking to her. In the meantime, he slipped on the mask went underwater and came back up again soaking wet with a working mask. He stayed a few feet away making final adjustments to the mask, I stared at my wife taking this all in, her glare was again fixed on his wet shorts. I started looking at her and noticed that she was getting excited and hard. Just as fast as it started, it ended, the next group walked up for their lesson and we ended our session with lots of thanks you's and headed back to our hut.

Immediately my wife disappeared into the shower and I was left by myself.

Sex that night was better than normal; she was more than willing and showed this by letting me between her legs pretty easily, ending with her taking top position. I heard a few deep moans that I haven't heard in a while.

The next day we both slept in walked to the restaurant for coffee a late breakfast and made plans for the day.

Around 3:00 we made our way back to our hut, put on our swimsuits and layed outside with a few drinks. Pulo was giving his lessons and waved as we settled in.

After a few hours of laying out and another run for drinks Pulo came up out of the water after his last lesson to see how we are and to ask my wife to try on a new mask he had brought for her. It fit like a charm, she seemed to be overly excited and thankful of his kind gesture and seemed easily engaged in conversation with him, one would say she was flirting with him.

Pulo also asked if he could use the shower for the guests a few feet away from us to wash of the dried salt from his equipment. My wife, before I could reply, said certainly, please do.

As he made his way back to us it was evident my wife was excited to see him. Unfortunately for him, he left his towel with us and had to come back to dry off. His white swim trunks this time did not cling as much to his legs as the last pair but to my wife's enjoyment revealed something else, transparency. The materiel they had been made of when wet and with the sun behind him did not entirely shield him from observant guests.

Through the white synthetic materiel could be seen one huge cock. Not only a huge long cock, but this purplish head. His head had to be twice the size of mine. As I looked at it, I was speechless, then I looked at my wife, she was locked on it, he was standing maybe three feet from her (laying on a lounge chair) talking and adjusting her new mask. Her bikini top this time wasn't doing its job, I could see the outline of a pair of hard nipples, she was excited and had goose bumps all over her arms. She looked at me then looked back at him then back at his cock. It was apparent she was excited and loving this.

This was something we had never experienced in our lives, it was real, it was exciting and unscripted. To see her so entranced and fixated on him was a turn on to me. I think half of why I was so excited about this was that it was such a turn on to see her so sexually turned on and into the moment as I was, it was exciting to see her like this, she was engaged and into it. This wasn't about any cuckhold fantasy, it was about her wanting this, her being so willfully engaged and active in this was what was so exciting......

I have to add, what I love about our sex is being able to satisfy her and watching her be satisfied. I love making her feel so good sexually, especially with her dildo, it was a turn on for me to watch her come with it, she loved this routine as well, our little fetish work for both us.

Pulo eventually left and we just sat there stunned, looking at each other. I was amazed how hard her nipples got and I was now fully erect looking at her. We made our way inside where we both went to the bathroom, as she walked into bedroom, I came up behind her started kissing her neck and slowly making my way to her tits. She responded by pushing back into me with her ass, rubbing her crack on my rock-hard dick. Her top and bottoms fell off easily as did my shorts. She turned to me and went down on her knees giving me a blow job that included a rare ball liking and hand job. I was getting close to coming.

With that I brought her up, positioned her on the edge of the bed so her legs ware hanging off, I knelt down before her, raising her legs to find a soaking wet pussy. At this point I was licking her and teasing her, she was loving it. Her hands locked my head into position as her legs wrapped around my head to stop any escape, I was forced to lick her until she came, hard.

