Turning Out Susan Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband wants to share his wife.
15.6k words
4.54
83.7k
118
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: This story is about a husband who wants to share his wife with others. You have been warned.

Turning Out Susan - Pt. 01

Chapter 1

Susan stepped over the edge of the tub. She had just finished her shower. Gently grabbing the shower cap that protected her hair, which she had spent the afternoon getting done, she slowly removed it from her head. Pulling the towel from the heated rack, she began drying herself. She was getting ready for one of the biggest, most exciting nights of her life, so far. And her husband thought it was all his idea. Well, actually, it was, to begin with, but the minute he told her his fantasy, it became her number one desire.

She finished drying herself and opened the bathroom door. Her husband Mark was sitting on the bed, holding a tie in his hands. She smiled at her handsome husband as he looked up at her naked body. It might be nearly forty years old, but even to her, it looked hot. Her breasts, a little larger than normal, only sagged a touch. She could still go braless once in a while. She would never go braless all the time. After all, she was a professional woman who worked with people all day.

"You still take my breath away," Mark said sighing as he looked her up and down.

"As do you," she replied smiling back at him.

He did too. Every time she looked at him, there was a twinge in her heart and her loins. Smiling she moved to her dressing table and sat down in front of the mirror. She looked at her face, framed by her dark brown, almost black, hair. She could just detect small laugh lines in the corners of her eyes. Smiling she weighed her breasts in her hands. They were still very firm, they bounced when she walked in high heels.

"Yep, they are just perfect," Mark said from across the room.

Smiling, she felt her blush fill her face.

"Now you look even better," Mark said smiling at her.

Smiling she started applying her makeup. As she did, she thought back two weeks. It was her and Mark's wedding anniversary. Their seventeenth anniversary. Mark had taken Susan out for a wonderful dinner at the most expensive restaurant in the city. The food was wonderful, the champagne even better. By the time they left, both of them were quite inebriated and they had to cab it home.

Once home Mark poured them both a glass of very fine wine. Susan sipped hers as they sat on the couch listening to slow, romantic music on the stereo. The mood was set. Both of them were enjoying each other's company. Kisses were exchanged. Then Mark asked his lovely bride of seventeen years what were her deepest, sexiest, fantasies. He even asked for her darkest, naughtiest fantasies. Susan giggled and only because she had too much to drink, answered him.

"Let's see... um... you and I are making love..."

"Making love or fucking?" Mark asked softly.

"Um... all right, fucking. You are pounding into me hard and fast. We are in the living room, right over there, on the floor. I look up and see that we have forgotten to close the drapes. Then I see a face looking in the window. I gasp. He is... yes, it's a he, smiling at me as he watches my tits bounce on my chest. I am suddenly, very turned on. I move under you so he can watch your cock pound my pussy. I don't know who he is, but his piercing eyes turn me on even more. You slam into me one final time and we come together. My orgasm is so intense that I almost pass out from pleasure. I look up at the window and he's gone."

Mark got up off the couch, his hard-on was tenting his pants.

"Ah, so you liked my little fantasy?" Susan asks.

"I did. Would you like to try it out?" Mark asks as he opens the drapes to the night outside.

Susan shivers at the thought. She hugs herself.

"What if one of our neighbors sees?"

"That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Not someone I know. A stranger."

"Ah, but how would a stranger know to look in our window?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. But it has to be a stranger. I don't think I would like someone I know watching. What's your fantasy?"

"My fantasy. So many to choose from..."

"Many? How many?"

"Lots. Lots and lots. Let me see," Mark said sitting next to his lovely wife.

"Well?"

"Hold on a minute. Okay. You are dancing..."

"Dancing?"

"Yes, you are dancing. The music has a thunderous beat. You move with the music. As you move, you take off a piece of clothing..."

"What?"

"You are dancing on a stage, taking off your clothes as you dance..."

"Oh my god, Mark!"

"The room is huge. It is filled with strangers..."

"Fuck," Susan croaks, her hand slipping between her legs.

"Well, I guess that turns you on..."

"Go on," she huffs impatiently.

"You are now naked. Everyone is staring at your beautiful body as you move across the stage. Guys are waving money, waving you over to them. You grab the bills they hold in the air and dance, just for them, real close. So close they can touch you but, they don't, because it is against the rules and they will be thrown out if they do. You smile down at them your juices running down your thigh. You dance until the song is done, then gather your clothes and duck backstage."

