The Getaway: Hayley Atwell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made out for a few minutes then I took both our drinks, setting them down on a nearby table. I shifted back a little and rested against the edge of the tub, Hayley laying back against my chest, water up to her chin. We stayed like that for a while, enjoying the warmth of the tub until I gathered a bottle of body wash from the edge of the bath and offered to wash her. Of course Hayley accepted and she moved back a little in the water until her shoulders were above the surface. I started there, squeezing out a palmful of fragrant liquid and rubbing it into her shoulders and neck. Hayley loved it and let out a series of little satisfied coos as she enjoyed the finesse of my touch.

We both knew what was coming next and Hayley shifted back a bit more, raising her chest from the water. I squeezed out a fresh dose of body wash and got straight down to work, massaging her huge breasts and coating them in scented foam. I still couldn't get over how great they felt and I gave those lovely big boobs a thorough going over; squeezing and groping and enjoying their flawless shape. Hayley liked it too and her moans grew louder as I kneaded her tits like two lumps of dough, teasing her nipples with my fingers. Turning her head to the side, our eyes met for a moment before I leaned in closer, ravaging her mouth once more.

Hayley broke the kiss and turned to face me, planting her knees on the bottom of the tub. I did the same and she took my face in her hands, kissing me with renewed intensity. My hands went straight for her breasts, caressing them tenderly until our lips came apart.

"Up," she said simply, patting the edge of the tub.

I needed no further instruction and parked my ass exactly where she indicated, water dripping from my cock as I emerged from the water. The tub had a wide edge and I was able to sit there comfortably with my back against the wall tiles. Hayley knelt before me in the water, half her ass submerged as she took command of the bottle of body wash. Holding my dick at the base, she gave the bottle a hearty squeeze, extracting a generous portion that trickled down onto my tip. The liquid dripped down the length of my shaft, lubing it thoroughly for whatever was to come.

She wrapped her tits around my goo-soaked wang and started working them along the shaft, water splashing up the walls of the tub as she bobbed in the foamy depths. Body wash made for a more than effective lubricant and the goo turned to foam as her titties caressed my pole. She started slowly, squeezing them tightly and jiggling them along my shaft, spreading the foam across every inch. But the pace soon quickened and it wasn't long before my buxom guest was jerking me off like her life depended on it.

Hopping and bouncing in the water, she slid her tits up and down my pole, loud *PLAP* sounds ringing around the room as the soapy undersides smacked against my pelvis. My head fell back against the tiles and I gazed down at the woman beneath me, groaning softly as she beat me off. Those boobs around my dick felt truly phenomenal, and the soapy coat of makeshift lube allowed her to work them along my shaft with consummate ease.

Hayley grinned at me, staring a hole through me with those big brown eyes as she kicked things up a notch, bouncing her tits off my groin with greater ferocity. A tempest was raging and every pass she took sent torrents of bubbly water pouring over the edge of the tub. My cock was throbbing more violently than ever and beads of precum started to leak from the slit, merging with the foam now smeared across my entire helmet.

Hayley squeezed tighter, the wet, squelchy titfuck sounds growing louder by the second. It was more than I could handle and I gripped the sides of the tub, nearly denting the porcelain as her huge sets of tits nearly spanked me into a coma. Resistance was futile, and as those huge, weighty tits kept slapping my groin, I gave into the sensations now surging through my every inch. One last blow and the volcano erupted, a geyser of creamy, hot magma firing up into the air and raining back down onto the tops of her titties. The jerking slowed and a contented smile spread across her face as I continued to spew, cum pumping from the tip and gushing down into her cleavage. Her grip eased and my dick came free, flinging thin strings of spunk down into the water as it sprung from between her tits.

"Fuck," I panted.

My muscles had turned to jelly and I allowed myself to slide off the edge of the tub. I hit the surface with a loud splash, sending another foamy waterfall spilling over the sides and onto the bathroom floor. Hayley chuckled, looking mightily pleased with herself as she peered at her chest, thick dollops of spunk now slopping down towards her midriff. She fell back into the bubbles, allowing the water to wash all the cum from her chest as her boobs sank beneath the surface.

Hayley replenished the tub with a fresh burst of hot water and then sat back against my chest. We stayed like that for a while, sharing the occasional kiss as we finished our now quite flat champagne. Not much was said and both of us were happy just to enjoy the feel each other and the heat of the bathtub.

Once we'd finished our drinks, the kissing became more regular and it wasn't long before the two of us were connected at the mouth once more. Hayley yanked the plug from its hole using just a foot- a clear indicator that she was done with the constraints of the tub. We climbed out of the bath and grabbed a pair of towels, drying ourselves quickly as we returned to the room.

We went straight to the bed and my oral talents got a further airing as I tongued her to climax in a matter of minutes. We fucked in missionary and she came again before we rolled over into spoons, finishing up with doggystyle and a particularly verile cumshot that was fired across her sculpted back. We took a short break then did it a couple more times, finally passing out when our collective energy levels dropped down into the negative digits.

*

I slept in late the following morning, finally waking at close to 11am. I turned slowly in my king size bed, expecting my bleary eyes to fall upon locks of chestnut hair. Or better yet, a world class cleavage, poking out from the top of the sheet. But instead there was...nothing. Just an empty pillow, the groove of her head still sunk into the expensive filling. Curious. Morning sex was very popular at my establishment (as was just about any other kind of sex), and it was rare for a woman to emerge from the sheets without cumming a couple of times first. I was rock hard, as I often was first thing in the morning (and throughout most of the day, to be honest), and to wake up in an empty bed was more than a little disappointing. That said, I had a pretty good idea where Hayley might be and was quietly confident that AM intercourse may still be on the cards.

I hopped out of bed, took a leak and went off to find my guest. Emerging from the guest room, I could hear Carly Rae Jepsen's Emotion album playing somewhere down the hall. I knew Hayley was a CRJ fan from a certain leaked video that I definitely didn't watch- ahem- and suspected my instincts may have been right. I went to my room to brush my teeth and throw on some clothes, then headed in the direction of the music. Just as I'd thought, it was coming from the gym, so I poked my head around the doorframe and there she was, completing a set on the pec deck.

"Ah, there you are, sleepyhead," she panted, clocking me in the doorway as she did her reps.

"Morning," I replied as I entered the room. "Making use of the facilities, I see."

"Mmhmm. Hope you don't mind. PT's got me on a pretty strict programme."

She was kitted out in ultra-tight fitting spandex, her skin was shining with sweat, and every rep she completed thrust out those fantastic tits in the most enticing way possible. So, no, I didn't mind. I didn't mind at all.

"So I see. Need a spotter?"

"Sure."

She finished up her set on the pec deck, and I observed her exemplary gym etiquette (and a couple of other things too) as she wiped her sweat from the handles. Next she hit the bench press and I stood over her as she pumped her iron. Just to examine her form, of course, and definitely not so I could stare at her tits from above.

Then she went on the treadmill and I took up position beside it so I could work the controls. She started slowly, what roughly equated to a hike in the hills, and I enjoyed the sight of her asscheeks moving as she climbed the imaginary slope. Then she kicked things up a notch, progressing to a brisk jog and saying 'higher' when she wanted me to up the ante. Her tits began to flop up and down, and I'll admit a few of her directions might have passed me by as I gawked at her bouncing chest. Eventually she began to tire and singalled for me to stop. I pushed the button and the treadmill slowed to a standstill.

"Whew!" she whistled, panting heavily as she fetched her towel.

"Good workout?" I asked, handing her some water to hydrate herself.

"Uh huh. Nice little setup you've got here. Was that a sauna I saw next door?"

A grin stretched across my face. I liked where this was going. "It was. Want me to show you how it works?"

"Pfft!" she scoffed. "Fuck that. You're coming in too!"

Her sweaty body pressed against mine and she pulled me in for a kiss. A hand reached down and grabbed her ass, glutes still flexing from her workout. She pried her lips from mine and took me by the hand, leading me through to the room next door. We stripped off our clothes and went inside. Hayley took a seat on the bench as I adjusted the settings and the stones began to heat up. I joined her on the bench as the room began to fill with steam, the heat soaring to a balmy 150.