I freed myself from her weak legs, standing at the edge of the bed with her open pussy in front of me. I put the head of my dick inside her, just the head, teasing her. Now, I cannot believe I did this, but I asked her, "honey, did you see how big he was"? Her reply was a long "yeeessss". Did you see how big his cock was, did you see how huge the head on his cock was? Still only teasing her with the head of my dick, her reply was another long-drawn-out response, " I diiiiiiid, I did seeeee it, it was soo big". Soooo biiiig as I gave her a little more of my dick. Then I asked her, do you think you could get your hands around it? Yes, yeeeees was her long reply. At this point I noticed, she was really wet, a type of wet that lent itself to us having some great "wet sloppy sex" sounds going on. This hasn't happened in years. After a few minutes and a couple of more inches inside here I asked her if she thinks she could get it in her mouth? Her response oooohhhh, I would try. At this point we both had been ready to cum, I asked her, honey, do you think it would feel good inside you? Ohhhhh yessssss.

Now ready to cum, I started teasing her again, as much to stop myself from coming, but to keep this going. I was again only giving her the head of my dick and did what I love to do with her, talk dirty. She normally plays along with me but really just lets me talk away. "Honey, do you think it would feel good to get that huge cock in your nice little pussy, to feel that huge head inside you? To my bewilderment the response back wasn't what I expected, in a deep throated, rusty voice she replied, " Ohhhh, yeeees it would be good, I'd like to feel it inside me"

After a few more minutes neither of us could hold it any longer, I started going as deep as I could, faster and faster, in return she let out a deep moan and told me to fuck her harder. We both came at the same time, I was deep inside her when I let go, her legs wrapped around my ass and pulled me in tight, all I could do was go sideways in a big circle. That must have been what she wanted she came and then came again. Between us both, her hairy pussy was soaked. When I finally pulled out, her pussy was a little dialated and oozing cum, it was such a turn on to me, to have made her feel so good.

The next day we both slept in late, I was the first up and headed for a late morning pot of coffee to bring back. I saw Puloz and was asked if we wanted any lessons that day or if there was anything we needed. I learned today, mid-week, most people pulled out of the resort and he was to be sent home if no lessons or activities to run.....

After a lengthy discussion... I scheduled a lesson for us that evening around six.

After we returned from a day of site seeing and drinking the announcement of private snorkeling lesson was a big hit. My wife excited about the plans was quick to be the first one down to the beach in her bikini. The lessons went well and at the end Colleen was the first back to the waters edge to discuss snorkeling, cleaning the gear and just about anything she could think of to be around him...it. Maybe it was because Pulo happened to wear the same white shorts. Seeing this, I figured I would let her enjoy the view by herself. I let her know that I was heading up to use the bathroom and to get us drinks and would be back....

Upon return I found them both by the shower, cleaning the snorkeling gear and talking, my wife was loving the view and it looked as if he liked the help to clean up all the equipment. Her help was sitting there staring at him and handing him the gear as he stayed in the water stream cleaning it. Again, her bikini failed her as his shorts failed him, her hard nipples had been clearly noticeable popping out from under the nonrestrictive thin materiel, as his modesty was compromised by synthetic see through shorts.

Perfect timing by me happened to deliver a few drinks from the bar for us as we said our good byes to Pulo as we headed in before dark. My wife made a bee line to the bathroom and came out with a look that was to die for, she came out strutting, confident in herself in her bikini and was horny, aided by a few extra drinks.

She came towards me and I roped her in with my arms as I started kissing her neck and slowly spun her around, back towards me. After a few minutes of back rubbing, I sat on the edge of the couch and turned her towards me, I told her she looked great in her bikini, she ate it up and truly did look good. I asked her to do me a favor, to let me "see em", she knew what I meant and did, she was feeling really good about herself, and took the girls out for me. She came closer and I teased her by not touching them and rubbing her soft skin and licking around her nipples, she loved it, her nipples now hard. She was rewarded with a few licks directly on her nipples but mainly more teasing as I delicately, with my fingertips ran up and down her legs, back and ass, teasing her. I never went for her pussy, just around it, getting closer and closer, she was pushing it towards me but I wouldn't touch it.

After a few minutes of this I slowly made my way to her inner thighs, teasing and getting closer until I slowly peeled off her bottoms to reveal her well-manicured thick black bush. What I found inside this bush was a very wet pussy.