"Oh god," Susan cries, her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, her panties down around her ankles.

"So, you liked my fantasy?" Mark asked, chuckling.

"Fuck me. Fuck me right there," Susan croaks, pointing at the floor just in front of the open drapes.

Susan slips off the couch, wiggling out of her dress and discarding her bra. She is now naked, fingers still plunging into her pussy. She scoots over to the spot she pointed at and opens her legs wide. Mark watches her for a few seconds, then stands and strips.

"Get down... everyone will see you," Susan growls at him.

Once naked, he kneels down between his wife's thighs. She has almost reached orgasm as Mark pulls her fingers from her pussy. She groans with disappointment. Mark places the head of his steel hard cock at her entrance. He hesitates for a moment.

"What are you waiting for?" Susan growls once again.

"Are you ready?"

"Of course. Now fuck me."

Mark pushed forward slowly. Then he pulled back slightly. Susan moans at the feel of his cock finally penetrating her. Then she is screaming. Mark is slamming into her. She feels pain, but it is overridden by pleasure quickly. Her hips buck up to meet her husband's thrust. He is now completely inside her. She can feel his balls resting against her ass cheeks.

"Oh god," Susan sighs.

Suddenly, she screamed as Mark pounded into her body as fast and as hard as he can. Her pussy was squirting fluid to lubricate her. Mark was grunting with his exertion. Susan wraps her legs around her husband. Mark pounds into her even harder.

"Oh god," Susan cries out on the verge of her orgasm.

"Look up," Mark tells her.

She looks up. In the window was an indistinct face. A male face. It might as well be a stranger. She screams. Her orgasms wrack her body. Her hips buck up as her stomach convulses. She feels the warmth of Mark coming inside her. The eyes in the window stare at her pussy as Mark pulls out and comes on her stomach and tits. His dick was now in front of her face. She opens her mouth and sucks him clean. When he moves away, the face in the window was gone. She relaxes as Mark closes the drapes.

"How did you set that up?" she asks breathlessly, as Mark settles down next to her.

"I didn't. I had no idea what your fantasy would be."

"I bet," Susan chided.

"I swear. I don't know who that was but, we sure did put on a show for them."

"Oh god," Susan said shivering. "I wonder which neighbor that was?"

"I haven't the faintest idea."

"Oh god," Susan whispered.

"So it was good for you."

"While we were fucking? Yes. Now? Not so much."

"Would you rather be stripping?"

Susan shivered. Her skin turned to goosebumps.

"I don't know if I could take my clothes off in front of a room full of drunk men."

"What makes you think they will be drunk?" Mark smiled at her. She just might do it.

"I assume the place would be a strip club of some kind?"

"Unless I hire a hall..."

"Strip club," Susan said flatly.

"Strip club," Mark repeated.

"Let me think about it. Which one?"

"There is a new one, just opened, I read it in the paper... in Romeoville."

"Sure you did?"

"I did, honest."

"I'll let you know... I need to think about this."

"No pressure..."

"There is pressure. It's between my legs. I need you to fuck me again."

"Do you want the drapes open?" Mark asked.

"No. I just need your cock in my pussy."

Mark rolled over between his wife's spread legs. He was hard, thinking about his lovely bride dancing naked on stage. They fuck like bunnies for a good half hour.

Chapter 2

Mark let Susan think about his fantasy for three days. He knew if he badgered her about it, she would dig her heels in and refuse to even talk to him about any fantasy of his or hers. So, he let her be. It was Saturday before she even mentioned anything about his fantasy. They were sitting at the breakfast counter in the kitchen when Susan broached the subject.

"Mark?"

"Yes dear," Mark said softly.

"I think, maybe, tonight, we should go check out that strip club."

Mark just sat there staring into his cereal. This was more than he had ever hoped for. She was willing to at least go take a look at the club.

"Sure, if that's what you want to do." Inside Mark was jumping for joy. Outside he knew he had to keep cool, calm, and collected.

"What time does it open?" Susan asked, her voice catching in her throat.

"I don't know. I can look it up on the internet, though."

"Why don't you do that. But, if it's too early, I think we should wait until it's at least dark out. I don't want to be seen pulling into the parking lot of a strip club by a neighbor."

"I understand. I'll check and let you know, okay?"

"Okay." Susan smiled at Mark.

He winked at her and she blushed. She turned and went into the living room. Mark was overjoyed. She just might do it. He had dreamed so long about seeing his beautiful wife on stage, taking her clothes off, for the horny men at any strip club. He had a hard-on as he sat there eating his breakfast. He wanted to run into the living room and strip her clothes off and throw her on the floor and fuck her brains out. He also wanted her as horny as possible when they finally got to the strip club.

He cleaned up his breakfast dishes, his hard-on rubbing against the kitchen cabinet as he washed them. After he finished, he went to the den and sat before the computer. It was already on, so he just opened a browser and typed in the strip clubs name, Mystery Zone. The page came up quickly and he looked over the page for the time they opened on Saturday. It looked like they opened at noon. Too early for Susan. He closed the browser and went in search of Susan.

"Honey, the place opens at noon," he told her as he walked into the living room.

He was a little shocked at what he saw. Susan was naked from the waist down, her eyes were closed, yet the TV was on. She was slowly rubbing her pussy. On the downstroke, her middle finger would disappear into the vagina. The drapes were wide open and the morning light was flooding the living room.

"Too early dear, way too early," she croaked, her body starting to react to Mark's presence.

Mark walked over to stand in front of her. His cock is hard once more and tents his pajama bottoms.

"How about we go have a nice dinner first and eventually wind up at the club at about eight o'clock?" Mark suggests as he watches his beautiful Susan play with herself.

"Sounds perfect," she said shivering as her finger delves into her wet folds.

Mark dropped to his knees and stared at her hand. She rarely masturbated in front of him since they were married. When they were dating she used to lay back in bed watching him undress, all the while finger fucking herself as she waited for his cock to pound her always wet pussy.

"God that is so sexy," Mark whispered.

Susan pulled her hand away from her pussy. She opened her eyes, looking out the window. She sighed when there was nobody there. Mark groaned at the sight of her open vagina. Susan slapped her legs shut.

"Get out of there you perv," she said laughing.

"Me a perv, you're the one hoping someone other than your husband is watching?"

"And you would have loved that too."

"You bet," Mark told her, grinning wickedly.

Susan got up and pulled her pajama bottoms up, then plopped back down on the sofa. Mark moved up beside her and pulled her into his arms. They sat that way for a long time.

"I love you," Mark finally whispered.

"I love you too," Susan said softly. "Well, we have some shopping to do."

"We do?"

"You want me to look good at the club, right?"

"I do. What did you have in mind?"

"I don't really know. We may have to go to the mall."

"Not the mall?"

"Yes, the mall. There are several stores there that might have something that will suit where we are going tonight."

"Let's go then," Mark said, getting up and heading for the bedroom.

"I have to take a shower before we go, though."

"Okay, I'll join you."

"No, or we will never get out of the bedroom. You shower down here, I'll use the master bath."

"Fine," Mark said dejectedly.

Thirty minutes later Susan came down the stairs wearing her shortest skirt and a clingy silk blouse. She had on heels. They were only three inches, but they made her legs look great. Mark smiled widely at the sight of her.

"Spectacular," he whispered.

"Thank you," Susan replied. "And no we can't have sex before we leave."

Mark laughed. He had been thinking along those lines as she came down the stairs.

"Wouldn't think of it," he replied holding out his arm.

"I bet." Susan placed her arm through his.

Mark opened the door and they both exited.

Chapter 3

The car ride to the mall took about twenty minutes. This was the biggest mall in the area. One hundred and fifty stores. Ten anchor stores. Sears, Penny's, Macy's... all the big names. The lot was fairly full, so Mark had to park quite a ways from the entrance. Susan almost asked him to drop her off there but, then thought better. Did she really want to stand there waiting for him alone? Dressed as she was? She decided that the walk wasn't really that far.

Mark opened her door, they were in the SUV, to help Susan out. As she turned to slid out of her seat, Mark gasped. She wasn't wearing any panties. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra, by the jiggle of her breast under the silk blouse. But no panties? She was getting bolder and bolder. Mark was ecstatic. She would never have gone without panties, even before they were married.

The two walked slowly to the mall entrance. Mark could see all the men sneaking a peek at his lovely bride as she strutted alongside him. He was proud. Proud of the way she looked even though she was closing on forty. When they entered the mall, even more, men, and some women ogled Susan. Mark had no doubts about who they were looking at. Susan kept her sunglasses on. She had a slight, knowing smile, on her lips. She knew she was being watched and she was enjoying it, as was Mark.

They were by the Penny's store, yet Susan avoided going in and made a beeline to Victoria Secrets. He was surprised as she stopped, looking at the dresses and skimpy lingerie displayed there. Nodding she pushed him toward the door. Only inside did she remove her sunglasses.

"Here?" he queried.

"Yes, here," she replied walking toward the dress section.

As they approached the dresses, a cute young thing joined them. Susan smiled at her.

"I want to see the sexiest dresses you have," she told the girl.

"Of course, ma'am. My name is Brandy, follow me, please," Brandy said, turning and walking farther into the store.

On the back wall, Susan and Mark could see a line of outrageous dresses on display. Even more outrageous than the dresses in the window display. Susan stood there looking at them. Brandy stood to the side waiting.

"Brandy, my dear, I would like to see this one in red and this one in blue," Susan croaked.

"Of course, very good choices, I'll be right back."

"She didn't even ask your size?" Mark quipped.

"She doesn't have too, she could see what size I am," Susan quipped back.

Mark nodded and looked up at Susan's choices. He almost fainted as he looked at how revealing they were. Susan wouldn't be wearing a bra or panties. Brandy returned with the two dresses and handed them to Susan.

"Would you like some help trying them on?" Brandy asked casually.

"That would be nice," Susan replied.

Brandy turned, headed for the fitting rooms. Mark stood there looking at his wife.

"You stay close, I want your opinion when I get them on."

Mark nodded a stunned look on his face. Susan almost never wanted to show him how things looked when she tried them on. He felt he was in for a treat. For the first dress, it took Susan about five minutes, before she appeared for Mark's assessment.

"Holy fucking..." Mark cried out as Susan stepped out of the fitting room.

"Well, what do you think?" Susan asked striking a pose.

It was the blue dress. It fit her like a second skin from about mid-thigh up to her waist. It was opaque until it reached the bodice. Then it turned almost transparent. Mark could see her tits, her hard nipples stood out in plain sight. He gasped at the sight of his wife standing there almost naked to the world. Brandy was then beside Susan, pulling a wrinkle out here and a bulge there. Her hands brushed across Susan's nipple causing them to harden even more.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful," Mark croaked, his throat almost closed with pride.

"I think so too but, I want to try on the red one also," Susan said, turning back to the fitting room.

Brandy followed her inside. Mark just stood there, stunned by what she had picked out and seemed to like. He was beside himself with joy and pride and excitement. His cock was hard, tenting his pants, yet he didn't care, he had the most beautiful wife in the world. And she was going to place herself on display for him. Five minutes later, Susan, followed by Brandy exited the fitting room. She was beautiful in the red dress. It was tight-fitting as was the blue one. But the top wasn't transparent, but Mark could see her nipples poking the fabric out. The skirt portion was a little longer than the blue one was. She was still sexy as hell, though.

"Well?" Susan asked.

"Let's get them both," he told her.

"Great. Just what I had in mind," Susan said smiling at Mark.

Susan turned, with Brandy following, and went back into the fitting room. Mark had drifted closer to the fitting rooms when he was assessing the red dress. He was now close enough to hear what was being said in the fitting room.

"Quick, get that zipper down, I can't wait to get your tits in my mouth." He was shocked to hear Susan saying that.

"Oh fuck." That was Brandy's cry.

For ten minutes Mark listened to the two women having sex. From what he could tell, it was Susan bringing Brandy off. Susan wouldn't let Brandy touch her anywhere except her tits. As Brandy's final muffled cry came, Mark hurried back to where he had been before they went into the room. Two minutes later, Susan stepped out, dressed in her original clothes with the two dresses draped over her arm. She smiled at Mark as they headed up front to pay for them.

Susan was having the time of her life. Back in college was the last time she had been with a woman and Mark's behavior over the past week had rekindled a lot of desires. She stripped Brandy of her clothes and kissed her, long and deep. Her hands were busy, tweaking Brandy's nipples and caressing her smooth pert ass. Brandy was crying out with pleasure. Susan leaned down and sucked in one of her nipples. She cried out as Susan bit down gently.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers