The GFBJ Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz gives Tommy to J; but the deal changes.
4.7k words
4.69
4.2k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 5

"Would it be okay if I bite your wife's nipples?"

"Excellent idea, Tom-Tom."

Liz felt insane. Each of Tommy's little nipple bites sent sparks into her pussy anyway, and to have it done to her while J watched made her want to explode. Not come, though she wanted that also. Just physically explode into a million pieces in front of him. She held her lips firmly together to keep from screaming, but sounds still escaped.

"Elizabeth, my dear wife, you're making the most interesting noises."

Tommy pulled off her tit briefly to answer. "I commanded her to stay silent while we made love. I think she likes that."

"Tom-Tom, you are brilliant. I never thought of that. Yes, Elizabeth, for as long as it amuses me you will remain silent unless one of us specifically requires you to respond. Understand?"

She nodded. It was all she could do anyway as Tommy had moved to her other breast and was inflicting fresh torture on that nipple. She couldn't take her eyes off J. When he watched her get her nipples bitten it seemed to double her excitement. She tapped her lips.

Tommy released the nipple she was biting. "That means she wants to say something."

"Another innovation. Tom-Tom, I'm beginning to get a big crush on you. And you seem to really know how to bring out my wife's submissive side, which she usually keeps well hidden except for me. Elizabeth, what did you want to tell us? Speak."

"I just wanted to-- to let you know-- know--" Tommy had resumed the nipple torture. "When-- when, my Love, you look at me--"

"It turns you on. Yes. And no doubt you'll love it when I watch you eat our new friend's pussy, isn't that right?"

Liz jumped involuntarily, pulling Tommy's lips off her. She'd been so focused on her fantasies of Tommy servicing J that she'd never thought of that. She felt embarrassed to think of doing it in front of her husband. Also stupid for not thinking it could happen.

J caressed Liz's bare neck and shoulder while Tommy resumed her biting. "So, Tom-Tom, how did you envision this all happening?"

Tommy freed Liz's nipple, an enormous relief. Liz relaxed, realizing she'd been on her toes. "She told me what you like."

"Oh? I definitely want to know about that. Tom-Tom, tell me what I like."

*******************************************************************************************

They were at a local bistro, sharing a steak and salad. "I'm ravenous," Tommy said.

All sorts of naughty comebacks occurred to Liz. Instead she said, softly to make sure no one else in the crowded restaurant heard, "That was a beautiful time with you. Thank you."

"You're thanking me?" Tommy replied around a mouthful. She put down her fork and knife. "I'm way ahead of you in orgasms, girl."

Liz just smiled. She couldn't stop smiling. She reached across the table to lightly touch Tommy's hand, glancing around to make sure no one was watching. "Look, if you really don't want go down on J, that's okay. I probably pressed too hard."

Tommy grabbed her wrist. Liz instinctively pulled back, but Tommy wouldn't let go. "You're not getting out of this."

"That's not what I meant. I'll live up to my part of the bargain. You've got me. I'm just letting you out of your part. Maybe I asked too much."

For the first time, Liz got to see what Tommy looked like pissed off. "Look, Elizabeth Moore, CEO, I'm half in love with you already, maybe more, and by the time Friday PM comes around I'll either be totally in love with you or so over you I'll hate you. That's happened to me with other girls. Either way, well--" Tommy took her other hand, and now Liz was really scared someone she knew might see them-- "If I'm totally in love with you then, of course, I'll be happy to go down on your other lover if that gives you pleasure, even a guy, which I never thought I'd ever hear myself say. And eat his come. And even... what's the hetero word? You know, when you straight girls share a guy's stuff?"

"S-snowball?"

"Cute. I'll even snowball with you. You like that?" Tommy appraised her face. "You're blushing. I'll take that as a yes. And if I hate you..."

"I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen."

"It's not totally under your control, and you're not the first girl to make that promise. But if I hate you I'll suck off your man in front of you just to show you who's boss. Maybe no snowball, though. I'll see what mood I'm in." Tommy released her hands. "So... what's your man's fave?"

It took a minute and a few deep breaths for Liz to organize her thoughts.

"Come on, out with it. If I'm going to do your guy, I should know what you want me to do. And you want me to do his favorite things, right? Does he only like blow jobs?"

