The GFBJ Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Several times."

"I want to hear all about it. And the agreement you have with my wife is that if you perform this sexual service for me, then she will give herself to you again. Is that right?"

"Correctomundo."

"I am going to alter the agreement. Elizabeth, offer to perform whatever sexual service Tom-Tom desires, for any three-day period she chooses. Unconditionally. Make it plain. Tell Tommasina explicitly that you will do that whether or not she performs any sexual service for me. Understood?"

"But--" Liz caught herself and tapped her lip.

"Go ahead. Tell her what I told you."

"But my Love--"

"Do it."

Liz had to take a moment to compose herself. How had she got herself into this predicament? Why wasn't J taking advantage after she'd done so much to set everything up so perfectly? Tommy's lips were so close to the cock she adored. She took a breath. She didn't understand but she was ready to do anything to get Tommy's lips the last few millimeters to their goal. "Tommy, I-- offer myself to you with-, without reservation as, as your lover, just the way I said. You don't have to, to do anything with my husband. I'm just totally yours the next time you're horny for me."

Tommy had turned toward Liz to hear her statement but now looked up at J, mouth open in shock. Which drove Liz even crazier than she was already because that put Tommy's wide-open mouth almost to J's cockhead and she could see the glistening drop of his fluid at the tip, ready to fall into Tommy's mouth. Her body bounced uncontrollably up and down on her knees in frustration and desire.

"You can speak, Elizabeth."

"Tommy, please suck his cock. Please, I can't bear it. Do it for me. Do this for me. I meant what I said. I'm yours. Please, please, suck his cock. I love him so much. You too. Please."

Side eying Liz, Tommy calmly and slowly leaned forward and took J's cockhead between her open lips and onto her tongue. She looked up at J, who was now holding onto his chair to maintain his balance. Liz put her hand on Tommy's nape. She didn't push, but the touch impelled Tommy to take him in deeper. Liz kissed Tommy all over, her cheek, her ear, down at her neck, wherever she could reach.

Tommy pulled him out. Liz looked at Tommy and his cock, both so close she could feel their heat on her face. Tommy turned to her and kissed her, letting her taste his cock and fluid on her lips and tongue. Liz didn't just kiss her back. Liz dove into her mouth and tried to suck Tommy's tongue out of it. She then tried to do the same to his cock but Tommy pulled it away. "Mine," Tommy told her.

"Ladies," J said, "Please stand. Follow me."

He led them to their bedroom, where he sat back in a big easy chair. "Elizabeth, would you like to undress Tom-Tom for me?"

While Liz undressed her, Tommy said, "I'm still willing to, you know, blow you." Her head disappeared for a second as she raised her arms and Liz lifted her T-shirt off her.

"That's great, Tom-Tom. It's a beautiful thing to offer to your new lover." He gestured toward Liz to make sure Tommy understood which lover. "And I'm definitely looking forward to that pleasure. But first-- I love your little tits, so perfect-- where was I? Oh, I'm sure my wife has told you many times how much she wants to see you suck my cock, right? In fact, just a few minutes ago, though maybe not in so many words--"

"Oh, multiple times in the most explicit terms."

He laughed. "Well, I've never been a fan of girl-on-girl porn. Not my thing. But--" Liz was now on her knees pulling off Tommy's jeans-- "I think, for our mutual lover's exquisite torture, before you become my fellatrix I'm going to tell my loving wife to eat your pussy, and I'm going to watch. Every second."

Liz was about to pull down Tommy's underwear but stopped and looked back at him. She frantically tapped her lips.

"I know, Elizabeth, it's exactly what you want to do right now. There's no need to tell me." He got up from the chair. "Elizabeth, finish undressing Tom-Tom so you can go down on her. Tom-Tom, come here, take a seat, make yourself comfortable. Ooh, you do have a delicious-looking little pussy. I see why my wife can't get enough of it. Elizabeth, get between Tom-Tom's legs. I really like your legs too. Has Elizabeth told you I'm a leg man?"

"I think she's hinted that."

"You know everything about me sexually, don't you?"

"I doubt that."

"Well, one thing I want you to know is this is my favorite chair. Very comfortable, isn't it?"

Tommy slouched and laid her head back, sliding her butt to the edge of the cushion, moving her naked sex closer to Liz. "Maybe a little big for me, but very nice." She wiggled her butt as if nestling into the seat. "Really makes a girl-- or guy-- want someone to go down on her-- or him."

"Indeed. I like it so much I have two of them. The other is in my office. One of the reasons it's my favorite is because-- Elizabeth, how many blow jobs have you given me in this chair?" She was between Tommy's slim, smooth legs, a hand on each thigh.

"Millions."

"A slight exaggeration, but Elizabeth's company has been going through a new funding round. I think that number has been on her mind a lot lately. Elizabeth, let Tom-Tom kiss you."

Liz tilted her head up to let Tommy bend down and put their mouths together. She stuck her tongue as far as she could into Tommy's mouth.

"Don't worry, sex toy," Tommy said after she'd pulled Liz's tongue out between her lips, "I'm going to blow your hubby. Even though I don't have to. I'll do it for you."

"Is that what you call her? Sex toy?"

"Elizabeth Moore CEO sex toy is her full name. I like the idea of having a CEO's tongue up my pussy."

"How many times did she eat you? More than what you've described already?"

"Oh yes, much more."

"Elizabeth, begin performing cunnilingus on Tom-Tom while she tells me more about all the times you performed cunnilingus on her. I like the recursiveness of that. And it should jog Tom-Tom's memory, although she probably doesn't need any help."

Liz put her face on Tommy's slit, open and moist.

Tommy slouched further forward to press into Liz and leaned her head back. To the ceiling she said, "Well, I told you about the first night. Wow. The next day-- wow again."

12