The Getaway: Kristen Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!" she groaned, her body tensing as I ate her out.

Kristen grabbed my ass for further support and used my cheeks to swing herself into me, swallowing my shaft in one swift motion. Wrapping her arms around the tops of my thighs, she kept herself pinned there as she started sucking, my cock embedded in her mouth and throat. She couldn't bob her head much in the position she was in, so her lips mostly stayed at the base of my shaft. The suction was amazing and she coaxed out every drop of precum as she sucked my dick. And by this stage, there was a lot of it in there.

She was doing an incredible job, especially I was tonguing her pussy in a way that would have left most women functionless. Flicking my tongue across the nub of her clit, fluid was leaking from her genitals just as quickly as it was from mine, sticky juices smearing across her labia. Every so often, I'd lick up and down her tight pink slit, cleaning up the fluids before returning to her clit to extract some more. She tasted delightful and I enjoyed the sweet flavour tingling on my tongue as I dined on her perfect snatch.

My dick started throbbing, arousal surging through my shaft as the tip rubbed against the back of her throat. I was fit to burst, my balls swelling larger as they dangled in front of her face. A few more sucks and I could take no more. Reaching down, I gripped Kristen's head to hold her in place, my cock blocking her groans of frustration as I peeled my tongue from her clit. Pushing down on the back of her head, her lips touched the base of my cock as my bellend erupted.

"Urgh! Fuuuccckkk!!!" I yelled as thick ropes of cum shot forth from the tip of my prick.

My cock was so deep that she didn't even have to swallow, a tidal wave of boiling jism gushing straight down her gullet. I stayed in her mouth until my balls were empty, listening to her moan around my cock as spurt after spurt of gooey, warm spunk splashed the inside of her throat.

Kristen gasped as I wrenched myself free, sucking in lungfuls of air. Grabbing her shoulders, I pushed her up as I rose to my feet, legs still shaking from the force of my climax. She grabbed the support straps, pulling herself up to a seated position.

"Well," she said with a smirk, "that was eventful."

I grinned back as I moved in and kissed her, scooping her up the thighs. Her arms went to my shoulders and she kissed me again as I lifted her from the swing, setting her down on the ground.

"So," I said, "what next?"

She thought for a moment as she scanned the room. "That one looks fun," she declared, pointing at the pommel horse on the far side of the basement.

"That it is," I replied, my grin growing wider. "Lead the way."

"Yes, sir," she smirked and took off across the room.

I followed behind her, staring at her ass in the shredded fishnets. She stopped at the pommel horse and gave it a brief inspection, running a hand across the padded bench.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Mmhmm."

There were two thin cushions on either side, each with a set of straps, one fixed and one adjustable. Kristen knelt on the first set of cushions, her knees at one end, her ankles at the other. Leaning forward, she rested her arms on the second cushions as her torso laid out across the bench, her ass and head hanging over the edge. Starting with her left arm, I fastened the fixed strap to her wrist and slid the adjustable one to her elbow, fastening that one too. I did the same to her right arm and then moved down to her legs. Strapping her ankles in place, I moved the adjustable straps to the tops of her calves and pulled them tight. Finally, I fixed two straps across her back, one just above her ass, the other beneath her shoulders. Now she was fixed in position, unable to move anything but her head and neck.

I strolled around the horse, running a finger along her back.

"Hmm," I mused, "where to start?"

I circled around behind her and smacked her ass, drawing a high-pitched yelp. Dropping to a squat, I put my hands to the backs of her thighs, admiring the sight of her pussy on full display. Moving my hands to the small of her back, I kissed up her left thigh and up to her ass cheek. The brief pause had done little to cool her down and I could feel the heat radiating from within her as I switched to the other cheek, licking her fragrant skin.

Kristen whimpered as I teased her, kissing and licking both asscheeks, then yelped as I spread them wide, shoving my face in between them. This time I focused on her asshole, licking it several times before I pushed my tongue inside. Head bobbing back and forth, my lips kissed her sphincter as my tongue went deep, plunging into her rectum.

"Mmm, yes," Kristen purred, knees shaking against the cushions. "That's it, Daddy. Eat my ass."

Telling me what to do was unusual for her. Had she forgotten who was in charge around here? I couldn't have that so I decided to give her a reminder. Lifting a hand high into the air, my face stayed deep in her buttcrack as I brought it back down, slapping her hard on the ass. A loud smack carried through the basement and Kristen squealed as my hand made contact, leaving a palmprint on the skin of her cheek.

Pulling my tongue from her ass, I licked along the slit of her pussy, cleaning up the fluid now smeared across both her lips. Her clit was throbbing and I tongued it just a little, teasing her as I rose to my feet. I rubbed my cock against her slit, letting her feel how hard I was so soon after cumming. Then I smacked her ass again and walked around to face her, dick pulsing as I held it in my hand.

Putting my hand to her chin, I angled her head up towards me as I leant down to kiss her, locking my lips against hers. Her tongue found mine and tussled with it greedily, chasing it around my mouth. Prying my lips from her own, my hand migrated to the top of her head, fingers sliding through her oily hair.

"Open," I said simply, her lips parting almost instinctively.

I steered my crown into her open mouth, guiding her down the first few inches. Fingers uncurling from around my shaft, my hands moved to the side of her head, combing hair back behind her ears. Thrusting slowly, I pushed my cock into her mouth as her lips wrapped around it, inserting it an inch at a time. Kristen sucked hard as I fed her my cock, her mouth getting slicker the deeper I went. Spit slopped down from the underside each time I pulled back, thick drops spilling down her chin and leaving a puddle on the basement floor.

My crown slid past her tonsils and she gagged a little as it reached her throat. Gripping two fistfuls of slicked back hair, I pushed myself forward with a gentle nudge, breaching the barrier between mouth and gullet. Her neck and back were perfectly straight, allowing me to fully enter her throat. One last push and my balls squished against her chin, her lips pursed at the base of my shaft. Her eyes began to water, leaving long streaks of mascara across her flushed red cheeks.

I kept it there for as long as she could handle, holding her forehead against my abs. Withdrawing slowly, I plucked my crown from between her lips, spit dripping down the length of my shaft. I gave her a few seconds to refill her lungs then pushed back inside her, plunging straight down to the base. I thursted a little harder this time, wet, sloppy squelching sounds filling the depths of my home as I fucked her mouth and throat. My cock was drenched in saliva by the time I was done, long thick ropes of the stuff dripping down onto the floor as I pried myself loose.

Leaning over, I gave her wet mouth a particularly messy kiss then circled around behind her, stroking my spit-soaked cock. Placing a hand at the small of her back, I rubbed my tip against her pussy with the other, teasing her drippy pink slit.

"You want this cock?" I asked, smacking the head against her clit.

"Mmm, yes, Daddy," Kristen purred. "I want you to fuck me with that perfect cock."

I inserted the tip then pulled it back, and she whined in anguish as I kept it there, an inch from her greedy snatch.

"Beg for it."

"Please, Daddy. I want it. I want to feel it inside me. I want you to pound me with it 'til I scream your name. Please, Daddy. Please may I have your cock?"

A grin stretched across my face, and without answering, I shoved my dick straight into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes," Kristen gasped, her toes curling against the cushions. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Her pussy was almost as wet as my cock, so resistance was pretty much nil as I steered myself in. The first thrust took me straight to the balls and I remained inside her, letting her feel me throbbing in her deepest parts. I gripped her hips, more out of instinct than anything else. I didn't need to keep her steady, that was for sure. She was restrained so tightly she could barely move a muscle. Digging my fingers into her pliant flesh, I started to roll my hips, sinking into her snatch with deep yet gentle strokes that let me bask in her warmth and moisture. Her pussy was soaked, and slick, sticky juices started to merge with the spit on my shaft as I rowed in deeper, plunging right down to the base.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cooed softly, almost breathing the words out as I thrusted slowly, filling her pussy with each new stroke.

Her movement, of course, was very restricted, but she turned back to face me as much as she was able. All I could see was her left eye and the corner of her mouth, but that was enough to tell me that she was loving every second of it, her eyelid fluttering with every movement and thrust. Picking up the pace, her moans increased in pitch and volume as I went at her harder, pounding her pussy with little restraint.

Of course, I loved hearing the vocal stylings of every woman I was with, but as anyone who's seen Frozen can attest, Kristen Bell has a particularly impressive range. So with that in mind, I regularly altered my style of thrusting to hear her entire repertoire. Slowing my thrusts but remaining deep, I was treated to an extended chorus of soft coos and breathy moans, interspersed with the occasional yelp as my tip touched her cervix. Pulling out entirely, I'd listen to her whine then beg in desperation until I put it back in, enjoying the sight of her trying to back up onto my cock but being unable to do so. Then I'd stick it back in and tear into her pussy with a flurry of thrusts that had her screaming at the top of her lungs.

I moved my hands from her hips and let them hang by my sides as I railed her, watching those surprisingly thick ass cheeks ripple with every pelvic slam. Her pussy was burning up and I could feel her gripping me tighter each time I thrusted. She was at the brink now, her need to cum so great it was almost palpable. I gave a few more thrusts, waiting for the safeword that still didn't come then pulled out quickly before I tipped her over the edge. She whined a little but less than I'd expected. At this stage she seemed as determined as I was to eke out her orgasm for as long as physically possible.

My dick was basted in her vaginal fluids so I returned to her mouth so she could clean me off. Pushing my cock almost down to the base, she moaned a little as she tasted her pussy, slurping up the juices now coating my every inch. Retrieving my dick from her mouth, I leant down to kiss her, enjoying the taste of pussy now heavy on her lips and tongue.

"Wanna try one more?" I asked as I squatted before her, brushing locks of hair from her face and tucking them behind her ears.

"Mmhmm," she replied, that naughty smirk of hers still as prominent as ever.

"Which one?"

She looked around the basement once more, her eyes focusing on the opposite corner.

"That one," she nodded, directing me with the only body part she was able to move.

I didn't need to turn and look, knowing full well which one she meant. "As you wish."

I kissed her once more then began the arduous task of removing her restraints. It took a while and her legs were a little wobbly as she stepped down from the horse. I offered my arm to steady her then led her across the room to her choice of apparatus.

Most of the units had been purchased online but this one was my own creation. It began life as an old wooden chest of my grandfather's that had been down in the basement for years. It wasn't any kind of heirloom to the best of my knowledge so I decided to get some use out of it. Covering the top with padded leather, I drilled in some metal rings in strategic places so ropes and ties could be attached, and voila! I had my very own bondage table.

"Take a seat," I said, pointing at the papped surface.

Kristen perched on the edge as I fetched a few coiled lengths of rope from a rack on the wall.

"On your side," I instructed. "Ass out behind you."

Kristen grinned and assumed the position, which was basically the little spoon but with her ass thrust over the edge. Unfurling a length of rope, I bound her ankles in a complex knot, tying them to a ring on the side of the chest. I tied her wrists in a similar fashion, attaching them to the same ring so her hands and feet were almost touching. Then to wrap up, I looped the final rope around her thighs and the small of her back, essentially tying her legs to her torso, and secured it with a knot at her hip. I took a moment to admire the spectacle. This position was almost as secure as the previous one, and turning her head to the left was all the movement she was capable of.

I fetched a little padded cushion from a nearby chest and rested my knees on it as I dropped to the floor. Her ass was thrust out perfectly, the optimum height for me to shove my face in. So that's what I did. Holding the edges of the table, I poked out my tongue and put it straight to her pussy, licking with immediate vigour. Starting at her clit, my tongue glided smoothly across her lips and taint, finally stopping when I reached her asshole. Again, she was soaking wet (when was she not?) and I licked back and forth across her pussy several times, gathering the delicious nectar with long, smooth swipes of my tongue.

Moving to her asshole, I focused mainly on that from this point on. Wetting a thumb with saliva, I teased her clit with it as I licked across her sphincter, basting her bottom in drool. Pushing my tongue inside, I steered it in as deep as I could, only stopping once my nose was squished against her asscheek. Her clit was throbbing underneath my thumb, her asshole tightening further with every bob of my head. Her moans grew louder then turned to howls as I moved my thumb from her clit, leaving her hanging for what must have been the twentieth time that day.

Rising to my feet, I aligned my cock with the slit of her pussy, entering her without further delay. She turned her head to look at me and a sharp squeal flew from between her lips as I drove myself to the hilt. No slow build up this time. Pushing against her asscheek to keep her spread, I banged her hard from the very first thrust. Bucking my hips with force and ferocity, my balls slapped against her thigh as I threw myself into her, bottoming out with each new thrust.

Kristen went wild from the get go. Panting, growling, screaming; those pretty blue eyes were fixed on mine, staring me down as I fucked her. I stared straight back, letting go of her asscheek and smacking it hard.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked, gritting my teeth as I drove my dick deep inside it.

"It's yours, Daddy," Kristen replied. "You own this fucking pussy."

"What about your husband?"

She shook her head.

"He doesn't fuck you like I do, does he?"

"Uh uh. He couldn't even dream of fucking me like you do, Daddy. He's not half the man you are."

Woah. Sorry about that, Dax. I'll buy you a beer sometime. Actually, probably best we never, ever meet each other.

The words triggered something in me and I redoubled my efforts, smacking her ass again then pummelling her pussy with a series of savage thrusts. Gripping a handful of hair, I wrapped it around my knuckles and wrenched it back, pointing her head at the wall in front. Her pussy contracted in response and I held her hair like the ropes that were tying her town, pulling it hard as I fucked her brains out. The harder I pounded, the harder she gripped me, and I couldn't resist the urge to taunt her a little as I tore into her tight pink pussy.

"You gonna cum?" I asked, pulling at her hair again and turning her back to face me.

"Uh uh," she said, looking back at me with a grin and a defiant shake of her head. "You're gonna have to fuck me better than that."

Oof. That was unlike her. She was always so full of praise. Since it was just the one time I thought about letting it slide. But no, she'd have to be taught a lesson. Pulling out of her pussy, I returned to the same wall-mounted rack where I'd gotten the ropes from and perused a selection of implements. I had a choice of paddles, floggers and riding crops, owning multiples of all three in various designs and materials. After much deliberation, I landed on a black leather paddle that was fluffy on one side and hard on the other.

I plucked it from the rack and returned to the table, showing it to Kristen. Our 'safeword' also doubled up as an actual safeword that she could use when I did or suggested something that was too much for her or she wasn't into. She didn't use it much for either purpose and now was no exception. Standing at the edge of the table, I grabbed her left hip as I extended my arm out behind me, holding the paddle at about waist height. Bringing it forward, the paddle cut through the air as I brought the hard side down onto her ass, a dull thud bouncing from one brick wall to the next.

Kristen gasped, an excited smirk spreading across her face as I drew my hand back, raising the paddle once more.

"Ooh, yeah," she purred. "Spank me, Daddy. I've been bad."

I swung the paddle again and Kristen hissed sharply, a mixture of pleasure and pain, as it struck her peachy ass.

"Yeah, you have been bad, huh?" * THWACK! * I spanked her again. "Fucking around behind your husband's back."

* THWACK! * This was the hardest yet and Kristen yelped as the force of the strike made her buttocks sting.

"Mmhmm." * THWACK! * "Ahh! I think..." * THWACK! * "Ahh! I think I need..." * THWACK! * "...to be punished."

* THWACK! *

"Me too."

By now her cheeks were burning red and I spanked her one last time before tossing the paddle aside. I untied the rope from around her thighs then untethered her wrists and ankles. I slapped her ass with my palm then motioned for her to stand.

"Get up," I said sternly.

She leapt up from the table, stifling a grin as she rose to her feet.

"Sit."

Kristen perched on the edge of the table.

"Not there. On the floor. Back against the table."

She corrected her seating position as per my instructions, leaning against the chest as she parked her ass on the basement floor.

"Spread your legs."

Raising her knees, she planted her heels on the floor as she parted her thighs, revealing that sweet pink pussy. I walked around the side of the chest until I was stood at the opposite end.

"Give me your hands."

Kristen reached back behind her, resting her palms on the padded surface. I threaded a rope through the rings on the side and tied it to both her wrists. Both her arms were tight to the leather, yet not stretched in an uncomfortable position. Returning to the front of the chest, I attached two ropes to the rings by her knees, tying them tightly around the tops of her thighs.

"Mouth," I said simply as I stepped up before her, cock clutched in my fist.

I didn't need to say anything else. Kristen all but unhinged her jaw upon my command, letting her mouth hang open as wide as it could.