The Giantess Amulet

Story Info
A transforming giantess with her lover...
12.2k words
4.89
15.6k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"Phew, that was a tough one!"

Jester practically bounced out of the dungeon, although just how she still had energy after all of that was not something that Beau could quite understand. The cave mouth yawned behind her and Beau staggered out, her hair a mess, though it was usually scraped back in a high ponytail. It had come wavy from her exertion in the cave and she scowled tiredly, hardly able to quirk her lips to complete the expression, though it was one that did not take much effort at all.

The blue-skinned Tiefling, however, did not seem to grow tired at all. A little shorter than Beau, she wore long, flowing skirts built up in many layers into a dress, though it was not the sort of thing that one, typically, wore into a dungeon. It suited her abilities perfectly, however, considering that the sweep of the skirts concealed the true path of her body as she wielded her lollipop, an unusual and highly effective spiritual weapon, and more, cloaking her effectively in battle. She did too prefer striking from a distance though, whenever possible, even if she was more than cheerfully confident in her own abilities. It was hard not to find that after a rougher start in life than what many may have had but such was the way of those who were, quite literally, born to adventure.

Beau was not a Tiefling and did not bear the same, elegant horns as Jester as a human, though her eyes admired the curve of them nonetheless. Her skin glowed with a golden-brown hue, although had grown darker still with a tan during the summer months, many of their adventures together taking them across the plains. Her attire left her midriff exposed for increased range of motion and the hard set to her jaw distracted from her sweeping, high cheekbones. Beau was an opponent to be reckoned with and more than one foe, in the past, had underestimated her, much to their detriment. Her thigh-high boots were perhaps more protective than decorative, however, regardless of how they tended to be worn in the more built-up cities, her trousers wound with magic so that they would never affect or restrict her flexibility in the slightest. Of course, her powers remained ever at the ready, crackling and sparking off, though those nuances could not be seen by the naked eye.

"Yes..." She tried to catch her breath but a smile pulled more insistently at her lips, her attention on Jester. "It's... Oh, to hell with it..."

Maybe it was the wrong time but it was one of those instances where Beau could never be quite sure if there was a right time and the rosy blush in Jester's cheeks right then and there was too much for her heart. The words dangled off the tip of her tongue as Jester turned to her, eyes alight with innocence, and yet they would not come forth, Beau frowning and tucking the amulet that she'd found, the one that was destined for Jester, back into her pocket.

"Let's go cool off," she said instead, regaining her usual calm and in control attitude, the one that she had practised for so many years by that point. "There's a lake nearby and I'll make sure there's nothing lurking in there before we go in."

Jester giggled and bounced, tipping up onto her toes as her tail, with the slightly spade-shaped tip, wiggled cutely.

"Sounds great!"

There was no need to be eloquent between friends and that at least had bought Beau a little time, though she didn't quite know where to keep the amulet when they dived into the lake. Of course, clothes suitable for retaining one's modesty while swimming were not something that adventurers usually took along with them and skinny dipping was most certainly the order of the day when it came to things between Jester and Beau. Even though she had seen Jester nude before, Beau's eyes were apt to wander, hungry for more, leaving their clothes and belongings on a rock where there was nowhere to hide around, out in the open, the best for them to keep an eye on while they cooled off some.

What she did not know was that the Tiefling, ducking under the surface of the water and swimming like a fish, had eyes for her too. Of course, Jester did not quite yet know what the butterflies in her stomach meant but, oh well -- they felt nice anyway! It was a simple way to look at things with a lack of understanding behind it but there was more still in the world for the Tiefling to experience and that in itself was not a bad thing. As a powerful adventurer of the cleric class, her bubbly smile hid a lot. If one had taken a moment to look at her as an opponent, of course, they would have found her light muscle tone, how her body held it all so very efficiently, how her hair was cropped short about her shoulders too just so that it would not get in the way. As pretty as she was with her dots of freckles, there was a practicality to her too that had been borne from her younger days, as an adult, in the brothel, earning a living and learning just what the pleasures of the body were all about.

The one thing that had been left off there, however, had been where the heart came into play. But that was something that Jester was going to find out one day. Perhaps sooner than she thought.

Beau swallowed hard, eyes darting to the Tiefling's tail as it poked above the surface of the water, Jester pretending that it was a snake. Maybe at another moment Beau would have swatted it away or laughed at it but, even then, all she could do was freeze, stomach tying itself into knots.

Just do it.

I can't.

Why not?

Yet she did not have that answer for herself, thoughts pinging back and forth inside her head, chasing the tail of every one that had gone before. Just like she chased the tail of the adorable Tiefling, though she probably would not fall so low as to, quite literally, chase after her. Beau had standards of her own, after all, yet no one could tell just what they were capable of or how far they were willing to bend their own iron-clad rules until that sweetness of love beckoned them forth.

They were both new to opening up in their own ways but Beau's excitement grew, the knots of worry softening in her stomach. She could just give her the amulet and see how she reacted to that, she reasoned to herself. There was very little reason or her not to like the amulet but she could see how things went first, yes, that was a good idea, a very good idea.

"Hang on here!"