From here I walked her to the bedroom, lay her on the bed as I did last time only adding pillows behind her back to prop her up, so she could watch my work. I raised and separated her legs to take a look at her well-manicured pussy, now contrasted by the white tan lines left from her bikini. Her giant brown intermingled and twisted pussy lips really stood out against the white tan lines. Her tits looked just as good, her big brown areolas contrasted by her white tits again left by the bikini, she was still hot. At this point I slid down and gave her a well-deserved, slow, slow pussy liking, sucking on those thick long pussy lips, she was wet and loving it.

I stood up and started where I left off last time, slowly sliding my dick head into her, enjoying her unusually warm, wet pussy. I started asking her if she liked the lesson and asked if she happened to notice he had on the same shorts as last time, "she did notice". I started asking her round about questions if she saw his cock and if she liked seeing it, all responses came with a "yes" or an "I did" or "I would"....

As I slowly gave her more of me I started asking more pointed questions and asking if she really thought it would feel good inside her and asked her if she thought about it. "Yes and yes, I did think about it".

I then I did it, I asked her....." If I said you could, would you, would you let him put that huge cock in your little pussy"? Her response was almost out of relief that I asked her..."Yeeees, yes I would, I want to feel it, I want to try it". Honey, are you sure or just saying that? "I want to try it, I want to feel it in me", are you sure?? "Yeeessss.....I want to know..."

Here I am now, shaking as the women I love, wants me to let some guy with a huge cock fuck her. I am torn, I love making her feel sexually good, I love watching how she reacts, her body movements, her moans, it's what I do for her, it's also my turn on, as much as she loves getting it done to her, I love doing it. But do I want someone else fucking my wife... But wouldn't that be the ultimate pleasure to see her so satisfied?

Trembling I tell her to close her eyes and pretend that my cock is his and enjoy that, she does and I keep going slowly in and out.... I now wave to Puloz standing in the shadows based on our prearranged plan.

I am now in between her wide spread legs fucking her as he takes off his shorts, standing next to me naked, my eyes now fixed on this soft and hanging 7 inch cock with its huge purple head inches from me. The girth of his cock dwarfs mine as I slide out of her, only go back in slower this time. She, with her eyes still closed is enjoying me, moaning slightly....

At this point I spread her legs wider and Puloz slides up next to me, we are standing angled in towards each other between her open legs, this stranger is looking at my nude wife, her gorgeous pussy, the one that took me months to get into.......trembling....honey, honey I say, she opens her eyes....

Her first sight is to see the two of us with our dicks out, my rock hard 7.5 inch, bone white dick and his huge, soft hanging 7 inch, thick cock and its mushroom head. She lets out a gasp, looks at me then at him, then at me for approval then reaches for it, I step out and watch.

She now takes it in her hand and plays with it while he plays with her wet pussy. After a few minutes she gives me a long eye to eye stare as she leans back on the upright pillows and again fully opens her legs, again exposing her hairy, big lipped pussy to him, giving him the nonverbal ok. This action combined with a stare at him that only a confident, willing and wanting women can give.......

At this point I crawl on the bed next to her so I can watch the show, my view, now similar to hers, is looking at him through her thick hairy muff.

He lifts up the cock and places the head inside her, not all the way, just half of the head inside her and slowly teases her with it......he listened to my instructions. After a few minutes he gives her a little more, then a little more and builds up a good pace, she is moaning, holding my hand then rubbing her clit, she is loving it. At this point he is half hard and I would guess at least 8.5 inches long and soft, not like my rock hard dick. He starts teasing her, not going as fast or as deep, he starts taking longer strokes, never giving her all of it, every once in a while, on his outstroke he takes it out completely, this brings deep moans on reentry. When he takes it out I can see what it is doing to her, on the outstroke his girth pulls her lips out with it, they are now stretched around his cock exposing her now bright pink clit.. on the instroke, his girth rolls those lips up and back inside her pussy, pulling and stretching her clit in with them. She puts her hand around the shaft to feel it going in and out, as she lets go she grabs my hand, her hand is soaking wet, it's like liquid silk.

AFisher
AFisher
6 Followers
12