The Getaway: Hayley Atwell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped straight past her groin, drawing a playfully shocked gasp from my guest as I moved up to her tummy. Her foot slid off my shaft and the grin she gave me wasn't hard to interpret. Two can play that game. I was asking for it, truth be told, and I'm probably lucky she didn't use said foot to kick me square in the balls!

I stood up from the chair and motioned for her to lift her back. She sat up straight and I slotted in behind her, pouring out a fresh dollop of sunblock and smoothing it across her back. I slid my hands around and cupped her breasts, giving those hefty mounds a thorough going over. A soft whine fluttered from her lips and she turned her head, kissing me ravenously as I groped her chest. My dick was fully hard now and the crown started to poke into the crack of her ass. Hayley reached back and started jerking me off, applying perfect pressure with every delicate stroke.

"Put it between my tits," she said softly, eyes smouldering as our lips came apart.

I didn't need a second invitation. I leapt up from the recliner and hurried to the opposite end, Hayley laying back across the padding as I got into position. I parked my knees either side of her tummy, wedging them in beside the arms of the chair and slapped my dick down between her tits. Gathering them in my hands, I kneaded them gleefully as I pushed them together, wrapping them around my shaft. Hayley's breasts were the perfect size for sticking your dick between (provided, or course, that your dick is as big as mine). Big enough to fully enclose it, but not so large that it finished completely.

Keeping them squished firmly around the width of my shaft, I held them tight and started thrusting. Sunblock actually made for a surprisingly good lubricant, and my dick slid through her chestal chasm with minimal resistance. I looked down at the woman beneath me, watching as her eyelids fluttered, soft coos pouring from her full red lips. Arousal was surging through my shaft and she clearly relished the feeling of my member throbbing as it cut through her chest.

The head poked out from between her tits, precum leaking from the open slit. My dick was now coated with sunblock, so understably Hayley didn't want it in her mouth. But she was happy to let my helmet prod against her chin, sticky smears of precum left behind with each pelvic thrust. I hadn't fucked a good pair of tits in a while and I forgot how good it felt being ballsdeep in such a gorgeous rack. I was close to cumming already but I managed to fight the urge, and no matter how great her titties might have felt, I was dying to get back in that pussy.

Her boobs spilled from my grasp and Hayley took hold of them as I grabbed my rod. She was expecting me to spray her tits, so my guest was a little surprised when I moved down to the foot of the chair, giving off a little excited eek sound as I gripped her legs, spreading them far and wide. I nudged my crown against her puffy pink slit, the extra lubricant making entry even easier than before.

I slid straight down to the balls and held onto her thighs, gripping them firmly as the thrusting resumed. I was far too pent up for any kind of slow buildup and I was giving it to her hard from the very beginning. Her coos turned to moans and she fondled her tits with greater ferocity, even sucking on her own hard nipples as I went to town on her glorious snatch. It was fast and it was fiery; the true definition of a quickie. Hayley knew I was going to last long, so she was doing all she could to get herself off. Angling a tit up to her mouth with one hand, the other reached down and started strumming her clit, fingers a blur as they prodded her pleasure point.

"Oh, yes! That's it, love," Hayley purred, between sucks on her titty. "Come on. Give it to me!"

Her pussy was tight to begin with and only grew more so as the thrumming continued. Both of us were giving as good as we got, and it was difficult to tell which was harder- the grip of her pussy or the force of my thrusts. I lifted her legs and rested them against my chest, keeping them spread so she could play with her clit. Now my pelvis was clattering against the backs of her thighs, loud smacks carrying through my yard and beyond.

The sun was beating down on us and my chest was glistening with sweat as I threw myself into her, unperturbed by the stifling heat. Hayley felt incredible, looked even better too, and I would happily have given her my all if we were fucking on the surface of the sun. She frigged herself harder and her pussy responded, squeezing me tighter than words can describe.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" she squealed, her voice rising in both pitch and volume.

The look on her face during her previous climax had been sweet and serene, all fluttering flashes and puckered red lips. But this time it was nothing of the sort, and those usually stunning facial features were violently contorted as the quake of orgasm rocked her buxom frame. I remained inside her, thrusting in earnest until the tremors subsided. Now it was my turn, and while cumming inside her earlier had felt nothing short of spectacular, those lovely big tits of hers were just begging to be finished on.