Tommy resumed consuming most of the steak while observing Liz's struggle. At last Liz said, "Well, his fave right now is what I call the sandwich. I blow him, then I fuck him, then I blow him some more."

"I like that. I bet he does too. Although it sounds more like a three-course meal. I think I'll have you do that for me. But don't get ideas, sex toy. I'll be the one doing the fucking."

*******************************************************************************************

J looked at Liz, who was now struggling while Tommy tweaked her nipples. "Of course she told you what I like. But that's what Elizabeth and I enjoy together. You know about Carl Jung? He once said that when two people meet, it's like two molecules meeting in a chemical reaction. Either both parties are transformed, or neither is. Or words to that effect. I think that applies to sex also. So, Tom-Tom, Tommy, Tommasina, how do you see our... meeting?"

Tommy released Liz's nipples. She kept her fingers in the waistband of Liz's jeans. "I'm not sure. I mean, I've thought about this the last couple of days. I see myself on my knees, probably naked. Elizabeth watching-- she seems to be obsessed with the idea of watching me and you, and that's fine-- but otherwise I just thought I'd go with the flow. You know--" She pulled Liz to her and wrapped an arm around her waist-- "this has been a really interesting few days. It's been sort of a new perspective. I've never been with a straight woman before, and never with one who is so, so in love with a man. It's been eye-opening, to say the least. I've learned one or two things about myself."

"Tell us." He took a long sip from his drink and waited.

"Well, first, men. I've never been into men."

"Me neither. We have that in common."

Tommy laughed. "Yeah. My crushes were always girls. Pocahontas, that mermaid. When I was a little girl. And then in junior high and high school, other girls, though I never did anything. And then in college-- I went to this local college-- I tried boys, sure, all the girls did, but I also tried girls. And after the first girl or two, that was it." She paused. "Why am I telling you all this?" She downed most of her drink. "Oh, well, I should lay it all out on the table. Like I already told your wife, when I'm with a girl I always take the male role, the dominant role. And that doesn't always work. And I feel bad afterwards. And I did that with Elizabeth, and she is just so feminine--" Tommy kissed her on her bare ribs-- "that, that, I guess my taking the male part worked for both of us."

"Another Jungian concept," J replied, "is the anima and animus. He believed that in the subconscious of every man is his feminine side, the anima; and inside every woman is the animus, her male side."

"Yeah, yeah. That Jung guy is good."

"Ever have dreams that you're a man? Or where a man is the central character?"

"All the time. The thing with Elizabeth though, your wife-- she really loves men, or at least one man. And I could feel that. And-- jeez, this is going to sound really sappy and trite and romantic and all that, but-- but-- she made me want to be a better man."

He nodded in agreement and lifted his half-empty glass to Tommy. "To Elizabeth, who makes us all better men." He and Tommy touched their rims together.

"And," Tommy continued, "she gives the most wonderful head."

"She does, yes. And I can see that, like me, you're really taken with her. Elizabeth, drop your pants."

Liz didn't quite believe the order. She hesitated at first to comply, then slowly unbuckled her belt and pushed her jeans down her legs, hoping the whole time that J would tell her he'd been joking and to pull them back up. She still wanted to see Tommy sucking J's cock and didn't understand why Tommy wasn't already on her knees doing him. He had to be super horny after three days away and she thought she could already make out his erection within his suit pants. But if he wanted some girl-on-girl action first she could make herself wait. And be one of the girls.

"Play with my wife. I'm sure she's wet."

"Aye, aye, captain." Tommy put her hand on Liz's panties. "Very wet, captain. Danger of flooding."

"Very good. Now, lieutenant Tom-Tom, play with my wife's pussy while you tell me about how you were the male with her. I'm curious."

*******************************************************************************************

When they got back to Tommy's place she was led to the living area that also had the kitchen-dining counter at one end, a typical one-bedroom apartment. Tommy turned on the TV and had some pop music play. "Do a strip tease for me. Dance." She sat on her small love seat with Liz still standing in the middle of the small space.

Liz wasn't much of a dancer. In fact, she was terrible at it and self-conscious. She began dancing, awkwardly because she was trying to take off her clothes at the same time and wasn't doing either very well.

Tommy laughed. Liz stopped. "Keep going. I'm glad to see you're bad at something. I was sure you'd be bad at pussy-eating, but..." She laughed again.

