The Ghostface from Club Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me quite a chase my little fuck prey," he says. "You're going to do some work for all you put me through. Take off all your clothes. Now," he commands.

Jezebel stands in the dark in front of him, feeling small and completely out of control. She takes off her galbaya and her hijab, showing her short red skirt, her boots, and her low cut spaghetti strap shirt. She disrobes all and stands naked in front of her captor.

The Ghostface takes off his gloves then grabs her by the neck. It makes Jezebel squeal. Instinctively, she resists by putting her hands up and trying to pry his hands away from her.

But the Ghostface laughs.

"Still being a brat are we?" he asks.

Jezebel stops squirming and looks at him, panting and quivering with anticipation. He brings her close to his faceplate so that she can smell his smoky aroma again.

"Then I'm going to fuck your face until you thank me. Is that clear?" he commands.

All she can do is nod.

Jezebel feels his weight on her as he takes her by the top of the head and forces her to her knees. She hears the unzip of his fly and sees a giant cock slide out of his dark jeans. A hand makes its way around her chin.

"Open your slut mouth," he says.

She does.

And without warning, his cock jams right into her mouth and makes its way into her throat. The sudden thrust makes her try and pull back, but he firmly grabs the back of her head to stop her. She begins to choke on it, feeling her body start to wiggle to get air.

He pulls back right away and she takes a desperate inhale.

"Choke on it more," he commands.

He thrusts again, this time taking both of her hands and holding them above her head, giving her no defense against his thrusting cock into her throat once more. She chokes on it, feeling her throat close around the tip of his cock as her body tries to force him out. He withdraws again, followed by another desperate inhale.

He takes her by the chin and makes her look up at the floating ghost face on his HUD.

"Are you going to be an obedient girl now and suck my cock?" he asks her.

She nods.

"Then get at it slut," he says.

She takes both of her hands and guides his cock into her mouth. Using her tongue, she feels the bottom of his shaft as she takes him in more and more. Spit starts to come down the side of her mouth, making her chest messy the more she pushes her mouth on to him.

The Ghostface makes an electronic moan. She feels a hand make its way around to the top of her head again, guiding her onto him in a rhythm now as she uses both hands to twist around his cock. He starts to go faster, grunting as he uses her mouth.

Jezebel lets one of her hands wander to her pussy, taking some of her spit with her. She feels herself and is wet to the point that her fingers slide into herself with little to no effort. She starts to finger herself, allowing her moans to escape every time the Ghostface goes deep into her mouth and back down her throat. Relaxing herself finally, she allows him to deep throat her again. The Ghostface moans more in pleasure.

"Now that's a good girl," he says.

The sound of his voice calling her a good girl makes her tumble over the edge. She flicks her own clit, rubbing it with vigor as she takes his cock in. She orgasms in a loud way, sending vibrations up into the man above her. But then he stops and grabs her by the chin again. He squats down.

"Did you just cum without permission?" he asks her with a stern tone.

Jezebel, in a post shocked state of orgasm, just nods.

"What a brat you are," he says. "Time to fix that."

He grabs her by the hair and makes her stand. He turns her around. Jezebel looks out of a dark window as she hears the sound of duct tape being drawn from the table. The stickiness goes around her wrists and binds her together.

Ghostface takes her by the shoulders and spins her around. His powerful hands grip her naked body and she stammers and whimpers.

He pushes her and she falls into the couch. She watches with only the moonlight as the man with the Ghostface takes off his trousers. His legs are massive and he has tattoos of dragons that snake up his thighs. His cock looks larger without pants on, and she feels herself salivating, wanting it back in her mouth.

But he takes her by the neck as he looms over her. She feels a large foreign finger trace up her labia and over her clit, making her shiver and in want of another orgasm. But he places the finger in her mouth, making her taste her own cum. She blushes so red that her cheeks burn as much as her ass does from the spanking earlier.

He tightens his grip around her neck and she feels his power. He comes close.

"Don't you dare cum until I say so. Is that clear?" he says.

Jezebel whimpers and nods.

"Good girl," he says.

She feels his powerful hands in the dark take her by the hips and uses his thighs to spread hers. She feels completely exposed, completely wet, and read to take him.

His cock slides into her and she gasps at its size. She feels her pussy stretch as he guides himself into her wetness. Her back arches as he continues to press into her, feeling every inch as he makes his way deep inside her.

"My little fuck prey has a very nice and deep pussy," he says. "Ready to get the brattiness fucked out of you?" he asks.

Jezebel gives a wide eyed nod.

He takes his hands on her hips and thrusts her into him. He starts slowly, making her moan and spread her legs further. He quickened his pace, and she can feel her cum soaked pussy leaving it all over his cock. She begins to feel an orgasm building as his pace becomes harder and harder. He then takes a hand on her neck and squeezes.

