The Giantess Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beau frowned. Was that something even they wanted anymore? It had fallen by the wayside and yet it still seemed quite as if something that they should have been putting more weight on than they actually were.

"Well..." Jester said sheepishly, turning the amulet over her in hands before the fire on that night -- the twenty-sixth night since she had worn the amulet for the first time. "At least we know now what it does. Do you think there's anything to be done about this?"

That was the question that Beau had been dreading, even though she had been the one to prompt it. To lose Jester's gorgeous, new body, standing tall and powerful with curves in all the right places and an arse to die for... Why, to her, that felt as if it would have been a sin in itself. Beau swallowed softly and shook her head, the firelight glancing off her lover's bare breasts, the jiggling rounds of them begging her attention as they tugged down lightly and beautifully under their own weight.

"No..." Beau breathed. "I think you're perfect just the way you are."

That night could only end in one way and it turned out that they didn't even need the fire to keep them warm that night as they heat they generated between their passionate bodies was more than enough. Still, the tickle of Jester's large lips on her breasts as she pleased her partner too was exquisite in a way that Beau could never have imagined before being with the true "mini giantess". She could not be considered a giant, of course, for she was not that tall, but there was a deviation in the species at play there too, something that would set them apart and bring them together for as long as it pleased them to do so.

It was more of a turn-on for Beau than she realised to have her Jester be so tall, though she would have of course been with her lover even if she had stayed at her normal, petite size. It was just something new and something that, strangely so, suited them rather well. She could show her love for Jester in other ways too, even if the "L-word" had not been said yet, for it was too early, even though such feelings had been building and building for far longer than they had been officially together. There was cloth to be bought even though there were no clothes at any tailor that would suit a mini-giantess and Beau professed her domestic skills in how she fashioned a blouse for Jester, even if it exposed her midriff a little. It was better, in the summer months, to look and feel comfortable, Beau reasoned with that one, and not only because she'd both run out of fabric but enjoyed very much seeing as much of Jester's skin as possible, even if it may have only been a sliver there.

Trousers or a skirt, however... Now, those were a shade more difficult when it came to the rise of her backside. Even with all the fabric that Beau had bought with the best negotiation skills at her disposal, they didn't seem to have quite enough to cover her arse without bodging and stitching different, contrasting, fabrics together. The trousers cut across Jester's calves and the two of them dissolved into fits of genuine and despairing giggles at the fact that they did not even reach her hips, exposing a good section of Jester's buttocks and the upper curve of them. The line between her rear cheeks was all on show, even though she was wearing the biggest pair of underwear (they must have been for some fetish thing, judging by the look Beau had gotten in the store when purchasing them for a ridiculously high price) to cover all that she could of her dignity and modesty. Sadly, there didn't seem to be all that much of either remaining, much to Jester's bubbling chagrin.

"I may... I may..." Jester's giggles barely allowed her to get the words out as they warbled forth. "I may as well not be wearing any clothes!"

Whereas that may have been true, it was indeed a look that Beau appreciated very much -- to the point that even Jester had to tease her lightly and accuse her of deliberately not buying enough fabric to complete the job. An obligatory "big butt" joke had to come into play there and only ended in Beau dashing away with a smirk on her lips, a squealing, bouncing Jester chasing her at full pelt. Alas, although she had much longer legs than Beau, she still was not as quick or as light on her feet as she used to be, rendering her clumsier in a chase than she may have liked to be.

That feeling of where her body was, however, would come in time and there was a little fitness to be gleaned too, though that would all come in time. It was easier, for the time being, to ignore "little" problems like Jester's clothes when they would not be in public all that much anyway and, well, Jester would have been genuinely comfortable enough naked. It was only a little more protection for her, something to ensure that she felt quite like her old self and did not lose who she was as a mini-giantess. Changes, of course, could bring about abrupt shifts in a person that they may not have otherwise have expected and that was one thing, at least, that Beau could endeavour to assist her with.

