The Getaway: Hayley Atwell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," she instructed sternly. "Don't stop until you make me cum."

I gave a simple nod and Hayley turned to face the door, wanting no distractions from the body-quaking pleasure that was soon to come. Throwing her arms back around my neck, she braced herself for impact as I delivered a sharp burst of intensely violent slams deep into Haley's pussy. My fingers worked their magic on her throbbing pink clit and a high-pitched scream flew forth from the bowels of her throat, echoing around the sauna from one wooden wall to the next.

"OH, FUUUCCCKKK!!! YYYEEESSS!!!"

Sheathing myself to the hilt for the very last time, I concentrated fully on the actress' clit, thrumming it wildly and prolonging the ecstasy for as long as was humanly possible. The contractions that squeezed me through the duration of her orgasm were almost unbearable, and how I managed to retain my load during such an onslaught I honestly do not know. It took her a while to recover but when she did my buxom guest was as ravenous as ever, and she dropped to her knees before me as I palmed my rod, jerking like a man possessed.

Cupping her boobs in her still very shaky hands, she held them up as I pulled my prong, inviting- no, ordering- me to glaze them with the contents of my balls.

"Mmm, yes," she purred, giving her titties an enticing jiggle. "Do it, love. Shoot that load for me. All over my tits, baby. Come on. Give it to me."

No further encouragement was needed. Jerking furiously, I trained my dick on that incredible set of breasts and unloaded all over them, drenching both cans with countless streaks of burning jism. But I wasn't done yet and as the stroking continued, I recalibrated my aim and fired again, shooting the last of my load over her lips and chin.

"Oh, wow!" she said simply, licking the cum from around her mouth.

She took my cock in her hands and put her lips to the tip, sucking out the final few drops. Her eyes gazed upwards and she grinned, giving my tender prick a few last torturous strokes. I retrieved my rod then sat down beside her, exchanging tired smiles as we basked in the heat and humidity.

Finally dragging ourselves from the warmth of the sauna, we went back to my room to take a shower. Hayley washed the cum from her tits and since they were all nice and soapy, it would have been remiss of me not to stick my dick in between them one last time. And not fucking her again before she left? Well that would have been just plain rude.

We left the shower, drying and dressing ourselves, then I went to Hayley's room with her and helped her with her things. I wheeled her suitcase out to her car and we kissed each other goodbye. She was in the States for a few more weeks and said she'd love to pay me another visit before she headed home. I said she was welcome anytime and she gave me a hug, saying that she'd recommend me to all of her friends. And given her involvement with Marvel Studios, that was a very exciting prospect.

She climbed into her car, blowing me a kiss as I waved her off. I went back inside and had just settled in front of the TV when my phone started ringing. I went to answer it and a familiar voice greeted me with a warm "hello".

"Miss Chastain," I said with a grin, "I've been expecting you."