"Don't you cum," he commands. Jezebel gives a desperate moan and head shake, feeling her pussy tighten against her mentally willing her orgasm at bay. He fucks even harder, seeing that she struggles to keep it.

The edging sends dopamine into her body, satisfying facets of her brain long left unattended since living in Cairo. The release of it makes her entire body shake and sweat as she's continuously pounded by the large cock inside her. She tenses, keeping the orgasm inside of her. It makes her pussy tighter, which makes the Ghostface man pump into her even more.

"Oh my god may I please cum?" she lets out.

A firm slap come across her face that helps her control her orgasm. A firm hand takes her face by the chin, holding her mouth open.

The Ghostface sticks his fingers into her mouth, making her gag on it. It makes her pussy jolt around his cock. The sensation of being dominated in the mouth and filled with his cock makes her rock her hips even more, allowing herself to be edged even more.

Just as she can't take it anymore, the Ghostface pulls out and grabs her by the hips. He turns her over, making her stick her ass up in the air on the couch.

He puts a foot onto her face, gently enough not to crush her but enough to keep her head down. He goes into her doggy style, thrusting even deeper.

Jezebel wants to reach out and caress the balls that now slam into her clit, bringing her a shock of pleasure with each thrust. But her hands are still bound, and the feeling of surrender encapsulates her brain as she's being used.

She lets out a shout of pleasure which is quickly filled by one of his fingers. She licks it, being as slutty as she possibly can to please her captor. But then she feels a new sensation. The wet finger she just licked makes its way into her ass, first circling on the outside and then making its way deeper and deeper into her ass. He continues to pound and withdraw his cock from her pussy, then feels the finger in her ass. They go back and forth, and the dual feelings make her almost scream.

Her body starts to shake uncontrollably from holding the orgasm back and the pleasure from all the sensations. Sweat builds all over her body. And then the Ghostface takes her by the hair and pulls her head, making her arch her back.

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum and breed you, you little slut," he says.

The words make her tumble over so close to orgasm she can't stand it.

"Please use me. Fill me with your cum. I'm begging you! Please cum in me so I can cum. Please!"

At that, he throws her back on the couch on her back and quickly mounts her again. He leans his body into hers, and she can feel his weight pinning her down as he finds her pussy again and jams himself into her.

His rhythm starts to change as he starts to get close. She moves her hips with him to make it easier. The pleasure filling her body is at its maximum and she can no longer bear to hold her orgasm.

"Please Daddy! Please can I cum! I've been such a good girl! Please!"

He places a hand around her throat and squeezes.

"Cum for me my little slut," he says.

Jezebel feels his cock thrust into her and fill her with hot cum, shooting inside her so hard that the orgasm that tumbles out of her makes her scream, filling the room. The pleasure explodes from her pussy and radiates out through her body, pulsing with every pulse of his cock that fills her. The orgasm extends as he continues to fuck her, and she feels even more as the cum seeps out of her pussy and covers her ass.

Finally, the orgasm starts to come down and she slumps into the dark couch, breathing hard and in a state of shock from how good it felt. Soon, with the man panting on her, she feels her body relax in the darkness.

The glow of his faceplate goes out and he pushes himself up.

The man takes it off and sets it to the side. But all Jezebel can see is his dark silhouette. He runs a hand through his hair, then sets a sweaty hand on her body gently. He's tender, giving sweet pressure on her chest to know that she is safe.

He leans closer to her and turns her on her side. There's the sound of safety shears that go right through the tape. She feels her shoulders relax and the blood flow returning to her hands as she brings them up to her chest.

They both sit in the dark, sweaty and panting.

And after a long moment, they both start to chuckle.

And the chuckle turns into laughing.

Together.

In the darkness of it all.

#

Weeks later, Jezebel sits at a sub-rosa party in a high-rise building in Zamalek. The sun has set to give the cover of darkness. She wears it like a blanket on the couch as she sits next to her friend Thea. They pass the shisha pipe between the both of them. Jezebel recounts the story of the Ghostface man and her encounter and how it made her feel.

"Best sexual experience of my life," she concludes to Thea.

"Best of mine too," says a voice behind her.

Both Thea and Jezebel turn to look behind the couch to see a man standing there. Jezebel becomes wet and frightened immediately when she sees the Ghostface HUD once again. All of her memory of the experience explodes back at once.

But the Ghostface image goes away. The man takes his hands on the glass hud and removes it.

He's handsome, with kind brown eyes and a smooth face. He smiles at her and extends a hand.

"I'm glad I found you. And I wanted to thank you for such a good time," he says.

She takes him and feels her entire body go hot with want.

"Want to find me again?" she asks.

And then she sees his sinister smile. The one of the Ghostface.

12