The Giantess Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, my ladies..."

The host baulked at Jester, though that was to be expected. The Tiefling cocked a hip out and grinned cheekily, hardly dissuaded at all, though he did take a step back, his finely pressed silk shirt denoting the calibre of the establishment that he worked at.

"Good evening, good sir!" She boomed, a little louder than necessary. "Do you perchance have a table for two good ladies this evening?"

Her language took on an overly formal air and Beau pressed her fingers over her lips to hide her smile as the host straightened up a little, taking on his more usual, workmanlike air.

"Of course! There is a lovely table at the back, nice and...uh..." He faltered. "Roomy..."

That, of course, was just what they wanted and, with a little difficulty squeezing through the door, Jester followed behind them to the designated table. The host rushed ahead while other eyes followed them through the lantern-lit tavern. That was to be expected but the host had not been expecting to seat such challenging clientele that evening, rushing and fussing to get two chairs together for Jester, spaced where her head was up in the rafters but at least with a little space.

"Here you are, ladies, all set up for you!"

He was quick to recover, however, they had to give him that, though the stares continued, locked onto Jester as if she was a target in a dungeon. Yet it was curiosity at play, whispers rising, Jester offering them a grin and a wave, knowing that she was all on show.

"Evening, ladies and gentlemen!"

That seemed to satisfy some but the greater challenge was in sitting down, ending up needing three chairs, not just the two, to herself. That was the least of the troubles as they ordered their meals, something that they could not have caught and cooked for themselves, holding hands over the table as the chairs beneath Jester creaked and protested her weight.

"We should do this more often," Beau murmured, shyly looking down to where her hands were clasped within Jester's much larger ones. "It's nice to be out with you... Like there are no worries in the world anymore. Just us."

It wasn't just the two of them, however, as the stares continued, other patrons trying to carry on with their meals but, to be fair, it was rather difficult when Jester took up so much of the room, her tail flung out and waving lightly behind her. The chairs creaked again as she adjusted her weight and Beau caught her breath, eyebrows raised, wondering if the inevitable were to happen, or if she was taking things a little too seriously.

Crrreeeaaak.

Beau held her breath, Jester doing the same. It had to happen but it happened in slow motion, all eyes on them as the chairs finally broke, shattering under Jester's weight in a chain reaction. Her knees smacked up into the underside of the table, sending their used plates flying, a goblet of ale soaring across the tavern, cracking into the opposite wall. Patrons squealed as they were showered in the liquor, leaping up and causing chaos, but Jester had not even had a chance to scramble up before a rather short, plump man rushed out, red in the face and hopping with apoplectic rage.

"What are you doing? You can't come in here, break all of my chairs! And the plates -- Havonos! Just what do you think you're doing letting a giant in here?"

That had to be the host who had sat them, stuttering and trying to protest, although Beau and Jester had already decided that it was time to make good their exit. It was hard to take any of it too seriously, however, with such giggles on their lips, Beau trying to dislodge Jester's backside from where the legs of a chair had gotten stuck around it, the owner, presumably, jumping around and flapping his arms as if he could have used a dose of something soothing down his throat.

Yet it was time to go as Beau hurled a handful of coins onto the table, scattering it everywhere, shouting her thanks to the waiter and the host even as Jester grabbed her with both hands. It was easy for her at her greater size and height to lift her lover but a little more difficult to tuck her between her breasts, though Jester simply could not see any other way to get out of there with both of them intact. Beau's legs wiggled down and she was in place, gasping as her hands clutched at Jester's breasts, tearing at her clothes, clinging to her for any grasp or handhold that she could possibly get. She just had to keep herself there, keep herself in place, as Jester legged it from the tavern, the tavern owner screaming at their back.

Yet he could not or would not chase them out into the cool of the night, the stars out as if to herald their romantic "walk" together. They laughed as Jester pounded easily down the streets, the sea glittering beneath the light of the mood off and over the cliffs, easily racing away and in far better control of her body than she had been months back when things had all begun. Those times seemed so far away as they laughed together, fleeing the town even though they had paid, though they were both sure that the stories of the one meal out that they had tried to have in a tavern would linger for many months and years to come.

Jester, however, had one more thing in mind for Beau, jogging with a huff and a puff of breath to the cliff top so that they could look down over the crashing waves at the foot of the cliff, shattering into a spray of white as if the sea itself was trying to reach them. Only there and then did she pause, Beau wriggling around to face her with her eyes shining with something that Jester did not understand. Tilting her head, Jester tried to ask without saying something out loud what Beau wanted to say but her lover pressed her fingertip to Jester's lips, the backdrop of gulls calling softly serenading their moment together.

"I love you."

The only thing that could seal the deal was what Jester had planned from the beginning, her heart lifting, swelling with sweet love, what she could finally recognise as love, as she kissed her partner full on her lips. It was not a chaste kiss, not with her lips being so large and plump, so very soft, yet they had learned how to make it work, Beau pressing urgently up against her as she kissed her deeply. Her tongue flickered out against Jester's as she kissed her deeply and passionately, wanting it all, all the more, and Jester turned for the camp, her love thrumming back through the kiss to Beau, proclaiming all that her lips and her words could not.

Not quite yet, at least. Soon, however, Jester was sure, the love there within her, adoring her lover, the closeness between them, the relationship that they'd formed. Jester ran for home at a light jog, eyes half-closed and yet keeping up a somewhat steady pace all the same, despite the stuttering flutter of her beating heart.

Sometimes love could be sized up. Sometimes love didn't need to be proclaimed at all. Sometimes it just was as it was.

And that was all that the two of them needed.