Liz finally got everything off but her panties and stopped dancing because she was afraid that she'd fall over if she tried to dance while getting them off. "Leave those on for now. Come here and take off my pants."

She obeyed and there she was kneeling on the rug between Tommy's bare legs. She'd been in this position before a thousand times with J. Always there was his strong, stiff cock like an obelisk waiting for her. Now there was a black forest.

"You know what to do, sex toy."

Those thighs, pale ivory and so smooth, looked too inviting. She started there, kissing and rubbing her lips on them, licking, then biting. Then she found a spot right at the junction of pelvic muscles and leg where she could press her teeth on the muscles and tendons, biting down hard enough to make Tommy squirm.

"Ah, fuck, girl. You need to suck my pussy."

She moved to the mirror spot on the junction on the other side and did the same thing.

"Come on, sex toy, get your tongue on that clit. I need to have my clit licked."

But a quick look up told Liz that Tommy wasn't displeased, just enjoying the dirty talk, the way Liz had enjoyed talking dirty to Annika. She pushed her tongue between Tommy's folds, just the tip, and began exploring. She knew just where the clit was and licked everything, up and down, left side and right side, the extra-sensitive spots around the edge of her hole, the top just above the hood, everywhere but her clit.

"You little tease." Tommy grabbed her head and directed her mouth to the target, helping with her hips. Liz did her best to miss the little bean even as Tommy pushed her this way and that, grinding her mouth against the pelvic bone and groaning, maybe in pleasure, maybe in effort, until Liz relented-- she was teasing herself as much as Tommy-- and sucked the little nub between her lips and licked and licked and licked.

"Unh! Unh!" Tommy let her head go and arched herself into Liz's mouth, lifting her hips fully off the cushions. "Suck my lesbo pussy, straight girl. Suck it. More tongue. You have the best pussy-licking tongue." And on and on like that. Unlike J, Tommy didn't have a problem talking while she was getting eaten. Liz moved her head up and down in a rhythm as if nodding to the beat of whatever was playing now. Tommy quickly picked up on that and moved her pussy in the same rhythm and they were together finally, that's how it felt to Liz, merged into a single source of sexual pleasure. The dirty talk faded away into rhythmic grunts.

She felt Tommy's hands push her away and let the young woman's sex slip out of her mouth. She looked up. Still holding her head, Tommy bent down and kissed her sopping wet mouth, spreading and adding to the mess the cunnilingus had made on her face rather than cleaning it up.

"Get up. Bedroom time." Tommy led her by the hand to the bedroom where they had spent the afternoon. The bed was still a mess from their previous session, the toy still lying there. Tommy reached into the box that had held the vibrator and brought out another item, another cock-looking rod with fabric of some kind at one end and straps hanging down.

Liz touched a finger to her lips when she saw it.

"Go ahead, sex toy, speak."

"I feel like such a pervert right now."

"That's because you are. You've been performing a series of homosexual acts on a gay woman in an effort to persuade her to perform a straight sex act on your husband, which is perversion on top of inside-out perversion. Would you like to feel even more perverted?" Tommy didn't wait for an answer. "Kneel."

As she complied, Tommy fitted the end of the rod with straps into her own crotch and tied the straps around her. She stepped to where Liz waited on her knees.

"I've been wanting to say this to you all day, Elizabeth Moore sex toy. Suck my cock."

Liz obeyed, wetting the plastic rod as she would a cock, looking up into Tommy's eyes to gauge her reaction.

Tommy pulled out. "What do you think about yourself now?"

"I may be a pervert, but I have standards. A living cock is incomparably superior. As I hope you'll soon find out." She took the dildo in her hands and worked whatever part of it was inside Tommy to fuck her with it. At the same time she bit on Tommy's thigh.

"Okay, okay, wait."

Liz sat back.

"So, what's your favorite way to fuck your guy. The fuck part of that sandwich you mentioned. And what's his favorite way to fuck you?"

Liz put a finger to her chin and pretended to contemplate her answer, which she already knew well. "I love cowgirl. And he-- I think for him it's a tossup between cowgirl and doggy."

"Get those panties off and get on the bed. Hands and knees. Doggy time for sex toy."

She did that and soon Tommy was behind her, the strap-on at her cunt. Tommy grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her onto the rod, working it in as Liz's juice wetted it. Then she got fucked. Tommy fucked pretty well and the dildo, of course, stayed stiff as can be. It felt good, but she could already tell it would never make her come.