Wrenching myself from the grip of her snatch, I scurried desperately across the recliner, jerking it wildly as I knelt above her chest. My balls were fit to burst and all it took was the slightest stroke to empty my scrotum complemetly. Hot spurts of cum shot forth from the hole in my dick, leaving thick ropes streaked across her giant cans.

"Ooh, yeah!" Hayley purred, grinning as the cum struck her chest. "How's that for some lotion?"

I laughed, carefully palming my tender rod.

"Better wash this off before it gives me tan marks."

I hopped down from the recliner and offered Hayley a hand to help her up. We took a quick skinny dip then went back inside as the sun began to set, taking a shower to wash off the chlorine smell. It started off innocently enough, but when Hayley started to soap up her titties I couldn't fight the urge to shove my dick in between them. After an extended stay beneath the shower head, we returned to my room to towel ourselves dry and Hayley suggested dressing up for a sit down dinner.

I gave her a kiss goodbye and she went to her room to get herself ready. I picked out my best pair of pants, my crispest shirt and my buffest pair of brogues, selected my finest cologne and ran some pomade through my hair. I was ready first, as was often the case, and headed to the kitchen to get started on dinner. I diced some chicken and chopped up some veggies for a stir fry, my standard first date special. I fried up the chicken and was just about to add in the veggies when Hayley came and found me, distracting me from the contents of my wok.

She'd squeezed her busty frame into a beautiful sparkly silver dress that hugged her curves and put her famous assets on full display. Her makeup had been done to perfection and her silky brown locks dangled elegantly over one of her sculpted shoulders.

"Jeez!" I said, nearly ruining dinner entirely as I gawped at her gorgeous figure.

Hayley smiled and sidled up close, planting a soft kiss upon my lips. I wrapped an arm around her, relishing in the feel of her body against mine. I went in for another kiss but was quickly rebuffed, and a hand on my face turned it back towards the stove.

"Eyes on the prize, big boy," Hayley warned. "I don't want to be eating charcoal for dinner."

"Then you shouldn't have worn that dress," I quipped, eliciting a giggle from my celebrity guest.

"Maybe I oughta go and fetch us some wine. Before this kitchen goes up in flames."

"I think you better."

Hayley laughed again and gave me another little kiss. I dumped in some soy sauce and gave the pan a stir, though the sight of her ass swinging back and forth as she left the room did little to aid my concentration. She returned shortly after with a bottle of Italian white and poured us a couple of glasses. We fooled around a little while I finished up dinner, Hayley doing her best not to distract me too much, which again was difficult with her choice of attire.

By some miracle, my stir fry ended up edible and I fixed us a couple of plates that we took through to the dining table. Mealtime conversation progressed from the getting-to-know-you stuff from the backyard and onto the subject of cuisine, with Hayley listing her favourite foods from across the globe. This segued into travel and my guest regaled me with her globetrotting exploits before quizzing me on my own. Had I been here? Had I been there? How about here? What about there? I replied with a polite string of 'no''s, admitting shamefully that I'd never left the States.

Hayley found this amusing. "Oh, you Yanks and your travel habits. Well, I think we're going to have to fix that, aren't we?"

"Absolutely," I replied, almost as a reflex. Travelling had never been too high on my agenda, especially since opening this place. Everything I needed was right on my doorstep. But honestly I'd make a pilgrimage to Timbuktu if this woman was gonna be there.

We finished up dinner and I offered her dessert.

"Hmm, don't think my trainer would like that much. I've already had too much booze," she admitted, taking a swig of her wine.

"Well, at least you're burning off the calories."

Hayley laughed. "True. I've got a half a bottle to burn off now," she said with a suggestive smirk.

"Then maybe we oughta get to it."

Her grin grew wider. "May-be." She drained the rest of her glass. "My room or yours?"

"Yours has a bathtub."

"Well, mine it is then. We could open that bubbly?" That's what Brits call champagne. She'd brought a bottle with her and stashed in the fridge upon arrival.

"More calories, huh?"

"More to burn off."

I took our plates back to the kitchen, swapping them for the champagne and a pair of flutes. Hayley was waiting by the bar and she took my hand, leading me across to her room. She went straight for the ensuite and I heard the running of water as I popped the champagne. I poured a couple of glasses and handed one to Hayley.

"Why, thank you," she said, moving in close, her body mere inches from mine.