Hayley straddled me and she took my face in her hands as the kissing resumed. I ran my hands down her back, fingers gliding smoothly across her pale, wet flesh. Sweat started to bead on my skin and soon my body was as shiny as hers. The kissing intensified as she ground against me, the temperature rising in more ways than one. I lifted her slightly as I rose from the bench, lips still locked together as I set her down on the wood. I leaned over her as I left her lips behind, moving down to her neck and chest.

Collecting them in my hands, I immersed myself deeply in her glorious tits, licking sweat from the valley between. As you can probably imagine, I stayed there for a while, moulding her boobs with my hands and licking and sucking at both of her nipples. Continuing south, I kissed along her midriff, her body getting warmer as I edged towards the epicentre. Settling on my knees, I pushed her thighs up onto my shoulders and curled my arms around them, holding her tight as I dove into her molten core.

I started at the slit, sliding my tongue along it slowly and lapping up a cocktail of sweat and arousal. Moving upwards, I set up camp at the nub of her clit, remaining there for the entire duration. I felt her button stiffen as my tongue spun a spiral around it, heat emitting from the hole underneath. She wasn't as fresh as the night before, but I still enjoyed the flavour- every drop of clammy arousal a delight to the senses.

Hayley was loving it, her features changing as a thick fog of steam began to engulf us. A hand reached down and grabbed at my head, holding me right where she wanted me. Fingers combed through my hair, locks that had dampened from the humid conditions. I felt her thighs start to shake and her core tightened as my tongue did its thing, swishing and swirling around her sensitive clit.

She was close now, that much was clear, and I decided to add a little something to push her over the edge. Wetting two fingers, I rubbed them against her slit, lubing them further before I pushed them inside. I curled them towards her belly button, finding her g-spot in record-quick time. Her hidden pleasure point was wildly engorged and I jabbed at it repeatedly as I buried my fingers to the knuckle, tongue still tending to her clit. It worked like a charm and a few sharp prods were all that was needed to spark the inevitable climax.

"Oh, fuck!" Hayley shrieked. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Her pussy tightened, clamping so firmly around my probing digits that I wondered if I'd ever get them back. Clawing a fistful of wet, sweaty locks, she tugged them sharply as my tongue kept swirling, licking her through the throes of climax. Fluid gushed from deep within her, soaking my fingers as they massaged her g-spot. A string of squeals sailed forth from her lips, with a final high-pitched scream signalling that she'd reached her peak.

Her walls began to loosen and I slowly retrieved the two long digits that were drenched in her stickly arousal. I returned to the bench and Hayley mounted me, resting her knees on the expensive wood. She reached back and gripped my cock, then rubbed the tip against her slit, grinning as she felt it twitch. She held it at the base and eased herself onto it, lips sliding past the swell of my crown.

My hands went up and grabbed her tits, pushing them together as I pushed my face in between them. I licked along the curve of her breast, lapping up sweat until my tongue touched a nipple. Hayley sunk to the base of my cock and remained there as I sucked her, worshipping those gorgeous tits. Switching back and forth from one large breast to the next, I felt each nipple grow between my lips, her pussy reacting with a tightening grip around my shaft.

My hands moved down to her ass and a tit spilled from my lips, falling back into place as my mouth returned to hers. I kissed her passionately as she started riding me, fingers digging into her asscheeks as I helped her along my length. Her thighs began to crash against my own, meaty ass globes jiggling in the palms of my hands. She was riding me hard, impaling herself on all eight inches and she started to moan into my mouth as my tip touched her cervix.

Her lips left mine and she hopped onto her feet, performing textbook squats as she worked her pussy along the span of my shaft. Her back straightened and her arms curled around my shoulders, keeping herself steady as she bounced on my lap. My face was now level with her chest and I stared at those huge, heavy tits, occasionally catching one between my lips as they flopped around before me.

"Oh, God," she groaned. "Fuck, you're so big!"

Gazing ahead at those lovely, full breasts, I could have said the exact same thing. But it was no time for jokes and I simply tongued at a nipple as her tits flew past my face, moving my hands to her hips as her ass beat down on my thighs. Deep, heavy breaths started to pour out from above me as she rode me harder, using my dick like a sextoy to get herself off. Each and every pass sent her right to the hilt and her insides seemed to grip me harder with every passing second.

