The Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he picks up his pace and starts going deeper, by her moans she lets him know this is what she wants, the thick base of his cock, deep inside her. As his pace picks up he takes it out once in a while then slowly sides it back in to where it was, this is what gets her, the deep throaty moans start, he picks up on this and intensifies his movement, picking up the pace and going deeper. She is moaning as I have never heard before, each stroke moaning louder and deeper, she wraps her legs around his ass and pulls him in, he can't get out, he continues but now adds a circular rotation, her moans now getting even deeper and louder, "Ohhhhh, harderrr, harderrr, fuck me harderrrr".

At this point I am not sure who came first, they both let out huge moans that seemed to last for minutes, he kept his circular motion up, with deep thrusts. It must have been incredible to feel such a wet tight pussy for him, she on the other hand was loving having such a huge thick cock deeper in her than she had ever experienced, her clit being exposed and massaged in ways never known. At this point her legs relaxed and he pulls it out to the end, strings of cum stretched from her pussy to his now sagging, thick 9 inch cock.

Her pussy a wreck, her full, thick brown pussy lips now untangled and stuck to her inner thighs, her previously tight dark pussy was now a bright pink wet gaping hole. Her pubic hair like his was matted down from their combined cum.

His legs shaking, he stands up and heads the bathroom, gathering his clothes and sneaks out, my wife up and in the bathroom shortly after.

Colleen was now back in bed, I was quick to follow, I laid next to her to ask how it was, still out of breath she says it was incredible....... while talking, my hands found her inner thigh, as I found her pussy she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me on top of her and thanking me, hugging and kissing me...... as she pulled me on top of her, my throbbing dick fell inside her.....the pussy I knew for years was now different, it was apparent that I no longer hit bottom or the sides. Her pussy still soaking wet from the session it encountered, still felt like liquid silk....she kept her arms and legs wrapped around me and told me to fuck her, "Fuck me honey, fuck me hard", as I did I asked her to tell me about how it felt, how it was, as she told me the details of her fucking, I fucked her the hardest I have ever fucked her....

12