"Bottoms up," I said.

"Cin cin," my guest replied, clinking my glass with her own.

We each took a sip, the sharp bubbles stinging my taste buds.

"Mmm," I said, attempting to sound refined. "A fine choice."

"I've made a few good choices lately," Hayley said. Her brown eyes twinkled and if looks could fuck I'd be adding another notch to my bedpost. "Back in a mo." Short for moment. I was really getting a handle on this British slang.

She handed me her glass and hurried off to the bathroom to turn off the faucets. Good job she remembered. If it were up to me (distracted yet again) the place would have looked like Atlantis. Hayley returned and retrieved her glass.

"Water's a little warm," she declared, taking a sip of her drink.

"Then maybe we oughta let it cool a little," I suggested.

"Hmm," she grinned, cocking a manicured brow. "And how are we gonna do that?"

"I've got a few ideas."

I put a finger to her chin, angling her face towards mine. I leaned in slowly and my lips touched hers, tongue pushing softly into her mouth. Hayley reciprocated, and soon our tongues were tied in a knot. We were both still holding our drinks, but our other hands were free to explore. And explore they very much did. Mine began at her hip, sliding around slowly until it cupped her ass, fingers enjoying the unyielding muscle. Hayley's started at my chest and migrated downwards, stopping at the lump in my pants.

Our lips came apart and Hayley did something with our drinks. Not sure what; she could have tossed them on the floor for all I cared. She returned with both hands free and her lips had found a new target. Undoing my shirt a button at a time, she left light kisses along my neck, moving past my collarbone and down to my chest. She continued south, kissing to my abs as she lowered herself slowly, freeing buttons as she went. Her knees hit the carpet and I slipped off my shirt as her hands went to my belt, unbuckling in one smooth motion. Unhooking the clasp, she slid her fingers under the waistband of my boxers, the pressure from my hardon unzipping the fly all by itself.

"Wow! Magic!" she said with a laugh.

My pants fell and I grinned back at her as she kissed my groin, just above my trimmed batch of pubes. She lowered my waistband slowly, her lips leaving kisses along the shaft as she revealed it inch by inch. She tugged it past the crown and her lips came open, catching it in her mouth as my dick sprung free. Her hands went to my hips and her eyes found mine, gazing up at me as she bobbed her head. Her mouth was warm and wet, and she was drooling copiously as she started blowing me, bathing my crown in spittle. Her lips pushed past the head and I could feel her tongue against the underside, writhing gently as she took me deeper.

I tilted my head back, unleashing a moan towards the second floor as she started sucking, coaxing out precum from the open tip. Her cheeks hollowed inward, forming a vacuum seal around my shaft as the spit kept swirling, soaking my member in copious volume. Her mouth felt incredible and my dick was throbbing already. Blood was flooding my shaft, drawn by the powerful suction that the orifice provided. Her lips went deeper, my dick blocking the moans now trying to escape as I pulsed against her tongue.

She clearly loved giving head, the enjoyment of a man's arousal a clear sign of an accomplished cocksucker. And the more I throbbed, the harder she sucked me, her efforts rewarded with a fresh flow of precum that leaked from my tip like a sieve. Her head bobbed faster, lips puckering delightfully as they bore down on the base of my shaft. One more pass and they were glued to the hilt, hands gripping my thighs as she held me inside her.

"Oh, Jesus!" I groaned, my knees nearly buckling as the tip touched her tonsils.

She held me there for as long as she could, only expelling when her gag reflex told her to. Pushing against my thighs, her lips slid along the length of my shaft, leaving a thick coat of spittle in their wake as they slipped past the twitching crown.

"Goodness!" Hayley gasped, sucking in lungfuls of air. "I've never sucked one that big before."

"Coulda fooled me," I said with a grin, drawing a chuckle from my red-faced guest.

She rose to her feet and kissed me, spit still smeared around her lips.

"Aren't you gonna finish me off?" I asked, my balls already turning blue.

She shook her head. "Mm-mm. We don't want that water getting cold now, do we?" She turned on her heels, brushing hair from her neck as she peered back over her shoulder. "Now, unzip me."

I removed my remaining clothing then did as instructed, unclipping the clasp at her neck and letting her dress fall down to her ass. I dropped to my knees and lowered it the rest of the way, leaving her in her sheer black panties. Those came down too and I grabbed her meaty butt cheeks, shoving my face in between them.

"OH!" she yelped, and though I couldn't see anything, I could picture the shocked expression etched across her face as I burrowed into her ass crack.

I pushed those thick cheeks up around my face, that cooling bath water naught but a distant memory as my tongue worked wonders on her clit. A hand gripped tight to the back of my head, holding me deep in her crevice. I was buried to the ears and my oxygen supply was pretty much nil. But did I let that stop me? Fuck no, and I licked her with a zeal and fervour that I could tell she hadn't experienced in a very long time.

"Mmm, fuck!" she squealed. "Yes, love! That's it. Right there. Don't stop!"

Heat was radiating from between her cheeks and I could feel her moisture oozing across my nose and lip as I tongued her furiously. Her legs began to shake and I curled my arms around her to keep her steady, licking without mercy. I had her on the verge in a matter of minutes, and tempting thought it was to leave her hanging there like she did to me, my thirst for those sweet, sweet juices just could not be ignored. She gripped a handful of hair, tugging at it roughly as pleasure overcame her.

"Oh, God! Yes, keep going. You're gonna make me cum!"

I dug in deep, tonguing at her clit with fierce determination, not stopping until I achieved my goal. A shriek flew forth and moments later my taste buds were ignited as a warm gush of fluid poured across my tongue. Her grip weakened and I fought my way out from between her butt cheeks, rising to my feet before her climax had even ceased. Keeping her ass spread, I pressed my dick up against her slit, steering it in with an assertive push.

"Oh, JESUS!" she yelped, flinging locks of chestnut hair across my face as she threw her head back, mewling towards the ceiling.

I held her against me and started slamming into her, those juicy ass cheeks cushioning each blow. My hands reached up and grabbed her tits, mauling them vigorously as she turned to face me, devouring my mouth with her own. The earlier blowjob had left me throbbing, so if I was going to get her off before I did, I was going to have to resort to some pretty drastic measures. Keeping a hand clutched firmly to her chest, the other slid along her tight, toned midriff until it found her clit, thrumming aggressively as I continued to thrust.

A deep groan passed from her mouth to mine and her pussy tightened, squeezing my dick like a ligature. Her body went limp and she threw her arms back around my neck to steady herself as I kept on thrusting, driving myself into her with increasing force. Soon I was going full pelt and the already loud smacks rose in volume as my pelvis beat down on her ass. Ripples were coursing through body and I felt those huge boobs jiggle as I held her tight, punishing her pussy with merciless thrusts. The moans grew louder and muffling those sounds with my mouth was no longer going to cut it. I wanted to hear her and I pried my lips from her own, allowing her to make as much noise as her libido required. Which, it turned out, was a heck of a freakin' lot!

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me!" she squealed, her face just inches from mine. "Gimme that big fucking dick!"

Her words delighted me, and hearing such filth spouted in such a posh and refined-sounding voice only made it that bit hotter. I had her on the ropes now and I pummelled her pussy with little restraint before delivering the finishing blow. Driving to the hilt one final time, I remained inside her as I rubbed her clit, drawing a loud scream from my bested opponent.

"Oh, God! Fuck! I'm fucking cumming! I'm cumming on your COOOCCCKKK!!!"

I clung to my load for dear life as she tightened further, her inner walls clenching harder by the second. I held off for as long as I could but I was fighting a losing battle, those powerful muscles breaking down my walls of resistance. Moving my hands to her hips, I gripped the actress tight as I admitted defeat, blasting rope after rope of piping hot jism deep into innards.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" I yelled, holding her against me until my sack had been emptied. I think we'll call that a tie.

We remained like that for a minute or so, sharing deep breaths until her arms slid down from my shoulders and she turned to face me, my dick popping free from her pussy. She pressed her body against me and a hand went to the back of my head, guiding me down for a kiss.

"Think it's cooled down by now?" she quipped and I laughed as I refilled our glasses.

Hayley took me by the hand and opened the bathroom door, revealing a tub that was brimming with bubbles. The water had cooled considerably, but it was nothing the hot faucet couldn't sort out. Hayley tied up her hair and climbed in first. I handed her our drinks then followed her in, slotting in behind with her back up against my torso. We sipped our drinks and she turned to kiss me, our hands clutched tight beneath the surface.