The Ghostly Pleasure

Story Info
A couple encounter a horny ghost. But will they survive?
941 words
3.77
13.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as she lays there slumbering peacefully. I run back the memory of the hot passionate fuck session we had only 10 minutes ago. I would call it love making but that was way too intense for that.

She walked in as I was reading and pulled back the covers before laying down between my legs. She pulled a pair of scissors and cut the legs of my boxer and the waistband. She opened it up like a present slurping my semi hard cock into her mouth.

Oh honey your mouth is so warm and ohhhh I say as I shiver those oral skills never fail to amaze me. The way you seem to lick, suck, and throat fuck at the same time. It just blows my mind how fast you make me blow that first load in your mouth.

She pulls her head back popping it out letting it stand there all wet and slick. She smiles and swallows the warm cum. After sucking the tip to make sure I was empty, she climbs up over me slowly sitting and sliding it all the way in her wet waiting pussy. She smiles as she wiggles that amazing huge ass of hers and leans forward feeding me her 44h breasts.

I reach and smack the side of her ass calling her a cheeky harlot. I look at her with hunger in my eyes as I take the first nipple into my mouth. I suck and swirl my tongue around the hard nipple giving it little bites as I do. She moans as I move lower, kissing her belly.

I'm snapped out of my reprieve by the sound of her moaning. I look and she has her legs spread under the covers and there is a shape like someone is there. I walk over and lift them up. I see no one there but her pussy is wet and I can smell the aroma of her arousal.

I shake my head and dive in. I figured why I let it go to waste. I lick the edge sucking on her lips. I suck her clit as I slip three fingers in. In and out like a piston as I gently bite her clit. Her moans ring out as she nears climax. Her body shakes as she starts to cum. Her warm wet juices flow into my mouth as she screams and moans.

I crawl out from under the covers and fall back asleep. When I wake up later she is gone off to work already. I putter about the house as it's my day off. I cook myself some breakfast and start a roast for dinner in the crock pot. As I'm putting the juice away I feel a cold draft across my back. I look around and see no windows open, so I dismiss it.

She comes home and we share a wonderful meal as we watch some TV. As we cuddle she says she is tired and has an early day at work. She goes off to bed as I stay up a bit watching the news.

I turn off the TV and head to the bedroom, as I walk towards the door I hear my wife moaning. I walk in and again see a shape under the covers. I lift the covers and there is a shimmering light as someone or something is pleasing my wife's pussy. I pass out from fright.

She moans and utters small sounds as she feels the tongue licking her outer lips. There are fingers pinching her clit. She reaches out to hold his head but when her hand can't find anything she opens her eyes and sees nothing but a shimmer. She glances over and sees her husband passed out on the floor.

She moves to get up but powerful hands hold her down. She opens her mouth to tell and feels a dick like object slide in. Her nipples harden at this. Her secret fantasy is to be taken by an unknown person. She starts to suck on it eagerly but also still struggles to help her husband.

As she sucks invisible hands run down her breasts squeezing and pinching. The cock is pulled from her mouth as she watches her tits get pushed together around the invisible member. It starts to push and fuck her massive tits as she does all she can to suck the tip.

As she sucks and moans hand spread her legs and lift them higher as a hard cock is slipped into her soaking wet pussy. This one is different from what was in her mouth. She screams as her pussy and tits are fucked with no regard for love making. She cries out "I want it in my mouth with my eyes closed" the cocks disappear as she gets on her knees.

She kneels there and waits what seems forever before she feels the tip touch her tongue. She sucks it deeper into her mouth. Her tongue slides along the veins as they pulse. Two hands hold her head as the entity fucks her face. She gurgles and gags as drool runs down her chin.

She reaches out to fondle the balls she feels hitting her chin. As she rolls them in her hand the hands on her head push her deep and hold her steady as jet after jet of cum runs down her throat. She orgasms as it's pulled away. She opens her eyes but sees nothing but her husband in bed next to her.

He is snoring away and she smiles and whispers to the room. "Thank you whoever you are".