All Comments on 'The Gift'

by FeinmanR

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FeinmanRFeinmanRabout 10 years agoAuthor
Mistake

I did not mean to give my own story a "heart." I like what I write or I wouldn't want others to read it, but I wouldn't rate or review it myself. I don't even know how it happened.

I will take this opportunity to dedicate the story to Kat. You are my muse and my inspiration.

"What is it about an attractive or intriguing woman that turns an ordinary man into a creative whirlwind? What magical process enables him to invent, to sculpt, to paint, to write or to compose ... " from "Why Men Love a Muse" at reference.com

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I was with you till you brought in Juan

and there are sooooo many other things wrong with this story!

The category is erotic coupling, yet the sex described is between a wife and a 3rd party who has been paid for sex by the husband.

Juan is a pool boy paid by the husband to have sex with his wife on a pool table. your attempt at humour failed.

There is nothing telling us why we should consider this erotic in any way, shape, or form.

Juan is told to, after having sex with the wife of the dipstick, leave and never come back on penalty of death, yet leaves his cell number, in lipstick, on her ass? how, btw, can she tell it is there? are we further expected to believe no one knew how to reach the guy who had been cleaning their pool, once a week, all summer?

we have been told how much these two love each other, but hubby sets her up in their home, on a pool table he bought just for this purpose?

instead of acting like a husband, he is behaving more like a pimp.

at least, this qualifies for the new cuck dominated Loving Wives category.

at best, it should not have been published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous