All Comments on 'The Getaway: Hayley Atwell'

by DarkSwordsmanReturns

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yo, I'm the anon who loved your last Tyler story, and I gotta ask: How the hell did you know that my two biggest celebrity crushes are Jessica Chastain and Hayley Atwell?? This was SMOKING HOT. Please keep up the good work with this series, and should Tyler get confused and screw up his scheduling, requiring him to "entertain" both Hayley and Jessica at the same time? That would be AMAZING... (also, anal would be pretty hot, as well)

DarkSwordsmanReturnsDarkSwordsmanReturnsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed both chapters and rest assured, we haven’t seen the last of either Hayley or Jessica in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work! Can’t wait to see who you add next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like that I don't recall seeing a mistake on the first page.

However, I don't like that there seems to be FAR too much detail for this type of story, to the point where I couldn't finish the first page without feeling like "Am I REALLY STILL reading this same story?!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sorry, but I have tried multiple of your Hayley stories, & have yet to be able to finish a first Page without finding multiple mistakes that make it (the Page) unable to be finished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkSwordsmanReturns@DarkSwordsmanReturns
I’m now on Patreon. Subscribe now to read new stories one month early and for info on how to commission your own personal story. https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman