The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her nipple with a soft pop! As he stood and moved away, his cock came out of her hungry hand. He then moved down, spread her legs, and placed his mouth directly on her pussy. She began moaning and breathing even harder. He was just as talented at eating pussy as he had been at sucking and playing with tits. There was no more thought of her husband, or anything else, the whole world had shrunk down to this room and this man and her naked body.

He walked over to the head of the table and as he did she turned over on her tummy, grabbed his shorts, and pulled him closer to her. She then placed her fingers on the elastic of his shorts and pulled them down. She could only pull them down a little because they became caught on the head of his very hard cock. She used her fingers to lift the elastic over the head of his dick to expose the entire length of his hard member. It was beautiful! It was, she guessed, about 8 inches long, and maybe 2 inches in diameter, semi vein y, with a very large, pink, shiny head. She was overcome with lust at the feel of it in her hand, it was so hard and so beautiful!

He brought it close to her and she wasted no time wrapping her hungry mouth around his gorgeous shaft. His head was large, she loved the way its helmeted edges forced her lips apart as it went in and out of her waiting mouth. She loved the way the slit at the bottom of his head felt along the edge of her exploring tongue, and she knew that she wanted, more than anything, to watch and taste his hot cum spurt from that engorged head. She sucked his dick with eager lust and abandon. She couldn't get enough and she reasoned that Eric would never know because he was waiting for her to finish getting a massage, not getting filled with hot, hard cock.

The masseuse continued to fondle and squeeze her tits and explore her dripping pussy with his talented fingers, while she happily continued to enjoy the pleasure of sucking this man's dick. She couldn't remember ever having enjoyed sucking a man's dick so much before. She so loved the shape, texture, taste, and look of his lovely tool! He had to actually pull her off of his member, which popped audibly from her lips, as he moved in between her spread legs. She was lost in erotic bliss as she observed his very swollen head and the very stiff shaft it was mounted on, pointing and pulsing between her legs, straight at her wet, hungry pussy. And then, she watched, lost in a lust filled haze, as he moved his head up and down along the length of her drenched and waiting vaginal lips, just before gently pushing the head into her. She cameinstantly and violently, for the first time, drenching his hungry cock with her juices.

He fucked her in the missionary position for the first few minutes until she came for the second time. She loved knowing that her cum and lubricating juices were plastered all over his exceptional phallus and dripping down his firm, round balls, and down her pussy onto her asshole. He then raised her legs over his shoulders and, without warning, plunged the entire length of his rock-hard cock deep into her waiting pussy! It hurt for just a second, then bliss! The feeling of his shaft moving in and out of her so insistently and so powerfully, made her explode in the strongest climax she had yet had. She reached down and grabbed both of his smooth, firm, young ass cheeks and used them to try pulling more of him into her. After she came for the third time he moved her to the floor and bent her over the edge of the bed. He then entered her from behind.

Standing there as he pumped her from behind was so sexy, feeling his muscular abs and thighs slapping up against her naked ass, made her feel somehow very feminine and desirable. His lovely hard cock felt so wonderful inside of her that she couldn't help herself and she came again. He then helped her up to the bed, laid her on her tummy and took a pillow and placed it under her hips. The anticipation of wanting his hard, stiff cock inside of her again made her start to tremble with excitement and desire. He moved his amazing cock into her waiting pussy once more and began to slowly and deliberately thrust his tool in and out of her once again.

From some far away place, between her loud moans of pleasure she heard him saying something in her ear. With difficulty she focused more on the sound of his words. He was asking her where she wanted him to cum. She, for a second, was very disappointed because this meant he was ready to shoot his lovely load. Then she realized that she wanted, more than anything, for him to shoot his hot cum into her hungry mouth. She would have rather felt him spurt his white, creamy, hot, lava into her waiting pussy, but she didn't want to get pregnant. She and Eric wanted another kid but she didn't think he would be too thrilled about having to raise another man's child. She told him, "please cum in my mouth, I want to taste your sweet load."

He pulled out suddenly and moved his swollen cock up to her mouth and began to jack off. She grabbed his unforgettable cock and placed it in her mouth. She began to gently lick and suck his head, and then began to suck more insistently. Suddenly, he stiffened and his cock began to pulse and throb in her mouth. Without warning he began to spurt hot cum deep into her waiting mouth. She reached down and cupped his balls and was rewarded with feeling them pulse each time he spurted hot cum into her greedily sucking lips. She had never eaten any man's cum before and was surprised at how good it tasted. She sucked and lapped at his quickly shrinking dick until only his flaccid, spent tool was left to enjoy her velvet mouth and lips.

He pulled out of her, kissed her deeply, and then told her that she could shower and dress in the next room, then left. She thought it was a bit anti-climactic, but then reasoned; "what did you expect, that he would profess his undying love for you, or ask for your hand in marriage?"

She gathered her clothes, went in to shower, bathed in the afterglow of great sex and washed away all of the evidence of her tryst from her body, pussy, and mouth. Wow, she thought, what a ride! She hoped that she would be able to maintain a normal face in front of her husband. The guilt and a bit of shame began to overwhelm her and she started feeling regret at her weakness. She went around the corner and there he was, sitting exactly where she'd left him. He had a huge grin on his face, probably thinking he had done good by getting her the best massage money can buy, and that made her feel even more guilty.

"Did you enjoy your massage?" he asked her. "You certainly look relaxed and sated, almost like you could melt into the floor, "he added.

She couldn't look at him at first and was about to confess what had just happened, let the chips fall where they may. She began with, "It was a wonderful massage, but more than I had expected. It was definitely the most intense and complete massage I have ever had," she told him. She added, "Eric, I have to confess something," before he cut her off.

He said, "I wanted to give you something I thought you would enjoy, that I knew you would never buy for yourself. So, I did some research and found this place. I even came down and interviewed your masseuse because I wanted it to be the best fantasy you have ever realized. I hope you liked it as much as I was hoping you would."

"What!" she blurted. "What do you mean by 'fantasy realized?" she demanded. "Are you saying this was some fantasy you had and wanted to realize? What was supposed to happen besides the massage?" she demanded.

He grew alarmed for a second, thinking that he may have just done something really stupid. "No, it wasn't any fantasy of mine, it was a fantasy you shared with me once. About being seduced by someone giving you a massage. I am so sorry if I have hurt or offended you, look, I will destroy this video as soon as we get home. I don't want to have anything to do with something that would cause you pain or displeasure." He shared.

"Wait, do you mean that I was supposed to have sex with the guy that was massaging me? What if I had been offended and didn't want to be seduced, what then?" She demanded.

"I was told that if you felt like that that they would have refunded all of our money and honored your feelings. I tried to find a guy who was a masseuse and one who I hoped you would find attractive and be aroused by. I even had him show me his tool because I didn't want it to be too small or too big for your pleasure. Gosh, I am sorry and I so hope you can forgive me. I promise that I will never try something like that again." He promised.

"No, I am not mad, just very surprised and very relieved. I thought that I had committed adultery. Besides, are you telling me that you had a video made of my experience tonight? Are you sure that you could watch something like that, I have to confess that I really lost control in there. Wow, I have gone from feeling guilty to feeling exhilarated and very horny! Thank you for such an amazing gift, I love you." she said. "I guess that I do like the idea of having sex with strange men while you watch me. I know this does not mean that you will be letting me do this very often, if at all, but if you are OK after watching the video, then, in answer to your previous question to me, Yes, I love the idea of getting to enjoy strange dick, and I think that the fact that you want to watch actually makes it even more erotic for me."

12