Jester, however, was more than obliging to her lover too, allowing Beau to ride on her buttocks, which rounded out so thickly and fully that they left a nice "shelf" for a woman as normal-sized as Beau to perch on. It had been a joke at first for Jester to scramble up there when they were as fully-dressed as Jester was going to guess, but it had been oddly comfortable (erotic too) to rest there, letting her legs dangle.

Beau swallowed a groan, trying not to show Jester too much how it turned her on. It was a strange lust to have, to want to sink her fingers into and press her body against that roundly luscious backside over and over again as if there was nothing else in the world that could possibly grab her attention anymore. To say that Jester's arse dominated her attention would have been an understatement as it was the first part of her that Beau went too when eroticism was at play, the firelight of an evening showing just how their bodies came together. They were less and less shy in that regard about where and how they took their play and fun together, for they were more than sure that anyone that found them camping out there in the wilds would be more than put off by the prospect of fighting a giantess. In that way, Jester was more than able to protect her sweetheart too, though only a single band of robbers (nothing that would have been a threat to them even before) had had to be sent packing, forcing them, unduly, to move camp as a precaution.

They had more than enough coin to see them through for a while, their adventures rendering rewards, of course, which they had all stored carefully. The two ladies liked to think and say that they were a little cannier and more thoughtful than male adventurers (to cover those, of course, that were not of the human species) when it came to money as it was, undoubtedly, still the currency of the world. Where there was a bounty on a dangerous creature that needed to be captured or killed there was always money at play, changing hands, missions to be completed, rescues that came with rewards. Even what could be done with the glory of the quest itself in hand lured them in with the promise of treasure and, truly, there was little that would have put them off treasure hunting whether there was any manner of danger involved or not. Maybe even Jester could find Beau something pretty to go with her style there too?

But sleeping and relaxing together, well, that was brought them together the most and developed the part of their relationship that, of course, had never been tended to as friends. Sex seemed to be the order of the day, Jester as hungry for it as Beau had been, although, to be fair, she had been just a little starved of it beforehand. She had been more than used to having her needs met before turning to a life of adventures for something new and different, something to keep her flitting, fleeting attention, but there was much to be said for moaning in ecstasy too.

And it was oddly arousing to let Beau drink her milk too, what Jester ate changing the flavour of it. She had known before that her nipples were sensitive but she had never quite imagined just how sensitive they could become, even more so, as her lover kissed and nibbled at them, using her teeth and lips in new and wonderful ways all in the name of giving pleasure. A lap of a tongue left a sheen of saliva behind, cooling quickly in the firelight, and Jester grunted softly in the back of her throat, hips rocking where Beau sat in her lap, completely naked.

Beau could have spent all day adoring Jester's breasts, how the soft warmth of them, larger than her entire chest and torso, demanded attention -- just like her buttocks. There was so much more of her to enjoy that Beau hardly knew where to go at any given time, although she did languish on Jester's breasts, kissing and suckling, letting that thickening flow of sweeter milk flood her mouth. All she could do was gulp and gulp again, her need rising, a hand between her thighs that did not belong to her as another finger pushed deeply up into her sex.

"Mm, you're so ready..."

Jester moaned, yet could not resist the pleasure of teasing Beau, if only for a little while. There was so much for them to enjoy that it was hard to pick only one thing, pushing her fingers deep, a second joining the first. Beau wriggled and squirmed back on them, pleasure overwhelming, but Jester already knew just how to keep her on the edge for as long as she wanted, all for their shared delight.

Still... That pussy begged more attention.

Disengaging Beau from her breasts, Jester murmured, fetching the strap-on toy harness that they had constructed out of leather. Of course, it was much larger than the one that Beau had used on her earlier but the toy to go in it was smaller, more suited to Beau's size as she shuddered bodily, nipping at the inside of her cheek to supress a heady groan that surprised even her.

Giggling, Jester bounced a little, the fake-shaft in the harness wobbling lightly, tempting and teasing with the pleasures it could provide.

"This one's a little smaller for you", Jester teased with a wink, though the glint in her eye spoke volumes as to how much she was looking forward to it. "But you can take the big one if you like, hon..."

Beau shook her head but Jester was already pushing her back, squashing her down with her body as she gently but firmly made Beau part her legs. There was no saying "no" to Jester and neither did Beau want to deny her, shivering with anticipation as her legs spread around her lover obligingly. She could not wrap them up and around Jester but she could make sure that she had easy access to her cunny as the strap-on teased inside, drawing moan after moan from her lips.

It was well-lubricated but that almost was not any of Beau's concern anymore as Jester pinned her with her body. The domination was a flicker of delight rising forth at the most unexpected of times but Jester was not to worry about something like that, not when Beau moaned so sweetly from her. Her breasts squashed around Beau's face, muffling those delightful moans some, yet the pleasure was yet to come as her girlfriend's pussy was filled with just the right size shaft.

"Oh..."

Jester groaned too, pressing her breasts down more insistently around Beau's face, demanding attention, yet the gentle lap of Beau's tongue, trying to find her nipples in the soft shade of darkness, could have been missed. The Tiefling's hips pumped and worked to fill her, grinding the toy inside the harness back onto her clit, pant after needy pant breaking her lips. She needed it as much as Beau did but, as was so often the case, there was no time for words in the throes of passion, lust getting the better of them when all was allowed and nothing was denied.

Pumping her lover full, it was hardly any effort at all for Jester to rock her hips, having gained better control over her body, her legs straight back behind her, for she did not need to kneel when Beau was so much smaller than her. It was not all that big of a size difference in the grand scheme of things but it was still certainly enough to make the two of them get creative, working out different ways to love one another and explore each other's bodies. Still, the basics of it all were quite the same.

It was all to be shared, every last bit of their passion, and Beau cried out over and over again as Jester thrust, ploughing into her so deliciously that it was all she could do to retain control over herself. But maybe that simply was not for her, not when she was so submissively pinned under Jester's body, the Tiefling's tail flicking back and forth with each one of her many strokes. She had so much to offer and there was a cheeky, dominant thrill to be had too as she overpowered her partner, driving in as hard and as fast as she knew Beau wanted, taking her cues from her. Her lust drove her on too as she grunted and groaned, need rising in the back of her mind, though there was a passion also to be claimed in the delirium of true ecstasy.

It was so much, too much, for the both of them, the Tiefling grunting thickly in the back of her throat as she powered in over and over again. Her tail slipped around, twisting around the very base of the strap-on toy for just a little bit of extra leverage, slamming in with greater force, grinding in over and over. She groaned thickly but what she was more concerned with were the moans of her partner, Beau's hips trying to rise to meet her even as the twist of Jester's tail around the toy meant that she controlled it all completely and utterly. Yet it was that elusive yet delightful high that was to be claimed, heat thrumming through as Jester caught her breath in a half-strangled moan.

They climaxed together, crying out and twisting in passion, barely aware of what their bodies were doing in the heat of the moment. Yet the moment was for them and them alone as Beau squeezed Jester's milky breasts, the soft, warm orbs heralding the dribbling of more of her luxuriously sweet cream than ever before. She was just about to lock her lips around a nipple while her orgasm pulsed on, dizzyingly powerful, and yet Beau knew too that she was right where she wanted to be as Jester crushed her lightly and dominantly to the ground under the weight of her breasts.

One round was not to be enough for the night and, at the end of it all, Jester fell asleep with her head between Beau's thighs, the taste of her sweetheart on her lips, which were stretched into a wide, goofy grin. Her juices drooled from her pussy, devoid of strap-on and toy for the time being, but there was still so much more for the two of them to explore that they could not hope to possibly tease into every last little thing all at once.

But that was the beauty of a relationship. There was no rush.

In sleep, Beau whimpered and moaned, lips slightly parted.

That was what being together was all about.

*

"What are you doing?"

Beau climbed up on Jester's arse to get a better look, though that didn't mean that she could see over her shoulder even in that position. Sitting on a sturdy log, the Tiefling was hunched off with a cheeky smirk on her face that promised trouble, leaving Beau very much hoping that it was the right kind of trouble as she pressed up behind her lover. Her breasts had grown larger through drinking Jester's milk (the hormones in the milk, perhaps?) and neither of them was all that much concerned about finding a cure for what the amulet had done to Jester, the Tiefling still as much of a mini giantess as she had been for a couple of months by that time.

"Nothing..."

Of course, that was a lie as Jester turned, pretending to hide what she was doing, although the overly small sketchbook and pencil in her hands were difficult to hide. Not that she was trying to do all that good a job of it, the pencil slipping between her much thicker fingers, for she had not yet been able to find one that better suited her size. But what was in the sketchbook was a surprise indeed -- rather lewd sketches indeed!

"Oh..."

Beau grinned, poking Jester to turn the page, which only had the effect of sending her lover into a peal of giggles, eyelashes fluttering in a little bit of a failed attempt of a flirt. For it was Jester's giantess self that adorned the page, however thicker the pencil-strokes had become, sitting quite on top of Beau's face! That was not all, however, as Jester showed her more that she had done, a little bit of a blush in her cheeks, though it took a lot more than that to chase the giggles from her lips. Why should she, after all, be shy about showing drawings to her lover and partner? She was more settled and confident in herself than that.

Beau turned the page. That was a picture of Beau with huge breasts, so big that she was toppling over, a sketch beside it of Jester having sex with Beau in the doggy-style position, though the difference in their sizes and the oversized strap-on could not be denied even in pencil form. With a smile, she looked to the next, finding a crudely drawn, rough sketch of Jester with a shaft that was larger than Beau's body -- judging by the scaled picture of Beau standing next to her!

"These are...interesting..."

Beau poked Jester in the side as she yelped, nearly jostling the two of them off the log.

"Hey -- watch it!"

Yet there was no end to the pictures and the giggles as Beau teased her, giggling at the fact that Jester was drawing such crude things. But there was no harm in it and Beau could not deny either that it stirred up something between her thighs too, wanting to see, wanting to know, passions rising in the best way that they could beneath the sunshine. When the giantess' large lips folded and closed over her own, Beau more than knew, once again, that she was in for a good time.

*

Months passed and they forgot all about trying to find a cure when Jester's height worked so well for the two of them. She managed to find and make some more clothes but there was still something cute and flirty about leaving the upper curve of her breasts on show or even her buttocks -- almost as if it was accidental. Jester giggled and tried to keep a straight face when walking through town, having moved on to a spot closer to the sea with a touch of salt on the air, though it was difficult with so many eyes on her. It was just as well, to be fair, that she rather liked being looked at, for she knew that there was no harm in it and people were just surprised. Long ago, she had learned to tell the difference between true maliciousness and curiosity. It was something that had proven key to her in getting so far in life with her bubbly attitude and the spring in her step well enough kept upbeat.

"Where are we going, Beau? Have you been here before?"

Conversation flowed easily between them and, to be fair, it had been too long since they had eaten food that they had not hunted, foraged for and cooked themselves: it was time to go on a real date, a conventional date. Even walking along, Beau tucked her hand into the giantess', even though she had to stretch, a smile on her face though the blush that crept down her neck was in testament to all the delights that would follow in the evening to come after dinner. Dinner, after all, could well enough be considered merely an appetiser...and Jester her dessert!

The tavern was a slightly more upper-scale place, not the sort that rough and tumble adventurers went too, which meant that Beau hoped it would be large and roomy enough for Jester. Jester could usually fit in most places as long as she was careful, though doorways could sometimes be an issue when she was not sitting, crouching awkwardly to get her oversized bust and backside through at the same time.