"How's this?"

"I have to admit it feels good. But cock is still about a million billion times better. You'll see."

"Maybe I will. How about this?"

Liz's pussy hummed in bliss as the vibrator pressed against her. Her legs turned to shivering water and her spine tried to curl back in a circle as the pleasure again incapacitated her. She collapsed on her side onto the mattress with Tommy still fucking her and the vibrator now pressed even harder against her and again she came quickly. This time Tommy didn't let up and the orgasm went on a long, long time. Tommy pulled the dildo out of her eventually but kept the vibrator on her so that the orgasm, or orgasms, she couldn't tell anymore, continued. Tommy seemed to know how to coax the last little bit of orgasm out of her, even when Liz thought she couldn't possibly come anymore. Tommy was, after all, a woman and knew what to do with a woman. Though J also knew. And J had the advantage that his living cock could feel inside her and seemed to know itself what to do to her.

Tommy let her go finally and she rolled back, trying to uncramp her legs. She felt Tommy's hand on her sex, but it only covered and held her. It was soothing. Fingers brushed back her hair, now a total mess from the perfect coif Tommy had created. Liz shocked herself realizing it had only been a few hours previous. Yet it seemed an entire age ago.

*******************************************************************************************

"Fascinating, and very hot," J said. "I'm learning more and more about my wife."

Liz put a finger to her lips. She'd been making tiny sounds-- Tommy had been rubbing her clit through her panties while telling the story-- but had been able to keep from speaking. Now she was bursting.

"I know what you're going to say. Cock is incomparably better. I would be the last person to argue with you on that. But she did make you come, and pretty hard, from the sound of it. So the question is not which is better, it's how are they different? What is the different character of each? Speak."

"It's-- it's way too early to tell."

He laughed. "I see. My wife wants more lesbian sex. But right now you need to give me your first impressions."

"Is he always like this?" Tommy asked her. Tommy's finger relented from its pressure on her clit.

"He's a terror in board of directors meetings." She drew herself up. "Well-- well, when Tommy made me... come, it felt like I was being forced." She stroked Tommy's cheek. "Which I loved. Forced to come. Who wouldn't love that? And the orgasms all came on really fast and were really hard. That's a special kind of pleasure."

"And when I make you come?"

"Oh my God, with you, my Love, with your cock way up inside me, it's like you're releasing some inner part of me. It's not like you're making me, it's like your cock is a giant key that unlocks something, and I just switch on and glow inside and the orgasm rises out of me from somewhere down there and takes over. It just happens naturally, no forcing. And lasts and lasts and lasts."

"That's wonderful. And is that what led you to...?" He motioned toward Tommy.

Liz realized that he had not yet touched Tommy, except to shake hands. And the hand-kiss that now had become a pattern with the women she brought him. "Yes. Your happiness, my Love, is my happiness." She wanted to take that hand he'd gestured with and force it to touch Tommy. Anywhere would do.

"You know that saying," J said to Tommy, "no good deed goes unpunished? Well, my loving, devoted wife here is doing me the most incredible, spectacular, fabulous good deed. That is, Tom-Tom, you. Therefore I have no choice but to punish her in the most exquisite way I can. I suspect you agree with that sentiment."

"Totally. Really appeals to that animus you mentioned."

He chuckled. "Shall we torture her even more?"

Tommy laughed in return.

"Tom-Tom, on your knees."

Tommy got on her knees in front of him.

"Elizabeth, kneel down next to her. Don't touch. Tom-Tom, open my pants and take out my cock."

The women complied. His cock stuck straight out at Tommy. "Nice underwear," Tommy commented.

J winked at Liz. "Now, Tom-Tom, put your pretty lips as close as you can to my cock, but don't touch. Look at her."

Liz was trembling so hard she was having trouble keeping her balance even on her knees. She put her finger to her lips, tapping and tapping, not able to take her eyes off her gay lover's lips and her husband's cockhead.

"No, Elizabeth, you may not speak. Stop asking. Tom-Tom, hold my balls in one hand. Yes, nice. And continue holding my cock in the other. Excellent. So, Tom-Tom, this is going to be your first blow job, is that right?"

"Yes. First full one, where I... you know."

"I know very well. And the agreement is that you don't have to do this. You have already enjoyed my wife in the most intimate ways. Correct?"

12