Beau smiled as she swam back to shore and was back in a moment with the amulet in her hand, tucked into the palm where Jester could not see what she was holding. The Tiefling's brow furrowed cutely and it was overly obvious when she tipped her head to the side, what with the horns that went along with her and all.

"What have you got there?"

The amulet already had a chain attached to it but, belatedly, Beau wished that she'd either uncovered or purchased a fine, gold one to go along with it. It would have made the piece something special, though she'd already thought it was something special, something special enough, of course, to be able to give Jester. Her thoughts jumbled together, piling on top of one another for precedence that they were not due, and the woman gulped, accidentally swallowing a mouthful of water as she floundered.

"Oh -- Beau!"

And then the very much naked Tiefling was there, trying to support her, striving to tow her back to shore, yet Beau resisted, her cheeks hot and crawling with a blush that seeped down her neck. She tried to brush it away with her fingers but the amulet was in her hand still, thankfully, and she simply did not have the dexterity to do all at the same time, the sunshine sparkling down in the late afternoon and the day was not getting any younger either.

She took a deep breath -- one not filled with water that time. Could she do it? Would she do it? There was only one way to tell.

Jester fussed with her, trying to take her more gently by the arm to get her back to shore, though the woman, she should have known already, was not one to be forced. A little on the proud and stubborn side in some ways, she refused assistance, sculling back a little closer to the reeds that afforded them some privacy, though the water gleaming on her face shone alluringly. Jester paused there, her chin just barely above the surface of the water, the shape of the woman before her blurred and shifting beneath the surface. There was something there, something more, her heart pulling for Beau, even though she had seen so many nude bodies in her life that it was no longer any surprise to her at all to see one there and then.

"Beau, come on," she said, a giggle bursting forth as her bubbliness rejuvenated itself, never far away for very long. "You must be so tired after the dungeon! Let's get our clothes and see if we can make it to the tavern before dark. We can get a room at the inn, settle in for the night. You'll be more rested in a few days, I'm sure."

Ah, that was so very Jester: always trying to look after everyone else. Beau smiled faintly, her decision made in that moment. Like some others that rushed and fussed about trying to help everyone and everything, Jester was careful and thoughtful about the help that she offered -- therefore, one could rest assured that it was of a higher quality than anything that anyone else could offer. And that she was still so concerned about her when her bones too had to have been aching from crawling through that long tunnel, the one where they'd had to laugh and exchange tiny stories, snippet stories, just to convince one another that they were going to get out of the dark to the other side. Adventuring, of course, came with pitfalls as much as it did excitement, but they had gotten through everything so far simply because they had each other by their side.

Why would Beau want to do anything to break that? She licked her lips, eyes dropping ever so slightly shyly. No... No, she wanted to nurture it, foster it, bring it into a new light of being. There was more between them, she had to think, that was yet to be explored, and she had never been one to turn down an adventure. So, why let her nerves get the better of her then?

"I got this for you," she said simply, not needing elegance or eloquence on her side to convey all that she needed to. "I knew it would suit you."

The heavy gold could have been too much but the round amulet was off-set by tiny rubies set into an intricate pattern that seemed to spiral as one stared at it. Jester gasped, eyes wide, as the chain of it was fastened at the back of her neck, Beau's breasts brushing hers as she swam in close. That in itself was not something unusual to Jester but she didn't quite know why the act of that alone sent her stomach into somersaults, almost as if her body was trying to tell her something. Yet she was too enraptured by the gift of the amulet to realise too that there was something more at play there, soft sounds that she barely remembered making escaping her lips.

"Oh... It's beautiful!" Jester could not help but exclaim, though it was a difficult order indeed to stay afloat and give the amulet the due attention it deserved too at the same time. "Thank you -- you found this in the dungeon? And you're giving it me? Why?"

Alas, she did not understand what the jitteriness in her stomach was, too innocent in the ways of love while lust was too common to her. It was for her to learn in time and yet Beau swallowed hard, fidgeting even in the water and appearing, in a way, as if she wanted to be somewhere else, even as she, as boldly as she could, took Jester's hand in her own. Linking their fingers together, Beau called on every last bit of daring in her soul and tightened her grip, lest she lose her too soon.

"I've really liked you for a long time," Beau said, striving to pace her words out normally even though the beat of her frantically pounding heart chased them on. "Would..." Oh, it was harder than she had even though it would be to do, now that the words had begun and there was no backing out of it. "Would you...like to go on a date with me sometime?"

Jester's eyes sparkled and she would have clasped her hands to her breast bone if she had not been pre-occupied sculling to keep herself afloat, though, in that moment, it was a wonder that she did not float away from the pure joy blossoming up through her heart. It warmed her through and through, right down to even the tips of her toes, and she kicked without thinking, propelling her body in closer to Beau's, closing what little distance there had been between them.

Some things, she didn't have to think about. Like how she grabbed Beau's face between her hands and kissed her deeply, their lips touching for the first time. It was out of the blue and entirely impulsive but no other two things could have summed Jester up so purely, her heart pounding, Beau's leaping out at her too as their bodies pressed together. There could have been something more sexual about that moment but the innocence and purity of the kiss too could not be denied. There was a softness behind it and, after a moment of complete shock, which was to be expected, Beau kissed her back, her fingers finding the damp slickness of Jester's hair and drawing her in closer.

Of course, wet hair was not the kindest thing to grab but Beau, delirious and giddy with delight that things had not gone as terribly as her mind had told her that they could go, tried to twist her fingers into it nonetheless. Sinking lightly in the water, Jester gave over to her natural buoyancy for a moment to reposition the woman's hands on her horns instead, a giggle, as always seemed to be proper for her, on her lips. There was not much time for even those breathless giggles, however, to be shared, when there was such joy to be had between them, the kiss coming together again and washing all other thoughts from their minds.

In that moment, nothing else existed for either of them in the whole world, their recent adventurer, even, forgotten. Such was the way of love, Jester still yet to learn, though she would have the best teacher in Beau, a little more experienced even if that meant too that she had had her heart broken once upon a time also. That was not for that time, however, and she leaned hungrily into the kiss, deepening it, her lips parting so very softly to allow the tease of Jester's tongue into her mouth.

By the gods -- the Tiefling could kiss! Beau's head spun, heavier than ever, wanting to sink, wanting to fall, but there was nowhere to go except for the deeper, inkier depths of the lake pulling them down. They could not sink when there was love to be had in life and the dizzying glee of it all had to be kept in check still as they kissed furiously, passionately, quite as if they were making up for lost time. But never again would the woman and the Tiefling find that they were short on time with one another, now that everything was out in the open. Secrets rarely were held for good reasons and fear of being rejected could never be considered any kind of reason to hold in attraction. Maybe that was something that Beau was yet to learn but, especially for her, things were coming up just as she'd dreamed they would.

Jester's hand snaked around her waist, pulling her in by her hip, and the blush that seared into life across Beau's cheeks and neck, even seeming to manage to heat up her ears, was anything but demure.

But they had to get out of the lake first for that...

*

Jester, of course, adored the amulet and refused to even change the chain, proudly proclaiming (though there was no one else there to hear them) that she could not possibly change it when it was Beau, her lovely Beau, who had given it to her. It was inherently wrong of her to change a gift like that in any way and thus the amulet had hung around her neck ever since. Of course, only a little time passed before the weight of it and the rather thick chain became more obvious, drawing her down even as something about her seemed...bigger.

No, no... Jester shook it off, even as she eyed up her breasts by the spring that she had spent the night beside, with Beau of course. Beau lay on their sleeping mat, now shared, with a bare shoulder exposed, for they had not seen any need to don clothes again after enjoying one another's bodies the previous night, their first time together. With her dress bundled up softly, ready to be put on, she peered down at her chest, rocking her body first one way and then the other, trying to see just what it was that was different down there. For things seemed out of sorts, filling out her dress more when she finally pulled it down, her hips wider, buttocks larger, yet nothing in any way that she could outright see. Yet any woman knew their own bodies and could tell when something was not quite right even if they could not quite put their finger on it. In that instance, Jester was most certainly no different.

"This can't be right..."

It didn't make sense as she tried to tug the dress into place, to get it down that extra couple of inches so that it was of its usual length. But there was something wrong there too as her body did not quite seem to fit the dress anymore, rather than the dress not fitting her, coming up short over her ankle-length boots, the ones that were comfortable and eye-catching for adventuring. Those were ones that Beau had teased her about before and, in a way, Jester had continued right on wearing them just to get the comments off her, the communication between them, back then, growing day by day.

She smiled faintly. Maybe it was not such a bad thing if those boots were on show. She'd pick up some more clothes when they went into town.

There were less adventurous things to be done in town, of course, the cobbled streets beckoning horses in harness with their carriages rattling behind, those of higher classes riding within them. The Tiefling had once ridden a horse but not quite found it to her liking, which was just why she preferred adventuring on foot, finding that she could cover more advanced and interesting terrain in that way. A horse, after all, could not follow her down into tight tunnels or raft down rivers and may have to be abandoned when it came to dungeons. It would surely be an obscene expense to buy a new one every time!

Yet the tailor didn't seem to be able to let her dress out enough down there to cover her either and she didn't understand, taking a room at one of the inns that night with Beau. There had been a raised eyebrow when a room with just the one bed had been requested but opinions against their relationship and two ladies enjoying more intimate company with one another were best kept silent. Jester was hardly one to keep her mouth shut when it came to speaking up, considering her early work and the wide exposure that she'd had even back then to many sexualities and how lust played out in the regard. It was, at least in one way, something that had opened her up to knowing and understanding that "women were fun too". Sometimes, to her, it didn't need to be any more complicated than that and it came with a wry smile too.

However, the next day, she could not deny that her breasts were larger, obviously so. Even the nipples were thicker and stood out from the round of her breasts as she tried to take stock of her body. The room appeared smaller around her as she lost her sense of where her body was, where she was stepping and standing, her proprioception off. Beau tried to help her, though it was funny too, especially when her larger buttocks knocked a lantern off the table beside the bed, driving the two of them into peals of giggles.