Sinking to the base one final time, Hayley remained there as her orgasm overtook her and she squeezed my dick so tightly that I almost joined her. I held her tight against me, utilising every ounce of willpower I possessed to keep from firing straight up her snatch. But Hayley wasn't making it easy, and the intense look of pleasure etched across her features and the heavenly sounds spewing from between her lips only added to my torment. Finally, and to my great relief, the sensations began to subside and Hayley relinquished her vice-like grip. Her euphoric expression gave way to a sweet smile of satisfaction and those lovely breathy coos became fewer and further between.

She took a moment to compose herself then rose from my lap, giving my dick one final squeeze as the head popped free from her pussy. Setting her feet down on the steam room floor, she leaned forward at the waist, resting her hands on the bench as she stuck her ass out behind her. She dipped her head towards my groin and wrapped her lips around my helmet. Finding the slit with the tip of her tongue, she lapped at the puddle of precum, extracting every last drop. She slid her lips down the length of my shaft, slurping up the fluids that were smeared across every inch.

"Ugh, fuck!" I groaned, resting my head against the wall as she went down deeper, lips edging closer to the base of my cock.

The sound of sucking soon filled the room and all I could see was her ponytail rising and falling as she showed my dick who's boss. A hand went wandering and I cupped a swinging breast, caressing it gently as she worked me over. A few more bobs of that pretty brunette head and her lips were puckered at the hilt, my crown twitching at the back of her throat. She kept me there for close to a minute, then withdrew to the tip, spit dripping to the root of my shaft.

She caught her breath then went back for more, sinking to the base in a single motion. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'd encountered some formidable cocksuckers in my time, but nobody quite like her. A talent like this comes around once in a lifetime and I relished every moment that I spent between her lips. Every slurp and suck, delivered with gusto and at optimum pressure. Every swirl of her tongue around my bulging pink helmet. Every lap at the veiny underside. Every plunge to the base, each more effortless than the last. Her final descent was met with a violent spasm and Hayley pried me from the depths of her gullet before I lost my load inside it.

"Uh huh," she said, lightly stroking my tender schlong. "Not yet, love."

Rising to her feet, she turned to face the sauna door, backing up that heart-shaped booty. Gripping my dick at the base, I pointed in the direction of her pussy as that beautiful backside slowly descended upon it. The crown touched her lips and both of us groaned as it slipped inside, the warmth and width of our respective parts pleasing one another to the highest degree. I put my hands down at my sides, gripping onto the edge of the bench as Hayley lowered herself down my pole, her tight pussy swallowing inch after inch.

She placed her hands on her thighs, bending her knees slightly as she worked her body back and forth, sliding her pussy up and down my dick. The buildup was gradual but it wasn't long before my buxom guest was riding me like a rodeo, slamming those juicy buttcheeks into my groin as she took my dick to the hilt. Hayley was in complete control and I had no choice but to sit back and take it, watching those ass globes rise and fall above me at an ever-increasing pace.

"Mmm! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Hayley gasped, punctuating each word with a hard smack upon my burning crotch.

Her asscheeks rippled as they struck my pelvis and the urge to latch my hands onto those peachy spheres was simply too great to resist. Fingers dug into her thick twin orbs and before I knew it I was guiding her motions, steering her ass from bellend to base. Her taut inner walls contracted further and her pussy squeezed tighter with every descent. Moving my hands to her thighs, I gripped them hard and pulled her into me, allowing those asscheeks to pummel my groin.

My balls were bulging and I sought to fit in one more position before another satisfied customer was sent on her merry way. My hands migrated to her hips and I rose to my feet, standing my guest up straight as I slotted in behind her, still deeply embedded in her balmy insides. Curling my arms around her trembling frame, I held her steady as I started thrusting, driving into her with all my remaining energy. One hand grabbed a titty, groping it eagerly while the other went down to her clit, thrumming with little restraint. It drove the actress wild and she turned her head to the side as I dicked her senseless, my mouth finding hers and muting the loud screams that had filled the expanse of the sauna.

Now she was putty in my hands and our tongues tousled aggressively as I threw myself into her, giving her all I had. I strummed her clit with expert precision, and it was clear from the moans and groans that both of her two main pleasure points were being vigorously stimulated. Her lips broke free from my own and she stared back at me with wide, unblinking eyes.