The Getaway: Kristen Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your mouth open," I said, pushing out the last few drops still stuck in my urethra.

Then, to wrap up, I used my dick like a spoon to scoop up the streaks of jism, cleaning her face one rope at a time. Pushing my cock between her lips, she sucked all the cum off the head, then closed her mouth as she swallowed it down.

"Mmm," she purred, licking that full set of lips. "Thank you, Daddy."

I waited to see if she used our 'safeword' but nothing came, so I stroked her cheek affectionately and climbed down off the bed. Light was pouring in through the windows so I closed the drapes and turned the dimmer switch a little, getting the brightness just right for the removal of her blindfold. She blinked a few times as I took it off, but the low light in the room meant her eyes adjusted quickly. I untied her wrists then helped her off the bed, giving her ass a little slap as I ushered her towards the bathroom.

"Text me when you're ready," I said as she stepped into the ensuite. "And don't even think about touching that pussy."

A grin played across her lips as she lingered in the doorway. "Yes, Daddy." And with that, the door slammed shut.

I gathered my clothes then headed to one of the guest rooms to take a shower. I dried myself quickly and pulled my clothes back on, putting on some fresh cologne and re-styling my hair. I waited for her to text me then went back to the master bedroom. Kristen had opted for a change of clothing and this time her outfit was more risque. Aside from her high-heeled ankle boots, all she had on her lower half was a pair of fishnet leggings, her pussy on full display. On her top half she wore a crop top of matching material, both of her tits exposed. Velvet black gloves stretched up to her forearms, her dark mascara and matching lipstick completing a look that was almost gothic in appearance.

I entered the room and ordered her to her knees. I fetched a dog collar from a drawer by the bed and fastened it around her neck, attaching a leather leash.

"Come with me," I said, and Kristen crawled behind me as I led her out into the hallway and across to the basement stairs.

"Where we going, Daddy?" came a voice behind me and an excited grin of anticipation spread across my face.

"You'll see," was how I responded, then told her to stand as he reached the door to the stairwell.

I opened the door and took her hand, helping her down the steps. There was a second door at the foot of the stairs. I opened it slowly and what lay beyond nearly took my guest's breath away.

OK, I need to backtrack a little here. At the end of last year, I was invited by Gillian Jacobs to Alison Brie's birthday party, where I proceeded to fuck the pair of them along with four of their celebrity friends. Honestly, that part's not really relevant to the story but any excuse, you know? So, in the following weeks I've had visits from all of the women I plowed that day, sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs, sometimes with others in tow. Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively was a particular highlight, and if you're lucky, I might tell that story at a later date.

Anyway, by far my most frequent visitor from that little group has been Aubrey Plaza, who anyone familiar with that story will know, likes to get fucked really, really hard. And when Aubrey's around, things like that have a tendency to escalate. So getting fucked really hard soon became getting fucked really hard with her hands behind her back. Then ties started making an appearance. Then handcuffs. Then ropes. Then, once I'd tied her up and to my bed in every way imaginable, Aubrey suggested we take things further.

At first I didn't know what she meant, then over the course of the next few days, she sent me a series of messages that got me up to speed. Included in each one was a picture of a piece of bondage equipment she was interested in using, and a list of ways in which it could be employed. I told her I didn't have the space to store such apparatus, but Aubrey was persistent. What about your basement? she asked. And thus, the dungeon was born.

It didn't take long to find the things online and assembling them was a piece of cake. Within a couple of weeks, the basement was fully functional, and since the whole thing had been her idea, it was only right that Aubrey should take it for a test drive. She booked a five night stay first chance she got and needless to say, we utilised every piece of equipment a dozen times over during the course of the week. Then, once she'd finally left and my body regained its function, I got to wondering who else might enjoy such exotic devices. My first thought was Kristen Bell.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, her mouth hanging open as she took it all in. "You kept this quiet."

"Wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well..." she said with a grin, "I'm surprised."

"So, you'd like to try it out then?"

"Try it out?! I wanna fuckin' live down here!"

I laughed. "Well, one thing at a time. Speaking of, which thing would you like to try first?"

"Hmm," she said, a gloved finger pressed to her cheek as she considered each item in turn. "How about that one?"

She pointed at the sex swing, hanging from the ceiling in the centre of the room.

A small grin pulled at the sides of my mouth. "A fine choice."

I led her towards it then wrapped my arms around her, hands sliding from her back, past her ass and down to the backs of her thighs. Fingers digging into her silken flesh, a little excited gasp tumbled from between her lips as I hoisted her upwards, cradling her body in my arms. Her arms went around my shoulders and she pushed her lips against mine, kissing me with lust and passion. Walking us forward, her lips stayed glued to mine as I placed her in the swing, allowing the support frame to take her weight.

Kissing her a few more times, I moved down to her chest via neck and collarbone, sucking on a titty through her fishnet top. A hand gripped the support straps while the other found the back of my head, black velvet fingers combing through my hair as my teeth grazed her nipple. I moved to her other breast then took a step back to admire my handiwork. Her small body fit the swing like a glove. Padded straps supporting her thighs, her ass stuck out behind her as her legs dangled down, her heels two feet from the ground.

Support straps clutched in her hands, she turned her head as I walked around behind her, kissing down her back as I dropped to my knees. Clutching two handfuls of mesh-like fabric, I pulled in different directions, tearing a face-sized hole. Gripping the tops of her thighs, my head went forward without a moment's delay, burying my face in her ass.

"OH!" she yelped in surprise, her quads tightening as my tongue came out, licking along her slit.

Her pussy was drenched, and likely had been since we entered the basement. Licking her pussy from front to back, I harvested as much moisture as my tongue could accommodate before settling on her clit, lapping at it furiously with quick, sharp flicks of my tongue. Heat was pouring from between her lips and my nostrils flared as her gorgeous scent wafted into my nasal cavity. The break in play had cooled her a little and I was able to lick her for longer before she veered to the brink of climax. Her legs began to tremble, coos and groans streaming from between her lips. She was close now- perilously so- and a few more licks is all I granted her before I pulled my head from between her cheeks.

Rising to my feet, I kissed along the nape of her neck then along her shoulder as she turned her head, peering at me with a bright blue eye. Moving upwards, my tongue shot out from between my lips, tussling with her own as my hands slid up her back. Grabbing her shoulders, I guided her downwards with a gentle push, hands sliding down the support straps until her body was horizontal. The bottom supports split, one underneath her shoulders, the other at the small of her back. She slid her feet into the stirrups for extra support then looked up at me with a grin as I loomed up above her.

Gripping the straps with a single hand, she reached above her head with the other, groping at the bulge in my pants. I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside, Kristen's teeth sinking into her lower lip as I started to unbuckle my belt. Undoing the clasp at the front on my pants, I lowered my fly with deliberate slowness, teasing her with the treat underneath. I was hard as a rock after eating her pussy, and my cock flew out as if spring loaded, flopping up and down in front of her face.

"You wanna suck it?" I asked as I gripped the base, slapping the crown against her lips.

"Yes, Daddy. I'd love to suck your cock."

"Good girl. You can play with your pussy, but what must you not do?"

"Make myself cum."

"That's right. Now open your mouth."

She did as I told her, parting her lips as wide as they'd go. I steered my cock into the open slot, pushing it down until I reached her tonsils. She closed her lips around my shaft and I thrusted slowly as she started sucking, balls squishing against her nose as I plunged right down to the hilt. Kristen reached down and started playing with her pussy, just as I'd permitted, rubbing her clit with two gloved fingers.

Spit was sloshing around her mouth, basting my shaft as I pushed myself into it. I thrusted harder and she choked a little as she took me down further, my tip at the back of her throat. Retracting slowly, my cock was soaked with saliva as I pried it from between her lips. Fingers curled around the shaft, I stroked it gently as I dipped my sack into her mouth, feeding it to her a ball at a time.

Pushing against the support straps, a nut popped free from Kristen's lips as the swing swung out about two or three feet. Gripping the straps in my balled up fists, my crown slotted between her lips as I pulled the swing back towards me, sliding her mouth down my shaft. I kept this up for several minutes. Swinging her back and forth, her lips slid up past my crown as I pushed her out, then puckered at the base as I pulled her back in. Her moans got louder as she frigged herself off and I could tell she was getting close.

"OK, that's enough," I said, plucking my cock from between her lips. "Hands on the straps."

She groaned a little but did as I told her, moving her hands from her pussy and grabbing the reinforced straps. I gripped the support bar and span it a half-rotation. Kicking off my shoes, I pulled off my pants and socks, leaving them in a heap on the floor.

"Eep!" Kristen exclaimed, giggling excitedly as her body turned one-eighty degrees.

Lifting her head as much as she was able, her lips curled up in a grin as I gripped my cock, moving in between her legs. Rubbing my tip up against her pussy, I felt how wet she was as I pushed inside her, spearing her with a single thrust. Her head fell backwards and a loud moan launched from between her lips as my hips rowed inward, burying myself to the balls. Again, I fully utilised the swing's range of motion, allowing it to do all the work as I basically jerked myself off with Kristen's tight snatch. Holding the straps, I pushed the swing out in front of me, allowing her pussy to slide off my dick before it came straight back at me, swallowing up my shaft and taking it down to the base.

Her wet pussy gliding up and down my shaft felt nothing short of incredible, but as my cock started twitching as it touched her cervix, it was clear that it wanted more. Tugging at the straps, I used them for leverage as I pulled her into me, impaling her on all eight inches. Now her pussy was jerking me faster, sliding to the tip and back with ever increasing speed. Kristen's neck came craning back up, a look of pure ecstasy etched across her face as I pulled her pelvis into mine.

"Mmm, yeah! That's it, Daddy!" she purred in delight. "Own my pussy. Use it however you like."

It was an offer I couldn't refuse, and I gripped her hips to keep her still as I threw my body into hers, driving into her pussy with very little self-control. The swing and the position she was in allowed for particularly deep penetrations, and I could feel my tip hitting her cervix with every thrust I took. She did her best to keep her head up, so she could watch me slam into her. But she couldn't stop it from tipping backwards whenever my crown touched her g-spot, loud, lust-filled groans spilling out into the bowels of my home.

Grabbing her legs, the support straps moved as I pushed them upwards, holding them against my chest. Her ass sunk lower as the strap slipped down her leg, tucking in behind her knees. Her ankles perched on my shoulders and I looked down from between them as the thrusting resumed, watching her eyelids flutter as I sunk into the depths of her pussy. The strap around her legs was pressing against my abs, flexing and bending with every stroke. But I didn't let it break my stride, and soon piercing smacks were echoing through the basement, growing louder by the second as my pelvis beat down on her ass.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me!" she squealed, her voice light and breathy.

She bit her lower lip, eyes rolling into the back of her head as I drilled into her pussy, pounding hard and fast. Again she was on the verge, a thrust away from total euphoria. Pulling out this time was particularly tough but somehow I managed to do it, every cell in my brain telling me to stick it back in and pound her into a coma. But I resisted the urge, receiving a growl of frustration so deep and raspy that it almost sounded like she was in pain. But I ignored it, ready to move on to the next position.

When I fucked Alison in this swing a couple of weeks ago, she busted out some tricks completely unexpectedly that allowed for some particularly exotic positions. I wasn't sure where she'd picked them up, but it was undoubtedly her post-GLOW brawn that enabled her to do them. Anyway, Kristen is pretty athletic herself so I kinda figured that what's good enough for Brie is good enough for Bell.

"Want me to show you something?" I asked.

She grinned and nodded.

"Come here," I said, grabbing her by the thighs and scooping her up.

Lowering her to her feet, I spun her around, putting a hand on her hip and the other at the small of her back. Pushing her forward, she bent at the waist under my direction, holding the swing straps as she stuck out her ass. I think she thought I was going to fuck her from behind. But what I had in mind was far more creative than that. Holding her hips, I steered her forward until her toned tummy was rested on the straps.

"Hands out," I said. "Above your head."

"Why?" she asked quizzically, peering back at me as best she could. "What for?"

"You'll see," I grinned.

And with that, I reached down and grabbed her ankles, hoisting them into the air.

"Ahh! Oh my God!" she shrieked as her body was flipped on its axis, her feet in the air, her head falling down to the floor.

Her palms touched the ground and I held her in the handstand, the swing straps supporting her waist.

"You're crazy!" she laughed, once the initial shock had worn off.

"I've got you," I said, moving my hands to her ass.

I gave her a moment to adjust to the new position, then bent at the waist, gripping her asscheeks hard as I threw my head forward, burying it between her thighs. I rolled my tongue out and put it to her pussy, licking from taint to clit.

"Oh my God!" she squealed again, her voice a mixture of shock, arousal and amusement as I slid my tongue up and down her snatch.

She was dripping wet, and I gleefully licked along the length of her slit, gathering the fluid that coated her vaginal lips. The shrieks continued, mixed with fits of laughter as I held her in position, her legs in the air, her head just a foot from the ground. Then I settled on her clit, the shrieks giving way to moans as my tongue swirled around it, twisting this way and that.

"Ohhh, yeah!" she purred, her thighs starting to shake. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it, Daddy. Right there."

Her pussy was steaming, warmth wafting into my nose as I ate her out. I licked her to the brink then pulled my tongue away, stopping before her arms gave way and she fell on top of her skull. I licked along her pussy a few more times, cleaning the excess fluid before I flipped her around, putting her back on her feet. I turned her back to face me, her hair a mess, face still flush with blood.

"Phew!" she panted, puffing her bright red cheeks. "What has gotten into you today?"

I said nothing, more concerned about getting something into her. A grin spread across my face as I lifted her up, popping her back in the swing and spinning her into position. The support straps stretched across the tops of her thighs, her ass stuck out invitingly. Stepping up behind her, I aligned my tip with the slit of her pussy, then pushed against the small of her back, swinging her out and letting her fall back into me. She was so wet by this stage that I didn't even have to grip my shaft. Her pussy just slotted straight onto it, sliding right down until her asscheeks were flush with my groin.

"Mmm, yeah! Push me, Daddy! Higher!" Kristen grinned, peering over her shoulder.

And push her I did. Allowing the swing to pull her from my cock, I didn't have to move a muscle as the shift in momentum brought her straight back to me. Her ass bounced off my pelvis and she gave a deep grunt of satisfaction each time my cock disappeared. I kept it up for as long as I could stand, before the urge to pound her out had grown too big to resist.

Gripping the reinforced straps, I held them tight as I pumped my hips, slamming into her pussy. Every thrust took me straight to the balls, dull smacks ringing out as our bodies collided.

"Ugh, yes!" Kristen growled, tilting her head towards the ceiling. "Fuck me, Daddy! Use my fucking pussy!"

Wrapping an arm around her chest, I groped a perky tit as I pulled her back, pinning her body against me. My free hand reached down to her clit, strumming it wildly as I kept on railing, unleashing a flurry of thrusts that took me right to her molten core. Her pussy tightened, clenching me harder as I drilled into her darkest depths. Kristen screamed, words indecipherable as her shrill voice bounced around the basement walls. Hands tightening around the support straps, she held on for dear life as I fucked her senseless, driving to the hilt with each new merciless thrust.

She was seriously close now, not so much teetering on the edge, more dangling from it by her little finger. One more thrust would have set her off, so with a heavy heart I uncurled my arms from around her body and pulled my cock from inside her. A cry of anguish flew forth from her lips, almost deafening me as my crown popped free from her pussy. I fully expected the safeword now and I think I actually heard the first syllable before she stopped herself from completing it.

I waited a moment for her legs to stop shaking then told her to spread them. She did as instructed, pointing her heels at opposing walls. With a gentle nudge, I pushed her backwards, grabbing her legs as she flipped them up, her top half falling towards the floor.

"Ahhh!" she shrieked as I held her up by the legs, her head so close to the floor that her hair almost brushed against it.

"Keep your legs wide," I said, peering down at her as she hung in mid air.

She did as I said, keeping her legs spread as far as she could. She yelped again a little as I let her go, now suspended by just her quads. Kneeling before her, I wrapped my arms around her lower back, taking the strain off her thighs. The result was an almost perfect 69 position and all I had to do was pull her ass to me a little to gain direct access to her pussy. My tongue came out, honing it on her clit as I dove in between her legs.