All Comments on 'The Ghosts of Summers Past'

by MidsummerKnight

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Poignantly erotic. You really captured her sadness; this reader could feel throughout. Thanks for sharing this piece and others you’ve recently posted. Glad to see you intend more Charlie/Charlotte adventures; would love a follow up to “Suzanne”.

MidsummerKnightMidsummerKnightover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Migbird, Charlie/Charlotte is my neighbour and a regular visitor to our house (and vice versa). She's participated in a few adventures since our first encounter so expect an update. There won't be an immediate follow up where Suzanne is concerned since she removed her friend request and blocked me on Facebook hours after making contact. Sad but happens... :)

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Ouch. She bailed out of fear/angst/self-doubt, which is the basis for a great followup to an erotically fun, well crafted start. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidsummerKnight@MidsummerKnight
After a brief foray into popular music some 25 years ago, I returned to the real world and, thereafter, worked in Banking and IT for 15 years. Four years ago, I decided I'd had enough of being a small cog in a big Corporate mechanism and quit my day job to get married and star...