All Comments on 'The Getaway'

by AFisher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice, tightly woven story told in a way that allowed both visualization and some sense, some insight, into the two main characters. And you did all this with an economy of language that is admirable -- and unusual.

Many thanks for the time and effort to give us an exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimp/cuck 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yet another traumatized author of big cocks.

To be so obsessed with cocks and their sizes, you must have repressed gay cravings.

my god, treat yourself man or let your homosexuality go out.

your life will be better for it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Nothing new...just the same old story repeated until exhaustion...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another sick cuck story. By the way, vagina's don't stay stretched. But then, how would you know that, you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You missed off the wimp Cuckold and Slutwife tag's. 1 star

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very nice first story and nice first fuck. He will have to share her out every time a new big cock beckons. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been even better if the husband was snipped but wasn't even thinking about it, and it was weeks later when his wife told him she missed her period and he realized that Pulo had knocked up his wife

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Not a cuckold story fan. 1 star.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Pay no attention to the naysayers. If you will note they all have the same name "anonymous". I swear I think it is 1 guy that got cheated on, but whatever. Good first story. Not great, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Pussy lips disentangled" ??? WTF ... this sounds like the author has never even seen a naked female before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pick a tense. This constantly changes between past and present tense.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

So when they get back to no-where USA, they will start trolling black bars for some more of that Kit-Kat bar. Will they bring the sisters into the Kit-Kat fold? E=Will clean up taste as good back home as it did with that salty seaweed taste?

AFisher it is always good to see a new writer dampen their feet in the pool, just next time try to be original, black scuba divers from Jamaica with big dicks is yesterdays news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as I saw the word Jamaica in the second paragraph I knew this was going to be YET ANOTHER cheesy cuckold tale about a morally bankrupt husband who gets his jollies by whoring out his wife to the unimaginably well endowed black islander. This is yet another piece of deadwood log jamming the halls of Loving Wives. There has to be a template somewhere that is being passed about by would be recipients of the O Henry Award!

AWARD WINNING TEMPLATE - Guaranteed to win! Just change the character names and occupations!

1. Setting - Jamaica.

2. Cast - A husband, his wife and any black guy that had a penile transplant from a horse.

3. The wife is hypnotized by the long dong!

4. The husband is a brain dead zombie obviously transformed as soon as he set foot on Jamaican soil.

5. The local is an immoral opportunist that will take advantage of white snatch at the drop of a bikini bottom.

6. Everyone swims! Ocean, pool, hot tub...they all work!

7. Wife drools over the local's fire hose while her zombie husband pieces together an incoherent "good" idea.

8. The 'Deed' is done.

9. The local tells his friends of another tourist conquest adding his mark to the tally board, he may win this week!

10. The loving couple returns home taking advantage of the "free" National Health Service to (hopefully) rid themselves of their antibiotics resistant strains of oral and genital STDs. They also seek advice on the best course of action regarding the wife's unplanned pregnancy.

There you go author wannabes...follow this template for a winnin' Literotica Loving Wives Classic Tale, coming to a Hallmark Holiday film starring major celebrities soon! 1☆ - TANSTAAFL...Ya'll

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Writing was generally good but with the obvious flaw of continually changing tenses. That was extremely distracting and took away from the story.

Minor point.....why in the world would someone need multiple snorkel lessons? Or even one for that matter? Put on a mask, get at tight seal put your lips over the mouthpiece of the snorkel, put your face un the water and breathe.

Consider yourselves all trained.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

take this crapp to cuck tags or put in some kind of getting Reid of the slut

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 2 years ago

So the husband has a 7.5 inch dick and the native has a "huge" 7 inch dick that has them both shocked and so excited...WTF?! Did you get the numbers wrong, or are we supposed to believe 7" is a whole lot larger than 7.5"?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Agree with perrymichaels - ignore those guys. This was hot. I like a little 'indecision' or 'reluctance' .. makes the story hotter, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GET SOMEONE TO PROOF YOUR SHIT! YOU SUCK AS A WRITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

My husband and I talked each other into me fucking a bartender at The Cape Resort in Cabo San Lucas. It was the first time I had a strange cock inside me since our marriage, and it was incredibly erotic and satisfying. It was a one-off experience and he used a condom, but six weeks later I found that I had genital warts, and my husband soon followed with the same. We should have considered that the guy surely fucked many women, and I was taking a risk. Sometimes, nasty fun has a displeasing price. Keep writing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Let me guess, first story and its a cuck one, right?

I didn't read it, nor the comments, I saw it was your first and came right here. If I am wrong and its not the usual cuck by the numbers story written by the same old worn out closeted troll cuck writer with a new name I'll repost here with my apologizes.

I somehow doubt I'll be getting carpal tunnel tonight after I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to know, how is it a wife gets fucked by a larger dick than her husband and he will not be able fill her pussy and satisfy her ever again. But a wife can have kids and given appropriate time after birth her pussy is just fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey guys, reread the size part...the husband is 7.5" HARD while the local is 7" hanging SOFT, later it says he is 9". Still a piece of dumpster fodder for a story. Why doesn't Jamaica ever get visited by a horde of great white snakes that go about pillaging the villages causing a chromatic shift in the general population?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read! Now, this is how men wish women responded to their dicks. The conservative wife gets hit by the martian slut ray at just the sight of a big one. Unfortunately, as most of us larger than average guys are well aware, this is mostly just male fantasy. I've yet to find one of these real life size queens. Been a bit of a disappointment. The only place women seem to truly lose their minds over dicks is in porn and on Lit.

defiant71defiant71over 2 years ago

A lot of haters in the comments, but whatever. One persons fantasy is another's nightmare. I thought it was a decent first story and practice is always the best way to improve. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremedously. She loves stories where wives get their pussies wrecked by a local, big-cocked guy.

My wife got her first big cock on our honeymoon on a tropical island. She says, "All couples should do this take vacations like this!"

So nice to read about another wife going bad! Great story!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck horseshit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous